AuthorTopic: ***YOUR BUSTED***  (Read 10795 times)

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED***
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2018, 11:29:49 AM »
The CIA has no interest in outing child molesters. Too close to home. Baby fucking and baby killing are not that much different.

If they were, they should check out our "ally" Turkey, where you can buy a child for $700.

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Syrian-Refugees-in-Turkey-Are-Being-Forced-into-Sexual-Slavery-20160403-0014.html

The Nepalese prefer children for unpaid labor in their carpet industry.

https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2014/nov/20/10000-children-estimated-to-work-in-nepals-carpet-industry

Folks have kids...
Not all of those folks can afford to pay to feed & shelter those kids.
This is where the slave trade kicks in.
Whether Hill & Hum had their way with 9 year olds will be a mystery until court docs are
shown to the general public.

That is the big question here. Will these criminals be brought to PUBLIC justice  :icon_scratch:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2018, 11:30:31 AM »
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-maga-movement-finds-hillarys-deleted-emails-court-orders-released/

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary’s Deleted Emails Have Been Found, Court Orders Them RELEASED
By Patrick Howley
 –

Apr 19, 2018

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails will be released to the public in September 2018, in accordance with a court ruling pertaining to the contents of Clinton’s “backup” email device.

It turns out that fired FBI director James Comey had Hillary Clinton’s definitive backup email device the entire election and never searched it.

Thanks to the work citizen researcher Larry Kawa, the coverage of Big League Politics, the determined congressional work of Rep. Ron DeSantis, and the lawyers of Tom Fitton’s Judicial Watch, a court ruling from U.S. District Court Judge Randolph Moss orders the State Department to hand over the contents of the backup device by September 2018, right before the midterm elections.
MAGA Movement Finds Hillary’s Deleted Emails, Court Orders Them RELEASED

Big League Politics exclusively learned that Hillary Clinton’s email storage company, Platte River Networks, subcontracted to a company in Connecticut called Datto, which backed up the vast majority of Clinton’s deleted emails, text messages and other electronic communications. Datto handed six disks containing information to the FBI in October 2015. One of those disks contains at least a great many of her missing emails. Comey turned the disks over to the State Department, which has been compelled to search them and release the contents.

Latest: Disgrace: Comey “Would Have to Think About” Giving Trump Classified Information

“We don’t know what the FBI did once they had the device and the information on it. What we know is since the investigation ended in July of last year the material found on that device has been forwarded from the Justice Department to the State Department,” Michael Bekesha, a Judicial Watch senior lawyer working the case, told Big League Politics in an exclusive interview.

Rep. Ron DeSantis grilled FBI director Christopher Wray about the Datto device in a hearing, marking the only time a lawmaker has mentioned the device on the record. Wray dodged the question about why the FBI never searched the device. DeSantis is now leading the charge to hold Obama administration officials legally accountable for their actions during and after the 2016 campaign

Here’s a commercial about how Datto backs up everything, even if, presumably, as in Clinton’s case, the emails were Bleach-Bitted and her phones were destroyed with a hammer. As we reported, Hillary Clinton also took the SIM cards out of three of her phones before she gave them to the FBI, according to FBI documents.

udge Randolph Moss ordered the Datto device to be released by September. The case is now in the court of U.S. District Court Judge James E. Boasberg. Here is the information about the case, including the schedule for releasing the information on the devices. Judicial Watch provided this information to Big League Politics:

“The documents are part of the accelerated schedule of production ordered by U.S. District Court Judge James E. Boasberg, which requires the State Department to complete processing by September 28, 2018, the remaining documents of the 72,000 pages recovered by the FBI in its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s illicit email server. These new classified and other emails appear to be among those that Clinton had attempted to delete or had otherwise failed to disclose.”

History

State (15-00687) now with Judge James E. “Jeb” Boasberg

FOIA lawsuit for Hillary Clinton’s emails during her tenure at the State Dep’t, records about the 55,000 emails HRC returned to the State Dep’t, and records about HRC’s use of a non-state.gov email address

Complaint Filed 05/06/15;

Two Requests at Issue: Non-HRC Records and HRC Records; Def’s Answer Filed 06/17/15;

Production Schedules Entered 08/03/15;

Def’s Final Production of Non-HRC Records Rec’d 02/04/16;

Def’s Final Production of HRC Records Rec’d 02/29/16;

Def’s Draft Vaughn Index (NonHRC Records Only) Rec’d 04/08/16;

Schedule for Non-HRC Records: Def’s Motion for Partial Summary Judgment Granted After In Camera Review 02/21/17 Schedule for HRC Records: Def’s Vaughn Index of Records Withheld under Exemption 4 Rec’d 09/15/16;

Def’s Vaughn Index for Exemption 5 Withholdings Identified by Plf Rec’d 10/28/16;

Def’s Production of Records Recovered By FBI Underway;

Def’s Latest Status Report Filed 11/29/17;

Latest Status Conference Held and New Processing Schedule Entered 11/30/17;

Monthly Productions Underway;

Def to Complete Processing of Discs 1 and 4 by 01/31/18, Discs 2 and 7 by 03/30/18, and Discs 3 and 5 by 09/28/18;

Def’s Latest Production of FBI Recovered Records (29th) Rec’d 02/05/18; Def’s Next Production of FBI Recovered Records (30th) Due 03/05/18 (Not Yet Rec’d);

Next Status Conference Scheduled for 04/06/18

FYI – the datto docs are on disk 5. State is processing disks 5 and 7 now. All Datto docs should be released/produced by Sept 28.”
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED***MAY DAY-Biggest Mass Arrest in History '71
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2018, 01:54:51 PM »
https://consortiumnews.com/2018/05/01/may-day-71-when-bob-parry-went-to-jail-in-the-biggest-mass-arrest-in-u-s-history/

In 1971, Bob Parry, the late founder and editor of Consortium News, traveled to Washington to take part in an anti-Vietnam War protest. Here published for the first time in 47 years is Bob’s account of that day.

A note from Nat Parry: In the spring of 1971, with war raging in Vietnam, the U.S. peace movement hoped to shut down the federal government in an audacious mass civil disobedience action. Under the slogan “If the government won’t stop the war, then the people will stop the government,” tens of thousands of protesters set out to block major intersections and bridges to bring Washington, DC, to a halt.

A young Robert Parry, then a student at Colby College, drove down from Maine to participate in the demonstrations and ended up arrested along with thousands of other protesters who were swept up in the largest mass arrest in U.S. history. He later wrote about the protests and their significance in the Colby Echo, where he was Editor-in-Chief.

Marking the anniversary of these events, we republish Parry’s article for the first time in 47 years, with an introduction from his classmate Stephen Orlov, who attended the demonstration with him.

By Stephen Orlov

It was with a heavy heart that I read Nat Parry’s moving tribute to his father, Robert, on his sudden passing.

Bob was my closest friend at Maine’s Colby College during the turbulent Vietnam War years, when Bob was Editor-in-Chief of our student newspaper, the Colby Echo. He rarely talked with family and friends about his time at Colby, given the enormity of the important issues of the day he addressed tirelessly during his distinguished career. So Nat asked me to share a few anecdotes about Bob during his student days, when he began honing his muckraking journalistic skills and demonstrating to our campus community his inspiring strength of character in speaking truth to power.

I worked with Bob at the Echo, writing anti-war articles as an Associate Editor and Student Government President. We helped lead with a handful of activists the Colby strike against the Vietnam War in May of 1970, following Nixon’s invasion of Cambodia and the National Guard’s killing of protesting students at Kent State. Bob played a key role in our successful lobbying campaign that convinced the Colby Faculty to pass a resolution supporting our student strike.

We replaced classes with a counter-cultural-curriculum of daily workshops led by students and professors on the mass movements that were engulfing America in a tidal wave of social protest—anti-war and nuclear disarmament, civil rights and black power, feminism and gay rights, the American Indian Movement and United Farm Workers Boycott, anti-poverty and pro-environment.

Bob and I drafted a telegram on behalf of student government heads of 16 college and university campuses in Maine to Senators Edmund Muskie and Margaret Chase Smith, which forced them to fly to Colby within days for an all-state anti-war rally that would “give the students of Maine the opportunity to confront you.”

We devoured the non-violent civil disobedience writings of King, Thoreau and Gandhi, discussing for hours how to best apply their theory and practice to our plans for being arrested together at anti-war demonstrations in Washington DC that spring. And a year later at the May Day demonstrations in 1971, the friendly elderly stranger arrested next to us turned out to be Dr. Benjamin Spock, who had penned the classic baby-care “bible,” we both would later rely on as parents.

At a speech to Alumni donors during the strike, Colby President Robert

Bob Parry in 1971

Strider attacked Bob’s editorial stewardship of the Echo, decrying “the uncontrollable barbarism, with its obscenities, libel and innuendo, of the college press.” The following semester, Strider moved to end the College’s near century-old sponsorship of the Echo because of Bob’s editorial choices.

Strider wrote to Bob officially demanding the removal of the Colby name from the Echo and he convinced the Chairperson of the Board of Trustees to propose at a Board meeting we attended a resolution to disassociate the College from its student newspaper. Strider had highlighted swear words and an Echo photo of students frolicking “au natural” as just cause, but we countered that the heart of the matter was Bob’s anti-war editorial position. Bob refused to remove the Colby name from the Echo and he delivered an unflinching defense of freedom of the press, convincing the Trustees to reject the censorship resolution of their Board Chair and College President.

On a personal note, Bob lamented a painful rift with his father, William, who was the publisher of the Framingham News, nearby Boston. He told me how his dad had always preached to him the need to consider multiple points of view for every story, a principle Bob embraced throughout his career, and yet William dogmatically dismissed off-hand Bob’s anti-war position as being anti-American, and he ardently supported the war effort in his paper. Perhaps that personal experience later helped Bob emotionally confront the surreptitious maneuvers by government and media power brokers to blacklist him within the Washington press corps for his courageous reporting.

Bob and I remained in close touch during our first few years after graduation. We traveled together to Miami in 1972 for anti-war demonstrations at the Republican National Convention, sleeping in a pop-up tent in the protester’s camp at Flamingo Park, where we bathed in the Park swimming pool. We drove there from Mass. to Florida in a car Bob had recently bought. He was rather proud of the fact that he had tuned it up himself after studying an auto-maintenance manual.

After I moved to Montreal and he to Virginia, regrettably we rarely saw each other, occasionally catching up on work and family life from a distance. I can still remember decades ago, Bob describing passionately his visionary plans to begin publishing an online investigative journal in the tradition of his hero, I.F. Stone. I was thrilled to learn that Bob was honored in 2015 with Harvard’s Nieman Foundation I.F. Stone Prize for Journalism, and later with the Martha Gellhorn Award. Ironically, when the Colby Trustees refused forty-five years earlier to back the Board resolution disassociating the College from the Echo, they appointed Trustee Dwight Sargent, the curator of Harvard’s Nieman Foundation of Journalism at the time, to head a study committee, which never censored Bob or the Echo.

Throughout his life’s journey, Robert Parry cast the shadow of a giant, and on his path he left a signature footprint marked by strength and integrity. Bob’s passing is a personal loss of a friend I’ve admired my entire adult life, a loss of far greater magnitude for his loving family. His legacy shall endure, inspiring investigative journalists the world over.

Stephen Orlov is an award-winning playwright, who recently co-edited with Melbourne-based Palestinian playwright and poet, Samah Sabawi, Double Exposure: Plays of the Jewish and Palestinian Diasporas, the first English-language anthology worldwide in any genre of drama, prose, or poetry by Jewish and Palestinian writers.

“May Day”

By Bob Parry

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2018, 11:52:43 AM »
Facial recognition technology is really starting to become a big deal in China. It wasn’t that long ago when Chinese traffic police began using facial recognition to nab those who were violating traffic laws. Now they’ve taken things one step further with artificial intelligence (AI): When the facial recognition cameras catch someone jaywalking, not only will they be identified, named, and publicly shamed, they will also be sent text messages telling them what their violation is and how much the fine they have to pay will be. Based on online reports, a Shenzhen-based AI company called Intellifusion will be in charge of rolling out this “feature” of the new Shenzhen traffic system. That is, in addition to simply displaying the faces of jaywalkers on giant LED screens located at intersections, they will be working with local mobile phone carriers and social media companies in order to work out a system that will send out the jaywalking-related text messages to jaywalkers as soon as they get caught.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-28-chinese-jaywalkers-receive-their-fine-immediately-through-sms.html

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** 100 Fright Sessions by M.D.
« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2018, 02:25:57 PM »
https://nypost.com/2018/05/05/nxivm-doctor-charged-with-conducting-human-experiments/

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2018, 04:19:16 PM »
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/500th-day-trump-administration-attorney-general-sessions-announces-311-new-assistant-united

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED***Mn. CPS Sued for kidnapping by 1200 parents
« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2018, 10:55:35 AM »
http://theantimedia.com/minnesota-parents-suing-child-protective-services/

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED***
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2018, 12:25:08 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44445436

including nearly 30 in Nigeria, as part of an effort to combat email scam artists.

It said the arrests reflect a coordinated crackdown on people who convince correspondents to wire them money for fraudulent activities.

The US said such scams are "prevalent" and pledged to pursue perpetrators "regardless of where they are located".

Authorities said they have seized, recovered or disrupted more than $16m (£12m) since January.

The effort, which involved local and federal law enforcement agencies, targeted scammers who trick people into transferring them money, for example by impersonating a business partner or colleague.

In one case, the US alleged that two Nigerians living in Dallas posed as a property seller when requesting a $246,000 wire transfer from a real estate attorney.

Authorities also went after "money mules" - "witting or unwitting accomplices" who receive the money from the victims and transfer it as directed by the fraudsters.
'Disrupt and dismantle'

The US said arrests occurred in the US, Nigeria, Canada, Mauritius and Poland.

One man was extradited from the UK in 2016 for his role in a scheme that allegedly sought to take $2.6m. He pleaded guilty in January to wire fraud and identity theft.

FBI Director Christopher Wray, whose agency funded and coordinated the operation, said: "This operation demonstrates the FBI's commitment to disrupt and dismantle criminal enterprises that target American citizens and their businesses."

The FBI said people have reported losing more than $3.7bn since it started tracking the issue through its Internet Crime Complaint Center.

"The devastating effects these cases have on victims and victim companies, affect not only the individual business but also the global economy," the US said.

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2018, 12:43:41 PM »
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/more-2300-suspected-online-child-sex-offenders-arrested-during-operation-broken-heart

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2018, 12:46:55 PM »
Pope Frank is getting a little nervous these days.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/11/pennsylvania-catholic-church-abuse-allegations-report

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2018, 01:32:36 PM »
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/more-2300-suspected-online-child-sex-offenders-arrested-during-operation-broken-heart

An early and painful death for them all. If there is a crime greater than staling a child's childhood from them, I have yet to see it.
Read your other article about the Church. Nor sure the Vatican has enough money to settle all these cases.

Several years ago, I watched "Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence In The House Of God" by Alex Gibney. It tells the story of four deaf men who were abused by a priest in the 1960s, and who sought to expose the Catholic Church’s cover-up of pedophilia around the world. The film won several Emmys and was deeply affecting. Such that I remember it, anyhow.

As a message designer of a filmmaker, you always want your audience to feel something. This film really did so... deeply upsetting. Especially how the priests pick on on deaf, mute boys unable or unlikely to tell.
Gibney said the film was “not just about the crimes of the cover up of this sexual abuse, but it’s about the people that fought back”.

Hoping these priests get outfitted for the Trump suite in hell.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2018, 01:49:52 PM »

An early and painful death for them all. If there is a crime greater than staling a child's childhood from them, I have yet to see it.
Read your other article about the Church. Nor sure the Vatican has enough money to settle all these cases.

Several years ago, I watched "Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence In The House Of God" by Alex Gibney. It tells the story of four deaf men who were abused by a priest in the 1960s, and who sought to expose the Catholic Church’s cover-up of pedophilia around the world. The film won several Emmys and was deeply affecting. Such that I remember it, anyhow.

As a message designer of a filmmaker, you always want your audience to feel something. This film really did so... deeply upsetting. Especially how the priests pick on on deaf, mute boys unable or unlikely to tell.
Gibney said the film was “not just about the crimes of the cover up of this sexual abuse, but it’s about the people that fought back”.

Is anyone here aware of how babies and children are murdered by having their abdomens split open by practicing pedophiles that is condoned and considered a right in other cultures? Or is that just too racist to look into for a leftist site?

Online azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2018, 01:52:52 PM »

In the words of the late Great Princess Diana.

"Those Windsor's (and their ilk) are a Creepy Bunch". The Top 3 blocks on the pyramid - Rome, London, D.C.
That pretty much sums it all up, right there.

Online Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2018, 02:05:55 PM »

Is anyone here aware of how babies and children are murdered by having their abdomens split open by practicing pedophiles that is condoned and considered a right in other cultures? Or is that just too racist to look into for a leftist site?

And what cultures would those be? And are leftists less able to confront child abuse than Nazis are?  I certainly wasn't aware of that.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2018, 03:15:03 PM »

And what cultures would those be? And are leftists less able to confront child abuse than Nazis are?  I certainly wasn't aware of that.
             Is their some implication in your Nazi remark?