AuthorTopic: Building a Doomstead  (Read 257 times)

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Building a Doomstead
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2018, 01:01:03 PM »
Thanks all for the warm welcome.   :emthup:

Who is this C5 person, I need to pick their brain, haha.  :)  Will be searching their posts here shortly.

I do believe I stumbled upon JMG and was where I heard the term "collapse now and avoid the rush".  This was from a search after I watched that darn documentary "Collapse".  Yeah, totally took the red pill on that one.  That documentary pretty much solidified what that gnawing feeling was I had creeping up on me over the years, things just aren't right.  At all.  I knew something was up, didn't know what it was. 

Pictures, pictures..  lemme see if I can upload the raw land we are working with.  Here goes:

Here's my doomstead, complete w/400 lbs. pussy (cougar) when it rains. Lead lined, 50 yds. deep, has rail. & at 6'5" I can stand up.

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2018, 01:02:41 PM »

Who is this C5 person, I need to pick their brain, haha.  :)  Will be searching their posts here shortly.

I do believe I stumbled upon JMG and was where I heard the term "collapse now and avoid the rush".  This was from a search after I watched that darn documentary "Collapse".  Yeah, totally took the red pill on that one.  That documentary pretty much solidified what that gnawing feeling was I had creeping up on me over the years, things just aren't right.  At all.  I knew something was up, didn't know what it was. 

Pictures, pictures..  lemme see if I can upload the raw land we are working with.  Here goes:

Here's my doomstead, complete w/400 lbs. pussy (cougar) when it rains. Lead lined, 50 yds. deep, has rail. & at 6'5" I can stand up.

It's full of a bunch of this shit  :o

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline cernunnos5

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2018, 02:28:42 PM »

Meshami, you can find me here.  https://darkgreenmountainsurvivalresearchcentre.wordpress.com/

For the rest of you, let me finish the windapult  tower first. I'll try to do a proper article on it in a few weeks.

Offline Meshami

• Rookie
  • Dishwasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2018, 02:47:12 AM »

Meshami, you can find me here.  https://darkgreenmountainsurvivalresearchcentre.wordpress.com/

For the rest of you, let me finish the windapult  tower first. I'll try to do a proper article on it in a few weeks.

Ah there you are.   ;D   I did a member search for C5 and was unsuccessful, haha.   I have started reading some of your blog, will be able to learn a lot, thank you!  (and sorry for say 'redpill' earlier, lol..  I didn't know, I didn't know!!)