AuthorTopic: SUN☼ Gets a BIG Donation!!!!  (Read 436 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
SUN☼ Gets a BIG Donation!!!!
« on: September 29, 2017, 06:06:14 PM »
I am pleased to report that the SUN☼ Foundation has received it's first large (4-digit) Donation from one of the Diner Blog Lurkers.  :icon_sunny:

The Diner itself has received a few 3-digit Donations over the years, and many 2-digit ones, but this is the first to make it to the 4-digit territory.  The smaller contributions are greatly appreciated, they have helped defray some of my costs for running the Diner, but not enough money to start building the SUN☼ kitty to the point we can achieve our goals in the real world, not just do education in cyberspace  Now we have a start on this, but still a long way to go even for small IRL projects.

I will be starting a Fundraiser on the Diner beginning in October and running through the Holidays.  If you have enjoyed the Diner over the last 5.5 Years, either on the Forum or just reading the Blog, this would be a good time to show your appreciation for the material we disseminate and the work we do to keep it running.

All donations to SUN☼ are TAX DEDUCTIBLE, although unless you are making a BIG DONATION and have a high income looking for tax deductions, it's not really worthwhile to itemize such things.  You'll do better just taking the Standard Deduction.

If you do want to make a Donation, the easiest way is to go to the SUN☼ website at SUN4Living.com and use the PayPal button there.  If you wish to pursue a different option like mailing a check or a wire transfer, contact me by PM.

Time to PONY UP Diners!

RE
Save As Many As You Can