AuthorTopic: Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....  (Read 4913 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2019, 02:05:03 PM »

550 Palestinians to be homeless after Israel demolishes entire Jerusalem neighbourhood

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190614-550-palestinians-to-be-homeless-after-israel-demolishes-entire-jerusalem-neighbourhood/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2019, 12:16:51 PM »
Missing 411 Ė Examining Unexplained Disappearances In The Wilderness of North America

I bet you didnít know that there is an unexplained phenomenon linked to how people are going missing in National parks in the United States. This phenomenon is actually quite common, and there are countless missing cases where absolutely no trace of the person has been found. In other cases, peopleís belongings were eerily found weeks after search parties completed their work, in tidy as if people literally melted off the face of the earth Ė all found in areas that had been completely searched.

Yes, itís popular National parks that are notorious for these disappearances, but despite the fact that many people have gone missing, the National Parks Service does not keep a record of missing persons.

A number of people have investigated this phenomenon, and perhaps the most prominent is David Paulides, a retired officer from the San Jose, CA, Police Department. Since retirement, he has spent the majority of his time researching missing person cases, and writing about them through several published books. Recently, he as released a film called Missing 411: The Hunted, which dives deeper into this wildly fascinating subject using specific examples and cases that they examine.

The Facts:Missing 411: The Hunted is a film that explores the strange disappearances that are happening all over the North American wilderness. Investigations into these disappearances have yielded some very strange and almost paranormal findings.

Reflect On: With so many missing persons cases, especially in National Parks, why doesnít the National Parks Service initiate a proper investigation? Why is there so much secrecy, hesitation and unacknowledgement surrounding this topic?

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/06/25/disclosure-missing-411-examining-unexplained-disappearances-in-the-wilderness-of-north-america/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, Ross Perot Dead at 89
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2019, 03:45:22 PM »

Billionaire and former presidential candidate Ross Perot is dead at 89

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/73714/billionaire-and-former-presidential-candidate-ross-perot-is-dead-at.html