AuthorTopic: Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....  (Read 4909 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....
« on: July 04, 2018, 03:38:57 PM »
Judge Poisoned After Ruling Bank Forclosure Is Illegal and All Mortgages Are Null and Void

https://hubpages.com/politics/Judge-Poisoned-After-Ruling-Bank-Forclosure-is-Illegal-and-All-Mortgages-are-Null-and-Void

The Greatest Crime Against Humanity

With the advent of the internet in the eighties and knowledge no longer being restricted to well-controlled sources one of the things that I discovered was the facts about the way money works in this world. We’ve all heard the various sayings about 5% of the world’s population holding 95% of the world’s wealth but not many are sure how and why this is our reality.

Doing some online research about what is money and how is it created will inevitably lead one to discover the surprisingly fraudulent ways in which banks create money and make loans. Because the world’s banking systems, as they exist now, continue to cause pain and suffering in generation after generation of mankind I consider this insidious “con-job” of a banking and monetary system to be the greatest crime against humanity.

Rather than re-iterate the way money should work and the way it does work and rather than re-write the advantages and disadvantages of MONETARY REFORM I urge you to view the various hubpages and online materials to educate yourself.

There has been a movie called “Zeitgeist” making the rounds online and it discusses and exposes the various historical persons, events and laws over the past years that have led us into the almost hopeless situation we now find ourselves in. God has declared that this movie is now MANDATORY for all humans incarnated on Earth so if you haven’t watched it, grab a bag of popcorn and do so right now.

One aspect of the Zeitgeist movie I would like to devote this hubpage to is referred to as the “Credit River Decision” or the case of Jerome Daly vs the state of Wisconsin. In this case Jerome Daly defended himself against a lawsuit brought by a bank holding the mortgage on his house. Mr. Daly had defaulted on the mortgage and the bank was suing to foreclose and take his house.

Unfortunately for the bank, even thought it was 1969 and all good little citizens were doing as they were told, never daring to question any kind of authority, Mr. Daly was well educated in the way banks create money. Mr. Daly knew that when a bank makes a loan, it instantly creates money by the stroke of a pen in a ledger, which then is transferred to the borrower’s account. (and of course the borrower has to pay back the loan with real money…plus interest. This, of course is the BIG problem simply stated.) Mr. Daly, also being a lawyer knew very well about the “Law of Consideration” meaning, essentially, that a contract was null and void if both parties are not exchanging something of inherent value.

Mr. Daly argued, and somehow got the bank to admit, that they created the money with a stroke of a pen at the time of the loan (and that there was no actual official law empowering them to do so.) Since the bank did not “put up” anything of value (other than the ink from the pen) for Mr. Daly’s home mortgage, there was no consideration, therefore the mortgage agreement was null and void.

Justice Martin V. Mahoney ruled against the bank and denied the foreclosure. Mr. Daly kept his house and paid no more mortgage.

Six months later Justice Mahoney was found dead (allegedly by poison) and Mr. Daly was disbarred and never practiced law again.

It really sucks that anytime somebody tries to identify this problem, this crime that these banker-criminal-devil-jerks have been perpetuating for the last few hundred years they are quickly silenced. Abraham Lincoln tried to stop it. They killed him. John Kennedy tried to stop it. They killed him. Unfortunately, those in power, have all the power…and they like it that way….and they have lots of money to hire assassins with. So we are beat. There’s nothing we can do. Except one thing.

All we can do is use the power of collective imagination to IMAGINE one or two of these bankers starting to feel guilty…and deciding to bring down there own system. I can imagine a world in which the monetary system benefits ALL of humanity. Can you imagine this?
A Summary of the Facts

Here is a brief summary of the facts.

Jerome Daly had a mortgage with the First National Bank of Montgomery , Minnesota .
    In Spring 1967, he was $476.00 in arrears, the bank foreclosed and bought the property at a Sheriff’s sale on June 26, 1967.
    The bank sued for possession.
    A jury trial , presided over by Martin V. Mahoney, Justice of the Peace, Credit River Township , Scott County, Minnesota, was held on December 7, 1968.
    The bank’s president, one Lawrence V. Morgan(familiar name?) appeared along with lawyer R. Melby for the plaintiff and Jerome Daly, who was a lawyer, appeared on his own behalf.

In other words:

“The Credit River Decision,” which is, still “The Law of the Land” declared the following

the Federal Reserve Act is unconstitutional and VOID
    the National Banking Act is unconstitutional and VOID
    the mortgage acquired by the First National Bank of Montgomery, Minnesota in the regular course of its business, along with the foreclosure and the sheriff’s sale, to be VOID

I Don’t Have to Pay My Mortgage?!?!
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 03:16:41 AM »
Judge Poisoned After Ruling Bank Forclosure Is Illegal and All Mortgages Are Null and Void

https://hubpages.com/politics/Judge-Poisoned-After-Ruling-Bank-Forclosure-is-Illegal-and-All-Mortgages-are-Null-and-Void
    the mortgage acquired by the First National Bank of Montgomery, Minnesota in the regular course of its business, along with the foreclosure and the sheriff’s sale, to be VOID

This all has the whiff of the "sovereign citizen" arguments one comes across from time to time, with equivalent legal validity when/if put in to practice. I also note with interest no external links or sources in the Hubpages article.
Quite paying your mortgage, you'll find your shit in the street, no matter HOW good your argument.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 03:37:37 AM »

This all has the whiff of the "sovereign citizen" arguments one comes across from time to time, with equivalent legal validity when/if put in to practice. I also note with interest no external links or sources in the Hubpages article.
Quite paying your mortgage, you'll find your shit in the street, no matter HOW good your argument.

There are 2 sets of Rules.  One for Oligarchs, another for J6P.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 12:00:21 PM »
It started in the fall of 2016.

Diplomats reported hearing loss and mild brain damage after hearing unusual and puzzling sounds at the U.S. Embassy in Cuba.

But now it’s spreading to embassies in other countries, with nearly 200 people affected.

The State Department is virtually mum, other than to characterize their suspicion as unknown “sonic attacks” targeted U.S. diplomats.

Some of the strange sounds have been recorded and released to the public. The victims’ symptoms include “hearing loss, dizziness, tinnitus, balance problems, visual difficulties, headaches, fatigue, cognitive issues and sleeping problems.

What’s behind the mysterious ‘sonic attacks’? Sound off in the WND Poll!

Recently, the Associated Press reported 26 Americans have been “medically confirmed” to have been injured in the wave of attacks. Diplomats who have served in at least seven cities in four countries have sought testing.

The latest incident occurred in conjunction with President Trump’s recent visit with Kim Jong-Un. As Trump was heading to Singapore for the historic summit with North Korea’s leader, a State Department diplomatic security agent who was part of the advance team reported hearing an unusual sound he believed was similar to what was experienced by U.S. diplomats in Cuba and China who later became ill.

Read more at https://mobile.wnd.com/2018/07/bizarre-diplomatic-sonic-attacks-reaching-epidemic-proportions/#dtryujw8ztTCmGKp.99

https://mobile.wnd.com/2018/07/bizarre-diplomatic-sonic-attacks-reaching-epidemic-proportions/#dtryujw8ztTCmGKp.99

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 12:13:43 PM »
This is a real thing, of course. The best explanation I've read is that it is actually the result of multiple competing electronic eavesdropping devices interacting with each other (and not on purpose, either).
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 05:17:00 PM »
July 8, 2018

US Federal Witness Due To Testify Against Hillary Clinton For Drug Crimes Killed In Massive Explosion

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A highly disturbing new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that a US federal government witness who was due to testify this coming week before a grand jury in the expanding FBI probe into Hillary Clinton and her Clinton Foundation was violently killed, along with her husband, in a massive explosion that completely obliterated her New Jersey home—and whose expected testimony centered on a notorious American-based pharmaceutical company who gave money to the Clinton Foundation in a bid to cover up their drug price gouging crimes.  [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

Click on link for pic of home after explosion.  :o

http://wethepeoplefree.com/whistleblowers/repost-by-permission-us-federal-witness-due-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-for-drug-crimes-killed-in-massive-explosion/

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 05:20:13 PM »
Jesus, Russian fake news now?

You do get that by reblogging this shit you're doing what the author wants you to do?

I don't think this belongs on the Diner, AZ.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 05:34:19 PM »

You do get that by reblogging this shit you're doing what the author wants you to do?

How can a home turned to crumbs be fake ?

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 06:01:27 PM »

US Federal Witness Due To Testify Against Hillary Clinton For Drug Crimes

Because this is bogus. Hillary Clinton is not charged with jack shit. But that's the headline.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 06:26:25 PM »

US Federal Witness Due To Testify Against Hillary Clinton For Drug Crimes

Because this is bogus. Hillary Clinton is not charged with jack shit. But that's the headline.

Your right. It's from CNBC as well. It must be fake.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Massive-Explosion-Destroys-House-in-Southern-New-Jersey-487560821.html

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 07:43:55 PM »
Don't play dumb. It doesn't suit you.

That NBC story does NOT mention Hillary Clinton. And even if he was supposed to testify in some drug case and somebody killed him to prevent that, he wasn't going to be testifying against Clinton at all. NOT AT ALL.

It's fake story because they took a real story and somehow twisted it to make it look like Clinton was up on drug charges. That's the impression one would get from the line I showed you. It's just the kind of thing Surly was citing earlier. That's exactly how fake news is done. Its classic fake news.

I'm trying to be nice. You're posting stuff here that is pure Trump spam. Please don't.

Offline jdwheeler42

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Going Upslope
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 08:19:37 PM »

That NBC story does NOT mention Hillary Clinton. And even if he was supposed to testify in some drug case and somebody killed him to prevent that, he wasn't going to be testifying against Clinton at all. NOT AT ALL.

It's fake story because they took a real story and somehow twisted it to make it look like Clinton was up on drug charges. That's the impression one would get from the line I showed you. It's just the kind of thing Surly was citing earlier. That's exactly how fake news is done. Its classic fake news.

I'm trying to be nice. You're posting stuff here that is pure Trump spam. Please don't.
Eddie!!  Shame on you!  Did you actually go and read the article he linked to?  It's a hoot!  It's almost as good as The Onion!
Making pigs fly is easy... that is, of course, after you have built the catapult....

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 07:37:19 AM »

Eddie!!  Shame on you!  Did you actually go and read the article he linked to?  It's a hoot!  It's almost as good as The Onion!

Someone help me.

I read the linked article. How does the home gas explosion connect to the clintons? Supposedly according to Sorcha Faal,. carole Palladino was listed on somebody's database as "a probable witness against the Clintons."

really?

Sorcha Faal?

If you're going to post this stuff here, it needs to go to the Woo-woo section. Just my opinion.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 08:50:18 AM »
July 8, 2018

US Federal Witness Due To Testify Against Hillary Clinton For Drug Crimes Killed In Massive Explosion

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A highly disturbing new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that a US federal government witness who was due to testify this coming week before a grand jury in the expanding FBI probe into Hillary Clinton and her Clinton Foundation was violently killed, along with her husband, in a massive explosion that completely obliterated her New Jersey home—and whose expected testimony centered on a notorious American-based pharmaceutical company who gave money to the Clinton Foundation in a bid to cover up their drug price gouging crimes.  [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

Click on link for pic of home after explosion.  :o

http://wethepeoplefree.com/whistleblowers/repost-by-permission-us-federal-witness-due-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-for-drug-crimes-killed-in-massive-explosion/

Sorcha Faal

[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal]https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal[/url]

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.

The primary audience of Sorcha Faal's reports and the only ones who take them seriously are usually other conspiracy theorists, but in a few cases the site has been noticed outside of the fringe, such as in 2016 when a few Russian news sites reported Sorcha's inane speculation as a straight news story (see below).

WhatDoesItMean.com[edit]

The website is an eyesore and apparently has been created by someone who taught themselves web-design in the 1990s and decided anything beyond garishly coloured static HTML is just giving in to them. Besides publishing Sorcha Faal's reports, WhatDoesItMean.com functions as a news aggregator, collecting links to news published elsewhere as "Top World News Now," neatly sorted by country in a large table on the front page.

Its current "About" page reveals almost no info about its owner(s), other than saying that "WhatDoesItMean.Com is a wholly owned of [sic] subsidiary of Oculus Miranda."[1]

Purported identity[edit]

In 2004, the site claimed to be by Booth.[2] In 2005, it claimed to be by a Russian scientist named Sorcha Faal,[3] about whom none of the corroborating details like workplace or academic affiliations checked out. By 2009, the site was claiming "Sorcha Faal" was the title of the head of the "Order of Sorcha Faal,"[4] whose real name is Maria Theresa of Dublin.[5] (The Russian scientist version of Sorcha Faal has been retconnedWikipedia's W.svg as being merely the person occupying the "Sorcha Faal" position at the time.)

The reports[edit]

Each report resembles a news story in its style, but usually includes a sensational headline barely related to reality (e.g. "American Rebel Forces Attack Gas Pipelines, Explode Trains As US Civil War Nears"[8]) and quotes authoritative high-level Russian sources (such as the Russian Federal Security Service in the same article) to support its most outrageous claims. Except for the stuff attributed to unverifiable sources, the reports don't contain much original material. They are usually based on various news items from the mainstream media and/or whatever the clogosphere is currently hyperventilating about, with each item shoehorned into the conspiracy narrative the report is trying to establish. Cited sources range from the mainstream media and Wikipedia to Infowars and Richard Hoagland. The author also has the habit of adding unnecessary links to the websites of the various Russian institutions they mention.

Reception[edit]

Sorcha Faal reports sometimes appear on conspiracy forums such as Above Top Secret and Godlike Productions, often after being republished by other websites (such as the European Union Times). Invariably, the following amusing pattern emerges: it usually takes only a few posts before the forum posters identify the source and the author and start piling verbal abuse on the idiot reposting such bullshit and on Sorcha Faal herself, often twisting the name into "such a fail" or some variant thereof.[9] The bad news is that this doesn't stop other forum-dwellers from believing it.

Some of the more paranoid conspiracy theorists apparently can't imagine anyone publishing bullshit on the Internet for a mundane reason (such as profit, attention or mental illness) and have developed hilariously unhinged speculations about Sorcha Faal's true identity and motives...

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 11:34:34 AM »
Is that what you'd like dear ?

Thank you honey  :icon_mrgreen:

"Sorta fails" is relegated to the woo-wwo dept. with  Big Bad Ben.

Hey, it puts butts in seats. Give em' what they want. Lay it on thick & drive it like you stole it.

B @ @ M   :icon_sunny: