AuthorTopic: subconscious 911  (Read 392 times)

Offline srodo

• Dishwasher
    • View Profile
subconscious 911
« on: April 08, 2018, 02:24:46 PM »
I have always been interested in how we are being subconsciously manipulated, so I just started thinking about the number 911 and did a little research. 

A while back I thought that the WTC/Pentagon attacks had to happen on Sept 11th since the emergency number "911" is the most repeated number in the world.  Subconsciously the official story would be reinforced in peoples' minds every time it was said.  There's even a 911 TV program.

Then the other day I thought that the 11th day of the month would have to be THE day since the number resembled the twin towers.  Another subconscious reinforcement.  But who proposed that emergency number in the first place?  After a little web surfing (I refuse to use the word google) I found out that it was mister "one world order" himself, David Rockefeller.  Now why would such a prominent and powerful man involve himself in such a "little people" problem?  Could it be that the whole false flag operation was planned that far back?  I then looked up when the 911 emergency number law was passed: 1967.  Coincidentally the WTC construction started in 1968.  Hmmm.

I just started wondering about the significance of the number 9.  I haven't looked into it yet, but I wonder if September is the least cloudy month of the year in NYC.  It would certainly be one of the warmest, guaranteeing the maximum number of people on the streets.

Have any thoughts?

Offline Palloy2

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Palloy's Blog
Re: subconscious 911
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 03:05:08 PM »
Only thought: the emergency number in UK is 999, and in Australia 000.
"The State is a body of armed men."

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 03:19:08 PM »
I have always been interested in how we are being subconsciously manipulated, so I just started thinking about the number 911 and did a little research. 

A while back I thought that the WTC/Pentagon attacks had to happen on Sept 11th since the emergency number "911" is the most repeated number in the world.  Subconsciously the official story would be reinforced in peoples' minds every time it was said.  There's even a 911 TV program.

Then the other day I thought that the 11th day of the month would have to be THE day since the number resembled the twin towers.  Another subconscious reinforcement.  But who proposed that emergency number in the first place?  After a little web surfing (I refuse to use the word google) I found out that it was mister "one world order" himself, David Rockefeller.  Now why would such a prominent and powerful man involve himself in such a "little people" problem?  Could it be that the whole false flag operation was planned that far back?  I then looked up when the 911 emergency number law was passed: 1967.  Coincidentally the WTC construction started in 1968.  Hmmm.

I just started wondering about the significance of the number 9.  I haven't looked into it yet, but I wonder if September is the least cloudy month of the year in NYC.  It would certainly be one of the warmest, guaranteeing the maximum number of people on the streets.

Have any thoughts?

Not yet, but definitely food for thought.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 03:46:36 PM »
The article I just clicked on suggested Ma Bell picked 911.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/07/911-become-emergency-call-number-united-states/

David Rockefeller's involvement in the 9-11 attacks? That's a whole floor in the Library of Conspiracy Theory. Just step off the 13th Floor Elevators.

As I said at the time, the real damage was and is around what we did in response to the attacks, which was to change our whole way of life. Wasted a bunch of money, made everybody's life a little more complicated. It's ongoing. Stupid. Does the actual numeral 9-1-1 have subconscious symbolism that makes it worse? Dunno.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.