AuthorTopic: Brett Kavanaugh Once Tried To Feel Up A Girl In High School  (Read 582 times)

Offline Agent Graves

• Rookie
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Brett Kavanaugh Once Tried To Feel Up A Girl In High School
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 04:01:52 PM »

Much has been made by the credible colons of the likes of Anderson Cooper of Butinas live in relationship with a man as well as claims she offered sex to another man with no name or evidence provided. That is certainly slut shaming. You cant help noticing that the same people hosting the celebrity circuit for Stormy, tsk tsk at Melanias modelling.

Is Butina's engagement with several GOP high rollers slut-shaming or reporting?

Several now? there is a live in relationship with a like minded man and a wholly unsupported allegation of "offering sex" to another man, no name, no evidence reported.

Was what Melanie did "modeling?" I would be in violation of Diner Forum guidelines to post some of the pix from her "body of work."

So lets just erect a nude statue of her husband in full public view, so children of conservatives who deprive them going to mardis gras can also know what naked adults look like, then start tut tutting about a photoshoot in GQ magazine.

"The only other witness", meant the classmate who is not Cavanaugh but is alleged to have been present. Your certainty that in the fullness of time the FBI investigation will reveal more than that guys tax evasion seems to suggest an allegation is evidence (and i think it should be investigated fully, but by police as I dont agree with statute of limitation, someone should also be able to clear their name after any number of years).

Yeah, I'm pretty confident that further investigation will reveal all. It has so far. rather than a "witch hunt," as Orange Jesus insists, Mueller is pitching a shoutout with gullty pleas, and in the fullness of time, I am confident we'll all know about the full criminality of The Trump Tower meeting, the Trump org and interlocking grifts, Russian oligarchs (and the girls who love them), The Trump campaign’s digital operation and Russian online efforts, Trump’s inauguration, including Russia-tied donations to Trump’s inaugural committee, and the “unusual access” that certain Russians got to inaugural events, Eric Prince, the Seychelles meeting and Gulf money, Roger Stone and obstruction of justice. I've been right so far in the face of the mewling and pukings of right wing apologists (and left wingers blinded by "deep state" hate), and I'll continue to be right as the money trail leads right back to the Russian mafia.

Ive been right a priori about what was actually turned up after two years, dodgy busisnessmen breaking laws for greed, stuff they would normally get away with and left wing politicians with ongoing conflict of interest are free to get away with. The whole basis for the investigation is the accepted premise that some private russian fb ads swung an election that was polled as a certainty for Hillary, as such it is an understatement to describe them as only efforts. Anyway if having a puppet regime installed is a premise for war, every country the US has done it to should also declare war on it.

I find it glaringly inconsistent that there is no mention of attempting to subpoena with consent of the anon, her psychological treatment notes for the trauma. It is possible they are still in archive, but that might put a quick end to this and the cynic says the objective is stigma and smear for as long as possible to prevent the appointment.

What would such a subpoena accomplish aside from slut-shaming? Sexual assault is the only crime in which we blame the victim, and we duo it with glee. Hawrthorne's "The Scarlet Letter" proves to be an instruction manual. Women don't come forward because of the fear of being vilified. rape is among the least reported of crimes for that reason, because the aftermath is often worse than the assault.

There can be no slut shaming of an anon in any case, and suggesting this anon is slutshamed is based on the premise people believe anything ever happened. The subpoena could lend credibility to her story which is entirely lacking. As it stands this appears as something fabricated after 30 yrs, only at the time required to prevent an appointment. If she sought treatment for trauma long before now, then she has credibility. If that is not provided it proves it is all a story. Cynical use of #metoo  turns the problem into #youtoo? for men. So far to my knowledge it is only politicians that have sunk to going after something done as a minor, which kavanaugh was at the time.

If you were really a woman you would know these things.

Be careful, we are not far away from white men in Liberal environs needing to prove themselves if accused of transphobic misgivings. but Im not surprised that as for slutshamed women, gender becomes a biological construct when you go off reservation at all.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 04:56:45 PM by Agent Graves »
Junior  Operative, FBI Counter-Doomsdaycult Taskforce

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 02:34:28 AM »
If you were really a woman, you would know these things.

So you figure AGr is Transgender?  Or Male?

RE

Not necessarily. It is merely how this entity chooses to present herself in this Forum.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 02:37:26 AM »

RE

Not necessarily. It is merely how this entity chooses to present herself in this Forum.

Do Sock Puppets have genitalia?  ???  :icon_scratch:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 02:42:24 AM »

RE

Do Sock Puppets have genitalia?  ???  :icon_scratch:

RE

It depends.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Agent Graves

• Rookie
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 02:48:20 AM »

RE

And when filling in forms, I tick/check "other", not "Mr" like when i was cisgender. Gotta be in it to win it. When a computer program is ready to replace me, Im going to take it up a notch with two baseballs in a bra.
Junior  Operative, FBI Counter-Doomsdaycult Taskforce