AuthorTopic: ***YOUR BUSTED***  (Read 12048 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED***
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2018, 06:35:57 AM »

When confronted with the possibility that ritual abuse may occur, one of the first questions people ask is: “But if it’s real, why aren’t they caught?”. In other words, how can an organized society meet and execute rituals in secret, yet not leave any incriminating evidence which may lead to a conviction? How can such secrecy possibly be maintained in this day and age? Surely they would leave behind a ‘trail’ that would alert others as to what was happening.
I will address these questions from my own experience with one cultic group and also provide a link to articles about other ritually abusive groups who HAVE been ‘caught in the act’ and subsequently convicted in court. I would first, however, like to discuss one other secret society that has continued to operate in the US since the early 1920s (approx.). A secret society that commits acts of brutality including not only physical beatings, but also cold blooded murder. A criminal group that engages in a variety of illegal activities. An organization with members who are born into it and thus can be termed ‘generational’. One who prior to the 1970s enjoyed the official FBI position of non-existence, despite those who were reporting its reality (sounds much like ritual abuse today!). I am referring, of course, to ‘La Cosa Nostra’ aka ‘The Mafia’.

https://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/why-the-cult-doesnt-get-caught/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BANISHED***
« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2018, 12:39:58 PM »

Denmark has taken a bold new step in its efforts to combat the influx of illegal aliens: send them to a remote island! While this may seem like a fantasy to many of us – sending criminals off to a deserted isle and away from the rest of society – the Danes are making this fantasy island a reality. And, of course, not everyone is happy about it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-05/denmark-unveils-unwanted-immigrant-solution-banish-them-remote-disease-research

Didn't the Brits try this shit sometime back  :icon_scratch:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
"New" List of activities offered at the GITMO Marriot Inn Suites
« Reply #242 on: December 06, 2018, 12:24:11 PM »
You know, this life on a rock in the Caribbean MIGHT BE fairly tolerable.

There are currently 40 “war on terror” detainees being held at the naval base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, down from a high of 677 inmates in 2003. While president Donald Trump has said he wants to keep Guantanamo open to ensure the government has “all necessary power to detain terrorists, wherever we chase them down, wherever we find them,” the facility hasn’t received a single new prisoner since Trump took office.

Regardless of the size of the inmate population, the Geneva Conventions require that detainees “receive mental and intellectual stimulation” while they’re there. The Pentagon notes that it provides access to satellite TV, indoor and outdoor recreation, and a library, and detainees can choose from nearly 300 video games, split about 60/40 between Playstation 3 and Nintendo DS titles.

https://www.govexec.com/contracting/2018/11/pentagon-awarded-new-contract-provide-teachers-gitmo-detainees/153158/