AuthorTopic: ***YOUR BUSTED***  (Read 25447 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED***
« Reply #330 on: September 02, 2019, 11:03:16 AM »

A watchdog has penalised a local authority for trialling facial recognition on high-school students in Sweden to keep track of attendance.

The Swedish Data Protection Authority (DPA) fined the Skelleftea municipality200,000 Swedish Krona (£16,800, $20,700) for flouting a privacy law.

The trial involved tracking 22 students over three weeks and detecting when each pupil entered a classroom.

This is the first time that Sweden has ever issued a fine under GDPR.

The General Data Protection Regulation, which came into force last year, classes facial images and other biometric information as being a special category of data, with added restrictions on its use.

The DPA indicated that the fine would have been bigger had the trial been longer.

According to technology magazine ComputerSweden, Swedish authorities decided to investigate after reading media reports of Anderstorp’s High School’s trial.

The local authority told Swedish state broadcaster SVT Nyheter in February that teachers had been spending 17,000 hours a year reporting attendance, and the authority had decided to see whether facial-recognition technology could speed up the process.
‘Fairly safe’

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-49489154
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: YOUR BUSTED*** Let's Visit Epstein's Little Black Book, Some Nervous Folks
« Reply #331 on: September 08, 2019, 05:51:45 PM »

A leaked copy of Epstein's "little black book" reveals some very rich individuals who should be nervous right now.

https://themindunleashed.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book.html

Holy hell! Good find.

Interesting that Dershowitz is asking a federal judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought against him by Virginia Giuffre.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2019/7/2/dershowitz-dismiss-suit/

And like many innocent people, Dershowitz said, 'The important thing is that it doesn’t mention me.'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dershowitz-on-epstein-indictment-the-important-thing-is-that-it-doesnt-mention-me

The Mutha' of all SHIT SHOWS is about to unravel.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/walterpavlo/2019/07/16/epstein-initial-bail-hearing-reveals-another-prosecutor-who-went-easy-on-him/#3c2a47fe6d77

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/aircraft-n-number-n474aw-shared-by-jeffrey-epstein-dyncorp-the-state-department-and-the-cia

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-14/why-did-jeffrey-epstein-fly-back-us

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-trump-plotted-clinton-epstein-takedown-for-years-knew-about-clinton-island-photos/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7250009/Netanyahu-challenger-Ehud-Barak-hides-face-enters-entering-Jeffrey-Epsteins-mansion.html

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/epstein-had-austrian-issued-passport-w-saudi-address-claimed-to-be-bounty-hunter-for-african-warlords/

Disgraced financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself in a New York federal detention center earlier this month. But his ghost is still haunting a lot of people, including Britain’s Prince Andrew, who today issued a statement about his longtime association with the controversial figure.

The prince had been hanging around with Epstein since 1999. In 2005, allegations that Epstein was paying underage girls for sex began to surface, and the following year he was charged by Palm Beach County, Florida prosecutors. In 2008, the financier ended up reaching a much-criticized deal with federal prosecutors that resulted in Epstein spending about 18 months in the county’s cushier jail, the Stockade, with work-release privileges. Nonetheless, the British royal continued to meet with Epstein after his conviction, explaining in his statement that he did not suspect Epstein was involved in illegal activity.

Yet, in 2011, the prince resigned from his position as an international trade envoy for the UK, after a decade of service, when his continued association with Epstein prompted criticism. Photographs of the royal and the financier, taken in 2010, led to Andrew’s resignation, and that’s what he was likely alluding to when the prince stated, “I have said previously that it was a mistake and an error to see him after his release in 2010 and I can only reiterate my regret that I was mistaken to think that what I thought I knew of him was evidently not the real person, given what we now know.”

https://qz.com/1694719/uk-royal-prince-andrew-issues-new-statement-on-jeffrey-epstein/

The Facts:Since his death, many of Jeffrey Epstein’s elite friends have uneasily tried to avoid scrutiny and distance themselves from Epstein.
    Reflect On:Will justice finally prevail over the high-level criminals in the world’s elite?

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.—Theodore Parker, 19th Century Unitarian minister.

Those awakening to the truth of what is going on in the world tend to be particularly irked by the knowledge that the most powerful people, who are guilty of the most horrific crimes, seem to be able to get off scot-free. And the trafficking, rape, torture, and ritual sacrifice of children would qualify as the most horrific crime imaginable.

The Catholic Church has long exemplified this invulnerability, as priests and other officials involved in these types of crimes were not ostracized or even punished, but simply moved to another location to continue their depravity.
The Times Are Changing

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/09/06/an-unprecedented-level-of-panic-is-being-demonstrated-by-epsteins-elite-friends/

September 06th, 2019

By Whitney Webb Whitney Webb @_whitneywebb

0 Comments

Following the arrest and subsequent death in prison of alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, a little-known Israeli tech company began to receive increased publicity, but for all the wrong reasons. Not long after Epstein’s arrest, and his relationships and finances came under scrutiny, it was revealed that the Israeli company Carbyne911 had received substantial funding from Jeffrey Epstein as well as Epstein’s close associate and former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak, and Silicon Valley venture capitalist and prominent Trump backer Peter Thiel.

Carbyne911, or simply Carbyne, develops call-handling and identification capabilities for emergency response services in countries around the world, including the United States, where it has already been implemented in several U.S. counties and has partnered with major U.S. tech companies like Google. It specifically markets its product as a way of mitigating mass shootings in the United States without having to change existing U.S. gun laws.

Yet, Carbyne is no ordinary tech company, as it is deeply connected to the elite Israeli military intelligence division, Unit 8200, whose “alumni” often go on to create tech companies — Carbyne among them — that frequently maintain their ties to Israeli intelligence and, according to Israeli media reports and former employees, often “blur the line” between their service to Israel’s defense/intelligence apparatus and their commercial activity. As this report will reveal, Carbyne is but one of several Israeli tech companies marketing themselves as a technological solution to mass shootings that has direct ties to Israeli intelligence agencies.
https://www.mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 22, 2019, 10:08:19 AM »

Vlad knows not to fuck with witches...

Russia detains shaman on mission to 'banish Putin'

Moscow (AFP)

Russian police on Thursday said they had detained a Siberian shaman trekking towards Moscow on a mission to expel “demon” President Vladimir Putin, picking up a crowd of supporters on the way.

Police in the eastern Siberian region of Buryatia told Interfax they had detained Alexander Gabyshev, the shaman, on a highway near Lake Baikal and would put him on a flight back to his home region where he is “wanted for committing a crime”.

Gabyshev’s eccentric bid to walk from his home city of Yakutsk to Moscow, a distance of some 5,000 kilometres (3,000 miles), has seen a group of followers join him on the way.

His simply expressed statements about Putin captured public attention, prompting opposition protests as well as a sharp response from the authorities and muck-raking reports on pro-Kremlin television.

“God said that he’s a demon,” Gabyshev told the TV Rain channel in July. “Nature doesn’t like him. Where he is, there are cataclysms and acts of terror.”

“Once he’s gone, there will be a thousand years of calm and prosperity,” he said, wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt and surrounded by supporters at a gathering in Chita.

Gabyshev’s supporters on Thursday morning said in online videos that he was snatched from their camp by masked security officers in the night without explanation. The highway was blocked to carry out the detention.

Online, people mocked the authorities for arresting Gabyshev, who had been walking openly and giving interviews all summer, for a crime he allegedly committed months ago.

– Protests, clashes –

One of the shaman’s companions told the Znak.com website that Gabyshev may be accused of organising an “extremist community,” a charge that could carry up to two years in prison.

Opposition leader Alexei Navalny mocked the official reaction to the shaman as showing the Kremlin’s paranoia about any sign of dissent.

“The great Putin with his huge approval ratings got so scared of the Yakut shaman that 20 people with automatic rifles arrested him,” Navalny tweeted Thursday.

Asked about the shaman, Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov told journalists that “the Kremlin cannot be aware of criminal prosecution of every Russian citizen, that would be impossible.”

When the long-haired self-proclaimed shaman reached the Siberian city of Ulan-Ude in August, he was accosted by a group of rival “patriotic” shamans who ordered him not to enter the city.

Clashes ensued and several of those accompanying Gabyshev were detained, sparking a broader standoff in the city.

Heated opposition protests began early this month in Ulan-Ude in support of the detained followers of the shaman, but also reacting to alleged falsification of local elections.

Riot police and masked goons roughly broke up protests last week and detained and charged leading figures, including a regional lawmaker, who was pulled out of the broken window of his car, according to local media.

The local governor Alexei Tsydenov on Thursday appealed to residents to “slow down”.

Gabyshev began the trek in March. He had walked nearly 3,000 kilometres, dragging a cart with his belongings. He planned to reach Moscow in August 2021.

Shamanism is still practised in numerous regions of Russia, including Yakutia where customs involving thanking nature spirits are incorporated into daily lives.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190919-russia-detains-shaman-on-mission-to-banish-putin-1

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
***YOUR BUSTED*** "Area 51" Raided, in Pictures
« Reply #333 on: September 22, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »

Up to 100 would-be Area 51 raiders descended on the Nevada desert this Friday, September 20, in a bid to “see them aliens”. However the number of people was a far cry from the 2.1 million who pledged to attend the cancelled “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us” event organised by online pranksters. Those who did show up, however, appeared in fancy dress, carried homemade placards and danced with inflatable alien dolls. Another 2,000 people descended on the nearby towns of Rachel and Hiko, Nevada, where an Area 51-themed Alienstock festival is taking place over the weekend.

No one ended up storming the US Air Force base and instead, revellers held impromptu dance sessions, parties and attended concerts

The festival was organised in part by Little A’Le’Inn, a bar and restaurant in the town of Rachel.

Daniel Martinez, 31, who camped out in the desert for the event, was glad everything came together the way it did.

He said: “Here’s a big open space for people to be. One person starts something and it infects everybody with positivity.

“Anything can happen if you give people a place to be.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1180878/Area-51-raid-pictures-Storm-Area-51-photos-what-happened-Area-51-news

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 26, 2019, 11:08:50 AM »

Another Alleged Epstein & Prince Andrew Victim Comes Forward Implicating Joe Biden & “Many Others”
September 19, 2019

By

Richard Enos
IN BRIEF

The Facts:Recent events such as the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein seem to be causing more victims of sex trafficking who had stayed silent for so long to come out and speak.
    Reflect On:Can we create a safe and open space for alleged victims of sex trafficking to speak out with confidence, and trust that our growing discernment will ensure that the truth rises to the top?

Members of the Awakening Community often wonder, aside from our personal work being done to look inside and heal, forgive, and raise our vibration, if there is a need for external actions in the world that will help move us forward in our collective journey and foster a better and more harmonious world.

Might I suggest that at this precise moment in our history, it is incumbent upon us to come together as a community to provide a safe and sacred space to those who have been victimized by the massive, coordinated global pedophilia and trafficking rings whose full scope and influence on our world we are just starting to fathom. And that means listening to what they have to say, and aspiring to use their testimony to gain a better understanding of our world and what has been happening under the cover of darkness and privilege, difficult as this may be for many of us to accept.

Women and men who have for decades lived silently in fear of being further harmed or even killed if they spoke out, now see a ray of hope in the recent convictions of members of the NXIVM cult and the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein. There is now a sense that the fundamental complicity or at least the willful ignorance about these rings at the highest levels of global law enforcement is changing, and that many of the good people in these organizations are now being empowered to investigate and prosecute such crimes. It has previously been said to me that officers wishing to pursue leads into human trafficking crimes were often dissuaded from further action and told, ‘That’s not what the taxpayers are paying you to do.’

I know of victims who are not ready to come out in public, either because they are not far enough along in their healing journey, or they still cannot fully believe that government, law enforcement, and the judiciary are now on their side. When we consider how much we have uncovered about the far-reaching complicity of powerful institutions to silence victims and protect high-level perpetrators, there is justification for these feelings.
Discernment

For those who are coming out of hiding and providing testimony, heightening our powers of discernment is critical to the process. We will not be creating a safe space if we simply believe anything we hear from anybody, for there are sure to be attempts at disinformation and manipulation for ulterior motives. At the same time, we must withhold snap judgments, and temper the application of our pet conspiracy theories so that we can focus on allowing each person to feel and be heard.

Our discernment will require us to take each testimony word by word, case by case, and ask ourselves about the motivation behind it, if the facts line up and there is consistency, and whether or not there seems to be a hidden agenda. The testimony of Christine Blasey-Ford and her allegations of attempted rape against Brett Kavanaugh in his Supreme Court nomination hearings serve as an example in which red flags were lifting up at every turn, especially in the way mainstream media unequivocally pronounced her to be credible and honest every step of the way. Her testimony could clearly be seen as having a political agenda behind it
The Testimony Of Jessica Collins

By and large, most cases will be more subtle. One person who has recently come out with a video claiming to be a victim of Jeffrey Epstein and [Prince] Andrew Windsor certainly seems worthy of our attention. Although she does not claim to be a victim of child trafficking (she was first abducted as a student at the Catholic University of America, after she went for what she thought was a legitimate job interview), the testimony of Jessica Collins is compelling. She put a link to the video below multiple times on Twitter on September 3rd:

A look into some earlier tweets and other information reveals that Jessica’s 18-year old daughter died of Opioids in 2017, which Jessica does not believe was a suicide. In a tweet on September 3rd, she discloses that only because she believes her daughter was murdered is she speaking out. And she herself does not believe that the Department of Justice and Law Enforcement are truly attempting to prosecute these crimes at this time:

JLCollins@MidNiteMJ

I was raped by Washington DC politicians. They murdered my daughter. That is why I am speaking out. Joe Biden, John McCain and many others are involved. They allow me to speak for bc they know Americans will not believe me. https://youtu.be/akDKyYaxj4A
7:51 AM – Sep 4, 2019

There is a lot to sift through in the testimony of Jessica Collins. I won’t go over it here but would refer you to this Before It’s News article to examine some of the more salacious claims. My purpose here is to pass on this video to our readers to share and evaluate for themselves, based on the following request made by Jessica in the video itself:

My name is Jessica Collins. I live in Virginia. Today is September 3rd, 2019. If anything happens to me it’s because this information is true and I have a lot more information about who I was trafficked to and the government people who are in the White House today.

If you could redistribute this video please save it and redistribute it. If anything happens to me at least I have this out. I have been threatened. My car was disabled by a government employee when the Jeffrey Epstein news broke.

I have been without a vehicle for 40 days. I don’t know what else to say.

Please save this video. Please redistribute. Please try and spread it. There is no way that this is going to get out there in the media. Must we the American people do the work?

The government is involved and I was trafficked for nearly 17 years. Please try to help by redistributing this, tweeting it, talking about it. I do everything that I can. Thank you for listening. Together we can get to the bottom of this and hold the criminals accountable.

Jessica Collins’ last tweet was on September 6th. There don’t seem to be any communications from her since then. Let us pray that she is safe and finds a way to tell her whole story.
The Takeaway

We have to allow everyone who comes forward as a victim of sex trafficking the chance to speak until they have been fully heard. We must have confidence that the truth will ultimately rise to the top and shine so brightly that attempts at dark deception and manipulation, clever as they may be, will no longer prevail.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/09/19/another-alleged-epstein-prince-andrew-victim-comes-forward-implicating-joe-biden-many-others/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2019, 11:14:55 AM »

Washington, D.C. — Agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation raided a government agnecy last week to execute a search warrant looking for evidence of a fentanyl drug ring. During the raid on the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs, FBI agents found the fentanyl they were looking for and discovered a massive heroin and fentanyl ring being run out of the government building just a few feet from an elementary school.

According to investigators, undercover agents caught Darrell Marcellus Pope operating the massive drug ring in which thousands of dollars of fentanyl and heroin were being sold. The FBI reported that the drug ring stretched over multiple states from Woodbridge, Virginia, to D.C. to Pope’s Clinton, Maryland, home.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/74941/fbi-busts-massive-fentanyl-ring-running-out-of-dept-of-consumer-and-regulatory-affairs-in.html