AuthorTopic: ***YOUR BUSTED***  (Read 26697 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED***
« Reply #330 on: September 02, 2019, 11:03:16 AM »

A watchdog has penalised a local authority for trialling facial recognition on high-school students in Sweden to keep track of attendance.

The Swedish Data Protection Authority (DPA) fined the Skelleftea municipality200,000 Swedish Krona (£16,800, $20,700) for flouting a privacy law.

The trial involved tracking 22 students over three weeks and detecting when each pupil entered a classroom.

This is the first time that Sweden has ever issued a fine under GDPR.

The General Data Protection Regulation, which came into force last year, classes facial images and other biometric information as being a special category of data, with added restrictions on its use.

The DPA indicated that the fine would have been bigger had the trial been longer.

According to technology magazine ComputerSweden, Swedish authorities decided to investigate after reading media reports of Anderstorp’s High School’s trial.

The local authority told Swedish state broadcaster SVT Nyheter in February that teachers had been spending 17,000 hours a year reporting attendance, and the authority had decided to see whether facial-recognition technology could speed up the process.
‘Fairly safe’

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-49489154
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: YOUR BUSTED*** Let's Visit Epstein's Little Black Book, Some Nervous Folks
« Reply #331 on: September 08, 2019, 05:51:45 PM »

A leaked copy of Epstein's "little black book" reveals some very rich individuals who should be nervous right now.

https://themindunleashed.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book.html

Holy hell! Good find.

Interesting that Dershowitz is asking a federal judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought against him by Virginia Giuffre.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2019/7/2/dershowitz-dismiss-suit/

And like many innocent people, Dershowitz said, 'The important thing is that it doesn’t mention me.'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dershowitz-on-epstein-indictment-the-important-thing-is-that-it-doesnt-mention-me

The Mutha' of all SHIT SHOWS is about to unravel.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/walterpavlo/2019/07/16/epstein-initial-bail-hearing-reveals-another-prosecutor-who-went-easy-on-him/#3c2a47fe6d77

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/aircraft-n-number-n474aw-shared-by-jeffrey-epstein-dyncorp-the-state-department-and-the-cia

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-14/why-did-jeffrey-epstein-fly-back-us

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-trump-plotted-clinton-epstein-takedown-for-years-knew-about-clinton-island-photos/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7250009/Netanyahu-challenger-Ehud-Barak-hides-face-enters-entering-Jeffrey-Epsteins-mansion.html

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/epstein-had-austrian-issued-passport-w-saudi-address-claimed-to-be-bounty-hunter-for-african-warlords/

Disgraced financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself in a New York federal detention center earlier this month. But his ghost is still haunting a lot of people, including Britain’s Prince Andrew, who today issued a statement about his longtime association with the controversial figure.

The prince had been hanging around with Epstein since 1999. In 2005, allegations that Epstein was paying underage girls for sex began to surface, and the following year he was charged by Palm Beach County, Florida prosecutors. In 2008, the financier ended up reaching a much-criticized deal with federal prosecutors that resulted in Epstein spending about 18 months in the county’s cushier jail, the Stockade, with work-release privileges. Nonetheless, the British royal continued to meet with Epstein after his conviction, explaining in his statement that he did not suspect Epstein was involved in illegal activity.

Yet, in 2011, the prince resigned from his position as an international trade envoy for the UK, after a decade of service, when his continued association with Epstein prompted criticism. Photographs of the royal and the financier, taken in 2010, led to Andrew’s resignation, and that’s what he was likely alluding to when the prince stated, “I have said previously that it was a mistake and an error to see him after his release in 2010 and I can only reiterate my regret that I was mistaken to think that what I thought I knew of him was evidently not the real person, given what we now know.”

https://qz.com/1694719/uk-royal-prince-andrew-issues-new-statement-on-jeffrey-epstein/

The Facts:Since his death, many of Jeffrey Epstein’s elite friends have uneasily tried to avoid scrutiny and distance themselves from Epstein.
    Reflect On:Will justice finally prevail over the high-level criminals in the world’s elite?

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.—Theodore Parker, 19th Century Unitarian minister.

Those awakening to the truth of what is going on in the world tend to be particularly irked by the knowledge that the most powerful people, who are guilty of the most horrific crimes, seem to be able to get off scot-free. And the trafficking, rape, torture, and ritual sacrifice of children would qualify as the most horrific crime imaginable.

The Catholic Church has long exemplified this invulnerability, as priests and other officials involved in these types of crimes were not ostracized or even punished, but simply moved to another location to continue their depravity.
The Times Are Changing

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/09/06/an-unprecedented-level-of-panic-is-being-demonstrated-by-epsteins-elite-friends/

September 06th, 2019

By Whitney Webb Whitney Webb @_whitneywebb

0 Comments

Following the arrest and subsequent death in prison of alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, a little-known Israeli tech company began to receive increased publicity, but for all the wrong reasons. Not long after Epstein’s arrest, and his relationships and finances came under scrutiny, it was revealed that the Israeli company Carbyne911 had received substantial funding from Jeffrey Epstein as well as Epstein’s close associate and former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak, and Silicon Valley venture capitalist and prominent Trump backer Peter Thiel.

Carbyne911, or simply Carbyne, develops call-handling and identification capabilities for emergency response services in countries around the world, including the United States, where it has already been implemented in several U.S. counties and has partnered with major U.S. tech companies like Google. It specifically markets its product as a way of mitigating mass shootings in the United States without having to change existing U.S. gun laws.

Yet, Carbyne is no ordinary tech company, as it is deeply connected to the elite Israeli military intelligence division, Unit 8200, whose “alumni” often go on to create tech companies — Carbyne among them — that frequently maintain their ties to Israeli intelligence and, according to Israeli media reports and former employees, often “blur the line” between their service to Israel’s defense/intelligence apparatus and their commercial activity. As this report will reveal, Carbyne is but one of several Israeli tech companies marketing themselves as a technological solution to mass shootings that has direct ties to Israeli intelligence agencies.
https://www.mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 22, 2019, 10:08:19 AM »

Vlad knows not to fuck with witches...

Russia detains shaman on mission to 'banish Putin'

Moscow (AFP)

Russian police on Thursday said they had detained a Siberian shaman trekking towards Moscow on a mission to expel “demon” President Vladimir Putin, picking up a crowd of supporters on the way.

Police in the eastern Siberian region of Buryatia told Interfax they had detained Alexander Gabyshev, the shaman, on a highway near Lake Baikal and would put him on a flight back to his home region where he is “wanted for committing a crime”.

Gabyshev’s eccentric bid to walk from his home city of Yakutsk to Moscow, a distance of some 5,000 kilometres (3,000 miles), has seen a group of followers join him on the way.

His simply expressed statements about Putin captured public attention, prompting opposition protests as well as a sharp response from the authorities and muck-raking reports on pro-Kremlin television.

“God said that he’s a demon,” Gabyshev told the TV Rain channel in July. “Nature doesn’t like him. Where he is, there are cataclysms and acts of terror.”

“Once he’s gone, there will be a thousand years of calm and prosperity,” he said, wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt and surrounded by supporters at a gathering in Chita.

Gabyshev’s supporters on Thursday morning said in online videos that he was snatched from their camp by masked security officers in the night without explanation. The highway was blocked to carry out the detention.

Online, people mocked the authorities for arresting Gabyshev, who had been walking openly and giving interviews all summer, for a crime he allegedly committed months ago.

– Protests, clashes –

One of the shaman’s companions told the Znak.com website that Gabyshev may be accused of organising an “extremist community,” a charge that could carry up to two years in prison.

Opposition leader Alexei Navalny mocked the official reaction to the shaman as showing the Kremlin’s paranoia about any sign of dissent.

“The great Putin with his huge approval ratings got so scared of the Yakut shaman that 20 people with automatic rifles arrested him,” Navalny tweeted Thursday.

Asked about the shaman, Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov told journalists that “the Kremlin cannot be aware of criminal prosecution of every Russian citizen, that would be impossible.”

When the long-haired self-proclaimed shaman reached the Siberian city of Ulan-Ude in August, he was accosted by a group of rival “patriotic” shamans who ordered him not to enter the city.

Clashes ensued and several of those accompanying Gabyshev were detained, sparking a broader standoff in the city.

Heated opposition protests began early this month in Ulan-Ude in support of the detained followers of the shaman, but also reacting to alleged falsification of local elections.

Riot police and masked goons roughly broke up protests last week and detained and charged leading figures, including a regional lawmaker, who was pulled out of the broken window of his car, according to local media.

The local governor Alexei Tsydenov on Thursday appealed to residents to “slow down”.

Gabyshev began the trek in March. He had walked nearly 3,000 kilometres, dragging a cart with his belongings. He planned to reach Moscow in August 2021.

Shamanism is still practised in numerous regions of Russia, including Yakutia where customs involving thanking nature spirits are incorporated into daily lives.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190919-russia-detains-shaman-on-mission-to-banish-putin-1

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** "Area 51" Raided, in Pictures
« Reply #333 on: September 22, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »

Up to 100 would-be Area 51 raiders descended on the Nevada desert this Friday, September 20, in a bid to “see them aliens”. However the number of people was a far cry from the 2.1 million who pledged to attend the cancelled “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us” event organised by online pranksters. Those who did show up, however, appeared in fancy dress, carried homemade placards and danced with inflatable alien dolls. Another 2,000 people descended on the nearby towns of Rachel and Hiko, Nevada, where an Area 51-themed Alienstock festival is taking place over the weekend.

No one ended up storming the US Air Force base and instead, revellers held impromptu dance sessions, parties and attended concerts

The festival was organised in part by Little A’Le’Inn, a bar and restaurant in the town of Rachel.

Daniel Martinez, 31, who camped out in the desert for the event, was glad everything came together the way it did.

He said: “Here’s a big open space for people to be. One person starts something and it infects everybody with positivity.

“Anything can happen if you give people a place to be.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1180878/Area-51-raid-pictures-Storm-Area-51-photos-what-happened-Area-51-news

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 26, 2019, 11:08:50 AM »

Another Alleged Epstein & Prince Andrew Victim Comes Forward Implicating Joe Biden & “Many Others”
September 19, 2019

By

Richard Enos
IN BRIEF

The Facts:Recent events such as the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein seem to be causing more victims of sex trafficking who had stayed silent for so long to come out and speak.
    Reflect On:Can we create a safe and open space for alleged victims of sex trafficking to speak out with confidence, and trust that our growing discernment will ensure that the truth rises to the top?

Members of the Awakening Community often wonder, aside from our personal work being done to look inside and heal, forgive, and raise our vibration, if there is a need for external actions in the world that will help move us forward in our collective journey and foster a better and more harmonious world.

Might I suggest that at this precise moment in our history, it is incumbent upon us to come together as a community to provide a safe and sacred space to those who have been victimized by the massive, coordinated global pedophilia and trafficking rings whose full scope and influence on our world we are just starting to fathom. And that means listening to what they have to say, and aspiring to use their testimony to gain a better understanding of our world and what has been happening under the cover of darkness and privilege, difficult as this may be for many of us to accept.

Women and men who have for decades lived silently in fear of being further harmed or even killed if they spoke out, now see a ray of hope in the recent convictions of members of the NXIVM cult and the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein. There is now a sense that the fundamental complicity or at least the willful ignorance about these rings at the highest levels of global law enforcement is changing, and that many of the good people in these organizations are now being empowered to investigate and prosecute such crimes. It has previously been said to me that officers wishing to pursue leads into human trafficking crimes were often dissuaded from further action and told, ‘That’s not what the taxpayers are paying you to do.’

I know of victims who are not ready to come out in public, either because they are not far enough along in their healing journey, or they still cannot fully believe that government, law enforcement, and the judiciary are now on their side. When we consider how much we have uncovered about the far-reaching complicity of powerful institutions to silence victims and protect high-level perpetrators, there is justification for these feelings.
Discernment

For those who are coming out of hiding and providing testimony, heightening our powers of discernment is critical to the process. We will not be creating a safe space if we simply believe anything we hear from anybody, for there are sure to be attempts at disinformation and manipulation for ulterior motives. At the same time, we must withhold snap judgments, and temper the application of our pet conspiracy theories so that we can focus on allowing each person to feel and be heard.

Our discernment will require us to take each testimony word by word, case by case, and ask ourselves about the motivation behind it, if the facts line up and there is consistency, and whether or not there seems to be a hidden agenda. The testimony of Christine Blasey-Ford and her allegations of attempted rape against Brett Kavanaugh in his Supreme Court nomination hearings serve as an example in which red flags were lifting up at every turn, especially in the way mainstream media unequivocally pronounced her to be credible and honest every step of the way. Her testimony could clearly be seen as having a political agenda behind it
The Testimony Of Jessica Collins

By and large, most cases will be more subtle. One person who has recently come out with a video claiming to be a victim of Jeffrey Epstein and [Prince] Andrew Windsor certainly seems worthy of our attention. Although she does not claim to be a victim of child trafficking (she was first abducted as a student at the Catholic University of America, after she went for what she thought was a legitimate job interview), the testimony of Jessica Collins is compelling. She put a link to the video below multiple times on Twitter on September 3rd:

A look into some earlier tweets and other information reveals that Jessica’s 18-year old daughter died of Opioids in 2017, which Jessica does not believe was a suicide. In a tweet on September 3rd, she discloses that only because she believes her daughter was murdered is she speaking out. And she herself does not believe that the Department of Justice and Law Enforcement are truly attempting to prosecute these crimes at this time:

JLCollins@MidNiteMJ

I was raped by Washington DC politicians. They murdered my daughter. That is why I am speaking out. Joe Biden, John McCain and many others are involved. They allow me to speak for bc they know Americans will not believe me. https://youtu.be/akDKyYaxj4A
7:51 AM – Sep 4, 2019

There is a lot to sift through in the testimony of Jessica Collins. I won’t go over it here but would refer you to this Before It’s News article to examine some of the more salacious claims. My purpose here is to pass on this video to our readers to share and evaluate for themselves, based on the following request made by Jessica in the video itself:

My name is Jessica Collins. I live in Virginia. Today is September 3rd, 2019. If anything happens to me it’s because this information is true and I have a lot more information about who I was trafficked to and the government people who are in the White House today.

If you could redistribute this video please save it and redistribute it. If anything happens to me at least I have this out. I have been threatened. My car was disabled by a government employee when the Jeffrey Epstein news broke.

I have been without a vehicle for 40 days. I don’t know what else to say.

Please save this video. Please redistribute. Please try and spread it. There is no way that this is going to get out there in the media. Must we the American people do the work?

The government is involved and I was trafficked for nearly 17 years. Please try to help by redistributing this, tweeting it, talking about it. I do everything that I can. Thank you for listening. Together we can get to the bottom of this and hold the criminals accountable.

Jessica Collins’ last tweet was on September 6th. There don’t seem to be any communications from her since then. Let us pray that she is safe and finds a way to tell her whole story.
The Takeaway

We have to allow everyone who comes forward as a victim of sex trafficking the chance to speak until they have been fully heard. We must have confidence that the truth will ultimately rise to the top and shine so brightly that attempts at dark deception and manipulation, clever as they may be, will no longer prevail.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/09/19/another-alleged-epstein-prince-andrew-victim-comes-forward-implicating-joe-biden-many-others/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2019, 11:14:55 AM »

Washington, D.C. — Agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation raided a government agnecy last week to execute a search warrant looking for evidence of a fentanyl drug ring. During the raid on the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs, FBI agents found the fentanyl they were looking for and discovered a massive heroin and fentanyl ring being run out of the government building just a few feet from an elementary school.

According to investigators, undercover agents caught Darrell Marcellus Pope operating the massive drug ring in which thousands of dollars of fentanyl and heroin were being sold. The FBI reported that the drug ring stretched over multiple states from Woodbridge, Virginia, to D.C. to Pope’s Clinton, Maryland, home.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/74941/fbi-busts-massive-fentanyl-ring-running-out-of-dept-of-consumer-and-regulatory-affairs-in.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 28, 2019, 02:46:43 PM »
The Jeffrey Epstien Network

https://graphcommons.com/graphs/0a79deca-46a2-48e9-9d90-326b20aa6e9e

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 29, 2019, 05:17:21 PM »

MuckRock’s guide to getting your own FBI file

The Privacy Act allows you to know if the Bureau’s keeping tabs on your activities
Written by George LeVines
Edited by JPat Brown

Typically the Federal Bureau of Investigation will only release the files of deceased individuals. One exception to that rule is when an individual is requesting information about themselves.

While requesting your own file is not much different than an ordinary request to the FBI there, there is an added kink in the process.

A self-request falls under the Privacy Act and not the Freedom of Information Act. It requires a special Department of Justice form stating, under penalty of perjury, that you are who you say you are.

The request should state clearly that you are requesting all documents with your name and any aliases in them. It should also provide any additional information that would help FOI/PA officers locate documents about yourself.

For example:

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2013/jun/21/foia-how-getting-your-own-fbi-file/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 08, 2019, 04:48:49 AM »

Submitted by the Florida Pedogate Investigation Team
SOTN Exclusive

“Here’s both the short story and the big picture: the Pedogate perps in Broward County, Florida had Field McConnell arrested in Pierce County, Wisconsin yesterday.  Why?  Because exploding an atomic bomb in the Alt
Media was preferable to detonating a hydrogen bomb in the mainstream media.  That’s why!”

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=131346

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 09, 2019, 11:55:35 AM »

IN A HISTORICAL MOVE, LARGEST-EVER NUMBER OF DRUG OFFENDERS SET FREE FROM PRISON
November 5, 2019

Matt Agorist, The Free Thought Project
Waking Times

Oklahoma City, OK — In what is being called the largest-ever single day of commutations in the history of the United States, hundreds of non-violent drug offenders and other low-level non-violent offenders are being set free from Oklahoma prisons on Monday.

In a historical move, Governor Kevin Stitt signed the recommendations to release more than 450 inmates on Friday. Now, all these people whose lives were thought to be ruined because they were caught with substances deemed illegal by the state, will have a second chance at life.

This move comes after a 2016 measure passed through the Oklahoma legislative process, titled State Question 780, making low-level drug and property crimes misdemeanors instead of felonies. Gov. Stitt signed a bill earlier this year, retroactively applying this law to those who were rotting in jail for having a bit of a plant on them.

“From the 30,000-foot view, the criminal justice landscape is light-years ahead of where it was three or four years ago,” criminal justice reform advocate Ryan Kiesel, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Oklahoma told The Washington Post. “It would have been impossible before State Question 780 passed in Oklahoma; that signaled to lawmakers there was an appetite for reform.”

One of these prisoners to be released on Monday is Rose Ortiz, who has been rotting in a jail cell as part of her seven year sentence for drug possession. During her time in prison, Ortiz gave birth to a baby daughter. Now, she will finally be reunited with her.

KTVH News interviewed another woman who had her sentence for drug possession commuted in December. Since then, she’s turned around her life, gotten a job and an apartment.

After being released, Johnna Davidson completed a program for transitional living, got her own apartment and has had a job as a welder for almost a year, according to KTVH.

“I’m excited that they’re getting a second chance,” said Davidson. “I hope that they utilize the resources that they’re given and take it serious.”

What’s more, by releasing so many non-violent drug offenders, the taxpayers of Oklahoma are going to save millions in prison costs. It is a win, win.

Sadly, many people see this as a bad idea and are fearful that these people who happened to get caught with substances deemed illegal by the state, may one day show up at their house to rob or kill them. TFTP came across a reddit post on this topic with people claiming “this is how the purge begins.”

These folks couldn’t be more wrong, however. As TFTP has consistently reported, putting someone into the prison system for a drug offense actually fosters future criminal behavior while taking them out has the opposite affect.

For decades, the US has been kidnapping, caging, and killing people for drug use and the problem has gotten worse—not better. We now find ourselves in the midst of one of the worst drug epidemics in history and no amount of police force or violence is doing anything to solve it. In fact, it does the exact opposite.

Richard Nixon, in his effort to silence black people and antiwar activists, brought the War on Drugs into full force in 1973. He then signed Reorganization Plan No. 2, which established the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Over the course of five decades, this senseless war has waged on. At a cost of over $1 trillion — ruining and ending countless lives in the process — America’s drug war has created a drug problem that is worse now than ever before.

This is no coincidence.

For years, those of us who’ve been paying attention have seen who profits from this inhumane war — the police state and cartels.

The reason why the drug war actually creates a drug and violence problem is simple, and those who profit most from the drug war — drug war enforcers and cartels — all know it. When the government makes certain substances illegal, it does not remove the demand. Instead, the state creates crime by pushing the sale and control of these substances into the illegal black markets. All the while, demand remains constant.

We can look at the prohibition of alcohol and the subsequent mafia crime wave that ensued as a result as an example. The year 1930, at the peak of prohibition, happened to be the deadliest year for police in American history. 300 police officers were killed, and innumerable poor people slaughtered as the state cracked down on drinkers.

Outlawing substances does not work.

Criminal gangs form to protect sales territory and supply lines. They then monopolize the control of the constant demand. Their entire operation is dependent upon police arresting people for drugs because this grants them a monopoly on their sale.

It is incredibly racist too. The illegality of drug possession and use is what keeps the low-level users and dealers in and out of the court systems, and most of these people are poor black men. As Dr. Ron Paul has pointed out, black people are more likely to receive a harsher punishment for the same drug crime as a white person.

This revolving door of creating and processing criminals fosters the phenomenon known as Recidivism. Recidivism is a fundamental concept of criminal justice that shows the tendency of those who are processed into the system and the likelihood of future criminal behavior.

The War on Drugs takes good people, who may have a substance abuse problem, and turns them into criminals every single minute of every single day. The system is setup in such a way that it fans the flames of violent crime by essentially building a factory that turns out violent criminals.

The system knows this too — as the very existence of the police state is dependent upon the drug war. When drugs are legal, there are far fewer doors to kick in, fines to collect, for-profit prisons to fill, and money to steal.

When drugs are legalized, gang violence drops too — drastically. Not only does it have a huge effect on the localized gangs in America, but the legalization of drugs is crippling to the violent foreign drug cartels too.

This is why the Free Thought Project and other open-minded groups all advocate bringing this bloody and criminally ineffective drug war to a sudden and grinding halt.

Hopefully, this move in Oklahoma adds more weight to the snowball that is the crippling of the drug war and we may finally see it brought to its knees.

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2019/11/05/in-a-historical-move-largest-ever-number-of-drug-offenders-set-free-from-prison/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 10, 2019, 01:55:45 PM »

The New York Police Department should be commended for keeping 106 pounds of psychoactively inert hemp off the streets, where it might have fallen into the hands of unsuspecting weed smokers simply wanting to get high. Even though the hemp had been tested and certified to contain less than the legal limit of THC and had been legally FedExed with the proper documentation by a licensed hemp grower to New York, the NTPD couldn’t resist the thought of a big drug bust to brag about, so they set up a trap and arrested the recipient.

After the arrest, the police officers set up an forced perspective photo that made the 106 pounds of innocuous plant material look like it was a major haul.

https://boingboing.net/2019/11/07/nypd-proudly-stages-seizure-of.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 10, 2019, 02:13:21 PM »
UN Envoy’s Grim Warning Over Assange’s Life

A United Nations expert in torture diagnosis has in the past week issued a stark warning that Australian whistleblower Julian Assange is in danger of dying from extreme prison conditions in Britain.

It is testimony to the rank hypocrisy of British and American governments who lecture others around the world about democracy, human rights and international law.

One can only imagine the hysterical outcry among Western governments and media if somehow Assange was being detained in a Russian prison.

The 48-year-old Assange has been held in a maximum-security prison in London since April this year when he was forcibly removed from the Ecuadorean embassy. His arrest was itself a staggering breach of international law. Assange had been confined to the embassy for nearly seven years where he sought asylum to avoid being extradited to the US.

He should have been released on September 22 when his sentence for a past bail infringement had been served out. Instead, a British judge has ordered Assange to be detained until the extradition trial to the US gets underway next year. If Assange is extradited to the US he is facing 175 years in prison if convicted for espionage. Few would believe that he will receive a fair trial in Britain or the US. He has been denied due process of consulting with his defense lawyers.

Assange’s “espionage” charge stems from the fact that his whistleblower site Wikileaks published volumes of damning information exposing massive US and NATO war crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere. His publications of leaked data also exposed Western diplomatic malfeasance in several countries, as well as illegal global spying on citizens by US intelligence agencies in collusion with British counterparts.

Assange has provided vital information to the international public which demonstrates systematic corruption by Washington and its allies. For telling the truth, he is now being persecuted, just as his whistleblowing colleagues, Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden are. Manning has been repeatedly imprisoned in the US, while Snowden has had to seek asylum in Russia for fear of being summarily incarcerated as a “traitor” if he returns to the US.

Nils Melzer, an internationally recognized expert on torture treatment, visited Assange back in May this year during his ongoing detention in Belmarsh Category A prison under conditions of solitary confinement. He concluded then that Assange was suffering psychological torture by the British authorities. His latest warning is based on up-to-date medical information pertaining to Assange’s health, and it makes for a grim assessment.

In comments to the AFP news agency, which this week received little Western media coverage, Melzer said: “Mr Assange’s health has entered a downward spiral of progressively severe anxiety, stress and helplessness typical for persons exposed to prolonged isolation and constant arbitrariness.”

In a grave conclusion, he added: “While the precise evolution is difficult to predict with certainty, this pattern of symptoms can quickly develop into a life-threatening situation involving cardiovascular breakdown or nervous collapse.”

Melzer said the measures he urged back in May to protect Assange’s health and dignity have been pointedly ignored. “However, what we have seen from the UK government is outright contempt for Mr Assange’s rights and integrity… Despite the medical urgency of my appeal, and the seriousness of the alleged violations, the UK has not undertaken any measures of investigation, prevention and redress required under international law.”

In a further damning comment, Melzer said that Julian Assange “continues to be detained under oppressive conditions of isolation and surveillance, not justified by his detention status. While the US government prosecutes Mr Assange for publishing information about serious human rights violations, including torture and murder, the officials responsible for these crimes continue to enjoy impunity.”

The appalling assessment corroborates what Assange’s father told Strategic Culture Foundation in an interview published on September 24. John Shipton warned then that he feared his son was being killed extrajudicially by the British and American authorities.

Despite Assange’s award-winning journalism and truth-telling, the Western mainstream media have shown utter disregard for his plight. Indeed, such media have tended to bolster the vilification and character assassination piled on Assange by the American and British governments.

The hypocrisy is further underscored by recent US media attempts to lionize a so-called whistleblower who has helped launch impeachment proceedings against President Trump over alleged corruption in connection with Ukraine. By contrast, the same media in their callous indifference towards Assange are condemning him to torture for acts of whistleblowing which were truly historic in their scope and importance.

However, one thing that has severely disadvantaged the cause of Assange is the smear campaign against him, accusing him of being a “Russian asset” or “cyber terrorist”. These smears have been peddled by Western media.

So, evidently, when so-called whistleblowing serves power it is deemed praiseworthy. But when whistleblowers challenge and discredit power then they are persecuted as criminals, even to the point of death.

Arguably, if President Donald Trump had any scruples he would drop the trumped-up espionage case against Assange. After all, it was Wikileaks’ exposures of corruption by Hillary Clinton and her Democratic Party chiefs which partly boosted Trump’s election in 2016. Assange obtained those leaks from a Democratic insider, not from Russian hackers, as is commonly asserted by deluded “Russiagaters”.

Julian Assange while he was free and now while in prison exposes the systematic criminality and immorality of Western governments and their lackey corporate media. That’s why he finds himself in the hellish dungeon conditions today in a British prison.

We can only hope that mounting public pressure can be brought to bear on Washington and London to restore Assange’s freedom and life. In the meantime, the cruel vindictiveness of both governments, their lawlessness and profound contempt for human rights, is s

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2019/11/08/un-envoys-grim-warning-over-assanges-life/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 11, 2019, 03:58:54 PM »
Danske Bank Caught Using Gold Bullion to Launder Illicit Funds

By Jamie Redman

The Danish financial institution Danske Bank has been embroiled in a massive money-laundering scandal associated with an Estonian branch that allegedly laundered $223 billion in an eight-year period. According to documents uncovered this week stemming from 2012, Danske Bank’s Estonian branch let a select group of clients from Russia convert their money into gold bullion in order to help hide funds.
Danske Bank’s Estonian Branch Laundered Funds With Gold Bullion

Danske Bank has been involved in a money-laundering conspiracy for quite some time as a branch from Estonia has been accused of funneling billions of funds to offshore clients. The bank, headquartered in Copenhagen, is the largest financial institution in Denmark and the company’s retail banks cover 5 million customers. Investigators detail that between 2007 through 2015 the Estonian Danske Bank branch sent $223 billion suspicious payments.

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/11/danske-bank-caught-using-gold-bullion-to-launder-illicit-funds.html