AuthorTopic: 👮‍♂️ Why Police Kill So Often  (Read 936 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: 👮‍♂️ Why Police Kill So Often
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2018, 05:24:08 AM »

It's God's Work to make your living off of people who are broke, dontchya know?

$800-$3,000 to wipe out $50-$200k+ debt is a good deal, not to mention save who knows how much equity in your property. How much have you put back into the pockets of people who have ever given you money? Certainly not a dime into that of your readers. 

The Diner doesn't make money Watson, it's not monetized.  It costs ME money to run the place.  Far as what I have done for people, I spent 30 years teaching children to be courageous, self-reliant and strong.  Thousands of them.  Get back to me in 30 years when you are anywhere near that record.

All the time Watson is spending here could be spent doing pro-bono work for more BK people,

I estimate it has taken me a grand total of 30 min. for all my comments on this thread, if that. A grand total of 2-3 hours for all my comments this year. How much hours of the day do you spend running a blog that most people would hesitate to call successful? Jealous much?

Yes, it is less time consuming to go disrupt somebody else's website than to run your own.  This has already been covered.  Next year, spend the Grand Total of 2-3 hours doing pro bono work, or join a commentariat where your material will be favorably received.  Here it will not be.  You don't belong here Watson, you're a Fake Fundy Christian Right Wing Ideologue Collapse Denier.  IOW, the antithesis of the Diner Philosophy on all levels.  Why do you even bother with this?  You don't even think the Diner reaches all that many people.  You do it just because you are addicted to argument and because you have lost your marbles.  Much like Matt Savinar, who at least got into a fairly innocuos refuge in Astrology and quit the scene altogether, but you morphed into a Fundy Right Wing Ideologue and continue to make a nuisance of yourself.  Go try TBP, they'll eat up your shit there.

RE
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:26:05 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2018, 05:59:11 AM »
The Diner doesn't make money Watson, it's not monetized.  It costs ME money to run the place.  Far as what I have done for people, I spent 30 years teaching children to be courageous, self-reliant and strong.  Thousands of them.  Get back to me in 30 years when you are anywhere near that record.

I'm not the one shitting on other people's jobs, accusing them of exploiting people because they have the nerve to earn a decent living, or acting like running a collapse blog is somehow superior. That's all you.

All the time Watson is spending here could be spent doing pro-bono work for more BK people,

Yes, it is less time consuming to go disrupt somebody else's website than to run your own.  This has already been covered.  Next year, spend the Grand Total of 2-3 hours doing pro bono work, or join a commentariat where your material will be favorably received.  Here it will not be.  You don't belong here Watson, you're a Fake Fundy Christian Right Wing Ideologue Collapse Denier.  IOW, the antithesis of the Diner Philosophy on all levels.  Why do you even bother with this?  You don't even think the Diner reaches all that many people.  You do it just because you are addicted to argument and because you have lost your marbles.  Much like Matt Savinar, who at least got into a fairly innocuos refuge in Astrology and quit the scene altogether, but you morphed into a Fundy Right Wing Ideologue and continue to make a nuisance of yourself.  Go try TBP, they'll eat up your shit there.

RE

The only people here who think I am a right wing ideologue are, unsurprisingly enough, the left wing ideologues. Anyone here who isn't a left wing ideologue, like GO, Eddie, Agent Graves, K (before she was banned), Ka (before he got "collapse fatigue"), would read my comments for comprehension and realize I have not made a SINGLE argument in support of conservative ideology.

What is the Diner Philosophy? Clearly there are many people who participate on the forum who disagree with almost everything you write and stand for. Maybe the "Diner Philosophy" is something you no longer have control over.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2018, 06:11:47 AM »

I'm not the one shitting on other people's jobs, accusing them of exploiting people because they have the nerve to earn a decent living, or acting like running a collapse blog is somehow superior. That's all you.

RE

The only people here who think I am a right wing ideologue are, unsurprisingly enough, the left wing ideologues. Anyone here who isn't a left wing ideologue, like GO, Eddie, Agent Graves, K (before she was banned), Ka (before he got "collapse fatigue"), would read my comments for comprehension and realize I have not made a SINGLE argument in support of conservative ideology.

What is the Diner Philosophy? Clearly there are many people who participate on the forum who disagree with almost everything you write and stand for. Maybe the "Diner Philosophy" is something you no longer have control over.

Sigh.  Clearly you do not get the message, so I will give you some time off to reconsider your approach here.  See you in October.

RE
Save As Many As You Can