AuthorTopic: Farmgal, Farmgal, Farmgal  (Read 890 times)

Offline cernunnos5

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Farmgal, Farmgal, Farmgal
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 06:22:33 AM »
Sometimes I get in the mood to fuck with the troll factory.  I just can't help it.  This link is to a comment I made at Clusterfuck Nation a few minutes ago.  I felt like pushing C5's interview and the clincher was when I saw the Diner mentioned in the interview.  Take a peek, open it in a new tab look and close the tab and you will be right back here.  It is worth a smile.

http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/west-coast-state-mind/#comment-355671
Thanks for the assist. There is a place for positive spamming.

How do you think you all know me now. LOL. I was being subtle, deliberate and sneaky. It worked out well.

BTW, Farmgal has said she will stop by the DD for a visit. Feel free to ply her with questions. She is great that way, where as I tend to avoid commenters for my own blood pressure and mental health.  :icon_scratch:.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 06:29:33 AM »
Sometimes I get in the mood to fuck with the troll factory.  I just can't help it.  This link is to a comment I made at Clusterfuck Nation a few minutes ago.  I felt like pushing C5's interview and the clincher was when I saw the Diner mentioned in the interview.  Take a peek, open it in a new tab look and close the tab and you will be right back here.  It is worth a smile.

http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/west-coast-state-mind/#comment-355671
Thanks for the assist. There is a place for positive spamming.

How do you think you all know me now. LOL. I was being subtle, deliberate and sneaky. It worked out well.

BTW, Farmgal has said she will stop by the DD for a visit. Feel free to ply her with questions. She is great that way, where as I tend to avoid commenters for my own blood pressure and mental health.  :icon_scratch:.

She'll be quite :hi:  :icon_sunny:  The Diner is always short on females.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline farmgal

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 08:46:10 AM »
Hi Folks, Farmgal Stopping by to say hi :)

Thanks for the welcome. 

Enjoyed reading your comments on C5's post. I would like to point out that I do agree that there are many smaller sub-groups within those general three types I talked about but I wanted to keep it tighter in the grouping of the basic we see up here most often in Canada.