AuthorTopic: Just finished my new online CD "Fish Man"  (Read 536 times)

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Just finished my new online CD "Fish Man"
« on: January 20, 2018, 06:51:45 PM »
My fifteen year old midi guitar controller died. I decided to search for a new one. I found the cheapest one I could find, and then a place that was selling a used one for 1/2 price. I bought it. It is wireless and fits nicely on my semi hollow body guitar.
  Now I  have formed a new band and have called it "Fish Man". Me on keyboard. Me on Bass. Me on Guitar. Me on Horns and Strings and Pads. Me on Lead instrument.  The discerning listener will notice I have a formula for the creation of the songs. It is intended, because I am old and tired of getting complicated. I have presented various styles of music in this compilation with some new and exciting lead instruments.

Enjoy if you can. ( that is the title of my first cassette of original music 32 years ago )

http://sutros.com/playlists/2311-fish-man?
HUMANS ARE STILL EVOLVING! Our communities blog is at https://openmind693.wordpress.com

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
🎵 Re: Just finished my new online CD "Fish Man"
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 08:42:58 PM »
My fifteen year old midi guitar controller died. I decided to search for a new one. I found the cheapest one I could find, and then a place that was selling a used one for 1/2 price. I bought it. It is wireless and fits nicely on my semi hollow body guitar.
  Now I  have formed a new band and have called it "Fish Man". Me on keyboard. Me on Bass. Me on Guitar. Me on Horns and Strings and Pads. Me on Lead instrument.  The discerning listener will notice I have a formula for the creation of the songs. It is intended, because I am old and tired of getting complicated. I have presented various styles of music in this compilation with some new and exciting lead instruments.

Enjoy if you can. ( that is the title of my first cassette of original music 32 years ago )

I listened to "senseless", "calm down" and "vienna" so far.  Very Good! 🎹 🎸

Doesn't seem to be a way to download or embed from this website though. ☹️  Upload the mp3s to the Diner or send me them in email so I can use them in your sidebar box on the Blog.

Also, you need to add lyrics and SING! 🎤   :icon_sunny:

RE
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 09:46:07 PM by RE »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: 🎵 Re: Just finished my new online CD "Fish Man"
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 10:21:44 PM »

Doesn't seem to be a way to download or embed from this website though. ☹️  Upload the mp3s to the Diner or send me them in email so I can use them in your sidebar box on the Blog.

RE

LOL...I wouldn't try to sing a note anymore. Maybe Eddie's daughter and I could hook up! :) LOL
HUMANS ARE STILL EVOLVING! Our communities blog is at https://openmind693.wordpress.com

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: 🎵 Re: Just finished my new online CD "Fish Man"
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 10:31:55 PM »

RE

LOL...I wouldn't try to sing a note anymore. Maybe Eddie's daughter and I could hook up! :) LOL

Actually, I was thinking that exact thing myself, just waiting for you to respond.  :icon_sunny:

I can write the lyrics if that is not your forte.  I do song parodies all the time here on the Diner, and back in my college years I wrote poetry and music lyrics as a means to pickup girls. lol.  ;D

Main thing I would suggest is some tempo changes and some crescendos inserted in.  I listened to pieces at least of all the tunes.  I would take 2 or 3 of the pieces you used in the same key and combine them as well.  My old buddy Randi from the Pirate Radio years was very good at this, sadly he has gone to the Great Beyond.  :(   He put together many pieces of Floor Music for my Gymmies by combining different rock music of the era.

I am going to put up a Poll for which piece or pieces should be used to create a Diner Theme Song:icon_sunny:  Once we have the music set, I will write the lyrics and Karen can sing it.  Maybe she will even perform it live!  :icon_sunny:

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN