AuthorTopic: ***YOUR BUSTED***  (Read 16589 times)

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED***
« Reply #270 on: February 09, 2019, 12:56:27 PM »
I haven't thrown Frank under the bus in some time......

Pope Publicly Acknowledges for First Time Clergy Sexual Abuse of Nuns
BY BOWEN XIAO
February 6, 2019

Pope Francis on Feb. 5 publicly acknowledged for the first time the sexual abuse of nuns by priests and bishops,

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pope-publicly-acknowledges-for-first-time-clergy-sexual-abuse-of-nuns_2791977.html

So refreshing to see some priests and bishops have gone off buggering little boys.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gsh2F9YwIv4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gsh2F9YwIv4&fs=1</a>

When we were in London a couple of years back, we were on site gawking at Buckingham Palace when Her Royal Heinie rolled in. I just walked up to the street side edge of the driveway to snap a pic, and some real athletic young guy in one of those funny looking bobby hats took a run at me like I'd just  caught a punt and was getting ready to head for his goal line. I had to scurry away to avoid getting the shit beat out of me.

They probably killed that guy.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 09, 2019, 01:46:41 PM »
I haven't thrown Frank under the bus in some time......

Pope Publicly Acknowledges for First Time Clergy Sexual Abuse of Nuns
BY BOWEN XIAO
February 6, 2019

Pope Francis on Feb. 5 publicly acknowledged for the first time the sexual abuse of nuns by priests and bishops,

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pope-publicly-acknowledges-for-first-time-clergy-sexual-abuse-of-nuns_2791977.html

So refreshing to see some priests and bishops have gone off buggering little boys.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gsh2F9YwIv4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gsh2F9YwIv4&fs=1</a>

When we were in London a couple of years back, we were on site gawking at Buckingham Palace when Her Royal Heinie rolled in. I just walked up to the street side edge of the driveway to snap a pic, and some real athletic young guy in one of those funny looking bobby hats took a run at me like I'd just  caught a punt and was getting ready to head for his goal line. I had to scurry away to avoid getting the shit beat out of me.

They probably killed that guy.

In the most respected words of Princess Diana "Those Windsors are A Creepy Bunch"

I hear ya' Eddie. Just think you coulda' been toilet boy for the day for Lizzie, then eaten for evening reptillian feeding....
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 12, 2019, 02:56:46 PM »

Documents show that bail bond companies used a secret phone tracking service to make tens of thousands of location requests.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/43z3dn/hundreds-bounty-hunters-att-tmobile-sprint-customer-location-data-years
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2019, 08:24:04 AM »

Where El Chapo Could End Up: A Prison ‘Not Designed for Humanity’

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/15/nyregion/el-chapo-prison.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 25, 2019, 10:52:47 AM »
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates & His Relationship With Big Pharma

Bill Gates is fond of using his bully pulpit to talk about “miracles” and “magic.” Gates has featured one or both words in nearly all of his annual wrap-up letters for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017), most often in reference to the Gates Foundation’s outsized financial and ideological support for global vaccine programs. As Gates says, “In the same way that during my Microsoft career I talked about the magic of software, I now spend my time talking about the magic of vaccines.”

Gates’s words give us an immediate clue that he is engaging in his own brand of magical thinking—which social scientists define as “illogical causal reasoning.” How else to explain his simplistic endorsement of vaccines as a miraculous intervention with unmitigated benefits and no down side? The Gates Foundation’s global spreadsheet appears to have no room to tally the massive flood of vaccine injuries afflicting children worldwide, despite abundant evidence that this damage is standing the vaccine risk-benefit calculus on its head and turning childhood into an extended round of Russian roulette.
Let’s Report History Accurately

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/02/24/robert-f-kennedy-jr-exposes-bill-gates-his-relationship-with-big-pharma/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED*** Barbie's In CUFF's, yeah baby....
« Reply #275 on: March 12, 2019, 10:52:59 AM »

Update 3/12/2019 1:14PM EST: Ex-Pimco CEO Douglas Hodge was also named among those charged in the scheme. Hercules Capital also fell in intraday trading when it was revealed that its CEO and largest holder Manuel Henriquez was named in the DOJ affidavit.

Federal prosecutors announced that they were charging dozens of people, including famous actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin, in an alleged scheme to help students get admitted to colleges under false pretenses on Tuesday. They are being charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud. 38 people have reportedly been arrested thus far.

Prosecutors are alleging that the individuals charged tried to bribe college entrance exam officials in order to cheat on admissions tests and that some conspired to bribe coaches and administrators to label their children as “recruited athletes”. Athletes can sometimes get preferential treatment.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-12/feds-arrest-dozens-including-famous-actresses-largest-college-admissions-scam-ever

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
YOUR BUSTED*** How to Survive Solitary Confinement
« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2019, 05:50:49 PM »

An ex-convict on how to set your mind free.

With a sigh, Johnny Perez rises from his plastic chair, unfolds his lanky frame and extends his wingspan until the tips of his middle fingers graze the walls. “It was from here to here,” he says. “I know because I used to do this all the time.” Until recently, these measurements—10 feet by 6 feet—fit his entire life.

Two years ago, Perez was released on parole after serving 13 years at Rikers Island penitentiary and prisons in upstate New York, three of which he spent in solitary confinement.1 Sitting across from Perez, you wonder how he feels in this space, a tiny, harshly lit conference room at the Urban Justice Center on Wall Street in Manhattan. Whether it brings back traumatic memories, or feels like home, or both.

While there is no universally agreed-upon definition, modern solitary—also called supermax, isolated segregation, and “the box”—is commonly understood to involve confinement to a small cell for 22 to 24 hours a day. Prisoners are not allowed to participate in leisure activities, have hobbies, or speak to others. They are often handcuffed and shackled when they leave their cells—if they ever leave. Perez says he eventually stopped even wanting to.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/how-to-survive-solitary-confinement

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile

Otis Carr: Sentenced to 14 year jail term for making ‘anti-gravity’ vehicles
November 25, 2018

By Arjun Walia

Otis T. Carr is one of many examples throughout history where there are clues that highly advanced technologies like anti-gravity crafts are actually legit. Given everything we know now, as well as what happened to Carr, only strengthens this suspicion.

In the late 1950s, OTC Enterprises, Inc. of Baltimore, Maryland put out a statement that was published in the April 3rd edition of the Baltimore Enterprise. The statement came in the form of a claim that the company was ready to manufacture a flying saucer that was capable of travel outside of the Earth’s atmosphere. All that was needed was a massive amount of funding, approximately 20 million dollars. The equivalent to that today is probably several billion.

https://fringeenergy.com/otis-carr-sentenced-to-14-year-jail-term-for-making-anti-gravity-vehicles/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR un BUSTED***
« Reply #278 on: April 21, 2019, 12:19:07 PM »

More Than 50,000 Marijuana Convictions in Los Angeles Will Be Automatically Wiped Clean

By Vic Bishop

In the age of cannabis legalization, we have to reconcile the damage done by the war on this medicinal and enjoyable plant. In this effort, a growing number of cities and counties in cannabis legal states are advancing legislation to expunge the criminal records of people with certain marijuana related convictions. Even the federal government is showing signs of slowly getting on board with this, as Democrats recently introduced federal legislation that would legalize cannabis nationwide and erase possession charges.

The latest and largest metroplex to take on this issue is Los Angeles, where officials from two counties are putting plans in place to reverse over 54,000 prior convictions. Code for America, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the government to use technology in the service of the citizenry, will be employing an algorithm to quickly identify qualified beneficiaries and automatically remove their convictions.

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/04/more-than-50000-marijuana-convictions-in-los-angeles-will-be-automatically-wiped-clean.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
YOUR BUSTED*** Baltimore Mayor Bolts -- Pugh Missing After FBI-IRS Raid
« Reply #279 on: April 27, 2019, 02:24:41 PM »
Baltimore Mayor Bolts -- Pugh Missing After FBI-IRS Raid

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-25/baltimore-mayor-bolts-pugh-missing-after-fbi-irs-raid

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** to the tune of $1,000,000,000.00
« Reply #280 on: April 30, 2019, 11:00:24 AM »

Teen Says Apple’s Facial Recognition Got Him Wrongfully Arrested

He’s now suing the company for $1 billion.
Kristin HouserApril 23rd 2019
Sounds About Right

A New York teen suing Apple for $1 billion claims its facial-recognition system falsely linked him to a series of thefts and caused him to be arrested for a crime he didn’t commit.

The twist: an Apple spokesperson toldGizmodo that such a facial recognition system doesn’t even exist. If Apple is telling the truth, it’s possible the lawsuit filed on Monday is based on mere speculation.

But even if that is the case, the suit still serves as evidence that American citizens find it easy to believe that one of the world’s biggest tech companies uses facial recognition to keep tabs on them.
Wrong Guy

According to the lawsuit, New York police officers arrested teenager Ousmane Bah at his home in New York at 4am on Nov. 29 following allegations he had stolen merchandise from a Manhattan Apple store. The suit alleges that the police did this despite Bah looking nothing like the man in the photo on the arrest warrant.

The lawsuit claims a person identified only as “NYPD Detective Reinhold” realized Bah wasn’t the thief after viewing surveillance footage of the crimes. At that point, Reinhold shared his theory with Bah on why the teen was being charged with them.

The real thief likely found an interim driver’s permit Bah had previously lost and presented it to Apple employees during one of the thefts, Reinhold told Bah. Because Apple’s “security technology identifies suspects of theft using facial recognition technology,” according to Reinhold, from that point forward, Apple associated the thief’s face with Bah’s identity.
Honest Mistake?

The lawsuit doesn’t say where Reinhold got his information on Apple’s use of facial recognition tech, so it’s possible he was just speculating to save face — after all, NYPD officers had a photo of the suspect and access to the security footage, yet still dragged Bah to jail at 4am.

Or perhaps Reinhold did sincerely — and mistakenly — think Apple used the tech. According to various reports, hundreds if not thousands of retailers use facial recognition systems to track shoplifters, so maybe he’d heard about that and just got his facts about the specific company mixed up.

It’s a little harder to believe that Apple would lie about not using the tech in its stores — after all, those stores employ 70,000 people, and it seems likely that at least a few would be privy to the system and willing to call the company out.

More on facial recognition: New York’s Facial Recognition Trial Was a Complete Failure

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
YOUR BUSTED*** you just can't make this shit up....
« Reply #281 on: May 03, 2019, 07:27:13 AM »

Parrot Arrested After Warning Drug Dealers About Police Raid

A police raid in Brazil has netted an unlikely suspect: a parrot who allegedly warned targeted drug dealers of the police presence by shouting “Mom, the police!”

Brazil’s press was awash last week in reports about the so-called papagaio do tráfico–or drug-trafficking parrot–a green-feathered bird in the poverty-stricken Vila Irmã Dulce community in Piauí, that had allegedly been trained by its crack-dealing owners to alert them in case of such a raid.

One officer involved in the operation told the press:

https://themindunleashed.com/2019/04/parrot-arrested-warning-drug-dealers-police-raid.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 14, 2019, 03:01:18 PM »

A far-reaching lawsuit filed Friday by the attorneys general of more than 40 states accused some of the nation’s largest generic drug manufacturers of conspiring to inflate prices, in some cases by over 1,000 percent.

“We have hard evidence that shows the generic drug industry perpetrated a multi-billion dollar fraud on the American people,” Connecticut Attorney General William Tong, whose state led the probe into the companies’ practices, said in a statement.

“Teva and its co-conspirators embarked on one of the most egregious and damaging price-fixing conspiracies in the history of the United States.” —Lawsuit

“We have emails, text messages, telephone records, and former company insiders that we believe will prove a multi-year conspiracy to fix prices and divide market share for huge numbers of generic drugs,” said Tong.

The suit names 20 major drug manufacturers—including Pfizer, Teva, Novartis, and Mylan—as well as more than a dozen senior executives, who the complaint accuses of deleting evidence after the states began their investigation in 2014.

“The industrywide scheme affected the prices of more than 100 generic drugs,” the New York Times reported Saturday, “including lamivudine-zidovudine, which treats H.I.V.; budesonide, an asthma medication; fenofibrate, which treats high cholesterol; amphetamine-dextroamphetamine for ADHD.; oral antibiotics; blood thinners; cancer drugs; contraceptives; and antidepressants.”

Americans pay far more for prescription drugs than the people of any other industrialized nation. Alluding to this fact, Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser—who joined the multi-state lawsuit—tweeted on Saturday: “If you are angry about rising drug prices, you should be. Particularly because a major cause of price increases is illegal collusion by generic drug companies.”

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/05/12/lawsuit-44-states-accuses-pharma-giants-multi-year-conspiracy-hike-drug-prices-over

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR not BUSTED***
« Reply #283 on: May 18, 2019, 11:22:58 AM »
Philly to Set Massive Precedent and Stop Arresting People for Drug Possession—of ALL DRUGS

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/philly-to-set-massive-precedent-and-stop-arresting-people-for-drug-possession-of-all-drugs/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 18, 2019, 12:11:41 PM »

Gardasil’s Fraudulent Research Revealed: There Will Be Legal Consequences, Says Attorney Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Attorney Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Children’s Health Defense’s Chairman and Chief Legal Counsel, finally has “put on the gloves” and is ready to fight Big Pharma’s Merck & Co., Inc. regarding the falsified and fraudulent research they undertook and presented to the CDC/FDA for the licensure of the HPV vaccine Gardasil®.

After reading the transcript of Mr. Kennedy’s video, I could not help but spotlight some of the more apparently shocking facts he and his team uncovered in their exposé of the fraud that apparently took place during Merck’s testing of the Gardasil® vaccine.

Much of the information below is taken from various parts of the video/transcript, which I request readers refer to here.  This may read out of context, but it falls together to tell a long story as briefly as possible

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/05/gardasils-fraudulent-research-revealed-there-will-be-legal-consequences-says-attorney-robert-f-kennedy-jr.html