AuthorTopic: Guy McPherson Accused of Abuse of Women in his Position as Grief Counselor  (Read 16042 times)

Offline Randy C

• Foxsteader
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Nicole Foss Goes Public with her Criticisms of Guy McPherson
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2017, 05:06:01 PM »
Seriously, can we get the basic story right and stop running around attacking the wrong person???

Nicole Foss did NOT write the letter in question. 

RE made a mistake in how he worded the title of the thread.  It was not Nicole Foss going public, it was Cory Morningstar going public.  She is the one accusing McP, as well as several other women, not Foss.  Again, send a friends request to Sliwa and see what Morningstar said for yourself.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 05:17:53 PM by Randy C »

Offline Randy C

• Foxsteader
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2017, 05:25:14 PM »
Cory Morningstar
8 hrs ·

You have the audacity to play victim, to pretend that myself and others have betrayed you – when you have betrayed not just women, not just me, but an entire community. Your behaviour has caused both pain and anguish. Do you really think we, who have wholly trusted and supported you for years, could enjoy this in any way? It has been excruciating for myself and others. It is surreal. Yet again, you offer no apology. You could care less. You justify your misogyny. Apparently, I had no idea who you really were, whatsoever.

I am horrified that I actually was planning to, at one point, bring two of my girls with me to see your "sanctuary" project in Belize.

Know this. If ever you so generously "indulged" any of my daughters in such "playful" rape fantasy and misogyny, it is very possible that both myself and their father would actually hunt you down and kill you. I think most mothers and fathers would do the same.

Know this. Today, you would have to walk over my dead body to have any access to my daughters.

If I could post what you said about me and by extension what you would undoubtedly attempt with my daughters, I would... But the system being what it is, they will align moreso with protection of your male rights than mine or my daughters and I will be even further victimized – thus, at this time, I will act accordingly on not placing your sick mind on display to the masses to prove how truly depraved you are.

#KnowThis

Cory Morningstar's reply to Guy McP posted to Sliwa's FB page today.  I didn't write it nor did Foss.... Cory, one of McP's accusers wrote it.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2017, 05:38:49 PM »
Seriously, can we get the basic story right and stop running around attacking the wrong person???

RE made a mistake in how he worded the title of the thread.  It was not Nicole Foss going public, it was Cory Morningstar going public.  She is the one accusing McP, as well as several other women, not Foss.  Again, send a friends request to Sliwa and see what Morningstar said for yourself.

The confusion is my error.  Because this story matched the one Nicole told me a few years ago so closely, I assumed she was the author.  Apparently she is not.  I am g going to retitle the thread.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Randy C

• Foxsteader
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2017, 05:51:22 PM »

The confusion is my error.  Because this story matched the one Nicole told me a few years ago so closely, I assumed she was the author.  Apparently she is not.  I am g going to retitle the thread.

RE

Thanks RE, I should have made it really clear what the source was.
Randy

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have retitled this thread and added an Edit to the OP explaining how & why I misattributed this letter to Nicole Foss rather than the actual author, Cory Morningstar.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
I confess I saw no need to clarify the authorship.  It appeared baseless regardless the author and I'd need concrete proof to accuse anyone of writing it.

87 degrees on my drive home at 6:30 today.  Wherever Guy McPherson is you can bet it is hotter.  Way hotter!

By the way, when I met him he acted quite married.  He talked about his wife and he did not travel to Seattle alone.  He was a man with a message that nobody wants to hear.  Convinced is he that we will soon be extinct.

And like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself—
Yea, all which it inherit—shall dissolve,
And like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.

Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog

Whoa, hold up!

Cory Morningstar
8 hrs ·

I am horrified that I actually was planning to, at one point, bring two of my girls with me to see your "sanctuary" project in Belize.

Mcpherson has a sanctuary project in Belize or he doesn't.  If he does it is pretty strange for someone who says we are all going to cook to move down on top of the damn equator.  Not the smart place to put a sanctuary project considering his message.  Seems to me you would want young nymphs feeding you grapes in Alaska if you had an ounce of decency!

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:59:02 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I confess I saw no need to clarify the authorship.  It appeared baseless regardless the author and I'd need concrete proof to accuse anyone of writing it.

Well, somebody must have written it and apparently it was not Nicole.  The title I had used misattributed the authorship to her and needed to be corrected.  According to RC, the author was Cory Morningstar, he follows the FacePalm messaging that appears to be ongoing on this subject.

Whoever the author is, these accusations have been dogging Dr. McStinksion for years, since I first heard of them more than 2 years ago.  Why they are surfacing now for a wider audience to read about is an open question.  There isn't much to be gained here in these revelations even if they are true, although unethical there is no criminal behavior I can discern.  Guy does make a lot of enemies because of his message, and when Feminists get on your case for being in some way abusive to women they can become quite annoying and tenacious.  You can't Mansplain anything to them at this point and they just rant at you. lol.

As others have said here though in this thread, this is pretty ridiculous Collapse Community Soap Opera overall, nobody has stepped forward to actually accuse Guy of physical rape or anything like that.  He basically has NTHE Groupies who are often depressed women who were part of the environmental movement from the 1970s onward.  Some of these women apparently feel betrayed by Guy in some way.  Whatever he did do, however he did abuse his position as a Grief Counselor, it has to be better specified and the offended individuals need to come forward.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Whoa, hold up!

Cory Morningstar
8 hrs ·

Mcpherson has a sanctuary project in Belize or he doesn't.  If he does it is pretty strange for someone who says we are all going to cook to move down on top of the damn equator.  Not the smart place to put a sanctuary project considering his message.  Seems to me you would want young nymphs feeding you grapes in Alaska if you had an ounce of decency!

Belize has to be one of the WORST places on Earth to set up a "Sanctuary".  ::)  Exceeded perhaps only by Saudi Arabia.  If Guy actually set up a Doomstead there, he is definitely Bat Shit Crazy.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline alaskadronelife

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Guy McPherson Accused of Abuse of Women in his Position as Grief Counselor
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2017, 03:18:44 PM »

Belize has to be one of the WORST places on Earth to set up a "Sanctuary".  ::)  Exceeded perhaps only by Saudi Arabia.  If Guy actually set up a Doomstead there, he is definitely Bat Shit Crazy.

RE

Depends on what the penalties are for grief counselors hooking up for a little doomsday happy time with partners, friends, sheep, or anyone else who can be talked into "loving it up" before the world ends?

His gofundme campaign, in case no one else has noticed. Stardust Sanctuary! No mention of a dungeon or anything kicky. Not so sure of what to think of the idea that children are involved.

"This private retreat center is located in the Cayo district of Western Belize. Here extreme poverty prevents many teenagers from attending high school. School in Belize is not free. As a result, children aged 13 to 17 miss out on continuing their education at a critical age."

Does anyone think they will be "taught" that they won't see their 30th birthday, and might as well live it up in the meantime under the supervision of well meaning, and very LOVING adults? This entire thing just creeps me out.

https://www.gofundme.com/4d6kr8g

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2017, 03:27:28 PM »
Don't forget, the dude "walked" from a cushie tenure at UofA.
What does that tell you right out of the gate. Bat shit crazy is old news RE....
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2017, 04:21:05 PM »
Don't forget, the dude "walked" from a cushie tenure at UofA.
What does that tell you right out of the gate. Bat shit crazy is old news RE....

Plus he didn't even have to work!  They weren't giving him any classes to teach!

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Randy C

• Foxsteader
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2017, 04:11:10 AM »
The latest in the McP saga...

More from Palmface...courtesy again of Nicole Foss' facebook page.

"This has to be the creepiest GoFundMe page ever. McPherson, whose history as a serial sexual predator has recently been revealed by multiple women, is now threatening to sue anyone who spoke out. He's fundraising for a libel suit, even though he predicts human extinction in the short term (short term as in this month). The pic that comes up with the preview has been replaced with rows of skulls on shelves."

https://www.gofundme.com/4fbh9ns

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2017, 04:53:06 AM »

"This has to be the creepiest GoFundMe page ever. McPherson, whose history as a serial sexual predator has recently been revealed by multiple women, is now threatening to sue anyone who spoke out. He's fundraising for a libel suit, even though he predicts human extinction in the short term (short term as in this month). The pic that comes up with the preview has been replaced with rows of skulls on shelves."

Nice 2 C U RC.  :icon_sunny:

I wonder how much money Dr. McStinksion will raise for his lawsuit and who he is going to sue here?

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2017, 05:07:33 AM »

2 weeks left, that's it ? Or less perhaps.
Such short notice.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind