AuthorTopic: Is Synchronicity A Glimpse Into The 4th Dimension?  (Read 199 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Is Synchronicity A Glimpse Into The 4th Dimension?
« on: September 21, 2018, 12:07:19 PM »

September 18, 2018

By Luke Miller
IN BRIEF

The Facts:The idea of dimensions was first spoken about in the mid 1700s by Joseph-Louis Lagrange, it was later a part of Einsteinís various theories.
    Reflect On:Are we limited to what we experience dimensionally based on where we are dimensionally? Are we not able to easily see or interact with 4th dimensional beings due to our existence in the third?

Currently, the world is going through a transition. This could either be the effect of the current communication revolution or be the cause of the current communication revolution, depending on how you view things. To define the communication revolution, I am speaking about the way we have rapidly changed our means of communication through smart devices and social media.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/09/18/is-synchronicity-a-glimpse-into-the-4th-dimension/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Is Synchronicity A Glimpse Into The 4th Dimension?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 12:58:19 PM »

September 18, 2018

By Luke Miller
IN BRIEF

The Facts:The idea of dimensions was first spoken about in the mid 1700s by Joseph-Louis Lagrange, it was later a part of Einsteinís various theories.
    Reflect On:Are we limited to what we experience dimensionally based on where we are dimensionally? Are we not able to easily see or interact with 4th dimensional beings due to our existence in the third?

Currently, the world is going through a transition. This could either be the effect of the current communication revolution or be the cause of the current communication revolution, depending on how you view things. To define the communication revolution, I am speaking about the way we have rapidly changed our means of communication through smart devices and social media.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/09/18/is-synchronicity-a-glimpse-into-the-4th-dimension/

Synchronicity is a thing, that's for sure. A very cool thing that I don't understand. One of those things that does make me think that psychic phenomena is real.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 01:07:25 PM »

September 18, 2018

By Luke Miller
IN BRIEF

Synchronicity is a thing, that's for sure. A very cool thing that I don't understand. One of those things that does make me think that psychic phenomena is real.

Tap into it. Get back with me  :icon_mrgreen:

It's the new kool-aid ....
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 01:39:08 PM »
I don't look to tap into it, but I have recognized it happening from time to time. It's pretty cool when it happens.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Agent Graves

• Rookie
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 11:13:56 PM »
its real for me and I have a book titled "synchronicity" full of 1 in a million odds chance stories. The name and town/state  of everyone cited is provided for verification. The ones I remember are a pilot of a vintage biplane who broke down and emergency landed at the nearest airfield. The old timer who met him asked if he could help, and just for sarcasm the pilot said only if you have X for a 1917 Boeing or something. He took him into a hanger, went through his pile of parts and found one, in the 80s.

Another was where a woman tried to shoot a man who dumped her for someone else. She missed, hitting a tree behind him before he grabbed the gun off her. Years later he was cutting down the tree when it fell on him and killed him.
Junior  Operative, FBI Counter-Doomsdaycult Taskforce

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 10:44:53 AM »
its real for me and I have a book titled "synchronicity" full of 1 in a million odds chance stories. The name and town/state  of everyone cited is provided for verification. The ones I remember are a pilot of a vintage biplane who broke down and emergency landed at the nearest airfield. The old timer who met him asked if he could help, and just for sarcasm the pilot said only if you have X for a 1917 Boeing or something. He took him into a hanger, went through his pile of parts and found one, in the 80s.

Another was where a woman tried to shoot a man who dumped her for someone else. She missed, hitting a tree behind him before he grabbed the gun off her. Years later he was cutting down the tree when it fell on him and killed him.

Fascinating stuff AGr....

Don't forget the biggie there in Colo.
That new satanic airport near Denver had a similar incident.
The Apocolypto Blue Horse with the red eyes on the airport property fell on top of the artist & killed him....

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 12:03:43 PM »

Psychologists define synchronicity as ďthe simultaneous occurrence of causally unrelated eventsóand the belief that the simultaneity has meaning beyond mere coincidence.Ē

Today, more and more scientists are discussing whether individuals truly possess the power of power of free will? Is it possible that events in our life are predetermined? As previously mentioned on MessageToEagle.com, scientists, philosophers and theologians have long wondered whether the future already exist.

http://www.ancientpages.com/2018/07/05/did-etruscans-solve-the-mystery-of-synchronicity-and-the-secret-language-of-the-stars/

Offline luciddreams

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 07:07:07 PM »
Synchronicity is real, but I don't know the meaning of it.  It happens to me all of the time, or at least I observe it often.  It seems cheap, my experience of late...but everytime Iisten to a podcast, or watch a show on netflix I end up going to the place featured.  It's uncanny.  I'll get a load going to somewhere and then I'll happen to listen or watch something that takes place in that very place.  I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it. 

RE emailed me today, and I just the other day put an old wireless keyboard in my bag to take with me. 

We are all consciousness emerging to know itself.  We are all the same.  All one.  I think synchronicty is just realizing that and being present for it.  I think synchronicty happens every moment...it's just are you aware of it? 

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 08:21:24 AM »
Thank you LD for your comments.

Hope all is well with you & your tribe...

Offline luciddreams

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 12:38:14 PM »
Thank you LD for your comments.

Hope all is well with you & your tribe...

You are welcome for the comments. 

Everything is great with my tribe as well.