AuthorTopic: P O O F ! Goes The Crypto  (Read 18480 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: P O O F ! Goes The Crypto - Fiat Loans for Crypto IS HERE !
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2018, 11:51:49 AM »

Australian Company Issues Loans Backed by Cryptocurrencies

A Melbourne-based company is now offering crypto-backed loans. Helio operates under an Australian Credit License (ACL) issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). In the current bear market, cryptocurrency holders can borrow fiat money and keep their digital coins for better times.   

https://news.bitcoin.com/australian-company-issues-loans-backed-by-cryptocurrencies/

You'll be seeing more of these pop up. NEXO seems better, from what I know. Many of these companies only offer peer-to-peer loans, which sounds good, but has it's problems.

It's just a BIG game....

Full of sketchy playa's  :evil4:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: P O O F ! Goes The Crypto
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2019, 09:53:29 AM »

Cryptocurrency’s Terrible 2018

Evangelista's to the Rescue .......

Prices plummeted. Scams abounded. But this bitcoin evangelist sees positives in the “year of consolidation.”

https://slate.com/technology/2018/12/bitcoin-price-cryptocurrency-bubble-burst.html
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2019, 10:08:45 AM »

Cryptocurrency’s Terrible 2018

Evangelista's to the Rescue .......

Prices plummeted. Scams abounded. But this bitcoin evangelist sees positives in the “year of consolidation.”

https://slate.com/technology/2018/12/bitcoin-price-cryptocurrency-bubble-burst.html

When I started researching this market 4-5 months ago, I thought the 2018 Bitcoin Crash represented a good time to make some decent bets on good cryptos, if I could avoid the many pitfalls.

As of now I'm getting much more excited, because a number of things are happening that have made the outlook a whole lot more positive. The general public and even the financial press is absolutely clueless. Right now is the calm before the storm.

There will margin call days in 2019 that put hickeys in the crypto market, because cryptos are liquid assets that people sell to meet margin calls on stocks. But generally speaking, a perfect storm is in place to catapult cryptos much, much higher.

That's my honest opinion, not to be construed as financial advice, not that doomers ever take my advice anyway.

But I am now pretty well positioned, even though I'd like to double my bet from here. I expect to make a shit ton of money, frankly. if I don't, I won't have to sell the farm or anything, but it sure would be nice to be as rich as RE tries to claim I am.  LOL.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2019, 10:15:39 AM »
Doomer Financial Advice, That's a new one  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2019, 10:20:36 AM »
I've been writing on that theme for what, 2-3 years now? I'd have thought you might have noticed. LOL.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2019, 10:21:35 AM »
Blonde moment  :icon_sunny:

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2019, 12:42:31 PM »

Ethereum Plans to Cut Its Absurd Energy Consumption by 99 Percent

The cryptocurrency is going on an energy diet to compete with more efficient blockchains

https://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/networks/ethereum-plans-to-cut-its-absurd-energy-consumption-by-99-percent

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
P O O F ! Goes The Crypto - EBT snap cards inop in Indy !
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2019, 11:49:05 AM »
It’s STARTING: A Grocery Store in Indiana SAYS They Can’t Process Food Stamp Payments Due to Govt. Shutdown

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/cant-process-food-stamp-payments-due-to-govt-shutdown/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
P O O F ! Goes The Crypto- Russia Buys $10B in crypto
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2019, 03:24:16 AM »

While the market has been increasingly focused on the rising headwinds in the global economy in general, and China’s economic slowdown in particular, while the media is obsessing over daily revelations that Trump may or may not have colluded with Russia to get elected, a far more critical, if underreported, shift has been taking place over the past year.

As we reported in June, whether due to concerns over draconian western sanctions and asset confiscations following the poisoning of former Russian military officer Sergei Skripal, or simply because it wanted to diversify away from the dollar, Russia liquidated virtually all of its Treasury holdings in the late spring and early summer, in the process sparking a major repricing of the 10Y US Treasury, whose yield jumped from 2.70% at the start of April to a high of 3.10% in May, a move which economists were struggling to explain at the time.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-14/russia-prepares-buy-10-billion-bitcoin-evade-us-sanctions

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Wyoming Senate Passes Bill Recognizing Crypto as Money
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2019, 11:36:19 AM »

The Senate of the U.S. state of Wyoming has passed a bill which defines cryptocurrency as property and establishes rules including for allowing banks to provide crypto custodial services. For secured transactions, however, the bill recognizes cryptocurrency as money subject to some of the same rules as money in the state.

Also read: Indian Supreme Court Moves Crypto Hearing, Community Calls for Positive Regulations

https://news.bitcoin.com/wyoming-senate-passes-bill-recognizing-cryptocurrency-money/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
A bitcoin millionaire created a haven for ‘anarcho-capitalists’ in Mexico,
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2019, 05:58:32 AM »
A bitcoin millionaire created a haven for ‘anarcho-capitalists’ in Mexico, He Got Bullets Instead......

John Galton and his girlfriend Lily Forester had finally made it. On a March 2017 evening, the young American couple sat on their balcony above Acapulco, Mexico, counting their blessings. They’d recently moved into a big house on a mountainside and were eyeing an ambitious push into the artisanal bong business.

Galton and Forester were anarcho-capitalists who slipped U.S. drug charges worth 25 years in prison, they said in a YouTube video that night. They’d hopped the border and resettled in what Galton called one of the world’s “pockets of freedom,” a community billed as a libertarian paradise.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-galton-wanted-libertarian-paradise-in-anarchapulco-he-got-bullets-instead

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
A bitcoin millionaire created a haven for ‘anarcho-capitalists’ in Mexico, He Got Bullets Instead......

John Galton and his girlfriend Lily Forester had finally made it. On a March 2017 evening, the young American couple sat on their balcony above Acapulco, Mexico, counting their blessings. They’d recently moved into a big house on a mountainside and were eyeing an ambitious push into the artisanal bong business.

Galton and Forester were anarcho-capitalists who slipped U.S. drug charges worth 25 years in prison, they said in a YouTube video that night. They’d hopped the border and resettled in what Galton called one of the world’s “pockets of freedom,” a community billed as a libertarian paradise.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-galton-wanted-libertarian-paradise-in-anarchapulco-he-got-bullets-instead

You don't go into the illegal drug biz in Mexico if you're a twenty-something white kid with dreads. Fucking moron.

I wouldn't even spend the night in Acapulco these days. I'm even a little squinchy about Tulum, and that's my old stomping grounds.

Too many narco cowboys with guns. Life is cheap in Mexico. They shot a guy off his fuckin' jetski in Lake Amistad because they mistook him for somebody else (or maybe because he really was freelancing, dunno). Mexico is not a safe space.

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile

You don't go into the illegal drug biz in Mexico if you're a twenty-something white kid with dreads. Fucking moron.

I wouldn't even spend the night in Acapulco these days. I'm even a little squinchy about Tulum, and that's my old stomping grounds.

Too many narco cowboys with guns. Life is cheap in Mexico. They shot a guy off his fuckin' jetski in Lake Amistad because they mistook him for somebody else (or maybe because he really was freelancing, dunno). Mexico is not a safe space.

I see people who might be cartel here all the fucking time. I saw some last Friday night at Bartlett's. Big table, guys in cowboy hats with their wives and kids. Bartlett's is not a place where poor immigrants eat.

I've had guys come into my office and pay cash money to pay for thousands of bucks worth of dental work, eager to get it done as fast as I'm willing to proceed. Young guys who don't speak any English. Nice hats and boots.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2019, 11:16:26 AM »
I guess we need a wall then wouldn't u say ?  :icon_mrgreen:

Dopey ass white kids with deep pockets need no neck meatheads in the Adult Day Care dept.....

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Four Iranian Banks Support Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2019, 11:24:12 AM »

By Adrian Zmudzinski
FEB 05, 2019

Four banks in the Islamic Republic of Iran have developed a gold-backedcryptocurrency called PayMon, financial news website Financial Tribune reportedon Jan. 30.

According to the article, the crypto asset has been developed in cooperation with the Parsian Bank, the Bank Pasargad, Bank Melli Iran and Bank Mellat. Iran Fara Bourse, an over-the-counter (OTC) cryptocurrency exchange, will reportedly list the new cryptocurrency.

The director of Kuknos, the blockchain company taking care of the technical aspects, said that the new crypto asset is a way to tokenize assets and excess properties of the banks. A billion PayMon tokens will be initially released, according to the article.

As Cointelegraph recently reported, Iran is allegedly negotiating with Switzerland, South Africa, France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Austria, Germany and Bosnia to carry out financial transactions in cryptocurrency.

Recently, rumors spread that Iran could unveil its state-backed cryptocurrency at the Electronic Banking and Payment Systems conference that took place last week in Tehran, but the announcement has not been made as of press time. In July 2018, it was reported that the country confirmed that it will create its own state-issued cryptocurrency to circumvent United States sanctions.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/four-iranian-banks-support-gold-backed-cryptocurrency