AuthorTopic: ***YOUR BUSTED***  (Read 14070 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED***
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2018, 06:35:57 AM »

When confronted with the possibility that ritual abuse may occur, one of the first questions people ask is: ďBut if itís real, why arenít they caught?Ē. In other words, how can an organized society meet and execute rituals in secret, yet not leave any incriminating evidence which may lead to a conviction? How can such secrecy possibly be maintained in this day and age? Surely they would leave behind a Ďtrailí that would alert others as to what was happening.
I will address these questions from my own experience with one cultic group and also provide a link to articles about other ritually abusive groups who HAVE been Ďcaught in the actí and subsequently convicted in court. I would first, however, like to discuss one other secret society that has continued to operate in the US since the early 1920s (approx.). A secret society that commits acts of brutality including not only physical beatings, but also cold blooded murder. A criminal group that engages in a variety of illegal activities. An organization with members who are born into it and thus can be termed Ďgenerationalí. One who prior to the 1970s enjoyed the official FBI position of non-existence, despite those who were reporting its reality (sounds much like ritual abuse today!). I am referring, of course, to ĎLa Cosa Nostraí aka ĎThe Mafiaí.

https://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/why-the-cult-doesnt-get-caught/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BANISHED***
« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2018, 12:39:58 PM »

Denmark has taken a bold new step in its efforts to combat the influx of illegal aliens: send them to a remote island! While this may seem like a fantasy to many of us Ė sending criminals off to a deserted isle and away from the rest of society Ė the Danes are making this fantasy island a reality. And, of course, not everyone is happy about it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-05/denmark-unveils-unwanted-immigrant-solution-banish-them-remote-disease-research

Didn't the Brits try this shit sometime back  :icon_scratch:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
"New" List of activities offered at the GITMO Marriot Inn Suites
« Reply #242 on: December 06, 2018, 12:24:11 PM »
You know, this life on a rock in the Caribbean MIGHT BE fairly tolerable.

There are currently 40 ďwar on terrorĒ detainees being held at the naval base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, down from a high of 677 inmates in 2003. While president Donald Trump has said he wants to keep Guantanamo open to ensure the government has ďall necessary power to detain terrorists, wherever we chase them down, wherever we find them,Ē the facility hasnít received a single new prisoner since Trump took office.

Regardless of the size of the inmate population, the Geneva Conventions require that detainees ďreceive mental and intellectual stimulationĒ while theyíre there. The Pentagon notes that it provides access to satellite TV, indoor and outdoor recreation, and a library, and detainees can choose from nearly 300 video games, split about 60/40 between Playstation 3 and Nintendo DS titles.

https://www.govexec.com/contracting/2018/11/pentagon-awarded-new-contract-provide-teachers-gitmo-detainees/153158/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Vatican #3 ******YOUR BUSTED***
« Reply #243 on: December 13, 2018, 03:55:31 AM »

The Vaticanís third highest ranking official was found guilty of sexually abusing two choir boys in the late 90s.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/12/vatican-third-powerful-official-convicted-child-sexual-abuse-cardinal-george-pell-choir-boys-assault-australia-pope-francis/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 15, 2018, 12:09:37 PM »

Novemberís Camp Fire Conflagration Was Fanned by Microwaves Disseminated by 3 GWEN Stations

MPT has done a superb job of capturing the incriminating satellite imagery which proves conclusively what took place in Northern California to start the devastating Camp Fire.  This evidence alone is strong enough to issue a citizenís indictment against a whole host of characters who were deeply involved in the genocide at Paradise, CA.  His extraordinary efforts are a great example of what a courageous citizen journalist and smart forensic investigator can do.  The irrefutable hard evidence he found has the potential to lock up the perps up and down the whole chain of command.   Since such a crime spree inevitably involved a vast criminal conspiracy at the federal, state, county and city levels, the ongoing cover-up will assist with the identification of each individual and institutional perpetrator.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=110720

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 17, 2018, 11:16:37 AM »

Fraud investigators have exposed the Clinton Foundationís alleged misdeeds in a Congressional hearing, describing it as a de facto ďforeign agentĒ devoted not to charity but to ďadvancing the personal interests of its principals.Ē

The Clinton Foundation acted as an agent of foreign governments ďearly in its life and throughout its existence,Ē according to testimony by former government forensic investigator John Moynihan, which, if true, would not only render it in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act but also would violate its nonprofit charter, putting it on the hook for a massive quantity of unpaid taxes.

https://www.rt.com/usa/446522-clinton-foundation-foreign-agent-testimony/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
YOUR BUSTED*** Cohen gets 10 yr room res. @ Club Fed / Otisville
« Reply #246 on: December 17, 2018, 11:59:35 AM »

As one of our readers explained in a post published nearly 10 years ago, Otisville is a popular destination for Jewish convicts due to the accessibility to weekly Shabbat Services and a Rabbi, making Otisville unique in the federal prison system.

In remarks that elicited derision from Trump and his supporters, Cohen said during a statement before his sentencing that he had been living in a "personal and mental incarceration" due to his lies and crimes and that his prison term would - ironically - help him regain his spiritual freedom.

And what better prison could there be to aid in Cohen's "rehabilitation" than a lockup once named one of America's ten "cushiest prisons" by Forbes? Otisville is one of several minimum security lockups that has helped to popularize the "Club Fed" moniker.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-17/prison-where-michael-cohen-will-spend-next-three-years

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 17, 2018, 02:59:16 PM »
Out in oone year for good behavior and a big bribe.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 17, 2018, 03:39:27 PM »
Out in oone year for good behavior and a big bribe.

Call up a book maker & throw $20 feds at it. See if she sticks....

Winner winner, chicken dinner, you might be right  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 31, 2018, 04:18:44 PM »
If this is true, fucking WOW !

DEVELOPING: sources w/in the Navy have confirmed an aircraft carrier will be arriving at Guantanamo Bay Friday, 12/31/18 Source: NESARA News Breaking: 911 service across Washington State is down, likely due to a problem from Century Link networking. Reports indicate that parts of Texas are also experiencing 911 outages DEVELOPING: sources confirm Gitmo is being prepped for J1 expansion and the arrival of General Mattis [en_route] NS DEVELOPING: sources have confirmed Hillary Clinton, Barak Hussein Obama & Bill Clinton to be detained December 28th 2018 pending Mattis' arrival to Gitmo circa J1 [en_route] NS

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/12/navy-sources-claim-aircraft-carrier.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 01, 2019, 07:41:21 AM »
50 CABAL AGENTS ARRESTED ATTEMPTING $5 TRILLION ELECTRONIC HEIST BEGIN INTEL - RV RELEASE HALTED ON PRESIDENTS ORDER THIS EVENING AT 2000 HRS (8PM) WASHINGTON DC TIME 50 CABAL AGENTS WERE ARRESTED, THEY WERE IN PROCESS OF AN ELECTRONIC HEIST OF $5 TRILLION US DOLLARS TREASURY AGENTS STOPPED THEM BEFORE THEY COULD EXECUTE THEIR PLAN. MORE INFORMATION AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE, THESE AGENTS WERE SLIPPED INTO TREASURY. IT APPEARS THEIR {Cabal} PLAN WAS TO PULL THIS MONEY ELECTRONICALLY FROM CIRCULATION SUDDENLY ON WEDNESDAY, (after New Years} AT MARKETS, (stock Markets?) CAUSING BANKING SYSTEMS ACROSS THE NATION TO CRASH. {Since this was stopped it appears the following was avoided ?} ALL ATMS AND CREDIT CARDS WOULD CEASE TO FUNCTION, ALL US BANKS WOULD CLOSE, ALL US DOLLARS WOULD BE INSTANTLY WORTHLESS, THE USA WOULD CEASE TO FUNCTION AS A COUNTRY. SPECIAL AGENTS WITHIN TREASURY DETECTED ANOMALIES IN SYSTEMS AND INTRODUCED COUNTER MEASURES THAT STOPPED THE HEIST. SHUTDOWN THE TERMINALS BEING USED & CONFUSED THE CABAL AGENTS FOR ENOUGH TIME THAT THEY WERE CAUGHT COMPLETELY OFF-GUARD. FBI SECRET SERVICE & TREASURY AGENTS SWARMED FACILITIES AND ARRESTED ALL. FBI DEPLOYED TO HOMES OF ALL ARRESTED & CAPTURED ADDITIONAL PERSONS ALL BEING HELD WITHOUT BAIL, CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED COUP & SEDITION AGAINST THE REPUBLIC. PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS ORDERED THE 50 AGENTS SHIPPED TO GITMO TONIGHT & INTERROGATED EXTENSIVELY PRESIDENT HAS DEEMED AT THIS TIME RV MUST BE POSTPONED UNTIL MORE IS KNOWN ABOUT THIS EVENT MNUCHIN WENT TO BAT FOR EVERY CURRENCY HOLDER BUT THE PRESIDENT OVERRODE HIM SAYING THAT TIMING OF THIS INDICATED MORE THAN ATTEMPTED CONTROL OF OUR FINANCE SYSTEM, BUT TRYING TO TOTALLY CRIPPLE IT MARTIAL LAW POTENTIAL HIGH. IF MARTIAL LAW INVOKED, ALL ELECTIONS HALTED, CURFEWS, ALL TRAVEL SUSPENDED CABAL HAVE CONTACTS ACROSS THE NATION & DC, MASSIVE ARREST POSSIBLE WITHIN 24 HOURS MY CONTACTS ARE GOING DARK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO BUNKER FOR SAFETY, VICE PRESIDENT MOVED TO SECRET LOCATION FIRST & SECOND FAMILIES ALL PROTECTED BY MILITARY AT THIS TIME PRAY FOR AMERICA, PRAY FOR THE PRESIDENT & VICE PRESIDENT & THEIR FAMILIES
- END INTEL

This info arrived to me this evening just a bit ago. Iím still stunned, but the bottom line is we wait once again!!!! But this is HUGE that the CABAL were caught in the act !! Iíve checked the wires, there is NOTHING about this anywhere, so they really have a lid on this one! I have nothing else at this time except tears of disappointment as I wanted this so bad for all of you and for me that I could taste it! Keep all on the streets in your prayers. In Arizona we have freezing temperatures so who knows whatís going to happen here. I used to think some of the Cabal stories Iíd read were bull, but this one coming directly to me made me a believer. Thank GOD they were caught! There would have been some many people going nuts on Wednesday and doing crazy things over money, our country would have been a prime target for attack and there would be nothing we could do about it but just watch it fall apart. Iím praying now and not going to stop until I hear something new coming out. Sorry this took so long to get out to you. It look a while to pick my jaw up translating the message that came in. God bless you all Wish the news had been better Michael Murdock, US Navy Veteran, homeless

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 03, 2019, 03:28:53 PM »

Goldman Sachs, which has survived and thrived despite countless scandals over the years, may have finally stepped in a pile of trouble too deep to escape.

Thereís even a Donald Trump angle to this latest great financial mess, but the outlines of that subplot Ė in a case that has countless Ė remains vague. The bank itself is in the most immediate danger.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/1mdb_malaysia-goldman-sachs-criminal-charges-772795/amp/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** "Finally"
« Reply #252 on: January 05, 2019, 11:27:32 AM »

And 3 big old mud flooders right in front of the twin towers. How 'bout that shit !

Federal Grand Jury Will Finally Hear Evidence Of A Controlled Demolition On 9/11

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/01/03/federal-grand-jury-will-finally-hear-evidence-of-a-controlled-demolition-on-911/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
The People of Calif. vs. Da' Weather Channel
« Reply #253 on: January 07, 2019, 08:36:31 AM »
LA Is Suing The Weather Channel App For Selling Users' Location Data

Here in L.A., we like to joke about the weather ó how it's cold at 65 degrees (IT IS), or how we may be a bit melodramatic in the case of rain.

But there's nothing particularly funny about the recent news that the Weather Channel app, which is owned by a subsidiary of IBM, has been selling users' location data for profit to third-party companies without the users' knowledge. In response, the L.A. City Attorney's office has filed a lawsuit against TWC Products and Technology, LLC.

https://laist.com/2019/01/04/la_is_suing_the_weather_channel_app_for_selling_users_location_data.php

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 07, 2019, 08:39:13 AM »

Johns Hopkins, Bristol-Myers must face $1 billion syphilis infections suit

(Reuters) Ė A federal judge in Maryland said The Johns Hopkins University, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N) and the Rockefeller Foundation must face a $1 billion lawsuit over their roles in a 1940s U.S. government experiment that infected hundreds of Guatemalans with syphilis.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-maryland-lawsuit-infections/johns-hopkins-bristol-myers-must-face-1-billion-syphilis-infections-suit-idUSKCN1OY1N3