AuthorTopic: Sibel Edmonds  (Read 1215 times)

Offline widgeon

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Sibel Edmonds
« on: January 17, 2013, 02:52:14 PM »
Her book is a pretty quick read.  The sickness & rot of "the system" is very evident in her expose.

http://www.classifiedwoman.com/buy-book/

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Sibel Edmonds
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 04:14:36 PM »
I think BFP is struggling to stay afloat, pity. They havent gone down the road of Rense or ZH with too much advertising, but need membership/donations which is not much for what its worth. Get a job that pays the bills and do your research while your meant to be working.... :laugh:
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 11:29:46 PM »
I think BFP is struggling to stay afloat, pity. They havent gone down the road of Rense or ZH with too much advertising, but need membership/donations which is not much for what its worth. Get a job that pays the bills and do your research while your meant to be working.... :laugh:

You gotta have a job to pay your bills, no doubt, but running a Collapse Website unless it is FABULOUSLY popular is quite cheap to do.  I spend more on Beer & Cancer Sticks in a Week than it costs to run the Diner for a year.

Even if the Diner got as popular as ZH and I had to go for dedicated Servers, I am pretty sure it wouldn't cost me more than $2000/year, which I am also sure I could raise then by Donations and/or selling some Diner Merchandise like T-Shirts, Coffee Mugs, RE Autographed Atlatls and a few specialized Survival Products like Fire Pistons and a Manual for Hydroponics.  :icon_mrgreen:

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 03:02:35 AM »
I think BFP wanted to have correspondents here and there able to dig up facts, make calls and do interviews, maybe even travel a bit to do it.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 04:02:59 AM »
I think BFP wanted to have correspondents here and there able to dig up facts, make calls and do interviews, maybe even travel a bit to do it.

Volunteer work for dedicated Kollapsniks.

Making Kollapse a Profit Making Bizness is an Oxymoron.  If you can mak it Break Even you ae doing good.

No worries here on the Diner though, we won't go down for lack of MONEY here.  Granpa's Booze Bucks are there to fund the Diner for so long as the Internet is UP and Running.

The only way the Diner goes down is when the Black Cadillac Escalades show up at the Cabin to ship me off to GITMO.  HOPEFULLY when that occurs, the rest of you will figure out how to keep the Diner going.

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDERE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 10:31:16 AM »
I'm reading Sibel Edmonds' book, about 2/3 the way through. OMG. :jawdrop:

It's one thing to say, the government is corrupt!, Or, Institutional hierarchies are conducive to the entrenchment of scumbags, monsters and other assorted vile, sadistic, predatory creatures. It is another to read it in non-fiction narrative.

Man! I hope we are at Peak Scumbags too.  :'( :BangHead:

Should be required reading in every social studies class in this country. I'd rather see that book in schools any day, than policeman. American's though are more likely to believe in little grey aliens, and midnight, beam-me-up, enforced proctological examinations, than the story Sibel is telling about her experience at the FBI - no Aliens from Space required.   :angel9:

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 12:07:29 PM »
I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around.

Have been all over her story since the run-up to the first set of treasons. Looks like a superb book.

Man! I hope we are at Peak Scumbags too.  :'( :BangHead:

Not a chance. Plenty of headroom on scumbags.

Would give something pretty for a RE-autographed atalatl.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound