AuthorTopic: Doomstead Diner I Spy Doom Returns!  (Read 506 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Doomstead Diner I Spy Doom Returns!
« on: May 20, 2018, 05:58:26 PM »

youtube-Logo-4gc2reddit-logoOff the keyboard of RE

Follow us on Twitter @doomstead666

Friend us on Facebook

Published on the Doomstead Diner You Tube Channel on May 20, 2018

Discuss this Video at the Diner TV Table inside the Diner

Before you drop in here to criticize me for the lighting issues with this first new video, they will be corrected by the next one.  This vid was actually just supposed to be a test run for a minute or two to see how it came out, but I got on a Rant Roll and went for around 12 minutes!  All unscripted and spontaneous Collapse Information revolving around my latest adaptations to my increasingly severe Crippledom as I negotiate the World of Collapse and try to stay above ground too!  So Since I didn't have a Blog ready for today's  Sunday Brunch Blog, I decided I would go ahead and publish it.

I haven't had a lot of motivation for writing lately, at least at any respectable length anyhow.    The Collapse Doomosphere has been exceptionally boring lately, and basically everyone is living BAU and waiting for the next shoe to drop.  Which it will of course, just nobody knows exactly when that will happen or what form it will end up taking?  Will it be Nuke War?  Interbank Lending lockup?  Trumpsky revealed to be having a torrid affair with Killary?

These days I am way more concerned with my personal Collapse than with the Global one, although one is a nice metaphor for the other.  As your personal ability to do all sorts of things on a daily basis you used to do without even thinking about them, it's much like the lights in your digs going out unexpectedly.  Now what do I do?  So I am making a lot of changes and adaptationds here to  my personal "new normal".  I still remain hopeful these issues will be properly diagnosed and treated  so I can see some improvement and not the steady deterioration toward death, on the Local Train.  Let me tell you, when your time for your meeting with the Grim Reaper arrives, you want to be on the Express Train to the Great Beyond.  The Local is painfully slow.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the return of the Frosbite Falls Daily Rant & I Spy Doom in the new incarnation.  I do promise once again to get all my llighting and set decortions spruced up in the next few episodes.

Save As Many As You Can