AuthorTopic: U.S. Patent Confirms Manipulation  (Read 148 times)

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
U.S. Patent Confirms Manipulation
« on: February 23, 2018, 03:37:36 AM »
http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/02/us-patent-confirms-manipulation-of.html

#3 US PATENT 6506148 B222/18: 7/22/18 PREVIOUS SYSTEM MANIPULATION THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER & TV

Not only this, but hundreds of scientists have come together, and are currently creating awareness on and petitioning the United Nations about the health effects of electromagnetic radiation. They’ve been linked to cancer, and have been shown to manipulate our DNA. You can read more about that here. The initiative was started by Dr. Martin Blank, Ph.D., from the Department of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics at Colombia University, who has joined a group of scientists from around the world making an international appeal to the United Nations regarding the dangers associated with the use of various electromagnetic emitting devices, like cells phones and WiFi. “Putting it bluntly they are damaging the living cells in our bodies and killing many of us prematurely,”said Dr. Martin Blank, from the Department of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics at Columbia University, in a video message. “We have created something that is harming us, and it is getting out of control. Before Edison’s light bulb there was very little electromagnetic radiation in our environment. The levels today are very many times higher than natural background levels, and are growing rapidly because of all the new devices that emit this radiation.” This information is a separate effect on the body from mind control, but it’s still important to mention and bring light to. Not only are our electronic devices monitoring, watching, and recording everything we do, they may also be influencing our behaviour, perceptions, thoughts and feelings on a large-scale as well, but who really knows if “the powers that be” are using these devices for mind control, in the same way they use them for surveillance. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not hard to see how corporations use television to influence our behaviour and perceptions, but perhaps they, and other authorities, are changing things around, as mentioned above, and manipulating our nervous systems purposefully for their own personal gain, and knowingly do so.

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/02/22/us-patent-6506148-b2-confirms-human-nervous-system-manipulation-through-your-computer-tv/

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind