AuthorTopic: Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....  (Read 6899 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, and another ones gone....
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2019, 02:05:03 PM »

550 Palestinians to be homeless after Israel demolishes entire Jerusalem neighbourhood

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190614-550-palestinians-to-be-homeless-after-israel-demolishes-entire-jerusalem-neighbourhood/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2019, 12:16:51 PM »
Missing 411 – Examining Unexplained Disappearances In The Wilderness of North America

I bet you didn’t know that there is an unexplained phenomenon linked to how people are going missing in National parks in the United States. This phenomenon is actually quite common, and there are countless missing cases where absolutely no trace of the person has been found. In other cases, people’s belongings were eerily found weeks after search parties completed their work, in tidy as if people literally melted off the face of the earth – all found in areas that had been completely searched.

Yes, it’s popular National parks that are notorious for these disappearances, but despite the fact that many people have gone missing, the National Parks Service does not keep a record of missing persons.

A number of people have investigated this phenomenon, and perhaps the most prominent is David Paulides, a retired officer from the San Jose, CA, Police Department. Since retirement, he has spent the majority of his time researching missing person cases, and writing about them through several published books. Recently, he as released a film called Missing 411: The Hunted, which dives deeper into this wildly fascinating subject using specific examples and cases that they examine.

The Facts:Missing 411: The Hunted is a film that explores the strange disappearances that are happening all over the North American wilderness. Investigations into these disappearances have yielded some very strange and almost paranormal findings.

Reflect On: With so many missing persons cases, especially in National Parks, why doesn’t the National Parks Service initiate a proper investigation? Why is there so much secrecy, hesitation and unacknowledgement surrounding this topic?

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/06/25/disclosure-missing-411-examining-unexplained-disappearances-in-the-wilderness-of-north-america/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, Ross Perot Dead at 89
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2019, 03:45:22 PM »

Billionaire and former presidential candidate Ross Perot is dead at 89

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/73714/billionaire-and-former-presidential-candidate-ross-perot-is-dead-at.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, John McAfee - deadman switch P@@F !
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2019, 10:21:51 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yhGGqMKmBfU&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yhGGqMKmBfU&fs=1</a>

https://cryptovest.com/news/john-mcafee-goes-missing-again-confidante-claims-he-has-been-arrested/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2019, 11:14:33 AM »

FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation

https://truepundit.com/fbi-rocked-by-public-suicide-of-top-fbi-agent-who-investigated-clinton-foundation/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Another One Bites The Dust, John McAfee - deadman switch P@@F !
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2019, 03:55:46 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yhGGqMKmBfU&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yhGGqMKmBfU&fs=1</a>

https://cryptovest.com/news/john-mcafee-goes-missing-again-confidante-claims-he-has-been-arrested/

After tweeting a photoshoot of his time in jail this week, John McAfee is offering a little more detail on what went down. Saying he’s now in London, McAfee is laying the blame on the CIA and an “extremely corrupt Bahamian official.”

The latest chapter in his continuing saga began this week. Operating McAfee’s Twitter account, McAfee 2020 campaign manager Rob Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Loggia-Ramirez said Tuesday that McAfee had been detained by authorities, apparently in the Dominican Republic. (McAfee has said he’s running for US president in 2020.)

The antivirus software pioneer who is at the very least eccentric has been on the run since 2012 after his alleged involvement in a homicide in Belize, which he denies. Data hidden across the world by the maker of an allegedly “unhackable” cryptocurrency wallet supposedly would have been revealed if he remained detained, according to tweets earlier this week from McAfee’s account.

We are in london. A different world from the Chaos of the D.M. Tomorrow I will lay out how an extremely corrupt Bahamian Official orchestrated our ordeal, with the help of the CIA. I will bring him down first, then decide what to do next. Full videos, texts and voice recordings. pic.twitter.com/ruyB0FOir2

— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) July 26, 2019

https://www.cnet.com/news/john-mcafee-to-reveal-detainment-details-from-london/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2019, 09:30:10 AM »

Veteran NYPD cop commits suicide, ninth this year; Second NYPD Suicide This Week

https://truepundit.com/veteran-nypd-cop-commits-suicide-ninth-this-year-second-nypd-suicide-this-week/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2019, 10:47:11 AM »

By John Vibes

Indigenous people all over the world are currently facing genocide at the hands of governments and corporations who are seizing their land by force for financial gain.

As we reported last week, the annual report from international NGO Global Witness showed that at least 164 activists were killed under suspicious circumstances while engaging in activism for indigenous rights and environmental protections.

While the indigenous people of the world may have different cultures and speak different languages, the struggles that they face are nearly identical. All over the world, sprawling development has continued to push indigenous people onto smaller and smaller plots of land, oftentimes by force. The current situation in the Amazon rainforest was recently described by The Atlantic as a “land battle,” for the last remaining pieces of native territory.

A very similar struggle is taking place in Australia, where large plots of land that were once legally guaranteed to indigenous people have been seized by the government to be handed over to a corporation called Adani that wants to open up a coal mine.

The site is located in Queensland and spans over 1,385 hectares. The Queensland government was previously required to get any mining operations approved by the local indigenous tribes. In this case, nearly half of the tribes were against the mining project, and had successfully stalled the deal for the past several years. To bypass this requirement, the Queensland government made a surprise ruling to strip the natives of their power to decide on such matters.

The order went into effect immediately, and there was no announcement to warn the natives that they would be considered trespassers on their own property.

Adrian Burragubba, leader of the W&J Council, a group representing the Wangan and Jagalingou tribes, says that police have threatened to arrest indigenous people for trespassing on their own land.

“We have been made trespassers on our own country. Our ceremonial grounds, in place for a time of mourning for our lands as Adani begins its destructive processes, are now controlled by billionaire miner Adani,” Burragubba said.

“We will never consent to these decisions and will maintain our defense of country. We will be on our homelands to care for our lands and waters, hold ceremonies and uphold the ancient, abiding law of the land,” he added.

Aside from the concerns for the environment and the area’s native population, this could be a financial blunder for the Australian government as well.

According to a report from The Institute of Energy Economics and Financial Analysis, Adani’s coal proposed coal mine would not even be financially viable for the company if not for the $4.4 billion dollars in subsidies that the Australian government will be granting to the project.

“If these subsidies were not being provided, Adani’s Carmichael thermal coalmine would be unbankable and unviable,” the IEEFA report said, according to the Guardian.

Protesters assembled in Brisbane to oppose the recent measure this week.

Some protesters have chained themselves to the gates of the company’s headquarters.

In a statement responding to the controversy, Adani said that they plan on working with the indigenous population so their sacred land is protected, but it is obvious that any type of mining operation would make the ecosystem uninhabitable for miles, especially by the standards of people who live off the land.

IMAGE CREDIT: Flickr

John Vibes is an author and journalist who takes a special interest in the counter culture, and focuses solutions-oriented approaches to social problems. He is also a host of The Free Your Mind Conference and The Free Thought Project Podcast. Read More stories by John Vibes

Follow on Twitter

This article was sourced from Truth Theory.

Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Follow us on Minds, Twitter, Steemit, and SoMee. Become an Activist Post Patron for as little as $1 per month.

Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/09/indigenous-land-stolen-by-government-for-4-4-billion-subsidized-coal-mine.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2019, 03:55:04 PM »

Three Suicides On USS George H.W. Bush In One Week Sparks Crisis

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/three-suicides-uss-george-hw-bush-one-week-sparks-crisis

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2019, 04:03:14 PM »

Bolivian President Evo Morales announced his resignation on Sunday after the nation’s military and police urged the leader to step down amid ongoing violent protest across the Latin American country.

Morales, in his resignation speech, expressed hope that the turmoil and unrest across Bolivia would cease on Sunday evening.

#Bolivia President @evoespueblo announcing resignation. pic.twitter.com/qpOX4gz5WD

— Steve Herman (@W7VOA) 10 November 2019

​”My fight will continue, but I have an obligation to try to secure peace. It hurts that Bolivians are fighting with one another and it hurts that civil committees and leaders that have lost [in the election] are resorting to violence and confrontation among Bolivians. For this and many other reasons I am resigning and sending my letter of resignation to the Plurinational Legislative Assembly”, Morales said.

Following the resignation of Morales, Bolivian Vice-President Alvaro Marcelo García Linera also submitted his resignation.

“I have decided to resign as vice president as well as the president of the [Plurinational Legislative Assembly]”, Linera told reporters, adding that he would present an official letter of resignation to the legislative assembly soon.

​​Earlier on Sunday, the commander of the Bolivian armed forces, Williams Kaliman, urged President Evo Morales to step down to “bring peace and stability for the benefit of Bolivia”. These demands were echoed by the nation’s police chief Vladimir Yuri Calderon, who also called on the president to leave his post.

Amid the ongoing political turmoil in the country prompted in part by opposition demands for a recount in the 20 October presidential election, unconfirmed reports circulated Sunday alleging that the former president’s plane had requested a flight plan to Argentina.

Protests in the country sparked after Morales secured a new term in a hotly-contested presidential election. Peaceful rallies quickly morphed into unrest following a heavy-handed police response and incidents of arson and looting, including offices of the state-owned media, increased.

https://sputniknews.com/latam/201911101077274405-evo-morales-resigns-from-bolivian-presidency-amid-calls-from-military-police/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2019, 10:05:30 AM »

Clinton Foundation Files $16.8 MILLION Loss

Hillary Clinton’s name is pure poison and no one in their right mind wants anything to do with her.

This is evidenced nowhere more in the fact that the Clinton Foundation has gone from turning over a revenue of almost $400 million in 2013, to actually LOSING almost $33 million since Donald Trump wiped the floor with Hillary in 2016.

Newly released tax records show that the foundation reported a loss of almost $17 million in 2018, to add to the net loss of $16.1 million the previous year in 2017.

The numbers don’t lie.

Total revenue reported for 2018 was just $30.7 million, less than a tenth of what was being pulled in While Hillary was Secretary of State.

Only $24.2 million was posted in grants and contributions, which constitutes a record low for the “charity.” Expenses amounted to $47.5 million, hence a loss of $16.8 million.

In 2009, the Clinton Foundation hauled in $249 million, and in the four years that followed, another $392.2 million in revenue poured in. In her last three years in office, 2014-16, the foundation raised a whopping $344.4 million.

In total, during the eight years of Obama’s presidency, the Clinton Foundation reported total revenue of more than $1.1 billion

Then Hillary coughed and collapsed her way to the election, and America was ‘made great again’,

We learned about hammers and hard drives, and a many of the Clintons’ donors realised that the optics of giving money to a ‘crooked’ family are not good.

It seems there is only one thing left for Hillary to do…

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/75462/clinton-foundation-files-168-million.html