AuthorTopic: Voting now OPEN on the Diner for President of the World (POTW)  (Read 5909 times)

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Voting now OPEN on the Diner for President of the World (POTW)
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2018, 05:19:40 PM »
We are in revolt. We want Palloy for World President. We don't trust those other communists.

Palloy is not on the Ballot.  As I said, you MUST vote for one of the candidates on the ballot, or choose NOT to vote.  But how can we have a "Democracy" if nobody will vote? ???  :icon_scratch:

RE

You offered us a Dick-Tater-ship...Ship of fools.
At least throw in a girl from Kansas with her dog.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline jdwheeler42

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Going Upslope
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 05:21:24 PM »
Theresa May seems to be the least effectual and thus gets my vote as the least offensive candidate for POTW.

Now, if I were Russian, I would be for Putin all the way....
Making pigs fly is easy... that is, of course, after you have built the catapult....

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 05:33:36 PM »
I will pick Donald Trump for a Collapse World President.

After much thought his being a graduate of West Point and his surrounding himself with generals is what we need in a societal breakdown.
Generals aren't my favorite kind of people, but lets face it, who better trained and equipped to maintain some semblance of order?  It's the business there in.   

The Business We've Chosen - Hyman Roth

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/io43ak_Vias" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/io43ak_Vias</a>

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2018, 05:39:42 PM »
Theresa May seems to be the least effectual and thus gets my vote as the least offensive candidate for POTW.

Now, if I were Russian, I would be for Putin all the way....

I was considering voting for her based on her wine selection. It's the only confirmed red. I'm not sure what the Chink is drinking. It looks like it might be some vile Chinese dark brandy or something.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2018, 05:48:59 PM »
With those folks abilities it may be best suited to start out small like an island.
Gilligan's got one he could recommend.
Then perhaps a peninsula. Baby steps here.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 05:53:13 PM »
Look at what Fidel & his brother Raul have done with their digs.
Keep all the central banks & cabal members from trespassing for the last 50 years.
Played nice with the commies. An upgrade may be in the works here.
Why didn't you put Raul up there ?  :icon_scratch:

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2018, 07:04:25 PM »
It's a common problem with Democracies in decline. Get used to it. LOL.

Where did you read that?

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2018, 05:06:54 AM »
I didn't include Leaders like Raul Castro from small countries because there are too many of them.  Besides, they wouldn't get their campaigns funded by the Illuminati, so no chance of winning.  I picked only Leaders from countries with either a strong military, strong economic clout or both.  I also didn't drop in choices like Dorothy from Zardoz or Wiley Coyote.  ::)  I was trying to make this a realistic test.

At least we finally got some voting, and Vlad the Impaler won.  I voted for Vlad myself.  My reasons:

1-  He's completely ruthless, but does seem to care about the average Ivan Vodka Bottle.
2-  He's a Chess Master and good Strategist
3-  He's a fuckload smarter than the other 4

I will redo the poll for the next one.  In the next poll, you will get to vote for anyone from all of history to be POTW.  You also get to nominate your own candidates.  The only restriction is they must already be DEAD.  So you could nominate Ghandi or Genghis Khan or Thomas Jefferson or JFK or Rodney Dangerfield.  :icon_mrgreen:  Nominations are now OPEN for a new POTW Poll!  :icon_sunny:  I already know who I am nominating.  You only get one nomination choice.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2018, 07:58:15 AM »
I didn't include Leaders like Raul Castro from small countries because there are too many of them.  Besides, they wouldn't get their campaigns funded by the Illuminati, so no chance of winning.  I picked only Leaders from countries with either a strong military, strong economic clout or both.  I also didn't drop in choices like Dorothy from Zardoz or Wiley Coyote.  ::)  I was trying to make this a realistic test.

At least we finally got some voting, and Vlad the Impaler won.  I voted for Vlad myself.  My reasons:

1-  He's completely ruthless, but does seem to care about the average Ivan Vodka Bottle.
2-  He's a Chess Master and good Strategist
3-  He's a fuckload smarter than the other 4

I will redo the poll for the next one.  In the next poll, you will get to vote for anyone from all of history to be POTW.  You also get to nominate your own candidates.  The only restriction is they must already be DEAD.  So you could nominate Ghandi or Genghis Khan or Thomas Jefferson or JFK or Rodney Dangerfield.  :icon_mrgreen:  Nominations are now OPEN for a new POTW Poll!  :icon_sunny:  I already know who I am nominating.  You only get one nomination choice.

RE

Bettin' the farm on Mother Theresa  :icon_sunny:

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
😎 NEW NOMINATIONS now OPEN on the Diner for President of the World (POTW)
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2018, 08:11:46 AM »
Here are the Top Ten of the possible Nominees I rejected from my final Short List before deciding on my Nominee From History for POTW.  :icon_mrgreen:

Mohandas Ghandi:  Too wimpy and probably a child molester
Jesus Christ:  Ineffective Leader with a failed philosophy
Thomas Jefferson: Slave Owner and Whitey Landlord
Martin Luther King: Womanizer and ineffective leader
Napoleon Bonaparte: Too short
Shaka Zulu: Too Tall
Albert Einstein:  Smart in Physics, but not great in People Skills.  Also bad hair.
Socrates:  Liked Little Boys a little too much
Ghengis Khan: It's OK to be RUTHLESS,  but you can go a little too far with this
Buddha: Makes no CFS

Get your Nomination from History in TODAY so I can include it in the Poll!  You should drop in a short Bio or Link for your choice to justify why this historical figure would be the best Global Leader for Homo Sap as we walk down the road of Collapse.

RE
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 08:14:40 AM by RE »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2018, 08:18:11 AM »
OK, AZ has nominated Mother Theresa.  Get your candidate in TODAY!

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2018, 09:31:24 AM »
The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds and the Warburgs and the War Bucks and the rest of the the super elites don't give a rat's ass who is president. They don't care about consolidating political power under one despot. It's just about absolute power over everybody's money.

No use playing games with dead people when there are good courageous leaders who have done things right. This guy will be dead soon (He's two weeks  older than I am) so he's CLOSE to being dead...he's retired, but we could bring him back.

King Jigme Singye Wangchuck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jigme_Singye_Wangchuck

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2018, 10:51:40 AM »
The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds and the Warburgs and the War Bucks and the rest of the the super elites don't give a rat's ass who is president. They don't care about consolidating political power under one despot. It's just about absolute power over everybody's money.

No use playing games with dead people when there are good courageous leaders who have done things right. This guy will be dead soon (He's two weeks  older than I am) so he's CLOSE to being dead...he's retired, but we could bring him back.

King Jigme Singye Wangchuck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jigme_Singye_Wangchuck

We'll do it again open to still living people.  For this one, you have to pick a dead person from history.  Those are the rules.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2018, 11:26:59 AM »
I'll have to stick with Good King Stan the First.

The last duke of Lorraine was Stanislaus I, the former king of Poland. A devout Catholic, an author and a philanthropist, Stanislaus had a church built and several follies in his gardens for the amusement and education of visiting Polish nobility and followers of the Enlightenment. The more famous visitors to his court were Voltaire, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, André Morellet, and Montesquieu.

His court at Lunéville became famous as a cultural centre, and he founded an academy of science at Nancy and a military college. In 1749 he published a book entitled Free Voice to Make Freedom Safe, an outline of his proposed changes in the Polish constitution. Editions of his letters to his daughter Marie, to the kings of Prussia, and to Jacques Hulin, his minister at Versailles, have been published.[1]

In Nancy, Place Stanislas (Stanisław Square) was named in his honour.

On 26 January 1736, Stanisław again abdicated the throne, but received in compensation the Duchy of Lorraine and of Bar, which was to revert to France on his death. In 1738, he sold his estates of Rydzyna and Leszno to Count (later Prince) Alexander Joseph Sułkowski. He settled at Lunéville, founded there in 1750 both the Académie de Stanislas and Bibliothèque municipale de Nancy, and devoted himself for the rest of his life to science and philanthropy, engaging most notably in controversy with Rousseau.[2] He also published Głos wolny wolność ubezpieczający, one of the most important political treatises of the Polish Enlightenment.

Leszczyński (Stanislaw)  died in 1766, aged 88 as a result of serious burns – his silk attire caught fire from a spark while the King was snoozing near the fireplace in his palace in Lunéville.

Eisenhower commandeered the Luneville palace for his headquarters in France in the waning days of WWII. At least he had good tastes. We visited this place, which is a national monument of course. Very old people there still like Americans, because we saved their ass from Hitler.

King Stan's girlfriend's house, accessible by carriage from the street just around the corner behind the  palace, was within a hundred feet of the palace back door, and could be entered discretely from the palace gardens through a gate in the high garden wall. Ah, France.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2018, 12:03:10 PM »
Look at what Fidel & his brother Raul have done with their digs.
Keep all the central banks & cabal members from trespassing for the last 50 years.
Played nice with the commies. An upgrade may be in the works here.
Why didn't you put Raul up there ?  :icon_scratch:

Age and you have to remember that while Raul was the intellectual brains behind the revolution he plays in the background.  He should be part of the team but nobody has to know.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.