PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Zero Point Energy (ZPE)

AuthorTopic: Zero Point Energy (ZPE)  (Read 2631 times)

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Zero Point Energy (ZPE)
« on: December 05, 2012, 01:30:37 PM »
Zero Point Energy (ZPE)

If there is any group on the Internet that is ridiculed more than truthers being called "Conspiracy Theorists", it is those researching, "Zero Point Energy". Besides the ridicule and lack of coverage that these two groups share, the most aggressive in each group also share an affinity for dying or disappearing mysteriously.

What is wrong with this picture? Could it be that both groups are major threats to those at the top of our society?

Non-renewable energy sources such as oil, gas and coal, and the infrastructure that supplies it to the masses in various forms, such as gasoline and electricity, are highly centralized and tightly controlled by the usual suspects, TPTB. This centralized control and distribution system makes all of us reliant on TPTB. Scarcity(?) of renewable energy resources creates high prices and generates a larg[est] proportion of TPTB's wealth and power.

The nature of the infrastructure also forces us to stay close to ‘civilization’ where energy is available.

Imagine what would happen to today’s status quo if a free or nearly free small scale portable source of power became available. Imagine something suitcase sized that could provide enough power to comfortably run a homestead, which was inexpensive to buy, never needed fuel, and lasted virtually forever because there were no moving parts. Everyone has probably seen Raiders of the Lost Ark. The Ark of the Covenant would be such a device.

If such a device became a reality it would very quickly make all TPTB’s energy holding and infrastructure worthless. TPTB fortunes and influence would be enormously reduced. The need for individuals to congregate in urban areas in order to have access to power would disappear. With portable renewable ZPE individuals and small groups could spread out and live in smaller isolated communities that do not have all the destructive psychological effects that living in tight quarters in large concentrations introduce. History clearly demonstrates that there was virtually no aggression, or psychopathy, in humans before populations were concentrated into large clans, towns, and cities.

Would the above motivate TPTB to bring out the big guns to suppress such technology?

Like everything else ZPE related information is hidden in plain sight. All one has to do is look in order to find that an enormous amount of time and energy has been put into this field by a large number of talented individuals. There have been many devices that demonstrated ZPE or near ZPE capability. The most promising of these generally disappears rather quickly when the developer dies, disappears or is characterized as a fake and charlatan.   

At various times I have thoroughly looked through the various devices that are demonstrated in public. There are some very ingenious machines that are very close to ZPE. They all have one thing in common which I will detail later that stops them from being true ZPE.

I have thought a lot about what a successful ZPE machine would require in order to be functional. Having run a recording studio and live sound company for over a decade when younger gave me the insight to understand how sound wave forms interact causing phenomena such as phase cancellation, standing waveforms, resonances and feedback. All forms of energy are waveforms similar to sound only inhabiting different areas of the frequency spectrum. All waveforms react similar to other waveforms within the frequency spectrum they are sensitive to.

While being a Conspiracy Theorist researching historical events I stumbled across what I think are clues towards ZPE in a strange place; Christian religious symbology.

I have let my intuition rummage through these insights for a few years and also spent conscious time considering the potential. About a year ago I came to realize a specific configuration that has the potential of accessing ZPE that has not been documented before, at least not in the public realm. I have sourced the materials required to conduct tests to validate my theory and the cost is within what I can afford. At some point in the near future I will make an attempt to test my theory.

I find it often helps me clarify my intuition if I attempt to explain it to other via words and I am going to use this thread for that purpose. IF I do manage to come up with something viable I have no desire to take ownership of the technology. My intent is to put it into the public domain.

This may end up just being a waste of time but I think it is worth exploring further.

The Internet has been down here all day because of heavy snow so I have not been able to gather any links or images to illustrate the above information. Once the internet is back up I will start from here and illustrate some of what has been tried, the symbology I think is applicable and the principles I think will be successful at creating ZPE.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:51:33 PM by peter »

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Zero Point Energy (ZPE)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 01:45:45 PM »
peter! peter! peter!...

it was nice knowing you, LOL.

(9/11 - talk about hiding in plain sight!)

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 01:50:41 PM »
A portable power source as mentioned would be absolutely awesome Peter. The freedom it would give to its possessors boggles the imagination.

Your idea of making it public domain is noble and speaks volumes about your character Peter, but you have to realize the TBTB will pounce on you like wild bobcats if you are successful.

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 02:54:00 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XMhAIdqH0Cs?feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XMhAIdqH0Cs?feature=player_detailpage</a>

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 05:49:48 PM »
Peter,
I was going to mention Tesla but got to the bottom and of course you already knew.

Reanteben,
When I saw it on TV back in 01 I replayed over and over, I really thought it seemed impossible that steel and concrete could continue to burn without a LOT of accelerant right through, essentially melting big steel beams that are covered in concrete that does not burn. And at such a rapid speed, just like a demolition. Bit then i thought, oh well what would I know, Im no architect. Then over 10 years later you hear about 400 plus architects, engineers, and explosive experts saying what I was thinking.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 06:09:23 PM »
Peter,
I was going to mention Tesla but got to the bottom and of course you already knew.

Reanteben,
When I saw it on TV back in 01 I replayed over and over, I really thought it seemed impossible that steel and concrete could continue to burn without a LOT of accelerant right through, essentially melting big steel beams that are covered in concrete that does not burn. And at such a rapid speed, just like a demolition. Bit then i thought, oh well what would I know, Im no architect. Then over 10 years later you hear about 400 plus architects, engineers, and explosive experts saying what I was thinking.

I bought it hook line and sinker. but back then I didn't know my ass from a hole at ground zero. two points: firstly the steel was not covered in concrete, and secondly I believe the officious 'architects and engineers' have it wrong, and that theory is the 9/11 equivalent of the 'grassy knoll' diversion.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 06:36:56 PM »
OK, after the avgas got the top floors going, the files on desks and furniture blazed hot enough to do the rest down in a matter of seconds? I doubt it. Did you read what the diner who disappeared said about being on duty as an ATC at the time?
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 06:45:28 PM »
The almost two hour video above does an excellent job of explaining the reality and potential of ZPE

When I was in my mid 20s I had a niece of Nikola Tesla as a house guest for a couple of months. She introduced me to his ideas. She was a very remarkable and inspiring woman and ever since I've had substantial interest in his work.

The site below has a lot of interesting information. The videos have been blocked by youtube.

wardenclyffe tower
wardenclyffe tower

Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) http://peswiki.com/index.php/Site:LRP:The_Conspiracy_To_Destroy/Obfuscate_Nikola_Tesla

Nikola Tesla was born between two ages, epochs if you will, right before the US Civil War and ending with his death, in the middle of World War II. His single solitary life forever changed, the manner and method, mankind would structure its physical reality. He single-handedly raised the standard of living of the western world with his ‘rotating magnetic field, ‘invention of radio’ transmission/reception (his four (4) tuned circuits), ‘robotics,’ 'remote control' and high speed production, not to mention his invention of ‘logic’ gate circuits catapulted mankind into the information age.

He singularly changed the course and shape of human history, providing humanity with innovations unparalleled and unheralded before or since, dramatically restructuring history from the horse and buggy era, into the hustle and bustle, of modern industrial expansion, complete with AC electrification, transmission of power, enabling high speed performance and production in the manufacture of commercial products, thus enabling the rapid deployment of production standards worldwide. Without Tesla, to put it mildly, we would still be in the ‘dark ages’ literally.

http://www.nyc-architecture.com/SPEC/GAL-BW.htm

Tesla’s contributions are staggering, when you consider his accomplishments. His rotating magnetic field became our modern age of single and three phase motors, (not to mention, his power generation systems), powering such giants as General Motors, General Electric and United States Steel. Because of his rotating magnetic field, the United States became the ‘superpower’ of ‘industrialization,’ unparalleled in human history. The mighty productive capacity of the United States was exported worldwide, through technological transfers and direct sharing of those capabilities directly with the former Soviet Union and currently with Modern China.

Tesla’s forty (40) patents dealing with ‘electrification’ provided the means and methods necessary for such advancement. His collaboration with George Westinghouse enabled the systematic and fundamental dynamic changes that were necessary to bring such advancement to ultimate fruition. Without the beneficial collaboration of these two magnificent gentlemen (Tesla & Westinghouse), none of these accomplishments might ever have come about. Let me explain.

Tesla, enabled the electrification of transportation, his Tesla Coil, allowed for the combustion engine (spark plug), ignition coils, and his logic gates enabled the fruition of the computer age. His four (4) tuned circuits enabled the beginning stages of radio technology and modern entertainment. Fully 90% of the technologies we currently take for granted, originated from the fertile mind of Nikola Tesla.

And yet none of these accomplishments enabled Nikola Tesla a prominent historical accolade, nor historical recognition in our modern age. Why? What happened? Why the apparent, deliberate obfuscation of his successful accomplishments? Make no mistake, while many private individuals have revered and acknowledged Tesla’s brilliant accomplishments, none of those accomplishments afforded Tesla prominence or preeminence by the established elite. Tesla has been relegated to the past, obfuscated and derided as deranged, and obliterated from the present paradigm of modern electrical engineering. Truly, what went wrong? Why the apparent nonsequitor of creative inventive genius, relegated to mysticism, and myopic reclusive exclusivity, unbecoming of the greatness of Nikola Tesla?

I believe, based on the prevailing available evidence, that a conspiracy to destroy Nikola Tesla and those connected directly with him will become readily apparent when the ‘evidence’ is allowed to focus on the appropriate qualifiers.

Continued.... http://peswiki.com/index.php/Site:LRP:The_Conspiracy_To_Destroy/Obfuscate_Nikola_Tesla

Electrical energy is likely the most efficient way to utilize energy as shown by the countless applications of it within our society. However the way we currently create electricity is very crude even when using nuclear reactors. With only a few exceptions, all methods of creating useable electricity are two stage. Ie... A nuclear reactor creates heat/steam which is used to mechanically turn a turbine generator which then creates the electricity. True ZPE would eliminate the mechanical step and directly extract electricity out of the sea of magnetism we exist within without any initial physical energy creation being required. The sea of magnetism we exist within is infinite so the resulting power would also be infinite.

Electricity and magnetism are two sides of the same coin. Moving a magnet through a coil of wire will create an electric current in a wire. Running electricity through a coil of wire surrounding a non magnetic piece of ferrous metal will make it magnetic. This is called an electromagnet.

The underlying principal is the same in both instances although the application is slightly different. In order to induce electricity in a coil surrounding a magnet there needs to be physical movement of either the magnet or the wire. No movement, no electricity. In an electromagnet there does not need to be physical movement between the coil and the piece of metal because the alternating current causes electrical movement which accomplishes the same thing as physical movement.

IF it is possible, without physical movement, to cause the stable magnet field of a stationary magnet within a coil to fluctuate in a way similar to AC current in an electromagnet then the result would be electrical current in the coil without physical movement between the coil and magnet required. I think there is a way to accomplish this using very simple and inexpensive components.

I would be highly surprised if I found this hadn't been done before because it is very obvious if you understand the principles involved. That it isn't in the public domain doesn't mean it hasn't been discovered before. The disruption such technology would introduce is profound and TPTB are very likely not willing to risk their well being with such radical changes. 

Tesla's wireless electricity collection and distribution is the closest in principle to the idea I want to explore. In the video linked above, one segment demonstrated how a gyroscope acts and stated that electromagnetic energy acted in a similar way. I believe that is correct and is the phenomena behind Tesla's wireless power towers. The problem with Tesla's towers is that they can not likely be scaled down to individual use. The concept I will explore will try to use the same principal in a different way allowing for small scale application.

After watching the video you will note that all the electromagnetic ZPE engines were mechanical in nature. This introduces energy loss from friction which is difficult to overcome. What I think is possible, which Tesla demonstrated on a large scale, is to directly warp the magnetic field our universe is composed of [immersed in] by causing phase shifts in these currents using magnets in specific stationary alignment rather than rotating or moving magnets. Electric generators already do this but require the magnets to be moving. I think it can be done without the movement. No movement, no friction. If the right frequency relationship is created to cause an effect such as feedback in a live sound system then the said frequency (in the frequency range needed to create electricity in a coil surrounding the magnet [ s ]) would cause an outflow of increasing electric energy. There is the danger of a runaway effect here so I will need to be careful. I think small scale materials would self destruct when the flow exceeds their capacity to carry current. Expensive and messy results but not doomsday.

Back to Hydroponics tomorrow and if there is time I will start on explaining how I think ancient religious symbology suggests a solution to this problem.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 07:19:35 PM by peter »

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 07:42:00 PM »
no, not kerosene, bob. dustification by directed energy weapon, powered by zpe. see the 9/11 thread.

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 08:21:06 PM »
Subject: RE: TESLA's Electric Car
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 15:47:33 -0500

Hi Will,

Am attaching a little “article” I wrote for the website and sent to Tony.

This is an even further slight rewrite of the article I sent Tony, so I’m sending this along to him also. Ugh! I still have to edit and re-edit everything I write; sometimes it’s just so easy to mistype “who” for “whose” etc.  Have to scrub it a couple or three times, just to get out all the “preoccupation” bumps and lumps.

In the 1880s and 1890s, Tesla already knew the medium was active, and that EM energy could be freely extracted from it. He was hell-bent on doing it and giving the world free energy. J.P. Morgan, allied with Edison, successfully got Tesla in an iron lock and thus suppressed him completely. When Westinghouse (Tesla’s backer) almost went busted, a grateful Tesla tore up his agreement with Westinghouse to save Westinghouse (a very decent man). That left “backing” available only from Morgan. So Tesla got “backing” from Morgan for his tower project on Long Island, but to do so he had to sign over 51% of all his patents, etc. to Morgan. That’s controlling interest, and so from that time on Tesla did not even control his own patents. Morgan gave him insufficient funds to complete the tower, and so this busted Tesla and he never recovered. He became essentially penniless, living in a hotel room largely on the tolerance of his mounting hotel room bill he could not pay.

Also, Morgan sought from his science advisers what should be done to the new Heaviside equations developed in the 1880s, after Maxwell died in 1879. The Heaviside equations were being adopted as “Maxwell’s theory” since they were far simpler, being only in vectors and not in quaternions and quaternion-like algebra. These Heaviside equations were already a very dramatic reduction of the original 1865 Maxwell theory, but unfortunately they still contained some “asymmetrical” Maxwellian systems. And it is an asymmetrical system that will freely receive energy from the active medium, and use it to effectively power loads. (Peter: this asymmetry is the key, the physical components do not need to move if this asymmetry can be used to induce fluctuation of the magnetic flux in the magnet.) Thus COP>1.0 and even self-powering Maxwellian systems were still possible in the original Heaviside equations.

Edison’s science advisor for some 10 years in his London group was the great scientist John Ambrose Fleming. Fleming had studied directly with Maxwell, etc. and also would have been familiar with Galois’s group symmetry discovery, which had become accepted in 1870. So a simple quiet discussion with Fleming could have revealed that the Heaviside equations still were asymmetrical (and still “dangerous” in Morgan’s view). Fleming would have had no inkling of the real purpose of the “group symmetry” discussion.

Morgan would then have simply directed his science advisors that the equations be fixed! Electrical engineering was just being originated and “set up” here and there at the time. Morgan wished to assure that the new electrical engineers who would be studying these Heaviside equations would never even study asymmetrical systems, but only those (symmetrical) systems which self-prohibit using excess free energy from Tesla’s active medium.

The rising star on the formation of CEM/EE was Lorentz at the time. He was a great scientist, but also used other people’s work and received credit for it. (Jackson and Okun finally blew the whistle on this, a few years ago in a paper published in a leading publication).

So Lorentz was impressed to do the job. He simply symmetrized (symmetrically regauged) the Heaviside equations, and thus arbitrarily eliminated all “free energy Maxwellian systems” taking and using free excess EM energy from the active medium.

So from its very inception, electrical engineering was already ruthlessly suppressed into the strongly limited mold that would not interfere with Morgan’s expansion of his empire into fuel etc.

continued..... http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/052707.htm

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 10:02:42 PM »
Interesting Peter, puts meat on the bones of what I thought was bleeding obvious; Tesla was IN as long as he was developing a golden goose energy that was measured metered and made money, but OUT as long as he was working on anything free. Not unlike many a mad mideaset dictator in or out of favour depending on whether they are in or out of line.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline whoneedsacleanroom

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2012, 09:06:47 PM »
Hi Uncle Bob. In the post above you said: Did you read what the diner who disappeared said about being on duty as an ATC at the time?

Do we have a missing Diner?  Do we need an APB?  Im an orig frm the Yahoo group so kind of concerned about who is missing!

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 01:22:59 AM »
Thats right, GONE. Unless hes buried somewhere under all the junk in your room.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 04:06:40 AM »
Im an orig frm the Yahoo group so kind of concerned about who is missing!

You are?  Under what ID?  I don't remember any WNACLR on Yahoo.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline whoneedsacleanroom

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 10:32:52 AM »
 :icon_sunny:

Whoneedsacleanroom refers to the Deathtrap Compounding Pharmacy back east.  This is Carole, AKA Codeyellowpillmonkey.  Although looking around my house...I guess that could fit on occasion.  I am concerned about a missing Diner though! Yikes.