AuthorTopic: Dafuq, a racist Wall-Mart crowd walks among us.  (Read 131 times)

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Dafuq, a racist Wall-Mart crowd walks among us.
« on: July 11, 2018, 10:25:18 PM »
Woman is arrested for beating Mexican grandfather, 92, with A BRICK after 'he accidentally bumped into her little girl' in horrifying attack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5942971/Los-Angeles-woman-arrested-case-Mexican-grandfather-92-beaten-BRICK-m.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

A woman was arrested on Tuesday in connection with the brutal beating of a 92-year-old Mexican grandfather in Los Angeles.

Rodolfo Rodriguez was walking around his neighborhood on the Fourth of July when his family says he was viciously attacked with a brick by a woman, who police now suspect to be Laquisha Jones, age 30, and four men.

According to the family members, Rodriguez was taking a stroll at around 8pm Pacific when the woman believed he accidentally bumped into a young girl as he was trying to get around her. 

Jones, who is the girl's mother, then allegedly exploded, shoving Rodriguez to the ground, picking up a brick and hitting him in the face with it.

'I didn't even bump into her kid,' Rodriguez told CNN. 'I just passed her, and she pushed me and she hit me until she was done.'

Jones has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon and is currently being held in custody with bond set at $200,000.

Here is the woman. 

The Daily Mail headline on top is bull.  They don't want a race war on the other side of the pond I guess.  So they lie.  Here is what the Washington Post said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/07/11/woman-arrested-in-assault-of-91-year-old-mexican-man-who-was-told-to-go-back-to-your-country/?utm_term=.6a9c7bea85a7

Woman arrested in assault of 91-year-old Mexican man who was told to ‘go back to your country’

Rodolfo Rodriguez, a permanent resident of the United States, had been attacked with a brick and taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.

An eyewitness later told The Washington Post that Rodriguez had accidentally bumped into a young girl while walking on the sidewalk. The child’s mother — a black woman — then pushed the elderly man to the ground and repeatedly bashed him in the face with a concrete brick while yelling, “Go back to your country,” the eyewitness said.

A suspect, identified as 30-year-old Laquisha Jones, was arrested late Tuesday on a charge of assault with a deadly weapon, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. Jones is being held on $200,000 bail, according to online booking records.

It was not immediately clear whether Jones has an attorney.

They won't even say he was up from Mexico visiting family.  They are also more subtle about the 'he deserved it' by bumping into a little girl lie.  Had he bumped into the little girl the mother would have been heard screaming 'pervert' or something by the driver in the car not 'go back to Mexico'.  Use your brain.  Had Rodolfo bumped into the girl he'd admit it now and say it was an accident.  91 year old men bump into shit, it happens.  Little girls also move fast and bump into old men, it too happens.  Had he bumped into the girl he'd have said so by now.  Christ he's been beaten by a brick.  I believe him.

This one is from Newser and I think is the most true.

http://az.newser.com/story/261737/91-year-old-brutally-attacked-told-to-go-back-to-mexico.html

He Was Taking a Walk. Then She Came With a Concrete Block

(Newser) – A 91-year-old Mexican man went for a walk in California. Now "I can't walk anymore," Rodolfo Rodriguez tells CNN from his family's Los Angeles County home, where he's recovering from a broken jaw, broken cheekbones, two broken ribs, and plenty of bruises—the result of a heinous attack on the Fourth of July. Rodriguez—a permanent resident, per the Washington Post—says he was headed to a Willowbrook park when he passed a woman who "hit me until she was done." A witness describes hearing the woman say "go back to your country, go back to Mexico" as she repeatedly struck Rodriguez in the head with a concrete block. A group of men then joined in the beating, kicking Rodriguez and stomping his head, after the woman claimed the elderly man was trying to take her young daughter, who was present, Rodriguez says.

"That's not true. In the years I have been alive I have never offended anyone," Rodriguez continues, also denying bumping into the girl, as some media outlets reported. "There's no words to explain it," adds his grandson, who's launched a GoFundMe page to help pay for his grandfather's medical bills; more than $180,000 has been raised so far. "What kind of harm can he mean to anyone?" Per KTLA, Rodriguez was able to identify his attacker from video footage of the incident, which follows a 52% increase in anti-Hispanic and anti-Latino crimes in California in 2017, reports the Sacramento Bee. Police are now looking for a female suspect and three to four males. "We are concerned, especially with the type of crime they committed," says a sheriff's deputy, noting a 4-year-old child apparently witnessed the attack. "We can't have these kind of people … out in the streets."

So the news is spun and information twisted to manipulate.  All we ever get is a shadow of truth.  We knew that already, but we can't ever have enough reminding.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:56:53 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Dafuq, a racist Wall-Mart crowd walks among us.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 04:48:06 AM »
Woman is arrested for beating Mexican grandfather, 92, with A BRICK after 'he accidentally bumped into her little girl' in horrifying attack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5942971/Los-Angeles-woman-arrested-case-Mexican-grandfather-92-beaten-BRICK-m.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

A woman was arrested on Tuesday in connection with the brutal beating of a 92-year-old Mexican grandfather in Los Angeles.

Rodolfo Rodriguez was walking around his neighborhood on the Fourth of July when his family says he was viciously attacked with a brick by a woman, who police now suspect to be Laquisha Jones, age 30, and four men.

According to the family members, Rodriguez was taking a stroll at around 8pm Pacific when the woman believed he accidentally bumped into a young girl as he was trying to get around her. 

Jones, who is the girl's mother, then allegedly exploded, shoving Rodriguez to the ground, picking up a brick and hitting him in the face with it.

'I didn't even bump into her kid,' Rodriguez told CNN. 'I just passed her, and she pushed me and she hit me until she was done.'

Jones has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon and is currently being held in custody with bond set at $200,000.

Here is the woman. 

The Daily Mail headline on top is bull.  They don't want a race war on the other side of the pond I guess.  So they lie.  Here is what the Washington Post said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/07/11/woman-arrested-in-assault-of-91-year-old-mexican-man-who-was-told-to-go-back-to-your-country/?utm_term=.6a9c7bea85a7

Woman arrested in assault of 91-year-old Mexican man who was told to ‘go back to your country’

Rodolfo Rodriguez, a permanent resident of the United States, had been attacked with a brick and taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.

An eyewitness later told The Washington Post that Rodriguez had accidentally bumped into a young girl while walking on the sidewalk. The child’s mother — a black woman — then pushed the elderly man to the ground and repeatedly bashed him in the face with a concrete brick while yelling, “Go back to your country,” the eyewitness said.

A suspect, identified as 30-year-old Laquisha Jones, was arrested late Tuesday on a charge of assault with a deadly weapon, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. Jones is being held on $200,000 bail, according to online booking records.

It was not immediately clear whether Jones has an attorney.

They won't even say he was up from Mexico visiting family.  They are also more subtle about the 'he deserved it' by bumping into a little girl lie.  Had he bumped into the little girl the mother would have been heard screaming 'pervert' or something by the driver in the car not 'go back to Mexico'.  Use your brain.  Had Rodolfo bumped into the girl he'd admit it now and say it was an accident.  91 year old men bump into shit, it happens.  Little girls also move fast and bump into old men, it too happens.  Had he bumped into the girl he'd have said so by now.  Christ he's been beaten by a brick.  I believe him.

This one is from Newser and I think is the most true.

http://az.newser.com/story/261737/91-year-old-brutally-attacked-told-to-go-back-to-mexico.html

He Was Taking a Walk. Then She Came With a Concrete Block

(Newser) – A 91-year-old Mexican man went for a walk in California. Now "I can't walk anymore," Rodolfo Rodriguez tells CNN from his family's Los Angeles County home, where he's recovering from a broken jaw, broken cheekbones, two broken ribs, and plenty of bruises—the result of a heinous attack on the Fourth of July. Rodriguez—a permanent resident, per the Washington Post—says he was headed to a Willowbrook park when he passed a woman who "hit me until she was done." A witness describes hearing the woman say "go back to your country, go back to Mexico" as she repeatedly struck Rodriguez in the head with a concrete block. A group of men then joined in the beating, kicking Rodriguez and stomping his head, after the woman claimed the elderly man was trying to take her young daughter, who was present, Rodriguez says.

"That's not true. In the years I have been alive I have never offended anyone," Rodriguez continues, also denying bumping into the girl, as some media outlets reported. "There's no words to explain it," adds his grandson, who's launched a GoFundMe page to help pay for his grandfather's medical bills; more than $180,000 has been raised so far. "What kind of harm can he mean to anyone?" Per KTLA, Rodriguez was able to identify his attacker from video footage of the incident, which follows a 52% increase in anti-Hispanic and anti-Latino crimes in California in 2017, reports the Sacramento Bee. Police are now looking for a female suspect and three to four males. "We are concerned, especially with the type of crime they committed," says a sheriff's deputy, noting a 4-year-old child apparently witnessed the attack. "We can't have these kind of people … out in the streets."

So the news is spun and information twisted to manipulate.  All we ever get is a shadow of truth.  We knew that already, but we can't ever have enough reminding.

The price of populism. If you really, really stir up the stupid people, they do stupid shit.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.