PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Net Zero McMansion

AuthorTopic: Net Zero McMansion  (Read 6067 times)

Offline Palloy2

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Palloy's Blog
Re: Net Zero McMansion
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2018, 06:38:57 PM »
Eddie: I abuse Ki Jon Un because I know it pisses you off, primarily.

But it's ME who is supposed to be the antagonistic one by The Great Moderator ! 

I suppose the spelling mistakes are meant to upset me too.
I believe the US downplays the importance of spelling ( it's OK if anyone can still understand what is meant).  When I was at university in Australia, the lecturer said "All scientific names MUST be printed in Italic, all Genus names MUST be capitalised, and all Species names MUST be non-capitalised.  Any errors will be be rejected and zero marks awarded.  This is the same standard as all scientific journals apply."

You put yourself across as a liberal, reasonable and nice, Christain person for moral uprightness, but you blow it when one of those insulting/racist phrases pops out by mistake sometimes.
"The State is a body of armed men."

Offline Palloy2

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Palloy's Blog
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 06:57:29 PM »
Surly: Even allowing for the absolute certainty that most everything we know about Kim is propaganda and FSoA spin, enough reports have emerged from other media to suggest that ...

According to a South Korean think tank, ...

... per a Japanese magazine.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/02/10/north-korea-executions/80173970/

I suppose you think that South Korean think tanks and Japanese magazines and USAtoday are not biased against North Korea?
I don't have any evidence to cite in favour of Kim, but I know US, South Korean and Japanese sources are not to be trusted.  I am not "carrying water for the Hermit Kingdom." I'm trying to make you see that you have been propagandised.  Your refusal to see it, and your instant acceptance of North Korea's enemies' propaganda, is proof enough for anyone, so you needn't deny it.

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2018, 08:34:39 PM »

Your abuse of Kim Jong Un is so automatic that you probably don't notice it yourself. You call him fat because he is a Communist, even though he is not as fat as Trump.  Enough said, he must be a horrible person who hates human rights.  You can tell from all the videos taken by US tourists of modern cities and well-dressed people, that he is an utter bastard.  All propaganda that you have swallowed, because it has enveloped you since birth.  Look there is a video of some shack in the country with half-starved layabouts, just laying about, see? - proof Kim is a bastard.

What proof do you have that he is not? Even allowing for the absolute certainty that most everything we know about Kim is propaganda and FSoA spin, enough reports have emerged from other media to suggest that he is not a friend of the workers in the Worker's Paradise. According to a South Korean think tank, North Korea's Supreme Leader has executed more than 340 people since taking power in 2011.

Count yourself fortunate that you are not a blood relative. Kim is believed to have ordered the death of his half-brother Kim Jong Nam on Feb. 13, ostensibly because he was perceived as a threat. Remember the blurred video from Thailand of female agents rubbing chemical nerve agents on the man's face?  Remember Kim's Uncle and half-brother?  Kim Jong Un reportedly had them both killed in an airport assassination after learning about a Chinese-backed plan to have him ousted, per a Japanese magazine.

Remember the five senior State Security officials executed by anti-aircraft for 'false' reports in 2017? They went out with a bang. Most executions were carried out as Kim consolidated power, but others were personal vendettas. Here are some of the executions Kim has ordered, according to various news sources: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/02/10/north-korea-executions/80173970/

Most leaders want their own leadership team, in business as well as government. But advisers, friends and rallies of the Kimster have been terminated with the extremest forms of prejudice. Doncha think?

But you just shine on, you crazy diamond, carrying water for the Hermit Kingdom.

While Palloy is no doubt correct about all of us being victimized by an abundance of propaganda, Kim's assassination of his brother says all we have to know about this ruthless monster. It has been attributed to him by many of the more reliable sources outside of MSM whom I respect and will agree that it is almost impossible to prove or disprove anything these days, but it would be most difficult to blame that one on Donald Trump or anyone else for that matter by an objective person.

Having said that My honest feeling as well is that Palloy is very sincere in his beliefs, walks the walk not just talks the talk and for the reasons of both his sincerity and actions we disagree with him as we wish but try and understand his frustration and commentary in that context. 

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2018, 09:11:15 PM »
Eddie: Kim Young Fatty can nuke LA, and my lights won't even blink.

And if I'm alright, bugger the people of LA.  And if he nukes your nuke power station at Bay City, how will the Texan Grid cope?  And all your microprocessor-controlled inverters and switchgear?

Your abuse of Kim Jong Un is so automatic that you probably don't notice it yourself. You call him fat because he is a Communist, even though he is not as fat as Trump.  Enough said, he must be a horrible person who hates human rights.  You can tell from all the videos taken by US tourists of modern cities and well-dressed people, that he is an utter bastard.  All propaganda that you have swallowed, because it has enveloped you since birth.  Look there is a video of some shack in the country with half-starved layabouts, just laying about, see? - proof Kim is a bastard.

I abuse Kim Jon Un because I know it pisses you off, primarily.

But also because nobody else around here holds him in high enough regard to care. I don't cut American politicians any slack. I don't owe him any particular respect either, from my point of view. He's a dictator, whatever else he might or might not be. Here, we make fun of foreign dictators, because we can. Just for fun.

Which is of course your prerogative and most of us are guilty of doing some needling except for me of course and a handful of others. Is it wise and fruitful is the question? Of course not, so let's start behaving like the wise old elder.

A Bit of Kindness goes a Long Way

Offline Palloy2

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Palloy's Blog
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »
While Palloy is no doubt correct about all of us being victimized by an abundance of propaganda, Kim's assassination of his brother says all we have to know about this ruthless monster. It has been attributed to him by many of the more reliable sources outside of MSM

Come on, name names/URLs. 

Perhaps Kim's half-brother was being prepped by the CIA for a takeover.  Just as Lady Jane Gray was prepped by the Duke of Northumberland to take over from Edward VI.  History now has it that she was "de facto" Queen of England, but at the time she REALLY was, until the Privy Council reversed its decision and accused Northumberland of high treason.  This sort of machination is common throughout the world and throughout history, and certainly not beneath the dignity of CIA.  If Kim's brother was planning a takeover, surely the appropriate thing to do was to murder him?

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2018, 10:28:52 PM »
While Palloy is no doubt correct about all of us being victimized by an abundance of propaganda, Kim's assassination of his brother says all we have to know about this ruthless monster. It has been attributed to him by many of the more reliable sources outside of MSM

Come on, name names/URLs. 

Perhaps Kim's half-brother was being prepped by the CIA for a takeover.  Just as Lady Jane Gray was prepped by the Duke of Northumberland to take over from Edward VI.  History now has it that she was "de facto" Queen of England, but at the time she REALLY was, until the Privy Council reversed its decision and accused Northumberland of high treason.  This sort of machination is common throughout the world and throughout history, and certainly not beneath the dignity of CIA.  If Kim's brother was planning a takeover, surely the appropriate thing to do was to murder him?

My understanding was Kim's brother was liked by China and they were considering ousting Kim, a loose cannon and installing the brother. His brother was fearful of Kim whom he knew was a ruthless barbarian and wanted nothing to do with the plan. Kim didn't believe him and had his assassins aimed at him for quite a while.
While I am not about to do homework for you on the event, it is obvious to me that you know of what I speak, you would play the propaganda game with me and discredit any link or source anyway. That's your way of arguing a commonly understood fact and the way of all Lefties as well. Truth is what you believe, everything else is a con job.

We differ too much politically Palloy to have a fruitful discussion on the matter. Your idea of thinking it "appropriate to murder his brother" if he feared a CIA coup makes it impossible for me. 

Thanks for your reply and perhaps we can converse on other matters of merit in the future that would prove enlightening.

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord. And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door, and unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass ó when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not Am I my brotherís keeper? And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brotherís blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brotherís blood from thy hand; When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth. And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
ó Genesis iv, 1-16

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2018, 01:55:51 AM »
Surly: Even allowing for the absolute certainty that most everything we know about Kim is propaganda and FSoA spin, enough reports have emerged from other media to suggest that ...

According to a South Korean think tank, ...

... per a Japanese magazine.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/02/10/north-korea-executions/80173970/

I suppose you think that South Korean think tanks and Japanese magazines and USAtoday are not biased against North Korea?
I don't have any evidence to cite in favour of Kim, but I know US, South Korean and Japanese sources are not to be trusted.  I am not "carrying water for the Hermit Kingdom." I'm trying to make you see that you have been propagandised.  Your refusal to see it, and your instant acceptance of North Korea's enemies' propaganda, is proof enough for anyone, so you needn't deny it.

Try reading for comprehension, as you quote your respondent:
Even allowing for the absolute certainty that most everything we know about Kim is propaganda and FSoA spin, enough reports have emerged from other media to suggest that...

So, hundreds of news reports from all over the world are not to be trusted, but YOU are?

For bonus points, WHICH logical fallacy is this, again?

Cite your evidence that demonstrates which of the 340+ assassinations attributed to Kim are in error. Of course, you will reply, "I don't have any evidence to cite in favour of Kim, but I know US, South Korean and Japanese sources are not to be trusted." You are suggesting that Every. Single. New Report. is NOT to be trusted? That is quite remarkable, and means that every single news reporter covering Korea in three countries is on the CIA payroll! No wonder we can't afford to fix bridges in this country!
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2018, 02:15:43 AM »
A juxtaposition:

Quote from: GO
They will suck mother's teats until they are completely dry and eat her as well when she no longer provides.
Your fears about the future purchasing power of the dollar are well founded and I entreat you to take whatever precautions you can.
My advice of course is to buy gold and silver but that is far from the perfect answer. The left have taken those from us in the past and will no doubt try it again in the future. They have no respect for anything that isn't theirs or the rule of law. Legal and Illegal have no meaning to them nor the word hypocrisy.
It's a sad situation K and wish I could offer solutions but the dim stay dim. You know the old saying "You Can't Fix Stupid."  :-[ :-\

Me, I just bask in the radiance of all that kindness on parade. Let's add a more appropriate image:

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2018, 04:30:03 AM »
A juxtaposition:

Quote from: GO
They will suck mother's teats until they are completely dry and eat her as well when she no longer provides.
Your fears about the future purchasing power of the dollar are well founded and I entreat you to take whatever precautions you can.
My advice of course is to buy gold and silver but that is far from the perfect answer. The left have taken those from us in the past and will no doubt try it again in the future. They have no respect for anything that isn't theirs or the rule of law. Legal and Illegal have no meaning to them nor the word hypocrisy.
It's a sad situation K and wish I could offer solutions but the dim stay dim. You know the old saying "You Can't Fix Stupid."  :-[ :-\

Me, I just bask in the radiance of all that kindness on parade. Let's add a more appropriate image:

There you go Surly, pulling a skeleton out of the closet. You were so angry when I pointed out you Democrats were tar and feathering darkies in the South a while back. you exclaimed that was 50 years ago GO, were talking about now.

You won't believe me of course but "I was only obeying ORDERS" Honest!

Adolph was a real prick and you didn't fuck with him or his SS Chief Heinrich Himmler. Heinrich was always watching while the Fuhrer was busy to make sure orders were being obeyed. It was like the Diner when the boss man was busy preparing his creations you, like Heinrich, watched the goings on carefully along with your police force. There was no place to hide and you were sent away to camp with no trial or lawyer if you didn't sing the party song.  It was a terrible expose of dictatorship and big powerful government. I have been a Libertarian ever since and have years of postings to prove it.

As further proof you may ask my brother, a dentist like our beloved Eddie and a respected man in the community due to his helping the poor with their dental problems. He was the Fuhrer's personal dentist and was scared shit less of him and Dr. Mengele. He told me once that Adolph told him if he felt any pain when he was drilling he would have Dr Mengele cut his dong off. You didn't fool around with these guys believe me.

My brother, Dr Szell escaped to Argentina after the war, he was so ashamed at what the Fuhrer had done he just wanted to hide and cry the rest of his life in solitude. He can verify that I'm telling you the truth. Like me, he does bit movie parts and we are free to be nice guys now that the war is over. It was terrible being captive to those crazy bastards, a true nightmare. Let's forget about the past now and all those ugly skeletons in our closets and deal with today and the future. I promise to never bring up the Democrats being the party of segregation and the Klan again if you to will be as kind.

I'm really a great guy, honestly, and now you know why I am such a strong supporter of Ron and Rand Paul and the Libertarian view that big government is bad government and how power corrupts.

Adolph's chief Admin (power of god has an admin)don't fuck with him.  :hammer:

GO was only obeying orders.

Dr Mengele

GO obeying orders

GO with his fans, the real GO a great guy

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2018, 05:37:56 AM »
Eddie: I abuse Ki Jon Un because I know it pisses you off, primarily.

But it's ME who is supposed to be the antagonistic one by The Great Moderator ! 

I suppose the spelling mistakes are meant to upset me too.
I believe the US downplays the importance of spelling ( it's OK if anyone can still understand what is meant).  When I was at university in Australia, the lecturer said "All scientific names MUST be printed in Italic, all Genus names MUST be capitalised, and all Species names MUST be non-capitalised.  Any errors will be be rejected and zero marks awarded.  This is the same standard as all scientific journals apply."

You put yourself across as a liberal, reasonable and nice, Christain person for moral uprightness, but you blow it when one of those insulting/racist phrases pops out by mistake sometimes.

I was in a hurry. If you'd waited, I'd have corrected my spelling mistakes. Typing is not something I'm very good at doing.I was getting through life fine without a keyboard until this internet thing happened. Your scorn about such trivial bullshit is duly noted. Hope it made you feel good.

I'm who I am. I'm happy to insult the likes of you. You're a total joke to me, with your fawning love of of communism, and your silly apologies for the second or third most dangerous megalomaniac on the planet. Your arguments in that direction are patently absurd, and worthy of all the scorn I can muster.

I should be more respectful? Fuck that, and fuck you. Crawl back under your rock. You lost my respect and my concern for your feelings some time back. If I was ever nice to you I sincerely regret it.

Nothing I write is by mistake. If I were trying to be some kind of PC ass kisser I could be real nice to angry old farts like you, but I'm not. I tolerate your stupid comments because you make other comments that aren't stupid. I suggest you concentrate on those.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Nearingsfault

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2018, 06:27:45 AM »
Anyways As fascinating as it is to compare tyrants of various isms .....
Back on topic. I will do a bit of shameless plugging for the company. Here is a testimonial to one of our showcase systems. There is nothing modest here to see but it is the reality of what is pushing solar forward. 3 panels on a cabin might be noble in its austerity but those systems do lights some water pumping and a bit of refrigeration at best. This one is a grid zero system which uses the grid when it needs a boost but does not feed back to it.  Enjoy<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1QGH-VEo1Vg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1QGH-VEo1Vg</a>
If its important then try something, fail, disect, learn from it, try again, and again and again until it kills you or you succeed.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2018, 07:28:48 AM »

GO, your comparing of yourself to a Nazi is brave I have to say.  I admire it the comparison is so extreme a man has to be able to look at his own dark side daemons to do it.  It made me speculate.

Adolf - That would be RE.  Sorry RE but it is your site.  No way around you not being Adolf.
Goering - Thats you GO.  Our third Reich jolly comedian.
Eddie - Heinrich Himmler.  After what you just wrote to Palloy unamused evil seems the only fit.  All that over a misprint.  Wow.  You were ready to stick him in an oven.
Palloy - Dr Mengele.  Your off in a forest but beam in with info about medical experiments and python worship.  Dr Strange has to be you.
Agelbert- Churchill, If I make him a Nazi he'll never speak to me again.  He is the person least likely to be amused by this.
Surly1 -  Joseph Goebbels, our man with the news.
K-Dog - I'm writing this twisted nonsense so I'm Albert Speer.

I'll stop here.  Everyone listed so far has been around a very long time so there is a ghost of a chance they may find my comparisons amusing.  I'll not push my luck.  Comparing your friends to Nazis might be a joke that backfires.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:38:35 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2018, 07:47:15 AM »
I'd never join any party. Not the Nazis, that's for sure. And not the Communists.

I'm not even a Democrat although I do generally view their stupid-ass candidates as slightly less dangerous than the GOP stupid-ass candidates. True believers in parties and politicians are misguided fools.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2018, 07:54:13 AM »
I'd never join any party. Not the Nazis, that's for sure. And not the Communists.

I'm not even a Democrat although I do generally view their stupid-ass candidates as slightly less dangerous than the GOP stupid-ass candidates. True believers in parties and politicians are misguided fools.

I'll totally agree and none of us here are followers ready to have decisions made for us. 
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2018, 08:07:39 AM »

GO, your comparing of yourself to a Nazi is brave I have to say.  I admire it the comparison is so extreme a man has to be able to look at his own dark side daemons to do it.  It made me speculate.

Adolf - That would be RE.  Sorry RE but it is your site.  No way around you not being Adolf.
Goering - Thats you GO.  Our third Reich jolly comedian.
Eddie - Heinrich Himmler.  After what you just wrote to Palloy unamused evil seems the only fit.  All that over a misprint.  Wow.  You were ready to stick him in an oven.
Palloy - Dr Mengele.  Your off in a forest but beam in with info about medical experiments and python worship.  Dr Strange has to be you.
Agelbert- Churchill, If I make him a Nazi he'll never speak to me again.  He is the person least likely to be amused by this.
Surly1 -  Joseph Goebbels, our man with the news.
K-Dog - I'm writing this twisted nonsense so I'm Albert Speer.

I'll stop here.  Everyone listed so far has been around a very long time so there is a ghost of a chance they may find my comparisons amusing.  I'll not push my luck.  Comparing your friends to Nazis might be a joke that backfires.

Verry interesting...