AuthorTopic: DD's video on Collapse  (Read 941 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: DD's video on Collapse
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 02:41:06 AM »
So each Diner so motivated cold create their own take on Doom. I would play.

You said you would play on the Book of the Diner also.  I put that project on hold when you went in for surgery.  I am inching closer every day to Buying my Ticket to the Great Beyond.  At this rate, you will need to do it on your own after I cross the Great Divide.  ::)  How many projects can we undertake here?

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 03:18:28 AM »
So each Diner so motivated cold create their own take on Doom. I would play.

You said you would play on the Book of the Diner also.  I put that project on hold when you went in for surgery.  I am inching closer every day to Buying my Ticket to the Great Beyond.  At this rate, you will need to do it on your own after I cross the Great Divide.  ::)  How many projects can we undertake here?

RE

You're absolutely right. Forget I said anything.

Good luck with your continued charm offensive.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 03:26:23 AM »
Good luck with your continued charm offensive.

It's one of my strong points.  :icon_mrgreen:

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2018, 04:20:54 AM »
Would love to give it a try when finding the time, but totally computer illiterate. Never had a PC until I was about 55.

If someone could direct me to a link for making a video for Dummies type of site it would be appreciated. Prefer to make a You Tube one because my years on the Diner taught me how to share and embed them, still can't embed the others after many attempts.

Typed in creative studios in my fire fox search and so many links pooped up it would take me a month to check them out for a simple one.                     Thanks anyone, GO

PS My desire currently is to put together a series of short clips into a video, as well as text messages with facts and opinions. Not looking into a camera and talking myself but merely compiling stuff from other videos.   

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2018, 06:33:32 AM »
Would love to give it a try when finding the time, but totally computer illiterate. Never had a PC until I was about 55.

If someone could direct me to a link for making a video for Dummies type of site it would be appreciated. Prefer to make a You Tube one because my years on the Diner taught me how to share and embed them, still can't embed the others after many attempts.

Typed in creative studios in my fire fox search and so many links pooped up it would take me a month to check them out for a simple one.                     Thanks anyone, GO

PS My desire currently is to put together a series of short clips into a video, as well as text messages with facts and opinions. Not looking into a camera and talking myself but merely compiling stuff from other videos.

Try this one, GO:
How to create simple video using Youtube Creator Studio - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEvbgd0yKo0

Hard to keep up, even though I am on YT every day.

I recently heard a quote: "People used to read the internet, now they watch it."
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 08:54:22 AM »
I did make several videos utilizing pics and vids, they are up on the Diner Utoob site.  Here's the one made from the Total Eclipse of the SUN☼ Adventure.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ZKu6eKsY8c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3ZKu6eKsY8c</a>

There are others like the SNAP Card Gourmet series and I Spy Doom series and a few of the audio rants converted to video for YT.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 10:49:15 AM »

Try this one, GO:
How to create simple video using Youtube Creator Studio - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEvbgd0yKo0

Hard to keep up, even though I am on YT every day.

I recently heard a quote: "People used to read the internet, now they watch it."

Thanks Surly, Will be awhile before attempting it. Need a clear head and nothing on my mind to tackle it.  Perhaps one of the grand kids can show me how in about five minutes.?  ;D :laugh: