AuthorTopic: 🌍 How did Stalin become a monster? Gute frage!  (Read 893 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
🌍 How did Stalin become a monster? Gute frage!
« on: September 19, 2018, 02:40:56 AM »
https://www.greanvillepost.com/2018/09/19/how-did-stalin-become-a-monster-gute-frage/

How did Stalin become a monster? Gute frage!
September 19, 2018 branford perry

HELP ENLIGHTEN YOUR FELLOWS. BE SURE TO PASS THIS ON. SURVIVAL DEPENDS ON IT.

Luciana Bohne,1
in Timeline Photos
Sherri Ingrey /

First iteration 24 June 2017 ·

“You ask: how did the West manage to turn Stalin from world-respected statesman to the mythical monster haunting the imagination of hapless gullibles to this day?

The answer is: Kruscev’s 1956 “Secret Report,” revealed by Mossad to US State Department and accepted as unimpeachable source by Western intellectuals and US regime historians from Isaac Deutscher to Hannah Arendt through Robert Conquest down to little Timothy Snyder of our very own days.

Kruscev’s “Secret Report” was a pack of lies, exposed and discredited as such by historians based on evidence in the Kremlin archives released after 1991. One egregious example: Kruscev’s claimed Stalin went into a shocked panic when the Nazis invaded the USSR, unable to function and unavailable for consultation to his general staff.  Not true: registry of meetings of Kremlin on June 22 1941, available to historians to consult since 1991, shows that Stalin was at the Kremlin and planning the resistance to the invasion with top officials and generals. And so for all the other counter-revolutionary Kruscev’s lies that served Western interests–the man who had saved Europe from the Nazis by his leadership of the Red Army and the Soviet people became a monster on the par with Hitler in Western capitalist mythology. ~ Luciana Bohne
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: 🌍 How did Stalin become a monster? Gute frage!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 04:50:47 AM »
https://www.greanvillepost.com/2018/09/19/how-did-stalin-become-a-monster-gute-frage/

How did Stalin become a monster? Gute frage!
September 19, 2018 branford perry

HELP ENLIGHTEN YOUR FELLOWS. BE SURE TO PASS THIS ON. SURVIVAL DEPENDS ON IT.

Luciana Bohne,1
in Timeline Photos
Sherri Ingrey /

First iteration 24 June 2017 ·

“You ask: how did the West manage to turn Stalin from world-respected statesman to the mythical monster haunting the imagination of hapless gullibles to this day?

The answer is: Kruscev’s 1956 “Secret Report,” revealed by Mossad to US State Department and accepted as unimpeachable source by Western intellectuals and US regime historians from Isaac Deutscher to Hannah Arendt through Robert Conquest down to little Timothy Snyder of our very own days.

Kruscev’s “Secret Report” was a pack of lies, exposed and discredited as such by historians based on evidence in the Kremlin archives released after 1991. One egregious example: Kruscev’s claimed Stalin went into a shocked panic when the Nazis invaded the USSR, unable to function and unavailable for consultation to his general staff.  Not true: registry of meetings of Kremlin on June 22 1941, available to historians to consult since 1991, shows that Stalin was at the Kremlin and planning the resistance to the invasion with top officials and generals. And so for all the other counter-revolutionary Kruscev’s lies that served Western interests–the man who had saved Europe from the Nazis by his leadership of the Red Army and the Soviet people became a monster on the par with Hitler in Western capitalist mythology. ~ Luciana Bohne

That's it? That's supposed to convince me of something?
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 05:06:59 AM »

That's it? That's supposed to convince me of something?

What are you currently convinced of?  Who did the convincing?

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 06:14:27 AM »
I'm convinced that the few lonely communists left on the planet would really like to rewrite history and make Stalin some kind of good guy.

This post above is pure strawman. It neglects an ocean of facts to concentrate on one small bit of western propaganda that didn't have a factual basis. Okay, I agree, the point is given.

What about the 3.9 million small farmers Stalin starved to death in Ukraine?

What about the 14million (or more) he sent to the gulags?

What about his Putin-like love of assassinating every real and imagined enemy he could find, including Trotsky?

I went round and round with Palloy on this shit.

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 06:26:51 AM »
The human shit floating in NC/SC is probably more dangerous than the pig shit. They have to worm pigs a lot in that kind of operation. I doubt it's that significant a health hazard.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 07:00:40 AM »
I'm convinced that the few lonely communists left on the planet would really like to rewrite history and make Stalin some kind of good guy.

This post above is pure strawman. It neglects an ocean of facts to concentrate on one small bit of western propaganda that didn't have a factual basis. Okay, I agree, the point is given.

What about his Putin-like love of assassinating every real and imagined enemy he could find, including Trotsky?

I don't think Stalin was a very nice guy.  But,he was nicer than Nixon and Reagan.

RE
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:48:53 AM by RE »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 09:09:13 AM »

I don't think Stalin was a very nice guy.  But,he was nicer than Nixon and Reagan.

RE

Oh, those farmers who wanted to take over and become the new upper class.  The farmers who had taken over the party and would not feed the cities.  The farmers who would would burn their crops rather than have their own government feed the own starving citizens.  Lucky land oligarch farmers who had been able to get a bit of land when others did not after the serfs were freed and who were then treating everyone else like they were MEXICANS, those farmers?

Actually I agree with Eddie about Stalin.  This does not mean I have crossed over to the dark side.  Nixon I'm not so sure of, Reagan for sure was as bad and as proof I'll point out he had a diabolical plan to wipe out all gay people using AIDS. 

Prove me wrong, you will not be able to.  But that is OK, you can just say no to the truth.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 09:46:02 AM »
Here's a good one for you.

We are having an Election for POTUS, Nixon vs Stalin.  Who do you vote for?

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 10:20:44 AM »
My point on our assholes vs Stalin is just that (supposedly) we have a constitution and a bill of rights that were meant to protect us from assholes, and it worked well for a long time, including taking down Nixon.

We have (or rather had) checks and balances provided by having 3 branches of government.

Now, we're seeing a guy not that different than Stalin (Trump) managing to put all that to the test, and the independent judiciary doesn't look very independent, and the legislative branch is bought an sold like a commodity, and locked up solid with partisan bickering.

It's our institutions and traditions that have heretofore given us some small degree of protection against the Reagans and Nixons and Trumps, and PREVENTED them from ruling like divine right kings and presidents-for-life.

The Soviets never got any real protective institutions in place before Stalin took power.

And the other thing we had going for us (although it was never near perfect) was enough freedom of the press for really glaring misconduct to become public knowledge, so that people could get mad enough to get off their asses and DO something.

We're seeing all these things being eroded now, while most citizens are about as informed about what's really going on as the average moron.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 10:21:17 AM »
Here's a good one for you.

We are having an Election for POTUS, Nixon vs Stalin.  Who do you vote for?

RE

Tricky Dick, no competition.  Stalin's Retirement Plan would was to have people disappeared.

This guy TOTALLY deserved it though, he was the terror of the secret police for a few years I believe.  Somebody obsessive could write more about who he is.  It would be welcomed. 

T. Dick would have you at least going to bingo and a baseball game here and there while your star winks out.  Hell, T.D. was born Quaker which means he could only get so twisted, I think.  Twisted within limits, Stalin however was a man without limits who could justify everything he did with common JSP rationalizations and common cognitive deception.  There was no end to how twisted Stalin could be.  No limits, the Nietzsche nightmare anti-Übermensch.  An average man with too much talent and power.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 10:41:24 AM »
My point on our assholes vs Stalin is just that (supposedly) we have a constitution and a bill of rights that were meant to protect us from assholes, and it worked well for a long time, including taking down Nixon.

We have (or rather had) checks and balances provided by having 3 branches of government.

Now, we're seeing a guy not that different than Stalin (Trump) managing to put all that to the test, and the independent judiciary doesn't look very independent, and the legislative branch is bought an sold like a commodity, and locked up solid with partisan bickering.

It's our institutions and traditions that have heretofore given us some small degree of protection against the Reagans and Nixons and Trumps, and PREVENTED them from ruling like divine right kings and presidents-for-life.

The Soviets never got any real protective institutions in place before Stalin took power.

And the other thing we had going for us (although it was never near perfect) was enough freedom of the press for really glaring misconduct to become public knowledge, so that people could get mad enough to get off their asses and DO something.

We're seeing all these things being eroded now, while most citizens are about as informed about what's really going on as the average moron.

Yes, history leading up to Stalin's power grab is unknown in America and even more so in Russia.  Considering the vast majority of people have been fed a false history or are simply totally ignorant of history puts people who even know pre-Stalin history and who Trotsky was in a minority which will in time fade away.  Bleached to nothing by the momentum of common belief.  Stalin was able to pull off being the Hero of the Great Patriotic War.  That he murdered the Heros of the October Revolution, all of them, will be forgotten if his attempt to rewrite history succeeds.  That it has not is not certain.  If Russian is the language of the world in fifty years Stalin will have succeeded in doing his,

job on history.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 10:54:57 AM »

The years leading up to Stalin's takeover had not been peaceful and dissent had been crushed with an iron hand because the country was in an ongoing state of civil war with White Russians counter-revolutionaries.  Famine stalked the land.  The machinery of a terror state had been put in place and Stalin seized it.  Do we have the machinery of a terror state in place?  Yes we do.  Is Trump smart enough to seize it?

Lets hope not.  But somebody will.  It is only a matter of time and the republic falls.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 04:34:10 PM »
People here get summarily executed all the time.  They are Black people.

If you're black you better not show up on the street
Unless you wanna draw the heat - Bob Dylan "Hurricane"

I don't think our Constitutional "protections" ever worked.  The FSoA has always been ruled by an Oligarchy, and "taking down" Nixon merely got Gerry Ford in his parking spot.  Before Nixon we had McCarthyism.  Precisely when did our "Constitutional Protections" work during our lifetimes?  Before that we had FDR forcing us into a war with Japan.  Before that we had the Great Depression where millions of people disappeared.    Your problem is you buy the whitewashed propaganda of Amerikan History, which is a load of bullshit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gGMSfiH850o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gGMSfiH850o</a>

Reuben "Hurricane" Carter was given life in prison.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 08:30:20 PM »

I don't think our Constitutional "protections" ever worked.  The FSoA has always been ruled by an Oligarchy, and "taking down" Nixon merely got Gerry Ford in his parking spot.  Before Nixon we had McCarthyism.  Precisely when did our "Constitutional Protections" work during our lifetimes?  Before that we had FDR forcing us into a war with Japan.  Before that we had the Great Depression where millions of people disappeared.    Your problem is you buy the whitewashed propaganda of Amerikan History, which is a load of bullshit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gGMSfiH850o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gGMSfiH850o</a>

RE

In general, we citizens of the empire, who live here in the heart of the empire, have fared way better than citizens of Russia or  China, or NK, or Vietnam, or Cuba, or any other communist country.

I'm not saying the empire isn't corrupt, of evil, or even insane. But people have died like flies in most of those places, and life has been hard for the rest.

You have to keep some perspective. There has been, in the last few decades, ongoing genocide in several places in the world. There will be more, I'm fairly sure. There is something to be said just for living in a country where even the poor people live without widespread famine, or out-and-out civil war. Do we live well at the expense of desperately poor people in the 3rd world? Maybe, but most of those people would be happy to take your place or mine, here at the banquet table.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2018, 08:59:41 PM »

RE

In general, we citizens of the empire, who live here in the heart of the empire, have fared way better than citizens of Russia or  China, or NK, or Vietnam, or Cuba, or any other communist country.

I'm not saying the empire isn't corrupt, of evil, or even insane. But people have died like flies in most of those places, and life has been hard for the rest.

You have to keep some perspective. There has been, in the last few decades, ongoing genocide in several places in the world. There will be more, I'm fairly sure. There is something to be said just for living in a country where even the poor people live without widespread famine, or out-and-out civil war. Do we live well at the expense of desperately poor people in the 3rd world? Maybe, but most of those people would be happy to take your place or mine, here at the banquet table.

Well sure, we avoided killing and imprisoning people here by killing them and enslaving them elsewhere, but that doesn't make our system any better than Stalin's, we just export the death elsewhere.  Do most people like living in the heart of an Evil Empire where they can buy Prime Rib at expensive restaurants every Friday?  Sure they do, but it doesn't make the system any more moral than Stalinist Russia.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN