AuthorTopic: Why America wants a war with Russia  (Read 328 times)

Offline Palloy2

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Palloy's Blog
Why America wants a war with Russia
« on: February 20, 2018, 06:15:20 PM »
http://palloy.earth/blog/contents/201802211206+Why+American+wants+a+war+with+Russia.htm
Why America wants a war with Russia
by Palloy
21 Feb 2018

Just recently I saw this innocent question asked on Moon of Alabama's website, and decided to post a reply:

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/02/russian-bots-how-an-anti-russian-lobby-creates-fake-news.html
"For the life of me I cannot figure why Americans want a war/conflict with Russia."

Ever since US Crude Oil production peaked in 1970, the US has known that at some point the oil majors would have their profitability damaged, "assets" downgraded, and borrowing capacity destroyed.  At this point their shares would become worthless and they would be bankrupt. The contagion from this would immediately spread to airlines, transport businesses, plastics manufacture, herbicides and pesticide production and a total implosion of Industrial Civilisation.

In anticipation of increasing Crude Oil imports, Nixon stopped the convertibility of Dollars into Gold, thus making the Dollar entirely fiat, allowing them to print as much of the currency as they needed.

They also began a system of obscuring oil production data, involving the DoE's EIA and the OECD's IEA, by inventing an ever-increasing category of Undiscovered Oilfields in their predictions, and combining Crude Oil and Condensate (from gas fields) into one category (C+C) as if they were the same thing. As well the support of the ethanol-from-corn industry began, even though it was uneconomic.  The Global Warming problem had to be debunked, despite its sound scientific basis.  Energy-intensive manufacturing work was off-shored to cheap labour+energy countries, and Just-in-Time delivery systems were honed.

In 2004 the price of Crude Oil rose from $28 /barrel up to $143 /b in mid-2008. This demonstrated that there is a limit to how much business can pay for oil (around $100 /b). Fracking became marginally economic at these prices, but the frackers never made a profit as over-production meant prices fell to about $60 /b.  The Government encourages this destructive industry despite the fact it doesn't make any money, because the alternative is the end of Industrial Civilisation.

Eventually though, there must come a time when there is not enough oil to power all the cars and trucks, bulldozers, farm tractors, airplanes and ships, as well as manufacture all the wind turbines and solar panels and electric vehicles, as well as the upgraded transmission grid. 

At that point, the game will be up, and it will be time for Plan B - WW3 and a War Economy.  So we need to line up some really big enemies, and develop lots of reasons to hate them.  Thus you see the demonisation of Russia, China, Iran and Venezuela for reasons that don't make sense from a normal perspective.
"The State is a body of armed men."

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Why America wants a war with Russia
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 06:58:47 PM »
You should post this to the blog.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Palloy2

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Palloy's Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 08:39:34 PM »
I've put that up and saved as a draft.

The WP dashboard shows Updates 10 and Plug-ins 5, but I can't see any updates that need doing. That's a bit odd.
"The State is a body of armed men."

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 08:47:16 PM »
I've put that up and saved as a draft.

The WP dashboard shows Updates 10 and Plug-ins 5, but I can't see any updates that need doing. That's a bit odd.

I'll probably publish it later this week or early next week.

I got no idea what is going on with the updates.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN