AuthorTopic: Thereís No Proof That Parallel Universes Donít Exist Ė Quantum Physicist  (Read 48 times)

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile

Spanish physicist and science fiction writer Sonia Fernandez-Vidal makes quantum physics fun by explaining complicated nerdy topics with the use of imagination. Speaking to Sputnik, the author explained how a bus can go in two directions simultaneously and why any advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

There is no proof that parallel universes donít exist, says Sonia Fernandez-Vidal, a Spanish science fiction writer, who holds a PhD in information and quantum optics at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and was included on Forbesí list of the 100 most creative people in 2017.

In early September, Yale University researchers ďteleportedĒ a quantum gate between two qubits, on demand.

https://sputniknews.com/science/201809171068107919-science-fantasy-quantum/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Thereís No Proof That Parallel Universes Donít Exist Ė Quantum Physicist
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 10:52:41 AM »
With a better understanding of quantum physics and string theory, we might someday have the tools to figure out much of the stuff that today we sort of spiritually have some inkling about, but that are still too hard for our 3D minds to grasp.

So, they say (whoever THEY are), that ANY world we can imagine does in fact exist in some dimension. That's what I get from the quantum theory stories I read.

So let me imagine an earth where the humans wised up much sooner, and they were a lot more compassionate.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 11:00:44 AM by Eddie »
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 10:56:55 AM »
With a better understanding of quantum physics and string theory, we might someday have the tools to figure out much of the stuff that today we sort of spiritually have some inkling about, but that are still too hard for out 3D minds to grasp.

So, they say (whoever THEY are), that ANY world we can imagine does in fact exist in some dimension. That's what I get from the quantum theory stories I read.

So let me imagine an earth where the humans wised up much sooner, and they were a lot more compassionate.

A great book to read is "The Convoluted Universe by Dolores Cannon.

Eddie, they're are times I think we come here in 3D just to slow down a bit from the real rat race "out-there"
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 11:01:14 AM »
I'll check that one out. Thanks.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.