AuthorTopic: The Withheld JFK Assassination Documents  (Read 278 times)

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
The Withheld JFK Assassination Documents
« on: July 26, 2017, 08:06:30 AM »
The Black Vault
Background

The National Archives and Records Administration is releasing documents previously withheld in accordance with the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act. The vast majority of the Collection (88%) has been open in full and released to the public since the late 1990s. The records at issue are documents previously identified as assassination records, but withheld in full or withheld in part.

The first release consists of 3,810 documents, including 441 formerly withheld-in-full documents and 3,369 documents formerly released with portions redacted.

The Black Vault has archived them all below, and has created a much easier index to use.

The documents originated from FBI and CIA series identified by the Assassination Records Review Board as assassination records.  More releases will follow.

You'll have to click on the links at the web address posted. It's lengthy ....

http://galacticconnection.com/the-withheld-jfk-assassination-documents/

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: The Withheld JFK Assassination Documents
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 07:58:30 AM »
Two U.S. Soldiers Overheard JFK Assassination Plans.

By Jerry Kroth

July 11, 2018 “Information Clearing House” –In November, 2017 President Trump released 35,000 documents the Kennedy assassination that were withheld for half a century. He wanted to release more, but the CIA requested more time. He gave them six months, and, on April 26 of this year another 18,000 documents came forth.

The media hardly covered the April release, and, overall, the reporting was cursory at best and pathetic at worst. These documents consummately alter our understanding of the assassination, of Jack Ruby, of Marina Oswald, David Ferrie, Richard Helms, J. Edgar Hoover, and certainly Lyndon Johnson.

But let us take a smaller bite from this apple.

Introducing Eugene V. Dinkin. Two documents were released about this man in November which caught my attention, and one more appeared in the 2018 release.

Frankly, as an academic who wrote two books on JFK, I never heard of him.

Since it took 54 years to lift the veil of censorship on this account, perhaps Eugene should not be ignored any more than he already has.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49828.htm
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 02:36:34 PM »
And I never heard of Jerry Kroft. You?

I looked him up. Sounds like a sensational yellow journalist type who made a few bucks off a highly speculative book. I'm inclined to take his blockbuster revelations with a grain of salt.

But they would have released everything if there weren't something left to hide or would incriminate somebody or some organized conspiracy still going on that needs to be protected.

Why wouldn't they? The principal characters are dead. Cuba isn't much of a threat. Carlos Trafficante is dead and so is Charles Harrelson (I always thought he was the shooter.)

I used to drive by the Grassy Knoll pretty often, at one time. On my way to Baylor Hospital and/or the Baylor Dental School (now part of Texas AM, not Baylor.)
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 02:40:59 PM »
And I never heard of Jerry Kroft. You?

I looked him up. Sounds like a sensational yellow journalist type who made a few bucks off a highly speculative book. I'm inclined to take his blockbuster revelations with a grain of salt.

But they would have released everything if there weren't something left to hide or would incriminate somebody or some organized conspiracy still going on that needs to be protected.

Why wouldn't they? The principal characters are dead. Cuba isn't much of a threat. Carlos Trafficante is dead and so is Charles Harrelson (I always thought he was the shooter.)

I used to drive by the Grassy Knoll pretty often, at one time. On my way to Baylor Hospital and/or the Baylor Dental School (now part of Texas AM, not Baylor.)

Trying to learn everything I could about the JFK assassination was how I spent several decades before I became a doomer. I followed as many rabbit holes as possible. I doubt qwe'll ever find the "smoiking gun" in the much-scrubbed files.  But if you tot up the number of liberal politicians and thought leaders that have been executed and compared them to dead conservatives, you'd almost think the country and world were run by a cabal of blackhearted satanists for whom murder is just part of the skill set.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 02:52:33 PM »
My thought is that the real conspiracy was at the highest level of the national security team, which never relinquished anything important to civilian control after WWII.

And maybe carried out by various fronts or criminal organizations that would provide some deniability.

I won't name names but Dulles Airport comes close, and Donavan's Reef is an old movie with John Wayne. And if you take the Y off the end of Cutlery, you have....... Could have been a lot of people, who knows? No shortage of enemies.

From where I sit now, it might have been hatched by conservatives in the Texas Legislature. These days, that doesn't seem that far-fetched. Not at all.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 06:58:01 PM »
My thought is that the real conspiracy was at the highest level of the national security team, which never relinquished anything important to civilian control after WWII.

And maybe carried out by various fronts or criminal organizations that would provide some deniability.

I won't name names but Dulles Airport comes close, and Donavan's Reef is an old movie with John Wayne. And if you take the Y off the end of Cutlery, you have....... Could have been a lot of people, who knows? No shortage of enemies.

From where I sit now, it might have been hatched by conservatives in the Texas Legislature. These days, that doesn't seem that far-fetched. Not at all.

It sure as hell wasn't far fetched fifty-five years ago. The Birch Society was the original Tea Party.

"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 07:11:34 PM »

It sure as hell wasn't far fetched fifty-five years ago. The Birch Society was the original Tea Party.

Old school propaganda.... How coool  :icon_mrgreen: