AuthorTopic: ***YOUR BUSTED***  (Read 29746 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Prince Andy's Council sezzzz, He's Fucked !
« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2019, 01:38:59 PM »

Prince Andrew’s decision to take part in a BBC interview on his relationship with the convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein has been described as a “catastrophic error” by a top media lawyer.

The Queen’s son has broken his silence on his friendship with the disgraced financier and allegations of a non-consensual sexual encounter with a 17-year-old, in a pre-recorded interview for Saturday evening’s Newsnight programme.

Look's like Handy Andy is taking one for the Royal's team  :evil4:  Bust out the lumber. We B quein' some tainted meat diners  :icon_mrgreen:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/16/top-lawyer-calls-prince-andrew-bbc-interview-catastrophic-error
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ***YOUR BUSTED***
« Reply #346 on: November 21, 2019, 10:01:04 AM »

New documents allege millions went to Biden’s and Kerry’s firm.

Corrupt actions by the former Obama-era vice president and secretary of state are coming to light after new leaked documents surfaced. In a bombshell tweet, activist and entrepreneur Michael Coudrey released a series of leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office, which allegedly detail a so-called ‘slushfund’ collecting large sums of money from foreign sources.

https://www.oann.com/new-documents-allege-millions-went-to-bidens-and-kerrys-firm/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 21, 2019, 10:02:36 AM »

GRAPHIC WARNING: FBI Interviews Alleged Boy Rape Victim of Bill Clinton; Chilling Details of Sex Assaults & Satanic Rituals on Yacht

https://truepundit.com/graphic-warning-fbi-interviews-alleged-boy-rape-victim-of-bill-clinton-chilling-details-of-sex-assaults-satanic-rituals-on-yacht-video/

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #348 on: November 21, 2019, 01:40:43 PM »

Corrupt actions by the former Obama-era vice president and secretary of state are coming to light after new leaked documents surfaced. In a bombshell tweet, activist and entrepreneur Michael Coudrey released a series of leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office, which allegedly detail a so-called ‘slushfund’ collecting large sums of money from foreign sources.

https://www.oann.com/new-documents-allege-millions-went-to-bidens-and-kerrys-firm/

OANN=bullshit.

You are guilty of fomenting bullshit on the Diner Forum. Don't be doing it again.
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 21, 2019, 02:40:28 PM »

OANN=bullshit.

You are guilty of fomenting bullshit on the Diner Forum. Don't be doing it again.

Have you been consuming alcoholic beverages again ?

Ye of the Kotex clan ......

It's all tabloid , you cherry picking old dinosaur  :icon_mrgreen:

Luv ya' man......

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 21, 2019, 02:55:27 PM »

OANN=bullshit.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 21, 2019, 02:57:03 PM »

OANN=bullshit.

If it's the last "thang" I do before I leave the 3rd is caste out your demons  :icon_sunny:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x37ESnHYrG4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x37ESnHYrG4&fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 03:15:01 PM by azozeo »

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 21, 2019, 03:22:00 PM »
If it's the last "thang" I do before I leave the 3rd is caste out your demons

You don't "caste out" Demons, you cast them out.  Castes are a social structure of rank in a given society.  Like the Brahmins of Indian society or the Burakumin of Japanese society.

In any case, Surly is not a "Demon", he's another Diner.  We have cast out the Demons that dropped in here already.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #353 on: November 21, 2019, 03:58:40 PM »

OANN=bullshit.

Bring it.
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #354 on: November 21, 2019, 04:04:46 PM »

OANN=bullshit.

Have you been consuming alcoholic beverages again ?

Ye of the Kotex clan ......

It's all tabloid , you cherry picking old dinosaur  :icon_mrgreen:

Luv ya' man......

GRAPHIC WARNING: FBI Interviews Alleged Boy Rape Victim of Bill Clinton; Chilling Details of Sex Assaults & Satanic Rituals on Yacht
https://truepundit.com/graphic-warning-fbi-interviews-alleged-boy-rape-victim-of-bill-clinton-chilling-details-of-sex-assaults-satanic-rituals-on-yacht-video/

You are absolutely hilarious, if completely inconsistent.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 21, 2019, 07:27:14 PM »
If it's the last "thang" I do before I leave the 3rd is caste out your demons

You don't "caste out" Demons, you cast them out.  Castes are a social structure of rank in a given society.  Like the Brahmins of Indian society or the Burakumin of Japanese society.

In any case, Surly is not a "Demon", he's another Diner.  We have cast out the Demons that dropped in here already.

RE

You missed the memo Cha Chi.........

Re Read !

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 21, 2019, 08:10:55 PM »

You missed the memo Cha Chi.........

Re Read !

I read just fine, thx.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #357 on: November 22, 2019, 10:08:23 AM »

OANN=bullshit.

Bring it.

On 10/10/2019, President Trump Thanked OANN For Providing ‘Fair Coverage And Brilliant Reporting’.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 22, 2019, 12:31:33 PM »
On 10/10/2019, President Trump Thanked OANN For Providing ‘Fair Coverage And Brilliant Reporting’.

#1- What's your point?
#2- Link to this article please.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #359 on: November 22, 2019, 09:31:51 PM »

#1- What's your point?
#2- Link to this article please.

RE

Founded in 2013, One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing pay television news channel and website. According to the Washington Post since the election of Donald Trump OAN has become pro-Trump in coverage and a favorite news source for the President. The founder of OAN is Charles Herring who has said “Fox News has done a great job serving the center-right and independent audiences…But those who consider themselves liberal have a half dozen or more choices on TV each day from which to get their news.” OAN has been criticized for biased content that favors Donald Trump.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/one-america-news-network/

Lets not be cooking with gutter oil!

Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.