PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 💰 Buried Treasure Mapping 1

AuthorTopic: 💰 Buried Treasure Mapping 1  (Read 2623 times)

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: 💰 Buried Treasure Mapping 1
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2018, 08:31:57 AM »
You got your water, fish & GAME there Oxie.
Ship it ......
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 08:36:59 AM »
The next frame needs to be more to the right & up some following Cerbat Rd & Cerbat Wash as the run parallel.
The stage stop is deeper into the canyon. The stage would have crossed the wash & taken the dirt path running with the wash to the right.

Here ya go.  We centered yet?

kingman 6
kingman 6

RE

Yeah, that's perfect.

You want me to Zoom in some more or get a ground level shot?  That's a pretty big area to go looking for lost gold.

RE

Yes please.
If that's possible.
There are rock cabins along the wash.
The pad to the stagecoach stop property is still there.
There's a boat in the wash that somebody misplaced, it's close to the pad of the stage stop.

Oh sure it's possible.  Is the spot you want to look at Dead Center here or how far to the right/left or up/down is it?  I can get in close enough to read license plate numbers.  Well, not quite, but almost.

RE

The center point should be where the wash & trail cross over. So go down some on the map, and then zoom in.
X marks the spot.
That's downtown Cerbat.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2018, 09:45:28 AM »
You got your water, fish & GAME there Oxie.
Ship it ......

Knew you would see it my way AZ, especially the GAME.  :emthup: :exp-grin: :exp-grin: :o

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
💰 Buried Treasure Mapping 7
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2018, 10:12:58 AM »

The center point should be where the wash & trail cross over. So go down some on the map, and then zoom in.
X marks the spot.
That's downtown Cerbat.

Here?

kingman 7
kingman 7

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2018, 01:17:40 PM »
Those maps are the best.
So basically that sandy area in the center of the wash is the best place to dig about a six foot hole
to drop a strongbox loaded with gold rounds into. The bandits would have hit the stage as it slowed down
in the city limits, grabbed the box & either headed deeper into the canyon with it towards the stage stop or
headed south towards boothill with it. There's soft dirt there as well.

Any questions ?

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2018, 01:21:24 PM »
I have one to Surly....

What was the rate of pay to soldiers in the 1860's & 70's

I don't think that amount of gold was intended for payroll. Seems excessive.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2018, 01:24:23 PM »

Any questions ?

Sure.  It's still a pretty large area.  How will you find where to dig your hole?  Metal Detector?  Lotta ground to pace over there still.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2018, 01:37:46 PM »
Any cheap metal detector works best.
One that only sniffs out gold.

There's a tell out here in this soil, in spring time. Its a fluted type of weed that needs gold or its dust
to flourish.

The only weed up on the tailing piles at my mine is this one. If there's a grouping of this weed in the washes that would be a tell.

I'll walk the center of the washes from the robbery point outward in an easterly & southerly direction

Those bandits had to of ratholed that strongbox in the first couple hundred yards.

After all of this activity & no bundle, than I consult the spirit world when I have a hypnosis session. My higher self will hook me up  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2018, 01:42:02 PM »

There's a tell out here in this soil, in spring time. Its a fluted type of weed that needs gold or its dust
to flourish.

The only weed up on the tailing piles at my mine is this one. If there's a grouping of this weed in the washes that would be a tell.

I'll walk the center of the washes from the robbery point outward in an easterly & southerly direction

Those bandits had to of ratholed that strongbox in the first couple hundred yards.

After all of this activity & no bundle, than I consult the spirit world when I have a hypnosis session. My higher self will hook me up  :icon_mrgreen:

Well, I'm hoping to make a trip to the lower 48 in the spring.  We can hook a metal detector to my Ewz and I'll cruise around the wash on it.  ;D

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2018, 02:07:27 PM »

to flourish.

Well, I'm hoping to make a trip to the lower 48 in the spring.  We can hook a metal detector to my Ewz and I'll cruise around the wash on it.  ;D

RE

I got a couple of friends with burly 4X's that will be your magic carpet to the digs. No worries.

My one friend that I go to the area with, his name is Juan.
Juan & his brother "WALKED" here from Guatemala. Juan drives a truck for Budweiser.
Jeremy my other friend has a lifted Ford 4X and is a sportsman, deer hunter.
They're part of my prep team up to the mine when TSHTF.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2018, 02:10:47 PM »
The scooter will need knobby balloon tires to get around in that soft sand.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2018, 02:16:15 PM »
One of my VW friends & I did a Halloween overnight camp trip in the buses
some years back. I have photos of the trip. We camped in the wash right down town.
Did the trek to the graveyard after sunset.
His kids were pissin' their pants. BAHAHAHAH. What a hoot.

I have problems dragging & dropping photos from my laptop pictures file.
Should I email them to you or can you coach me through this.
I've tried clicking on the photo icon here & it's of no help to try and land a photo between the brackets.
All I get is poofness...

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2018, 02:37:08 PM »
I have one to Surly....

What was the rate of pay to soldiers in the 1860's & 70's

I don't think that amount of gold was intended for payroll. Seems excessive.

I have no idea, AZ, but I'll bet you have some info that relates it to the Precious Yellow.

Here's what I found on The Google:

Union privates were paid $13 per month until after the final raise on June 20, 1864, when they got $16. In
the infantry and artillery, officers were as follows at the start of the war: colonels, $212; lieutenant colonels,
$181; majors, $169; captains, $115.50; first lieutenants, $105.50; and second lieutenants, $105.50. Other line
and staff officers drew an average of about $15 per month more. Pay for one, two, and three star generals were
$315, $457, and $758, respectively.

The Confederate pay structure was modeled after that of the US Army. Privates continued to be paid at
the prewar rate of $11 per month until June 1864, when the pay of all enlisted men was raised $7 per month.

Of course, the latter got paid in Confederate dollars.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2018, 02:44:50 PM »
The scooter will need knobby balloon tires to get around in that soft sand.

No problem.

RE Racing for the GOLD

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2018, 02:50:19 PM »
One of my VW friends & I did a Halloween overnight camp trip in the buses
some years back. I have photos of the trip. We camped in the wash right down town.
Did the trek to the graveyard after sunset.
His kids were pissin' their pants. BAHAHAHAH. What a hoot.

I have problems dragging & dropping photos from my laptop pictures file.
Should I email them to you or can you coach me through this.
I've tried clicking on the photo icon here & it's of no help to try and land a photo between the brackets.
All I get is poofness...

No drag & drop in the Aeva Media here.  You need to click the button and then browse for the file on your hard drive, then upload it.

It might be easier if you just load the pics to a cloud storage site for pics and then just embed the URL for the pic in your post.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN