AuthorTopic: ***YOUR BUSTED***  (Read 12088 times)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED*** Growing old disgracefully....
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2018, 07:38:29 AM »
Retirement is usually a time to take things easy and enjoy a well-earned rest. But more pensioners are committing crime and being arrested than ever before. In the last twenty years the number of over 60s doing time for a criminal offence has trebled, in part because sentences are becoming harsher and longer. The so-called grey crime wave could be because there are now more pensioners around to commit crime, or that more and more are struggling to make ends meet.

You're probably going to see more and more of this as a retirement strategy, as savings become increasingly impossible for the precariat.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED***1000's of Amerikans jailed for debts, chased by private dicks
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2018, 10:37:09 AM »
https://www.rt.com/usa/419494-debtor-jail-collectors-aclu/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** B O O M here it is....
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2018, 05:19:52 AM »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eR6LPF9XV2afokP-3e2EkS2u5ZIazlxT/view

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED*** B O O M here it is....
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2018, 05:27:41 AM »

Definitely worth stuffing in your crack pipe. If this is a legal document, I am the rightful king of France.

RE, take a look at this. In one of the many, many "Grand Jury (sic)" charges are numerous references to "video analysis by Peter O."

Ring any bells?

I'd pack a bag and get ready for when the black Escalades come to pick you up.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED*** B O O M here it is....
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2018, 09:06:37 AM »

Definitely worth stuffing in your crack pipe. If this is a legal document, I am the rightful king of France.

RE, take a look at this. In one of the many, many "Grand Jury (sic)" charges are numerous references to "video analysis by Peter O."

Ring any bells?

I'd pack a bag and get ready for when the black Escalades come to pick you up.

I think this is common law legaleze ?  :icon_scratch:
It's definitely not federal cabal court docs.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2018, 01:17:41 PM »
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** The Great State of Idaho Fights Back
« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2018, 11:33:42 AM »
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/state-moves-forward-with-revolutionary-bill-to-ban-trumps-ability-to-enforce-indefinite-detention/

The Free Thought Project

A state is considering a bill that would counter one law that is rarely mentioned by the mainstream media—which just happens to be the one that gives the president the power to enforce indefinite detention of American citizens—the National Defense Authorization Act.

While most states ignore the overreaching power granted by the NDAA, the state of Idaho is fighting back against it. The Idaho House of Representatives passed House Bill 473, the Restoring Constitutional Governance Act, in a landslide vote of 63-4 this week. The bill specifically targets the most egregious constitutional violations that are allowed by the NDAA:

“The purpose of the Restoring Constitutional Governance Act is to restore the constitutional protections usurped by certain provisions in the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (“NDAA”). Sections 1021 and 1022 of the 2012 NDAA, Public Law 50 U.S.C. 1541, authorize the violation of no fewer than 14 provisions of the Constitution including over half of the Bill of Rights. The sovereign government of the Great State of Idaho has a duty to protect the rights of citizens and other persons within Idaho’s jurisdiction against such violations and from Federal overreach.”

Section 1021 of the NDAA gives the president of the United States the power to indefinitely detain individuals—including American citizens—without due process. It states that “Congress affirms that the authority of the President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force … includes the authority for the Armed Forces of the United States to detain covered persons … pending disposition under the law of war.”

The organization at the forefront of this legislation, People Against The NDAA, argues that the National Defense Authorization Act violates several of the basic freedoms acknowledged by the Bill of Rights, including:

Article I, Section 9, Suspension Clause
    Article III, Section 2, Trial by Jury
    Article III, Section 3, Treason
    First Amendment, Free Speech
    Fourth Amendment, Unlawful Search, and Seizure
    Fifth Amendment, Due Process
    Sixth Amendment, Speedy Trial
    Eighth Amendment, Cruel and Unusual Punishment

The pending legislation in Idaho counters Section 1021 by stating, “By enacting this bill, the Idaho legislature holds that indefinite detention without due process or transfer to jurisdictions outside the United States of persons within Idaho in particular and citizens of Idaho, in general, are unlawful and violate the Constitution of the State of Idaho and the Constitution of the United States of America.”

If the bill is passed, it would become illegal for anyone in the state of Idaho to “Arrest or capture any person in Idaho or any citizen of Idaho under the law of war;” “actually subject a person in Idaho to disposition under the law of war;” and “Use deadly force under the laws of war against any person in Idaho, or intentionally subject any citizen of Idaho for targeted killing or murder.”

House Bill 473 will now move on to the Senate State Affairs Committee, and if it becomes law, it could guarantee that “neither Congress nor the president of the United States can constitutionally apply the laws of war to any person in Idaho.” It could also be used as a blueprint for legislation in other states that seek to ensure they are not used as “a battlefield subject to the laws of war.”

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** Geo. Soros goin' down...
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2018, 11:05:43 AM »
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED*** Geo. Soros goin' down...
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2018, 11:12:22 AM »
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Not a chance AZ.  Your having a wet dream my friend.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED*** Geo. Soros goin' down...
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2018, 11:37:52 AM »

Throw a Benjamin at it, at a sports book in Vegas Baby, & shut yer' pie hole Oxie.

We shall see amigo  :icon_scratch: That's a legit web address !

Double butter on the popcorn please  :icon_sunny:

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** GLOBAL SHAKEDOWN BITCHES
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2018, 01:05:03 PM »

Throw a Benjamin at it, at a sports book in Vegas Baby, & shut yer' pie hole Oxie.

We shall see amigo  :icon_scratch: That's a legit web address !

Double butter on the popcorn please  :icon_sunny:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pk-W_i7Z59I&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pk-W_i7Z59I&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** 3-11 IT BEGINS....
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2018, 01:46:35 PM »
READER ADVISORY: This is one person's interpretation of some Qanon and Q-related posts. We have no specific corroboration for this interpretation. DISCERNMENT IS ADVISED.

Reader D. writes and/or sends us:

IT BEGINS - RED ALERT - RED ALERT - THE TIME IS NOW!!

This Q explanation is mind blowing! Drop everything and see this now!!!
He outlines exactly what is going to happen and when. POTUS said it
all in a Tweet last fall. It's happening.

COPIED FROM THE Q POST VIDEO

ON POTUS' ORDER we have initiated certain fail- safes that shall safeguard the public from the
primary fallout which is slated to occur 3-11 upon
the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable
3-4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring
will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted.
Public riots are being organized in serious numbers
in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more
senior public officials. ON POTUS'ORDER, a state of
temporary military control will be actioned and special
ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain
several within the confines of the United States to
prevent extradition and special operator necessity.
Rest assured the safety and well-being of every man,
woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in
full. However, the atmosphere within the country will
unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the
corrupt and evil that has long been broadcast. We will
be initiating the Emergency Broadcasting System (EMS)
during this time in an effort to provide a direct message
(avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations
met with swift fury - certain laws have been prelifted
to provide...

Fasten your seat belts folks - 3-11 is D-Day for the Criminal Cabal.
This was to post on Sunday 3-4-2018. I am posting it one day early due to urgency. 3-11 is 7 days or just 1 week from 3-4-2018

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Gina Haspel, Trump’s Pick for CIA Director, Ran a Black Site for Torture
« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2018, 12:23:38 PM »
https://theintercept.com/2017/02/02/trumps-cia-chief-selects-major-torture-operative-to-be-agencys-deputy-director/

The Intercept

Update: March 13, 2018

President Donald Trump nominated Gina Haspel as the new director of the CIA,announcing the news on Twitter. Mike Pompeo, the previous director, was nominated to run the State Department to replace the ousted Rex Tillerson.

IN MAY 2013, the Washington Post’s Greg Miller reported that the head of the CIA’s clandestine service was being shifted out of that position as a result of “a management shake-up” by then-Director John Brennan. As Miller documented, this official — whom the paper did not name because she was a covert agent at the time — was centrally involved in the worst abuses of the CIA’s Bush-era torture regime.

As Miller put it, she was “directly involved in its controversial interrogation program” and had an “extensive role” in torturing detainees. Even more troubling, she “had run a secret prison in Thailand” — part of the CIA’s network of “black sites” — “where two detainees were subjected to waterboarding and other harsh techniques.” The Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on torture also detailed the central role she played in the particularly gruesome torture of detainee Abu Zubaydah.

Beyond all that, she played a vital role in the destruction of interrogation videotapes that showed the torture of detainees both at the black site she ran and other secret agency locations. The concealment of those interrogation tapes, which violated multiple court orders as well as the demands of the 9/11 commission and the advice of White House lawyers, was condemned as “obstruction” by commission chairs Lee Hamilton and Thomas Keane. A special prosecutor and grand jury investigated those actions but ultimately chose not to prosecute.

The name of that CIA official whose torture activities the Post described is Gina Haspel. Today, as BuzzFeed’s Jason Leopold noted, CIA Director Mike Pompeo announced that Haspel was selected by Trump to be deputy director of the CIA.

This should not come as much of a surprise given that Pompeo himself has said he is open to resurrecting Bush-era torture techniques (indeed, Obama’s CIA director, John Brennan, was forced to withdraw from the running in late 2008 because of his support for some of those tactics only to be confirmed in 2013). That’s part of why it was so controversial that 14 Democrats — including their Senate leader Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Sheldon Whitehouse, and Tim Kaine — voted to confirm Pompeo.

Read More at
The Intercept
Seasoned spymaster linked to waterboarding, secret prison named CIA deputy

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** THOUGHT POLICE
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2018, 05:23:33 AM »

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** Social Police GONE WILD in China
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2018, 12:56:28 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-credit/china-to-bar-people-with-bad-social-credit-from-planes-trains-idUSKCN1GS10S

Sorry, You're a "Dick-Head" -You-No-Travel-With-Us-Today

Reuters

SHANGHAI (Reuters) – China said it will begin applying its so-called social credit system to flights and trains and stop people who have committed misdeeds from taking such transport for up to a year.

Passengers wait to board trains ahead of the Chinese Lunar New Year, at Nanjing Railway Station in Jiangsu province, China January 31, 2018. China Daily via REUTERS

People who would be put on the restricted lists included those found to have committed acts like spreading false information about terrorism and causing trouble on flights, as well as those who used expired tickets or smoked on trains, according to two statements issued on the National Development and Reform Commission’s website on Friday.

Those found to have committed financial wrongdoings, such as employers who failed to pay social insurance or people who have failed to pay fines, would also face these restrictions, said the statements which were dated March 2.

It added that the rules would come into effect on May 1.

The move is in line with President’s Xi Jinping’s plan to construct a social credit system based on the principle of “once untrustworthy, always restricted”, said one of the notices which was signed by eight ministries, including the country’s aviation regulator and the Supreme People’s Court.

China has flagged plans to roll out a system that will allow government bodies to share information on its citizens’ trustworthiness and issue penalties based on a so-called social credit score.

However, there are signs that the use of social credit scoring on domestic transport could have started years ago. In early 2017, the country’s Supreme People’s Court said during a press conference that 6.15 million Chinese citizens had been banned from taking flights for social misdeeds.

Reporting by SHANGHAI Newsroom and Brenda Goh; Editing by Kim Coghill
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.