AuthorTopic: The Fifth Horseman: Another Mass Murder  (Read 26246 times)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
The Fifth Horseman: Another Mass Murder
« on: December 14, 2012, 01:41:41 PM »
And then you realize that none of this matters.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/14/15910703-connecticut-school-shooting-screams-were-coming-over-the-intercom?lite

Screams over the intercom, 20 dead. Another violent rampage. Dozens of shattered families. Sockpuppet pols uttering "shocked and saddened" like the useless meatpuppets that they are.

A road man for the Lords of Karma might observe the natural outcome of a culture stepped, marinated in violence. Others might cite our moral vacuity, a culture which, in the space of a generation, can embrace torture and drone bombing of civilians as BAU and collateral damage, respectively. Others will, like clockwork, cite the absence the absence of God and the Bible. Others will cite the need for new gun laws. All will have a point.

None will examine the bloody, beating Heart of Darkness that is this rapacious, flesh eating capitalist monster that devours all in its path. Having take homerowners houses, dreams and lives, we have now begun to devour our children. Such is the end game of the fictionalization of all aspects of human endeavor, the turning of human beings into numbers and "human resources," the reduction of hopes and dreams into profits and losses.

Can there be a more to-the-point indictment of the utter soullessness and moral bankruptcy of the American enterprise?

We will not soon know the motives of this, or any shooter. And coincidence is not causation. But how many data plots do we need on our collective cognitive map  to understand that there is something very very wong here, that goes beyond one or two disturbed teens?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 09:55:17 PM by RE »
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another Mass Murder
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 02:22:07 PM »
Can there be a more to-the-point indictment of the utter soullessness and moral bankruptcy of the American enterprise?

Of course you are correct Surly, but this sort of horror is nothing America has a monopoly on. From the suicide bombers in the Middle East to the genocides and disgusting violence through out our entire planet; disrespect for others, violence, just plain evil morally bankrupt behavior seems to be becoming rampant.

What a sad despicable day it has been for the sane people of the world who abhor evil.

Offline roamer

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »
Tragic and numbing.... the human experiment with sentience on planet earth is on the ropes. 
I think we are at our cores losing touch with what it means to be human. Show me where in our culture, awe, joy, love and peace are cultivated?  It seems to me we have become disconnected from the whole damn point of life...and instead have become bound by either fear or greed to a system that is bent on bringing about hell on earth.

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »
others will see another false flag. portland had one the other day, too. first time we seen the police in camo. shooter 'neutralized.'

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 04:36:12 PM »
others will see another false flag. portland had one the other day, too. first time we seen the police in camo. shooter 'neutralized.'

Yes, indeed. What a welcome site to see those militarized, hardened SWAT forces hard at work in defense of Our Freedoms.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 05:05:20 PM »
Things would improve a whole lot if we could point these shooters at the Goldman Sachs headquarters.  :icon_mrgreen:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 06:44:09 PM »
I dont know the details yet, but this was a primary, elementary school? Seems unlikely to have been a classmate with an established profile, at that age which is the usual in a school shooting. RIP victims.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 07:29:59 PM »
I dont know the details yet, but this was a primary, elementary school? Seems unlikely to have been a classmate with an established profile, at that age which is the usual in a school shooting. RIP victims.

The shooter was apparently the 20 year old son of a teacher in the school, which was an elementary school.  He apparently had Asperger's Syndrome, and the guns were his mother's.  she apparently liked to Target shoot.  He killed his mother then proceeded to the school where he sent around 6 adults and 20 kids to the Great Beyond, before heading there himself.

According to Wiki, Asperger falls under the rubric of Autism type "disorders".

Quote from: Wiki
Asperger syndrome

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's syndrome or Asperger disorder, is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical (peculiar, odd) use of language are frequently reported.[1][2]

The syndrome is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, studied and described children in his practice who lacked nonverbal communication skills, demonstrated limited empathy with their peers, and were physically clumsy.[3] The modern conception of Asperger syndrome came into existence in 1981[4] and went through a period of popularization,[5][6] becoming standardized as a diagnosis in the early 1990s. Many questions remain about aspects of the disorder.[7] There is doubt about whether it is distinct from high-functioning autism (HFA);[8] partly because of this, its prevalence is not firmly established,[1] and it has been proposed that the diagnosis of Asperger's be eliminated, to be replaced by a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder on a severity scale.[9]

The exact cause is unknown. Although research suggests the likelihood of a genetic basis,[1] there is no known genetic etiology[10][11] and brain imaging techniques have not identified a clear common pathology.[1] There is no single treatment, and the effectiveness of particular interventions is supported by only limited data.[1] Intervention is aimed at improving symptoms and function. The mainstay of management is behavioral therapy, focusing on specific deficits to address poor communication skills, obsessive or repetitive routines, and physical clumsiness.[12] Most children improve as they mature to adulthood, but social and communication difficulties may persist.[7] Some researchers and people with Asperger's have advocated a shift in attitudes toward the view that it is a difference, rather than a disability that must be treated or cured.[13][14]

What the article fails to mention is that Autism/Asperger rates in the population are dramatically increasing here, likely due to the various poisons we all are ingesting all the time these days.  The Psych community though doesn't seem to be aware of that:

Diagnoses of Autism on the Rise, Report Says

By BENEDICT CAREY

Published: March 29, 2012

The likelihood of a child’s being given a diagnosis of autism, Asperger syndrome or a related disorder increased more than 20 percent from 2006 to 2008, according to a report released on Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The new report estimates that in 2008 one child in 88 received one of these diagnoses, known as autism spectrum disorders, by age 8, compared with about one in 110 two years earlier. The estimated rate in 2002 was about one in 155.

The frequency of autism spectrum diagnoses has been increasing for decades, but researchers cannot agree on whether the trend is a result of heightened awareness, an expanding definition of the spectrum, an actual increase in incidence or some combination of those factors. Diagnosing the condition is not an exact science. Children “on the spectrum” vary widely in their abilities and symptoms, from mute and intellectually limited at one extreme to socially awkward at the other.

Anyhow, a 20% rise in 2 years is pretty remarkable overall, and 1 in 88 children with the problem makes for a statistically very strong probability one of them will Go Postal on any given day.

These folks likely have little psychological mechanism for handling the social problems that are increasing here, so one aspect feeds on the other.

From the POV of TPTB, it is an easy out to pass it off as another "disturbed" person "going crazy".  Issue of course is we seem to have an ever increasing number of disturbed people going crazy.

Perhaps the best way to look at this one is as the 5th Horseman.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 07:38:28 PM »
RE

My former manager used to give presentations in OTHER countries on the correlations between autism spectrum and the immunization metals in oz, I imagine some of these are maybe present in your chemtrails.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline Nosferatu

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 07:59:00 PM »
Golden Ox said
"Of course you are correct Surly, but this sort of horror is nothing America has a monopoly on. From the suicide bombers in the Middle East to the genocides and disgusting violence through out our entire planet"

Frustration is everyhwere in our world, and I dont believe insanity rates in USA are abnormally high. I believe the quantity of guns per capita are higher in Finnland or Switzerland than in USA, but these bursts of murdering frenzy are much more rarer there than in USA. How to explain that? By a sort of cultural adiction to violence in USA? By a inferior ability to deal with frustration? 

Suicide bombers, stupid as they are, have a political/religious motivation. But we find nothing of the sort in these recurrent attacks in America. So, I think it's not comparable. It's puzzling.

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 09:08:21 PM »
Golden Ox said
"Of course you are correct Surly, but this sort of horror is nothing America has a monopoly on. From the suicide bombers in the Middle East to the genocides and disgusting violence through out our entire planet"

Frustration is everyhwere in our world, and I dont believe insanity rates in USA are abnormally high. I believe the quantity of guns per capita are higher in Finnland or Switzerland than in USA, but these bursts of murdering frenzy are much more rarer there than in USA. How to explain that? By a sort of cultural adiction to violence in USA? By a inferior ability to deal with frustration? 

Suicide bombers, stupid as they are, have a political/religious motivation. But we find nothing of the sort in these recurrent attacks in America. So, I think it's not comparable. It's puzzling.

Hi Nosferatu, pleasure to meet you.

You are correct in this instance, it would appear we are dealing with insanity; but other mass killings of innocents in America were carried out with political or religious origins.

Timothy McVeigh, and The Waco incident of David Koresh are two examples that come to mind. As you say Nosferatu, they are all unique in their own right and certainly are puzzling.

The Kent State massacre was one that is still beyond my comprehension, and affected me most by turning me Libertarian and very fearful and paranoid of all intrusive government behavior. I never thought something like that was possible in my country until it happened.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 10:22:52 PM »

I don't think it is THAT puzzling. Switzerland has a tiny population, smaller than most Big Shities in the FSofA.  Less chance of a given Psycho Going Postalinside that community than the FSofA as a whole.  Nevertheless, even in a small country like Norway, you get your Anders Behring Breiviks also.

Who knows WTF is going on inside China right now, but I'll bet there is abberant behavior all over the place. The Nips certainly get their share of it, Knife wielding Ninjas in the commercial district, that sort of thing.  Hikkomori antisocial teens. Over in India, Farmers commiting Suicide by the Truckload.

Here in the FSofA, we are at the Leading Edge of Psychotic Behavior, of this I have no doubt, but we have been eating GMO Food from Monsanto longer than anyone else.   Spraying Febreeze around the McMansion to "Freshen the Scents" longer than anyone else.

It doesn't seem surprising to me in the least that we are the World Psycho Leader at this point.  I am only surprised MORE people haven't gone Postal yet.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Knife Wielding Chinese Psycho Hits Elementary School
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 11:06:41 PM »
As if ON CUE, the MSM is reporting on another of a SERIES of Chinese Psychos Going Postal at Elementary Schools

Children stabbed in attack at Chinese school

Police say nearly two dozen children injured in central China province of Henan by knife-wielding villager.

At least 22 children and one adult have been injured in a knife attack outside a primary school in central China, police say.

An officer said the attack, in the village of Chengping in Henan province, happened shortly before 8am on Friday, as students were arriving for classes.

The attacker, believed to be 36-year-old villager Min Yingjun, is in police custody, said officials.

A county hospital administrator said the man first attacked an elderly woman, then students, before being subdued by security guards. Two students have since been transferred to "better-equipped" hospitals outside the county.

China has witnessed a spate of school stabbings in recent years, leading to more security guards being deployed across the vast country.

In March 2010, eight children were murdered in Nanping, Fujian province, by 41-year-old knifeman Zheng Minsheng. The attacker was executed a month later, hours before 33-year-old Chen Kangbing injured 16 students and a teacher at Hongfu Primary School in Leizhou, Guangdong.

In April 29 2010, 28 school children - mostly four-year-olds - were stabbed alongside two teachers and a security guard in Taixing, Jiangsu. On April 30, Wang Yonglai committed suicide after using a hammer to attack preschool children in Weifang, Shandong.

Further attacks in the months and years following have left 11 children and four adults dead, and several more injured.

Sadly for Chinese Psychos, they don't have Automatic Weapons, but those Plucky Chinese always Make do with what is available!

A Massacre a Week these days, if not a Massacre a Day SOMEWHERE in the World.  Like the Fiscal Cliff here in the FSofA, this is hardly a Localized Problem.

Many people in MANY places now Going Postal.

Not likely to improve much in the near future either.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 03:19:48 AM »
Perhaps the best way to look at this one is as the 5th Horseman

Well RE, I guess you know what is coming next.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 01:17:04 PM »
New Blog post, The Fifth Horseman, a personal reflection of the events of yesterday, the past week, and the past month, now up on the Diner Blog.

http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/blog/2012/12/15/the-fifth-horseman/

Feel free to unburden yourself here.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 01:20:28 PM by Surly1 »