AuthorTopic: The Intellectual Dark Web (IDW)  (Read 2193 times)

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: The Intellectual Dark Web (IDW)
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2018, 11:37:21 AM »
4th try, I successfully resuscitated this infant and the damn computer STILL failed my ass. I need a fuckin' lifeline call. I'm going to get high and then treat the patient again.

Fuckin' useless eaters.

Is there an option to eliminate this infant as an unnecessary burden on society?

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2018, 01:44:45 PM »
The very last one is eating my lunch. I'm on my nth attempt and it's kickin' my ass.

This kid is really pissing me off.  The AED says no shock but the computer keeps telling me to deliver shocks....and when I do it manually they don't work anyway. I'm surprised I haven't electrocuted most of the code team by now, and this kid smells like bacon.

Got hit in the chest by a baseball. Sorry Dad, why'd you let her stand by the dugout like that? We lost her. Just God's will.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2018, 02:04:01 PM »
The very last one is eating my lunch. I'm on my nth attempt and it's kickin' my ass.

This kid is really pissing me off.  The AED says no shock but the computer keeps telling me to deliver shocks....and when I do it manually they don't work anyway. I'm surprised I haven't electrocuted most of the code team by now, and this kid smells like bacon.

Got hit in the chest by a baseball. Sorry Dad, why'd you let her stand by the dugout like that? We lost her. Just God's will.

Another one bites the dust.  Is a heart transplant in the field an option?

Can I sign in and play this game?  Looks like fun!  ;D

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2018, 03:19:49 PM »
It's the AHA eLearning site for professionals. I'm not sure if it recognizes my computer or I'm permanently logged in on this computer. I'm only signed up for the one course.....Pediatric Advanced Life Support. I get on directly using a link I was sent that's in a saved email, but I don't mind if you try to log on there using my regular email. You have it. I don't have a password I can find anywhere.

I'm currently killing the last patient left, a 7 year old named Jenna. I've killed her over and over for four hours now. Death no longer affects me much.

https://elearning.heart.org/course/22

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2018, 06:43:46 PM »
It's the AHA eLearning site for professionals. I'm not sure if it recognizes my computer or I'm permanently logged in on this computer. I'm only signed up for the one course.....Pediatric Advanced Life Support. I get on directly using a link I was sent that's in a saved email, but I don't mind if you try to log on there using my regular email. You have it. I don't have a password I can find anywhere.

I'm currently killing the last patient left, a 7 year old named Jenna. I've killed her over and over for four hours now. Death no longer affects me much.

https://elearning.heart.org/course/22

I'm a Professional Patient.   ;D  I signed up with my own email.  You must have a password stored in your computer, because the site requires a PW.  However, this particular course/test Heartcode Pediatric Life Support (PALS) costs $132, which you must have forked over at some point.  I'm not curious enough to justify paying $132 myself.  Maybe I can get Medicare to pickup the bill?  :icon_scratch:

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2018, 07:28:42 PM »
The next time I want to spend $132 to get the same effect, I'll just pay somebody to smack me up side the head with a 2X4.

I finally finished the cases and took the test, passing it after only four or five tries. I finally figured out they were willing to show you the ones you missed before, but I took it several times before I saw the drop down thingie that made it easier....50 question test. 84% to pass. Once I had a look at the ones I'd been missing, it was a snap. Otherwise it would have been an open book test from hell.

But it's done and I can get the hospital credentialing conduit scheme nazis off my ass. What a waste of a nice day. My family went to the RenFair without me.

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2018, 08:49:25 PM »
The next time I want to spend $132 to get the same effect, I'll just pay somebody to smack me up side the head with a 2X4.

I VOLUNTEER for this job! Maybe I can get you to understand reality at the same time!  Kill two birds with one stone!  :icon_sunny:

I finally finished the cases and took the test, passing it after only four or five tries. I finally figured out they were willing to show you the ones you missed before, but I took it several times before I saw the drop down thingie that made it easier....50 question test. 84% to pass. Once I had a look at the ones I'd been missing, it was a snap. Otherwise it would have been an open book test from hell.

You gotta work to the test protocols.  They always give them in these online exercises, I did them regularly while USAG was credentialing coaches to make sure they weren't Child Molesters.  It didn't work too well in Larry Nasser's case of course.  I however passed this test regularly every 2 years I had to take it.  Total bullshit.  I could have been fucking 9 year olds up the ass every day and passed one of these "tests".

But it's done and I can get the hospital credentialing conduit scheme nazis off my ass. What a waste of a nice day. My family went to the RenFair without me.

Welcome to my world.  You should see it from the Patient Professional Perspective (PPP) sometime.  It consumes your existence on Earth as long as you are above ground in Industrial Civilization.

RE
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 08:59:45 PM by RE »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2018, 08:33:41 AM »
Bad video quality, but a great discussion about having open and honest dialogues in modern Western technological culture.

A Day of Reckoning - 1 - Sam Harris, Eric Weinstein, Bret Weinstein, Maajid Nawaz, Douglas Murray

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmOwwIsyGY0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tmOwwIsyGY0</a>