AuthorTopic: WOO-WOO NEWZ Ed.  (Read 16024 times)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: WOO-WOO NEWZ Ed.
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2019, 12:18:13 PM »

Here's to your cherry pickin' punk ass. 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article1928877.html

What does this 2013 article about a 2020 trial for the 9-11 hijackers have to do with the bullshit you posted about Soros?

Asking for a friend.
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2019, 01:12:03 PM »

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article1928877.html

What does this 2013 article about a 2020 trial for the 9-11 hijackers have to do with the bullshit you posted about Soros?

Asking for a friend.

Those 2 web sites you quoted got there intel from the addy that I used.

Main stream will be posting articles about GITMO and the tribunals to stay up with alt media.
There are 2 FEMA barges off the coast of Cuba currently, ship tracker verified. There's a lot going down currently
regarding the 60k + indictments for various crimes.

As I said in another post, 44 hasn't been heard from since 1-1-19. If you have something to the add about this issue, please post it.

As you well know it's damn hard to calculate what 45's next move is. 
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
K-Dogs State of de Onion.
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2019, 08:25:59 PM »

Asking for a friend.

Those 2 web sites you quoted got there intel from the addy that I used.

Main stream will be posting articles about GITMO and the tribunals to stay up with alt media.
There are 2 FEMA barges off the coast of Cuba currently, ship tracker verified. There's a lot going down currently
regarding the 60k + indictments for various crimes.

As I said in another post, 44 hasn't been heard from since 1-1-19. If you have something to the add about this issue, please post it.

The article was updated February 01, 2019 08:57 AM, it is current.  To bad; it makes me ashamed to be an American.  All my life America has been a powerful empire.  Only the powerful can be gentile and with plenty of cultural mythology and rewritten history I grew up with the notion that that is what America was.  Strong gentle and just.  An August presence in a world which needs one.

Augustus, also called Augustus Caesar or (until 27 bce) Octavian, original name Gaius Octavius, adopted name Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, (born September 23, 63 bce—died August 19, 14 ce, Nola, near Naples [Italy]), first Roman emperor, following the republic, which had been finally destroyed by the dictatorship of Julius Caesar, his great-uncle and adoptive father. His autocratic regime is known as the principate because he was the princeps, the first citizen, at the head of that array of outwardly revived republican institutions that alone made his autocracy palatable. With unlimited patience, skill, and efficiency, he overhauled every aspect of Roman life and brought durable peace and prosperity to the Greco-Roman world.
<-- like me in charge!

But that was then and this is now.  Twenty years ago these men were guilty of something that carried the statute of limitations.  The statute being one of many things that is suppose to enforce fair play.  No way can anyone with a straight face having more than a morons worth of intelligence say these guys are actually guilty of murder.  This is like taking RE to trial because he wants to chop the heads off bankers.  Or sending me to the pound because I pissed on Eddie's leg.  Actually they are more guilty than that.  Halfway between Diner crimes and actual murder.

They should be allowed to live our their lives under supervision because I do believe them twisted and a threat to kind people.  Normal lives and not poisoned like Napoleon was.

https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofBritain/Napoleons-Exile-on-St-Helena/

What gets the fur on my back standing up is that I am not the only dog that grew up in the America of August delusion.  I posted that quote for a reason.  Justice can prevail.  There was the time of the Five Good Emperors.

An important group of benevolent leaders who demonstrated restraint and justice in their actions were the so-called “five good Emperors.” The five good Emperors were successive rulers who were extraordinarily just, and they chose successors who they believed would follow their example.

Though Marcus Aurelius fucked up big when his son did not rise to the occasion and had to be done in.

No I 'm not digressing in to Roman History.  America once reflected the values of the five good emperors.  That is why old libraries and college campuses look the way they do.  What happened?  I learned later in life the Northern Midwest states were in a benevolent bubble.  Nothing was more important than education and in my youth there was actually a lively debate about if college was good for the soul or just all about money.  Sadly I know now that was the rest of America working itself in.

Only crazy people then would consider what is going on now OK.  It was a time before the church of me.

There used to be millions of us.  Now I count about five here besides me.

And what got to the rest?  Cheap gas and Hollywood did.  Hours of Hollywood.  Hollywood without end and they became Hollywood themselves.  Vapid and empty.  Over the years values were destroyed and what has been called the fourth turning; but is that a chicken in the egg thing and an abrogation of responsibility?  That is my opinion and I'm good enough at making up things myself to have an opinion.  Tonight the Orange Cherub Speaks to the nation.  I'm not interested.  He has never shared my values.

The five good emperors lived and there were others.  A man can choose to be good as easily as bad.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:34:17 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2019, 02:30:17 AM »

I don't know where Obama has been, but I can tell you where he'll be later in the month.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/02/05/steph-curry-to-appear-barack-obama-foundation-oakland-event/

He'll probably appear wearing orange, hooded and cuffed, right?

As for 45, if his mouth is moving, he's lying. From what I can tell he outdid himself last night. But the Mueller investigations all another deep state deep op, right?
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2019, 11:19:21 AM »

I don't know where Obama has been, but I can tell you where he'll be later in the month.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/02/05/steph-curry-to-appear-barack-obama-foundation-oakland-event/

He'll probably appear wearing orange, hooded and cuffed, right?

As for 45, if his mouth is moving, he's lying. From what I can tell he outdid himself last night. But the Mueller investigations all another deep state deep op, right?

Thank you for sharing this.

I have NO PROBLEMO with penalty flags. I have ex-wives (plural)  :icon_sunny:

If 44 shows up at his fund raiser, let us know !

Broad audience here at this happy haunt......
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2019, 06:04:18 PM »

Intense negotiations are taking place now at the highest levels of world power both in secret and in public, multiple sources agree.  These could result in earth-changing announcements as early as March, they say.  The power struggle in Washington, D.C. is also heading for some sort of climax, as can be seen by U.S. President Donald Trump’s threat to declare a national emergency.

One big public move was the announcement of a one-world religion by the Pope, a senior Islamic representative, and representatives from many other religions.  This came after Pope Francis became the first pope in history to visit the Arabian Peninsula, the birthplace of Islam.  The text of the announcement can be seen here:
http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/travels/2019/outside/documents/papa-francesco_20190204_documento-fratellanza-umana.html

CIA sources in Southeast Asia say that moving the UN headquarters from New York to Laos will be a big theme of the February 27-28 summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean strongman Kim Jong Un.

Asian secret societies, the U.S. military-industrial complex, and European royals are working on creating a world future planning agency, according to sources involved in the negotiations.  Several official documents related to this have already been signed, say British royal family sources.

MI6, P2 Freemason, Pentagon, and Asian secret society sources also say there is also a strong push for some sort of world government to be announced.  This can now be done in a manner in which there are no losers, only winners, thanks to a rare and nearly perfectly equal balance of world power, they say.

The map at the link below shows the three power groups, with the Western alliance in blue, the Eurasian grouping in red, and the Southern alliance in grey.  Each is roughly equal in land mass and population.  Superficially, the map shows the groups’ views on the government of Venezuela, but in reality it is a division over control of the world.
https://bigthink.com/strange-maps/which-countries-support-maduro-guaido

The announcement of a unified passport for all African nations last week was one visible sign of the move toward a world government.
https://wnobserver.com/world/african-union-leaders-gathered-at-opening-session-of-32nd-summit/

In any case, the battle for Venezuela can also be seen as a failed attempt by the neocons (Khazarian mafia) to regain control of the international financial system by seizing the world’s largest oil reserves.

Pentagon sources note that the “U.S. puppet in Venezuela was not recognized by supranational organizations like the European Union, the Organization of American States, the IMF, the World Bank, the African Union, or the UN.”

Also, the UN, the Vatican, and the Red Cross refused to deliver “humanitarian aid” to puppet opposition leader Juan Guaidó because it was a cover for arms shipments, the sources say.  As a result, “the Venezuela coup was an epic fail,” they said.

The failure to grab Venezuelan oil may also force Trump to declare a national emergency—or perhaps more accurately, a national bankruptcy, according to CIA sources.

Pentagon and CIA sources say this could lead to the downfall of Trump because he …

https://benjaminfulford.net/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2019, 09:40:07 AM »

The bankrupt U.S. government in Washington, D.C. was able to pretend it did not go bankrupt last week by issuing fake bonds, but these will be blocked, according to Pentagon, Asian secret society, and European royal sources.

In 2008, the Khazarian mafia puppet government in Washington, D.C. was able to avoid bankruptcy by using 700 tons of gold to forge 750,000 tons worth of gold-backed bonds and create $23 trillion out of thin air, confirmed by CIA, Pentagon, MI6, and other sources.  That money has now run out.

Now they are forging the identity of a murdered man, “Doctor” Zvonko Berdik-Albert (it is actually Count Albert) to try to do the same thing, this time using Chinese currency.  A copy of the forgery can be seen below.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Dr.A_Owen-Lennon-authority-Bedford-Et-als2.pdf

The Khazarian mob also murdered former top European CIA man Neil Keenan and tried to forge his identity in a failed attempt to get their hands on Indonesian gold, according to CIA sources in Indonesia.

At the same time, the Khazarian mafia sent their fake Saudi Crown Prince to Pakistan last week with $20 billion in bribes in an attempt to buy security for their collapsing control of oil in the Middle East, Pentagon sources say.  However, the Pakistanis were not fooled by the satan-worshiping Khazarian puppet pretending to be a Muslim, according to Ismaili (historical Hashashin or assassin) sources.

The reason the clown prince went to Pakistan to seek protection was because the U.S. military is planning to withdraw from Saudi Arabia and let the Arabians once again choose a genuine Muslim as their leader, thus dooming many of the so-called Saudi royals, Pentagon sources say.

Meanwhile, multiple sources in the U.S. and Canada say Special Forces have been called into action in North America following the declaration of a national emergency last week by U.S. President Donald Trump.

Pentagon sources say that with emergency powers, “Trump can now direct military operations in cities to remove false flag threats, arrest cabal and foreign agents, close …

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2019, 11:43:17 AM »
I generally read your Fulford posts for amusement only, but this line stood out:

The reason the clown prince went to Pakistan to seek protection was because the U.S. military is planning to withdraw from Saudi Arabia and let the Arabians once again choose a genuine Muslim as their leader, thus dooming many of the so-called Saudi royals, Pentagon sources say.

I sure don't see that happening in the near term, even if Trump leaves office early, and the visible support for Crown Prince Bone Saw is gone. Too many petrodollars in play to let go of that fat lot of oil sands.
Of course, who knows? The Prince could have an unfortunate airline accident...

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2019, 11:42:38 AM »
I generally read your Fulford posts for amusement only, but this line stood out:

I sure don't see that happening in the near term, even if Trump leaves office early, and the visible support for Crown Prince Bone Saw is gone. Too many petrodollars in play to let go of that fat lot of oil sands.
Of course, who knows? The Prince could have an unfortunate airline accident...

Cinch up your depends Amigo......
The SHIT STORM COMETH  :emthup:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UXY24-kOW4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5UXY24-kOW4&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2019, 11:12:54 AM »
Operation Royal Secret
By Benjamin Fulford Weekly Reports 

Mr. Fulford,

It has been some time.  Since we last spoke I have been promoted from Sergeant to Knight in OSMTJ*.  I left the U.S. jurisdiction and joined through Belgium, and I am a founding member of the new OSMTJ England.  I am now Special Envoy of the Prior and given the green light to do what must be done.  So I need all this to be published in a data dump and specifically refer to Operation Royal Secret.

This is a two-pronged approach.  I’ve been in constant contact with Vincenzo Mazzara for the last two years.  We agree to Jubilee.  You will state that Black and Blue Dragon assets are slated to be moved, worth trillions of dollars.  Then we follow up moving Golden Guns, which are on call to China for $250 trillion each.  This is how we will fund the Jubilee and back the excavation of the gold at your site.

Mazzara wants a meeting to be held with Trump in Barcelona to unfreeze the gold from the accounts from Reagan and Andropov.  Putin agreed through his head of security at the G Summit, per what Vincenzo stated to me.  As I showed you last time, this went to the highest levels of U.S. government, so we want Trump to see this so he will agree to the Barcelona Summit.

Also, we would want to move to unfreeze Ian Fleming’s gold in the British Virgin Islands.  Also be advised and state that all 36 Ur-Lodges are on notice with the coming Jubilee.

This Operation becomes tandem with the Priory of Sion and OSMTJ at this point.  We are clearing house.
https://youtu.be/YRRroJ8JO6g

This link is Serpent Rouge, which will be an operational unit in conjunction with the Knights Templar Militia, which both fall under the Priory.  There is also an inner order whose name I cannot disclose at this time.  It is just like Serpent Rouge, but is already filled with operators operating operationally.  These groups will go after all factions who have worked against the interest of the people.

I am awaiting dispensation to run a Commandery of the Knights Templar Militia.  I’ve done my first round of recruiting and I’m a part of the unnamed inner operational order.

After all that, you will state that Vincenzo Mazzara also contacted me about retrieving the Ark of the Covenant.  That’s what Marcos was also doing in the Philippines, not just gold.  P2 was trying to recover it from a cave.  Vincenzo states that the Vatican knows where it is.  So after the Golden Guns is when I’d go for the Ark, but you can end with the Vatican.

I’m asking for your help.  I need all this published and put the Serpent Rouge link in and everything.

V/R
Andrew Heim
Special Envoy, OSMTJ England
Prieure de Sion Ordre de la Rose Croix Veritas
Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis

* OSMTJ:  The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem (Latin:  Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani, OSMTH)

https://benjaminfulford.net/2019/02/28/operation-royal-secret/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2019, 11:23:14 AM »

The world is headed for some fundamental changes now, thanks to an ongoing coup d’état against the secret government of the West, according to both Eastern and Western secret society sources.  The biggest change is that convicted pedophile Cardinal George Pell has been relieved of control of the Istituto per le Opere di Religione (Institute for Religious Works)—that is to say, the Vatican Bank.  This means the bribery accounts of over 6,000 so-called world leaders have fallen out of satanic P2 Freemason control, according to the sources.

As a background reminder, when a person becomes a prime minister, president, central bank governor, etc., they are visited by somebody from the Vatican Bank and given a bankbook with an astronomical sum of money in it, according to P2 Freemason and other sources.  This can range from US$100 million for the head of a small country, or over US$1 billion for the leader of a large country, the sources say.  The person is then told, “Welcome to the rich man’s club,” but is also warned that if he/she refuses the money, they will be killed.  This is the famous choice between silver or lead that the secret government has used for control since time immemorial.

The person now in charge, a royal whose identity I will keep secret for security reasons, has agreed to support the creation of a future planning agency to carry out vast projects to end poverty, stop environmental destruction, and allow for an exponential expansion of Earth life out into the universe.  There is also an agreement that this process will be started off with some sort of jubilee, or one-off cancellation of debt and redistribution of assets.

However, before this work can start, the de facto civil war in the West will have to be ended.  This war, at its deepest level, pits bloodline aristocrats against meritocratic Gnostic Illuminati (military-industrial complex) forces.  On the surface, we see bloodline puppet rulers like Theresa May of the UK, Emmanuel Macron of France, Angela Merkel of Germany, and Justin Trudeau of Canada under severe attack.  At the same time, the bloodlines are continuing their relentless assault of Illuminati front-man U.S. President Donald Trump.

Let’s start by looking at how the battle against Trump is going.  Trump is being blackmailed by the bloodlines for multiple crimes he has committed.  The story below by Gordon Duff has some of the details, many of which we have independently confirmed.  We realize that Duff works for the Clinton/Rockefeller group, but nonetheless, he would not publish this if he did not think it could hold up in court if Trump sued him.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/28/blockbuster-the-secret-cohen-investigation-why-the-public-only-got-the-sideshow/

High-level U.S. military intelligence (Illuminati) sources believe that only somebody who could be blackmailed by the bloodlines would ever be allowed to run for president.  That’s why the bloodlines allowed Trump to run.  However, the military-industrial complex (Illuminati) saw him as the lesser of two evils and decided to use him as their front man because they could use him to get their hands on the all-important “presidential signature.”  Furthermore they say, “We are keeping him on a very short leash.”

With this background in mind, let us look at the real reason the summit between Trump and North Korean strongman Kim Jong-Un failed last week.  Essentially, the Zionist neocon faction of the U.S. military-industrial complex asked for continued control of the United States of America Corporation in exchange for …

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2019, 11:07:02 AM »

The world is headed for some fundamental changes now, thanks to an ongoing coup d’état against the secret government of the West, according to both Eastern and Western secret society sources.  The biggest change is that convicted pedophile Cardinal George Pell has been relieved of control of the Istituto per le Opere di Religione (Institute for Religious Works)—that is to say, the Vatican Bank.  This means the bribery accounts of over 6,000 so-called world leaders have fallen out of satanic P2 Freemason control, according to the sources.

As a background reminder, when a person becomes a prime minister, president, central bank governor, etc., they are visited by somebody from the Vatican Bank and given a bankbook with an astronomical sum of money in it, according to P2 Freemason and other sources.  This can range from US$100 million for the head of a small country, or over US$1 billion for the leader of a large country, the sources say.  The person is then told, “Welcome to the rich man’s club,” but is also warned that if he/she refuses the money, they will be killed.  This is the famous choice between silver or lead that the secret government has used for control since time immemorial.

The person now in charge, a royal whose identity I will keep secret for security reasons, has agreed to support the creation of a future planning agency to carry out vast projects to end poverty, stop environmental destruction, and allow for an exponential expansion of Earth life out into the universe.  There is also an agreement that this process will be started off with some sort of jubilee, or one-off cancellation of debt and redistribution of assets.

However, before this work can start, the de facto civil war in the West will have to be ended.  This war, at its deepest level, pits bloodline aristocrats against meritocratic Gnostic Illuminati (military-industrial complex) forces.  On the surface, we see bloodline puppet rulers like Theresa May of the UK, Emmanuel Macron of France, Angela Merkel of Germany, and Justin Trudeau of Canada under severe attack.  At the same time, the bloodlines are continuing their relentless assault of Illuminati front-man U.S. President Donald Trump.

Let’s start by looking at how the battle against Trump is going.  Trump is being blackmailed by the bloodlines for multiple crimes he has committed.  The story below by Gordon Duff has some of the details, many of which we have independently confirmed.  We realize that Duff works for the Clinton/Rockefeller group, but nonetheless, he would not publish this if he did not think it could hold up in court if Trump sued him.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/28/blockbuster-the-secret-cohen-investigation-why-the-public-only-got-the-sideshow/

High-level U.S. military intelligence (Illuminati) sources believe that only somebody who could be blackmailed by the bloodlines would ever be allowed to run for president.  That’s why the bloodlines allowed Trump to run.  However, the military-industrial complex (Illuminati) saw him as the lesser of two evils and decided to use him as their front man because they could use him to get their hands on the all-important “presidential signature.”  Furthermore they say, “We are keeping him on a very short leash.”

With this background in mind, let us look at the real reason the summit between Trump and North Korean strongman Kim Jong-Un failed last week.  Essentially, the Zionist neocon faction of the U.S. military-industrial complex asked for continued control of the United States of America Corporation in exchange for …

The rest of the story !

With this background in mind, let us look at the real reason the summit between Trump and North Korean strongman Kim Jong-Un failed last week.  Essentially, the Zionist neocon faction of the U.S. military-industrial complex asked for continued control of the United States of America Corporation, in exchange for an offer to withdraw U.S. troops from all overseas locations.  This faction also wanted to sell out the U.S. in order to get their hands on the vast mineral wealth which North Korea possesses.  The Chinese loved the idea, but the U.S. military, the British royal family, the Japanese Emperor, and many others lined up to stop what amounted to a unilateral surrender offer to China, sources involved in the negotiations say.

Perhaps this is a good time to remind people why the U.S. military waged the Korean War in the first place.  At the time, many Americans thought, “Why should we care about what happens in Korea?”  However, smarter minds pointed out that if the U.S. did not draw a defensive line in Japan and Korea, there would be nothing in the future to stop a 200-million-man Chinese army from invading the U.S. via Alaska.  That logic still remains true to this day.

Okay, so what’s next?  First, as mentioned at the top, the West needs to finish off its civil war before it can negotiate a new deal with the East.  This means negotiating a truce between the bloodlines and the Illuminati.  It also means we need to complete the process of removing Khazarian gangsters and satanists from positions of power.

On this front, the Israeli authorities have finally decided to criminally indict crime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.  Israeli President Reuven Rivlin was behind the decision to go after Netanyahu for financial crimes because, “It is the best way to neutralize someone like that, and then maneuver in a replacement,” Mossad sources explain.  Putting Netanyahu on trial for war crimes like Fukushima and 9/11 will come later, they say.

The removal of Cardinal Pell is also going to make it easier to remove many of the other people involved in Fukushima, according to European royal family sources.  “Cardinal Pell was the treasurer for the Vatican in the accounts APSA and IOR, which were the money-laundering centers for the Ninth Circle Satanic Cult, global human trafficking, and pedophile networks.  By shutting down the 6,000 accounts using SIS (MI6), we crippled the entire Vatican, and have forced the Catholic Church into a phased program of only accepting electronic donations (church collections) to conform with international money laundering legislation.  This decouples the Vatican from the Italian Mafia,” the sources say.

“Taking out No. 3 in the (Vatican) hierarchy was a pre-emptive strike, and if things don’t vastly improve with the Catholic Church, we will take out the Pope as well, and may well collapse the whole operation altogether,” the sources add.

The removal of Pell will also shake things up in Australia.  Remember, Australian intelligence agency sources previously told us that Prime Minister Kevin Rudd was “fired by the Federal Reserve Board” when he tried to stop the planned mass-murder event at Fukushima.  Well, now Rudd’s replacements as prime minister have suddenly come out of the closet and started supporting the convicted pedophile Pell.  This is a good sign that they were blackmailed pedophiles, Australian sources say.

https://kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/2019/03/02/australian-paedophile-support-ring-which-includes-to-former-pms-out-themselves-in-their-support-of-george-pell/

European royal family sources also say the removal of Pell was also helped by the Italian white nobility Farnese family, who have a lot of influence over the Trump presidency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Farnese

These Pentagon forces behind Trump are now saying, “the Ides of March should bring 85,000 sealed indictments,” and many arrests in the U.S.  The sources also say, “As cabal agents Bibi [Netanyahu], (Justin)Trudeau, (Theresa) May, (Emanuel) Macron, and (Angela) Merkel are falling, a trade deal with China should lead to resolutions on Venezuela/North Korea, and stop the skirmishes between India and Pakistan.”

This source appears to be admitting the current U.S. regime was behind the recent attempt to start a nuclear war between India and Pakistan.  As we recall, the hostilities between India and Pakistan flared up around the time U.S. puppet Crown Price Mohammed bin Salman (MbS) visited Pakistan and India.  It is a good guess that bribes were paid to both sides, in order to stage this flare-up, probably as a demonstration to the Chinese.

The world deserves better than that.  A recent Gallup opinion poll, taken in 133 countries, shows that only 31% of people support U.S. leadership, while 40% oppose it.  That is roughly equal to Russia’s 30% support and below China’s not-too-stellar 34% support, or Germany’s 39% support.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/247037/image-leadership-poorer-china.aspx

What this shows more than anything is that the world does not want to trade U.S. leadership for Chinese leadership;  it needs something new.  That something new may appear soon.  Remember, the people who used to run the planet no longer control the bribery accounts of the so-called world leaders we see in public.  That means they are about to get new marching orders.  Planetary liberation is close.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2019, 01:40:10 PM »

Benjamin Fulford
2019-03-10
Top-level discussion between CIA and MI6 about the tip-top of Western power and what’s going on behind the scenes
By Benjamin Fulford Letters to the Editor, Weekly Reports  2 Comments

Hello again and thank you in advance for your time.  As I mentioned, I have many questions for you;  however, as you mentioned your affiliations, I have taken the time to carefully select topics found open source yet need clarification.  Hopefully you can expand on these for me.

Please forgive me if I mention something outrageous.  All my information is, as I said, open source, and may not be accurate;  hence my questions.

In your words, what is “The First Federal Republic of the United States of America”?

America is a Republic that was covertly overthrown and became a corporation—the Corporation of the District of Columbia.  At international law, it is entirely illegal and is completely bankrupt.  It forms a triumvirate of corporations that rule and run the Western world.

Please explain the “World Future Planning Agency.”

A proposed new economic planning agency in peacetime as the Khazarian Mafia control matrix rapidly collapses.  Similar to the Marshall Plan, but more like the Asian Economic Planning Agencies.

In articles I have read, you claim to be a member of the Illuminati.  I saw in one place it mentioned “Royal Illuminati.”  Are these one and the same?

The Royal Illuminati simply refers to the Crown Council of the 13 Ruling Bloodlines, very far above The Committee of 300—an intergovernmental power group similar to Bilderberg.

Please explain to me what the Royal Illuminati is exactly.

A very discreet network of quite powerful and wealthy families who work together for the betterment of humanity and the world.

Is this Weishaupt’s Illuminati or another branch, and would you explain?

Adam Weishaupt was the Jesuit-controlled founder of the Bavarian Illuminati.  Aside from the conspiracy theory, it was essentially a geo-political think tank much like many of the modern iterations.  It was also a quasi-military intelligence agency responsible for coup d’état and other military black operations.

Were you recruited or born into the Illuminati?

I was recruited, but I am formally under oath to the Queen as Supreme Commander of the Joint British Armed Forces—Queen Elizabeth II.

Do you believe that you were recruited to solve the global currency and financial crisis whereabouts this financial reset is necessary?

Yes, I own the patents for the new quantum financial systems and single digital world currency unit which resolve the difficulties in the architecture of legacy systems.

Who recruited you?

I can’t comment on that—sorry.

The word is that you claim to have led a think tank that designed distributed ledger technology as a fix for the coming financial crisis.  If so, you must have a patent.  Can you provide for me this patent number so that I may validate your claims?

Yes, I ran a think tank in London.  All of my work is held under British Intelligence (MI5&6) protection—armed guard.  My work is all classified, including the working papers and patents at the Royal Mint.  My work is not accessible to the public after security concerns for my personal safety.

The author of the Bitcoin white paper is Satoshi Nakamoto.  Is this you?  Did you write this paper?  Are you affiliated with the authorship of this white paper?  Why Satoshi Nakamoto?

No to all of the above.  I worked at Goldman Sachs and other investment banks and developed a very different technology to facilitate instantaneous settlement in trading across all asset classes.  It came about as part of the global rationalization of the industry following the LIBOR scandal which has bankrupted the entire industry.  See R3, previously R3 CEV in London and New York.

It is hard for me to believe that Bitcoin (BTC) was the chosen format for world currency, because of its clunky design and power-hungry mining.  Was BTC a prototype that was released to see how the public would react to it?  If so, is there another more viable cryptocurrency waiting in the balance, and what is it?

BTC is just one of many.  They are all use case scenarios or tests but none have the industrial design to make them globally viable, and they have a long history in dark web activity and criminality.

They are all countered by my currency unit.  This is called “working in iteration” in project management.

Is the blockchain hackable?

No—all touchpoints create their own forensic history.  The beauty of the architecture is the highly forensic nature, which is invaluable to police and security services,

I’m sure you’ve heard of hashgraph (aBFT).  It seems like a winning platform if all Leemon says is true.  Any thoughts?

I don’t know about this because I have been working on a very separate diplomatic mission for a few years now.  I have very limited access to the civilian world at the moment.

Is it true that the banking cartel is acquiring Bitcoin through techniques of financial speculation through the control of Investment Funds Quoted (ETF), with the aim of merging the Bitcoin system with the standard incoming gold to control the economy through the manipulation of Bitcoin futures and other cryptocurrencies?

The new Quantum Financial System is designed in such a manner there could no repeat of the poor conduct by the international financial services industry.  It is highly forensic in order to discourage bad behaviour.

Speculate for me.  By your estimation, what is the future of blockchain as a cryptocurrency?

Blockchain is a brand name of a technology called Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).  It is not a currency;  it is the technology embedded inside electronic currencies.

What is the future of blockchain as a tool for decentralized applications?

As above, the technology DLT has already gone viral and global in nearly all aspects of the world at the moment.  It is the most important technology advancement in history and may very well bring about global peace and prosperity.

There are two quotes that seem contradictory of each other that I would like to verify with you.

1)  “The One World Order is an absolute, benevolent, international, and legally-linked monarchy.”

This is an expression of the ethical basis for my think tank.  I am an Absolute Royalist, have a considerable understanding of international law, and believe in linking ethics to legally binding international law—compliance.

The concept of Benevolence is a response to poor behaviour in the past of the Crown Council 13 Bloodlines.

2)  “The distributed ledger technology ends the Rothschild fiat monetary system and the dreaded New World Order.”

It has ended both already.

Are these your words?

Misquoted.  I attracted unwanted attention in recent years and have been quoted without my permission or preview.

If so, is the OWO a different program from the NWO?

The concept of a One World Order is the conglomeration of Sovereign Nation-States to work together in Peacetime as an Absolute Monarchy.  It is a diplomatic effort to raise the general standards of the world’s governments.

The New World Order was a fascist mega-corporate government—Oligarchy.

If the OWO and the NWO are synonymous, how can something be benevolent and dreadful simultaneously?

As above.

The global currency reset.

Global Currency and Sovereign Debt Re-Calibration

You have been quoted as saying the following:  “The Rothschild and the British Crown are pushing for the global financial reset.”  The way I interpret this is that you were commissioned to develop a hack-proof digital technology that could facilitate a global currency.  This would be one step closer into global human slavery in the NWO.  Is this truly the plan of the Rothchilds and the Crown?

As above.

Karen Hudes claims her Power Transition Model (PTM) requires amnesty.  If this is granted and accepted, the PTM claims a 90% success rate.  Any thoughts on this, and do you think this is an option for the “Committee” (bankers)?

Karen Hudes is a very disruptive person who has caused a great deal of damage to international diplomatic relations.  Much of her work is confusing, to be polite.

I was in direct contact with her at one stage but found her extremely rude and out of touch with technology.

It is not her Power Transition Model—it is a collection of very complex critical theory studies gathered from around the world.

K. Hudes is trustee for the gold in the Philippines.

Karen Hudes was legally fired from the World Bank but continues to promote herself as acting with legal capacity in that respect.  She has no effective powers to sign a dinner check, let alone deal with the Global Collateral Accounts.

N. Keenan is the trustee for the gold in Indonesia.

We have reason to believe Neil Keenan was assassinated.  This has been verified by British military counterintelligence.

Are there any other locations you can tell me about that include other trustees?  If so, who are they and where is it?

That is classified.  It is a very serious crime at international law to interfere with these wealth reserves.

Do you really think this will work out peacefully, knowing what you know?

The prediction is a peaceful transition, but the opposition may require limited military intervention around the world to break up the remaining obstacles.

There is very significant anger at what has been allowed to happen, because it all amounts to High Treason and Crimes Against Humanity at both the ICC and the ICJ.

2019-03-10
Khazarian Mafia’s planned Genocide against Khoi-San Leadership in South Africa
By Benjamin Fulford Letters to the Editor, Weekly Reports  0 Comments

Dear Mr. Fulford:

I’m writing to you because we don’t know where else to raise our concerns and ask for Protection and Intervention.  We have reasons to believe that the Deep State / Cabal is planning to exterminate us on or after March 21, 2019.  They are going to try to cause enough unrest in the country to call a state of emergency (where we will be picked up and disappeared) and/or start a civil war here in South Africa.

They will use a False Khoi-San King by the name of Calvin Cornelius who fraudulently pretends to be the King of all the Khoisand people.  He is stealing the identity of the man in the picture below, King Abraham January, the Legitimate King of the Korana Tribe, as we have five recognized Tribes and each Tribe has its own King.

King Abraham has all the documents to prove his legitimacy, of land ownership, letters from Queen Victoria, and proof and photographs of his Great Grandfather, also known as King Abraham January and King of the Korana Tribe, who passed away in 1845.  This poor man doesn’t get anyone to assist him financially or in anything, and we fear for his safety because the false leaders want to silence him and all of us permanently.

The False King, Goab Khoebaha Calvin Cornelius 3rd, took the South African Government to Court (see below).  They are trying to re-create the German Nazi concentration camp methods, by threatening people who didn’t register with his “new country” and don’t have the necessary paperwork, to be arrested.  Calvin Cornelius gave some cryptic messages of Ezekiel 40:1, where it speaks about 25 years of captivity (2019 – 1994 = 25 years after Mandela and the ANC political party took over the country).  It also speaks about a city that was smitten.  Then one reads about burned offerings.

It becomes clear that the Deep State has now decided to part ways with the ANC Government and they are trying to put two radical factions in place;  namely, Calvin Cornelius for the Khoi and San people, and/or Julius Malema of the radical EFF political party who wants to confiscate all land from the people and put it in the hands of the state, because he believes he is going the win the elections on May 8, 2019.  The current State can’t even run a state-owned enterprise (see the Zondo Commission on State Capture) on behalf of the black majority.

The Deep State does not want a peace-loving King like King Abraham January in place.  They are planning a civil war (see link below).  One of our Khoi-San leaders attended a meeting he was not supposed to be at and discovered how the white leaders and the black leadership were dividing the land amongst themselves (behind closed doors) without any Khoi or San leadership participating in these decisions.  Could this meeting be about the allocation of land after their created civil war (the spoils of war)?

Who is running South Africa?  We discovered in your article dated 2019/03/06, it was mentioned about the cabal family named the Farnese who built their first Pentagon in Caprarola near Rome in 1540.  I believe that they control the Oppenheimer and Rupert families that are currently controlling South Africa.  We believe we have evidence of their second Pentagon being established in Cape Town, South Africa in 1666 by Jan Van Riebeeck.  This means that the Pentagon in the USA is their third.

It also comes as no surprise that in 1666, in London, during the Black Plague and great fire of London, the Parliament enacted an act behind closed doors called “The Cestui Que Vie Act 1666,” where everyone (i.e., we the sheeple) was declared dead and their properties taken.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha2/18-19/11/introduction

We hope you will be able to guide us to channels who can intervene and save our people and country from these mass murderers.  Much appreciated.

Kind regards,
—RH

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2019, 11:05:15 AM »

Pope Francis has been relieved of power as a part of a deal being negotiated between the Gnostic Illuminati and the 13 ruling bloodlines, say two sources, one a European royal, the other a Pentagon boss.  The two Western power centers, one based on meritocracy, the other on historical rule, have agreed to a jubilee and a massive campaign to “save the planet,” the sources say.

The Gnostic Illuminati, strongest in the military-industrial complex, and the bloodlines, who control finance and the media, agreed to compromise because they have to present a united Western front in order to make a deal with a resurgent Asia, they said.

Francis, who may stay on as a figurehead, was relieved of power because of the fiasco over convicted pedophile Cardinal Pell who ran the Vatican Bank, the sources say.  The Vatican and the Vatican Bank with its 6,000 bribery accounts of so-called “world leaders” are now run by “a troika of cardinals,” the Pentagon source says.

In public, this fundamental change can be seen in the fact that ten cardinals have been defrocked recently.  The most recent was French Cardinal Philippe Barbarin, who was convicted last week of covering up pedophilia.
https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2019/03/08/catholic-church-cardinals-implicated-in-sex-abuse-cover-ups/

Here is what the representative of the 13 bloodlines had to say about the situation:  “Cardinal Pell was an admission and acceptance of the Satanic Practices at our orders.”  He added that the other cardinals were removed as part of a process of “weaning them off” of Satanic practices.  “Pope Francis was fired because …

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2019, 02:13:50 PM »

The battle to free humanity from a cult of human-sacrificing Satan worshipers (Ba’al, Molech, etc.) is reaching a key turning point as intense battles rage on multiple fronts.  In essence, the battle is between the masses, allied with the military of most countries, against a deeply entrenched top-level elite.

People who are wondering why no mass arrests have taken place need to understand that we are dealing with a millennia-old control system that does not intend to go quietly into the night.  To understand how deep the rabbit hole runs, please take a look at the diagram below.

high tech freemasons.docx

This chart is not just about ancient history, but rather represents a system that still to this day controls most top world rulers.

For example, last week Russian intelligence provided us with evidence that not only German Prime Minister Angela Merkel, but also British Prime Minister Theresa May and Lithuanian President Dalia Grybauskaite are “all three the biological daughters of Hitler Rothschild and the Kasners.”  “Salamon Rothschild shags Ms. Anna Maria Schicklegruber.  Alois Rothschild Hitler then makes love to Clara Polzl Hitler and out pop the babies at Braunau am Inn where Pope Benedict from the same bloodline was born,” the sources say.  As evidence, they provided this photograph alleged to be of the three from their days of leadership training at the Tavistock mind control institute:

They also note that May, who is trying her hardest to block Brexit, makes the same satanic “eye of the pyramid” hand sign as Merkel.

Then in Canada, we have Prime Minister Justin Castro-Sinclair, who may have murdered his half-brother Michel Trudeau (whose body has never been found).  Castro-Sinclair’s mother, Margaret Sinclair, is the daughter of James Sinclair of the bloodline that founded Scottish Rite Freemasonry.  Castro-Sinclair has revealed his true colors by betraying decades of Canadian foreign policy with blind support for Nazi regimes in the Ukraine and Israel and by refusing to take the Bank of Canada out of cabal control.
https://kioo17journal.blogspot.com/2018/02/cuba-claims-canadian-prime-minister-is.html?fbclid=IwAR0axEnbvOkw8EEUETowQAQ333jUisoJbIROEuhtViCPbgRNzgmhwEitmLI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Trudeau

In unexpected move, Trudeau commits Canada to defending Zionism

It is also well documented that French President Emmanuel Macron is a Rothschild slave.  In fact, most so-called world leaders are slaves, as we have written about previously.

So who do all these people ultimately report to?  The answer is not fake Jews like Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.  Netanyahu is just a sub-boss who reports to the Black Sun worshipers in Italy and Switzerland.  This was proven by his well-documented involvement in the Fukushima mass-murder attack against Japan.  This attack was directed by former top Jesuit Peter Hans Kolvenbach, who claimed he was Satan right after it happened in a telephone conversation recorded by the NSA, Japanese military intelligence sources confirm.

So, if we are to liberate humanity, we need to understand exactly who we are dealing with, and that means we have to go down another deep rabbit hole and look at one of the secret ruling families:  the Farnese.  The images below show their family fortress, the original pentagon, the Pentagon in Washington—whose creation they masterminded—and a 16th century map showing that way back then they had already made plans for Washington, D.C. to be the center of a world Roman fascist, Babylonian government.

Vatican/Jesuit War Rooms

http://continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.com/2009/08/romes-pentagon-forerunner-to-washington.html

Okay, at this point we need to show readers just how relevant all this is to current events.  Let us start with the slaughter at the mosque in New Zealand last week.  The shooter has a Black Sun emblem on his backpack.

We are not going to go too deeply into the true nature of this attack (because it has been well documented elsewhere), other than to comment it was a sacrifice to Satan that was intended to invoke power for the cabal.

Now let us look at the involvement of the Italian Mafia, who take orders from the Black Sun worshipers, in recent events involving North Korea and U.S. President Donald Trump.

Notice that after the summit meeting between Trump and North Korean strongman Kim Jong Un failed, Chinese President Xi Jinping postponed his planned March visit to the U.S. to meet with Trump.  Instead, he is flying this week to Italy, to meet the real bosses.
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/chinas-xi-jinping-to-visit-italy-france-as-rome-joins-belt-and-road

Related to this was the murder last week of Mafia Gambino family boss Frank Cali. A P2 Freemason source says Cali was killed because …

https://benjaminfulford.net/2019/03/18/battle-to-free-humanity-from-cabal-control-reaching-vital-turning-point/