AuthorTopic: Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....  (Read 511 times)

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2018, 12:35:13 PM »
 Samoan health authorities have stopped all children's vaccinations in the island nation after the deaths of two toddlers.

A full inquiry into the circumstances of the deaths has also been launched at the request of Prime Minister Tuilaepa Lupesoliai Sailele Malielegaoi.

The situation comes after two children, both aged 1, died minutes after receiving an MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccination at Safotu Hospital, in Savaii, on Friday.

The youngsters have been identified as Lannacallystah Samuelu, daughter of Marietta and Samuelu Tuisuesue, and Lameko Si'u, son of Punipuao and Timua Si'u.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12086295
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2018, 01:02:19 PM »
Samoan health authorities have stopped all children's vaccinations in the island nation after the deaths of two toddlers.

A full inquiry into the circumstances of the deaths has also been launched at the request of Prime Minister Tuilaepa Lupesoliai Sailele Malielegaoi.

The situation comes after two children, both aged 1, died minutes after receiving an MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccination at Safotu Hospital, in Savaii, on Friday.

The youngsters have been identified as Lannacallystah Samuelu, daughter of Marietta and Samuelu Tuisuesue, and Lameko Si'u, son of Punipuao and Timua Si'u.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12086295

Assuming it actually was MMR vaccine they injected and not something else (like maybe poison), the only thing possible I can think of that would cause that is a severe allergic reaction to the vaccine. That's very unfortunate, but it's probably what happened.

MMR vaccine is often made from chick embryos, and some people are really allergic to eggs.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Another One Bites The Dust, Death by Doorknob AGAIN !
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 12:43:50 PM »
The ex-wife of elite banker Nataniel Rothschild has been found dead at her home in Chelsea, London. 49-year-old Annabelle Neilson's body was discovered hanging from a doorknob in the bathroom of her $4.1 million mansion on Thursday, but news of her sudden and tragic death has only just been made public. Police have yet to confirm the cause of her death, and haven't ruled out drug or alcohol use, but say they are "not treating it as suspicious."

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/4545-rothschild-s-ex-wife-found-dead-hanging-from-doorknob-at-home
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Another One Bites The Dust, Trump's Taster Poisoned ?
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2018, 09:07:07 AM »
TRUMPíS TASTER POISONED?

42-year-old Secret Service agent, Noel E. Remagen was found unresponsive last Sunday while traveling with President Trumpís security detail in Scotland. He passed away in the hospital on Tuesday and his body arrived in the US yesterday.

There are rumors that Remagen was Trumpís taster and that he died of poisoning. Given the extremely contemptuous anti-Trump climate following his latest disruptions of the Globalist apple cart, these rumors donít seem entirely implausible.

However, the official report is that the well-respected 19-year veteran of the US Secret Service was protecting National Security Adviser John Bolton when he suffered a stroke.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/trumps-taster-poisoned/

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
These flyers (about 5000) were distributed around Dallas in Nov. '63

This flyer, around 5,000 copies of which were distributed around Dallas in the days before President Kennedyís November 22, 1963 visit, accused Kennedy of a range of offenses, from being ďlaxĒ on Communism, to ďappointing anti-Christians to Federal office,Ē to lying to the American people about his personal life.

General Edwin A. Walker, a Texan who served in World War II and the Korean War, had resigned his Army post in 1961 after a Kennedy-ordered investigation found that he had violated the Hatch Act, which prohibits federal employees from engaging in political activity on the job, by distributing John Birch Society literature to his troops. Walker moved to Dallas and became a leader of right-wing activity in the city (more on the full range of that activity here). The ex-General led resistance to James Meredithís 1962 enrollment at the University of Mississippi and unsuccessfully ran for the position of Texas governor.
Advertisement

After the assassination, Walkerís organization was briefly under suspicion, and the Warren Commission investigation tracked these flyers to Walkerís aide Robert Surrey. Surrey had overseen the distribution of the sheets in the days prior to JFKís arrival; members of Walkerís organization, acting on his behalf, placed them under windshield wipers and in newspaper racks.

Walkerís group was exonerated of involvement with the assassination, but the Warren Commission did turn up a bizarre coincidence. On April 10, 1963, Walker was sitting at his desk in his home study when a bullet fired from outside the house narrowly missed his head. According to Marina Oswaldís testimony, which the Commission found convincing, Lee Harvey Oswald had carefully planned and executed this attempted murder, months before his November assassination of the President.

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, Trump's Taster Poisoned ?
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2018, 09:34:39 AM »
TRUMPíS TASTER POISONED?

42-year-old Secret Service agent, Noel E. Remagen was found unresponsive last Sunday while traveling with President Trumpís security detail in Scotland. He passed away in the hospital on Tuesday and his body arrived in the US yesterday.

There are rumors that Remagen was Trumpís taster and that he died of poisoning. Given the extremely contemptuous anti-Trump climate following his latest disruptions of the Globalist apple cart, these rumors donít seem entirely implausible.

However, the official report is that the well-respected 19-year veteran of the US Secret Service was protecting National Security Adviser John Bolton when he suffered a stroke.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/trumps-taster-poisoned/

US Presidents don't have a food taster. Now Bolton? That SOB probably should have one.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2018, 09:37:09 AM »
I saw this item a few days ago & wanted to wait & see where the rabbit hole went with
the official story being that the man passed due to a stroke.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 03:27:12 PM by azozeo »

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2018, 08:03:42 AM »
41 still has a hit job or 2 left in him.

In a bicycle to bicycle drive-by shooting on the southwest side of Houston, Texas, a cardiologist who quite publicly treated former US President George H.W. Bush was killed Friday morning not far from Texas Medical Center.

65 year old Dr. Mark Hausknecht was the man who passed away. This is a photo of him with the former president.

https://themindunleashed.com/2018/07/george-h-w-bushs-cardiologist-shot-to-death-in-bicycle-drive-by.html

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2018, 12:42:51 PM »

In a bicycle to bicycle drive-by shooting on the southwest side of Houston, Texas, a cardiologist who quite publicly treated former US President George H.W. Bush was killed Friday morning not far from Texas Medical Center.

65 year old Dr. Mark Hausknecht was the man who passed away. This is a photo of him with the former president.

https://themindunleashed.com/2018/07/george-h-w-bushs-cardiologist-shot-to-death-in-bicycle-drive-by.html

I read about that one. That's a real head scratcher. It does sound like one of two things.

A random act of murder by someone who was just looking to shoot some bicyclist and this guy was there.

Or

(More likely, imho) it was a true hit by somebody who wanted the good doctor dead, like the husband of some woman he was fooling around with. Apparently the cops think he was targeted.

I used to live in that neighborhood. It isn't known for drive-bys. It's right near Rice University.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2018, 12:46:31 PM »

You hang around 41 long enough & folks get shot up.

Kind of like a rainmaker. Everywhere he goes, it rains.

I read about that one. That's a real head scratcher. It does sound like one of two things.

A random act of murder by someone who was just looking to shoot some bicyclist and this guy was there.

Or

(More likely, imho) it was a true hit by somebody who wanted the good doctor dead, like the husband of some woman he was fooling around with. Apparently the cops think he was targeted.

I used to live in that neighborhood. It isn't known for drive-bys. It's right near Rice University.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
and another ones gone, 4 doz. people vanish in 2 weeks, 34 kids
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2018, 10:12:18 AM »
The Free Thought Project

A young University of Iowa student made headlines recently after she disappeared during an evening jogóbut she is just one of the dozens of people who have been reported missing in Iowa in the last 10 days, and the overwhelming majority of the disappearances are children.

Mollie Tibbetts, 20, has become the latest face of the missing person database this week after she was last seen going for a jog near her boyfriendís house on the evening of July 18, and she seemingly vanished. Dozens of people of have pitched in to help search for the college student, and as she appeared to have no motive to flee, and her closest friends and family members have cooperated with police, it raises troubling questions about whether she was abducted.

However, Tibbetts is not alone. According to the Missing Person database published by the Iowa Department of Public Safety, 48 people have gone missing in the last two weeks, and 34 of those people are children.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/in-just-the-last-two-weeks-dozens-of-children-in-iowa-have-vanished/

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: and another ones gone, 4 doz. people vanish in 2 weeks, 34 kids
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2018, 02:22:47 PM »
The Free Thought Project

A young University of Iowa student made headlines recently after she disappeared during an evening jogóbut she is just one of the dozens of people who have been reported missing in Iowa in the last 10 days, and the overwhelming majority of the disappearances are children.

Mollie Tibbetts, 20, has become the latest face of the missing person database this week after she was last seen going for a jog near her boyfriendís house on the evening of July 18, and she seemingly vanished. Dozens of people of have pitched in to help search for the college student, and as she appeared to have no motive to flee, and her closest friends and family members have cooperated with police, it raises troubling questions about whether she was abducted.

However, Tibbetts is not alone. According to the Missing Person database published by the Iowa Department of Public Safety, 48 people have gone missing in the last two weeks, and 34 of those people are children.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/in-just-the-last-two-weeks-dozens-of-children-in-iowa-have-vanished/

I went to the link and instantly saw a typewritten list with modern dates printed on a ratty piece of old green-bar computer paper which IBM used about forty years ago.  An obvious fakerey that took 2 and a half seconds to spot.  I'll not read on.  Was that supposed to look official?
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
and another ones gone.... Off'd for lacking the killer instinct
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2018, 07:09:13 AM »
The Rothschild They Murdered Because He Was ĎGentleí and ĎLacked the Killer Instinctí

People used the word ďgentleĒ to describe Amschel Mayor James Rothschild.

He was the only son of Victor Rothschildís second marriage to Theresa Mayor, and heir to the Rothschild dynasty after his older half-brother Jacob.

Amschelís obituary stated:

ďWhere his father was of large and pugnacious build, Amschel Rothschild was tall, thin and strikingly graceful [after his mother]. His bushy head of hair Ö emphasized large, sad brown eyes. He was precise, almost obsessively tidy, enjoyed making difficult cocktails and revisiting old jokes. He loved his farm, his children, restoring old outhouses, extending his lawns, going to bed early.Ē

http://humansarefree.com/2018/08/the-rothschild-they-murdered-he.html

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2018, 07:19:55 AM »
Murdoch probably squashed the story back in '96 because the family asked him to. It might be expected that they would exert their considerable influence to try to avoid scandal.

The conspiracy theory part is absurd. People have been hanging themselves in Paris hotels for an awfully long time.

Consider that part of the conspiracy is to make those who talk about conspiracies look stupid. If that's the case, this story fits that purpose nicely.