AuthorTopic: The new science of inner speech  (Read 1249 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: The new science of inner speech
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2019, 12:55:09 PM »

How to Practice Mirror Work: 6-Step Guide

February 2nd, 2019

By Mateo Sol

Guest writer for Wake Up World

Mirror work is strangely confronting, undeniably intimidating, a little embarrassing … but also profoundly healing.

Of all the inner work practices available to us in the 21st century, mirror work is one of the simplest and most powerful. You don’t have to go out and splurge money on loads of spiritual or self-help paraphernalia (thank god) – all you need to do mirror work is a mirror – that’s it! And nearly all of us already have access to one.

If you’re looking for a new psychological or spiritual tool to add to your repertoire, look no further than your bathroom mirror.
What is Mirror Work?

Mirror Work was a method originally developed by inspirational teacher Louise Hay as a way of getting in touch with the inner self. The primary purpose of mirror work is to develop self-love, self-care, and a more meaningful relationship with others. By simply looking into the mirror for a certain amount of time each day and gently talking to yourself, you can foster a more compassionate and forgiving connection with yourself.
I Feel Uneasy Sitting in Front of the Mirror – Why?

I have a challenge for you:

Go sit or stand in front of the mirror in your house for five minutes. Simply stare at yourself and hold eye contact. That’s all you have to do.

Now tell me how you feel.

If you’re like most people, you will feel uncomfortable. You may feel awkward, unsettled, embarrassed, emotional, or other feelings like self-loathing and criticism arise.

Why does this happen?

As Louise Hay writes in her book Mirror Work: 21 Days to Heal Your Life:

The mirror reflects back to you the feelings you have about yourself. It makes you immediately aware of where you are resisting and where you are open and flowing. It clearly shows you what thoughts you will need to change if you want to have a joyous, fulfilling life.

In other words, in front of the mirror, there is no hiding. In front of the mirror, we catch an intimate (and sometimes painful) glimpse into the relationship we have with ourselves.

Mirror work can make us feel initially uneasy because it exposes our inner critic in plain daylight. Suddenly everything we feel about ourselves that we might not be aware of comes to the surface. And if you haven’t developed a compassionate relationship with yourself, you might be prone to believing all the nastiness whispered by your inner critic.
Mirror Work and Reconnecting with the Inner Child

Another reason why mirror work can make us uncomfortable is that it exposes vulnerable parts of our inner selves. Most notably, mirror work can bring us face to face with the child within us.

We all possess an inner child – it is one of the many archetypes (or forms of energy) that compose our personality structures.

When looking into the mirror, it’s not unusual to feel waves of sadness wash over you. I know that when I’ve experienced this despondency, it has been from my inner child pleading for my attention.

But although looking into the mirror can be upsetting at times, these feelings point to deeper work that is happening. Simply gazing at yourself in the mirror and comforting your inner child can be a tremendously healing practice. The more emotional you feel, the more emotional purging and transformation are happening.
Mirror Work as a Portal Into Your Soul

The eyes are the mirrors to the Soul as the old saying goes, and mirror work gives you direct access to that deeper part of you. But first, the inner work must happen.

Connecting with your Soul doesn’t always happen immediately during mirror work – although it can. Typically you will need to work through your insecurities and self-resentments by practicing self-love before you can feel and sense your deeper inner presence emerge.

But how do you know that you’re reconnecting with your Soul?

I can’t answer that question for everyone. But for me the presence of my Soul emerges when my face softens, my eyes become warmer and more compassionate, a slight smile enters my face, and a lighter form of energy fills my body. Feeling drawn inwards is also another sign.

As magical or mystical as it may sound, using mirror work as a portal to your Soul is actually quite natural. There is nothing phantasmagorical about it – it feels like returning home to the truest, most whole, and wisest part of yourself.
How to Practice Mirror Work (Step-By-Step Guide)

There are no official methods of doing mirror work – although you can try the 21-day practice developed by Louise Hay in her book.

Personally, I prefer to tailor mirror work to myself and my own needs. Here are some of the fundamental principles of mirror work that you might like to keep in mind if you want to create your own practice:

Use affirmations that feel authentic to you (I’ll explain this more below)
    Dedicate at least five minutes every day
    Do mirror work in private so that you aren’t disturbed (or feel the need to keep your guard up)
    It’s okay to feel emotional – let yourself feel whatever comes up
    Keep a journal where you record any notable experiences (I’ll explain this more below)

With that being said, here is a simple step-by-step guide to mirror work that you can use and adapt to your own needs:
1. Commit yourself

Mirror work creates the deepest changes when it is done consistently over a long period of time. I recommend dedicating a minimum of five minutes a day, with ten minutes or more being ideal.
2. Think about the best time of day

Mirror work is flexible and can work around your schedule. Most people like doing mirror work in the early morning and late at night before going to bed. You can also do mirror work during the day as you pass mirrors. If there are no mirrors in your workplace, you can always use the selfie option on your phone (where you turn the camera towards yourself). You can find a private spot (such as in a bathroom cubicle) to do this exercise while at work.
3. Choose or create your own affirmation

Why use affirmations, you might ponder? Affirmations counteract the negative self-talk that runs through our heads – they also help to reprogram our minds. When we use affirmations, we are affirming something that we like about ourselves or something positive we wish to give ourselves.

You may like to create your own affirmation spontaneously based on how you feel when you look in the mirror. For example, if you feel ugly in that moment of time, you can affirm to yourself, “I have a beautiful heart and soul” or whatever feels most authentic to you. If you feel uncomfortable in your own presence, you can affirm, “It’s okay to feel uncomfortable, I accept myself as I am.”

Alternatively, you can choose from a list of affirmations and experiment with using one affirmation each day (or one for a week). Here are some examples:

I’m learning to love you
    I’m willing to take care of you
    I love how thoughtful/caring/sincere/____ you are
    I am worthy of love
    I am enough
    I am exactly who I need to be in this moment
    It’s okay for me to feel scared
    It’s okay for me to feel sad
    It’s okay for me to feel awkward
    I love how unique my body is
    I am beautiful
    I am whole
    I lovingly embrace my fears
    I am fierce and strong
    I trust in my natural wisdom
    I am open and receptive
    I believe in myself

There are thousands of affirmations out there – so this is just a little “sampler.”

A note on affirmations: If you are creating your own affirmations, please ensure that you keep them phrased in a positive way. Many practitioners who work with affirmations (such as those who study NLP) assert that the unconscious mind does not understand negatives and will translate any negatively phrased affirmation in reverse. For example, instead of saying “I am not worthless” say, “I am worthy.” Or instead of saying, “I will not be mean to myself” say, “I treat myself with kindness.”

Also, the point of affirmations isn’t to sugarcoat how you feel. If you genuinely can’t say to yourself in the mirror “I love you” then don’t! The point isn’t to be disingenuous, the aim is to offer sincere love to yourself. If an affirmation such as “I love and accept you” feels too difficult, focus on a milder affirmation such as “I am learning to love and accept you” or “I want to love and accept you more.”
4. Repeat your affirmation (with feeling)

Whether out loud or in your head, repeat your affirmation to yourself at least ten times. Louise Hay recommends at least 100 times – but that can seem overwhelming at first. Certainly, the more you repeat your affirmation with sincerity, the deeper impact it will make. So try to set a realistic number and stick to it. You can always increase the number of times you say your affirmation while looking in the mirror as you progress through your practice.

When saying your affirmation, it’s important to look at yourself directly in the eyes. You may also like to use your own name as this sends a powerful message to your unconscious. For example, you may wish to say, “I appreciate how caring you are [insert your name here]”, “I love you [insert your name here].”
5. Embrace any emotions that arise

It’s normal and okay to feel upset. If you feel the need to cry, let yourself – you are releasing old ways of being, and that is powerful work! You may also wish to give yourself a hug, which is also wonderfully therapeutic. It’s likely that you will feel emotional at some point and that is because the old frozen pain within you that has built up through the years is bubbling to the surface. Sometimes the emotions we feel during mirror work are from childhood, particularly if they are intense. If this is the case, comfort your inner child by acknowledging it within you as you look at the mirror. You may wish to say words such as, “It’s okay, I see you, I understand,” “I’m here for you,” “I love how brave you are little [insert name],” etc.

A note about men doing mirror work: Feeling and expressing emotions will likely be more difficult for men than for women. Why? Men are conditioned to perceive being stoic as a true measure of manliness – but the truth is that “stoic” is just another word for emotionally distanced and repressed. There is nothing courageous about avoiding emotions. If you are a man, you will need extra reassurance and compassion through this stage of the work. Have some deep affirmations on hand and the willingness to see your emotional openness as true strength.
6. Record your discoveries

It is important during the course of your mirror work to keep a journal. You don’t need to write long paragraphs about your experiences if that doesn’t suit you – simply write a sentence or two. Record how you feel (even if that means expressing how silly you feel) and what came up. You don’t need to keep a mirror work journal every day, but please ensure that you write down whatever notable experiences you’ve had. Any new emotions, thoughts, discoveries or breakthroughs should be recorded. By keeping a journal, you will be able to track your evolution and progress.
Final Thoughts

Mirror work is deceptively simple but tremendously empowering. So much healing work can be done by simply looking at yourself in the mirror and expressing self-loving affirmations.

One of the most amazing side benefits of mirror work is how it impacts your relationships. By developing more self-love, life becomes more harmonious and your connections with others can improve significantly. It’s true that love for self equals love for others. But you don’t have to believe me – try mirror work yourself!

If you have dabbled with this fascinating tool or are a loyal advocate, share with me your experiences. What part of mirror work is the most difficult for you? How do you overcome those difficulties?

https://wakeup-world.com/2019/02/02/how-to-practice-mirror-work-6-step-guide/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 11:19:54 AM »
Reincarnation – A Case Study

Most of us are familiar with the concept of reincarnation. In fact, a great many truly believe, with others sincerely hoping, that such a concept is very much a reality of human existence. For if it were, not only would it mean that something else awaits us after death, but that for all intents and purposes, each of us is truly immortal.

But what is reincarnation? Is it real? Is it inevitable? Or might reincarnation itself simply be another plateau to experience before the “soul” – whatever that might be – goes on to its next state of existence? Indeed, might reincarnation prove that life itself for each of us is a perpetual journey to be appreciated and mastered from different perspectives and forms of existence?

https://www.ufoinsight.com/reincarnation-a-case-study/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 11:21:53 AM »

The Pineal Gland: A Modulator of Human Consciousness?

By Tim Bryant

Guest writer for Wake Up World

Often referred to as the third eye, the seat of the soul, or the epicenter of enlightenment; the pineal gland has been something of a mystery when it come to science, yet this small gland in the brain has earned high praise amongst many esoteric/metaphysical schools of thought as being quintessential to spiritual development.

What’s even more fascinating is that the pineal gland is not just an important concept to one or two cultural traditions, but is applauded for extraordinary abilities to raise consciousness among a variety of cultures all over the world.

Not only is the pineal gland a praised tool for spiritual enlightenment, but scientifically it has many special properties that make it quite unique when it comes to the human physiology. Roughly just the size of a pea, the pineal gland not only receives the most blood flow of any organ in the body, minus the kidneys, but it is one of the largest producers in the body of the all important chemical serotonin.

https://wakeup-world.com/2019/03/19/the-pineal-gland-a-modulator-of-human-consciousness/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 04:55:29 PM »
Before You Can Be With Others, First Learn to Be Alone

In 1840, Edgar Allan Poe described the ‘mad energy’ of an ageing man who roved the streets of London from dusk till dawn. His excruciating despair could be temporarily relieved only by immersing himself in a tumultuous throng of city-dwellers. ‘He refuses to be alone,’ Poe wrote. He ‘is the type and the genius of deep crime … He is the man of the crowd.’

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/before-you-can-be-with-others-first-learn-to-be-alone

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2019, 03:57:00 PM »

Focused Intention

March 22nd, 2019

By Jennie Ankney

Guest Writer for Wake Up World

We want to ask ourselves a question from time to time just to check in. What are we focusing on?

To answer that question let’s look at the manifestation process, or Law of Attraction. If it is true that we create our reality, and it is a function of the collaboration of our thoughts, which creates a feeling and subsequently we are motivated to act and behave in certain ways. And it is also true that we are energy and all energy has a vibration. Then we are vibrating at a specific frequency that then gets broadcasted into the space around us. That energy or frequency tunes into other people or things or even situations that are at that same frequency, and thus we have an attractive force based on our thoughts, feelings and actions…or focus.

Our focus is entirely under our command. We choose what to focus upon. Sometimes that can still be like holding an open firehose, right?

It has a mind of its own.

I can’t get a saddle on my mind chatter.

This is more common than not for many of us. We are distracted by so much input and possibilities in our modern world. There is chaotic energy pulling our focus in many directions. We have even found reasons to blame other people or objects for what we are creating with the vibration we are pulsing out by the focus we are holding. When we take full responsibility for our vibration and resulting experiences, we grab our focus back onto the experiences we want to create vs. random creation/focus. We give ourselves back our personal power.

Look at how powerful TV has become.

We sit down, relax and gaze our focus upon the programming on TV. This is passive focus.

We allow our focus to be dragged in and out of our selected program to focus upon advertising for businesses with a lot of money to spend. They have control of our focus. And depending upon what program we chose, that program also has our focus and is making suggestions about us and the world around us.

When our focus is so relaxed as it is when we watch TV or movies, these suggestions are quite powerful because our brains are at the ready to be programmed in that relaxed mode. This is the place we want to get to during meditation. This is where we practice being the observer. Practicing no thought. This is a powerful focusing tool. Imagine the seeds you can plant when in this relaxed state. You have the power to change your life in what ways you see fit.

If we allow our focus to pin ball from one thing to the next, like TV programming and advertising, our energy is chaotic and the overall net vibration we are pulsing out creates more chaos. Do we want to start utilizing that power of our focus to our benefit?

What do we want to focus on?  What do you want to focus on?

If what we focus on expands, then this is where we decide what we want for our lives. We are here to create things in our lives that are enjoyable or even thrilling!  Not more chaos, right? Let’s set our intention on harmony, and we may want prosperity for ourselves and our loved ones too. Take the time to sit down and figure out what you want to create in writing – writing it out gives your creations more power. And we’re all about personal power.

Our practice of intentional focus can include the following steps:

Thoughts help us to describe the visuals and how we want to feel. Writing this down is another way to solidify our intentions. Starting with gratitude can put you in a good mood right away, even if you are in a terrible mood at the start. Ask me how I know?
    Feelings are in the NOW moment. How we feel is always NOW no matter if we are remembering feelings from the past, or if we worry about the future. Best choice yet is conjuring our feelings for an expectant future. This is where being more childlike, making it fun and playful is where it is easy to get excited and dream big. Miracles happen when we are happily expectant of an amazing outcome. Why not set a trend where the miraculous becomes ubiquitous? We can all practice this gratitude and contentment for a future with an assured best outcome. It’s a great collective goal!
    Action uses the body. When you follow inspiration and act on it, you are already in a great space because you are in the receiving mode of an inspiration. Meditation is another intentional action that is very powerful. This tool takes practice. Staying in the NOW moment and being the observer, where there ultimately will be no thought. You just start where you are and practice your best. Give yourself permission to make this a priority in your life.

Have you figured out what you have been focused on?

Is that your intention?

Perfect! Every NOW moment you have a chance to keep choosing something to focus on that is working for you. You can also make mistakes, as we all do, and choose another focused intention, preferably learning from those mistakes as we go along. There are no punishments for making mistakes. When we give ourselves permission to ask for forgiveness from ourselves or others, we give ourselves compassion. This opens our hearts to be more compassionate to others. What if everyone on earth decided to do that?

That would be some miraculous awesome-sauce!!

https://wakeup-world.com/2019/03/22/focused-intention/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2019, 12:15:03 PM »

Intuitions Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence, According To Psychologist

By Mayukh Saha / Truth Theory

According to Gerd Gigerenzer, who works at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development, true intuitiveness is having the necessary instinct to understand what knowledge we need to focus on and what we can afford to forget.

In his work ‘Gut Feelings: The Intelligence of the Unconscious’, Gerd explains how intuition and rationality can go hand in hand by using himself as an example. While immersed in his research, he often gets a hunch which he usually takes forward because he just knows that it will give him the answer. But he also double checks using scientific formulae to actually figure out the reasons behind his hunches. But when it comes to personal matters, he goes solely by what his intuition tells him.

So where does intuition stand? It hasn’t been formally recognized as intelligence. What does that mean for a person who has a sharper intuition than most?

Intuition is a form of intelligence but it needs to go along with other facts. Those who already possess intellectual curiosity and are willing to work hard to learn more are definitely intelligent. You can’t just sit around and wait for knowledge to strike you. The drive to explore a topic and look at all its aspects is necessary. When your intuition gives you a hunch then, that is definitely a form of intelligence and a very important one at that.

One way to understand intuition is by looking at it as having a grasp on collective intelligence. If we look at the way the world wide web is put together, the organization of sites depends on intuition so that users are able to have a better understanding of their working and can easily find their way around. It took years to develop this concept of removing unnecessary information to be understood. The internet used to be fairly chaotic earlier.

According to Theo Humphries, for a design to be true based on intuition, it must be capable of being understood even when there are no tutorials. Users must be able to get a sense of it because it must be part of the collective intelligence that we all share.

When intuition and discipline go hand in hand, extraordinary results can be achieved. The basics of any subject need to be learned, logic must be sought after, and your intelligence needs to be exercised for your intuition to be truly powerful. The more you study, the sharper your intuition will be. You can’t just laze around and then be offended when others aren’t trusting of your gut instincts because they’re then just a shot in the dark.

Over 5000 people have downloaded our free ebook “Growth Hacking Tips And Rituals For Optimal Living” CLICK HERE to get your free copy now

Most of us would have heard of Einstein’s theory on intuition. He believed that intuition was a gift and rationality a servant. Society tends to praise the servant but it forgets that the gift exists. There are times when your rationality can lead you down the wrong path so you’ll need your intuition to bring you back on track. If you feel like something is wrong, it is your intuitive mind warning you that you need to think in a different manner.

Those who are intelligent pay attention to these warnings. The best among us use this gut instinct to take big risks and they are the ones who are truly successful. Disciplining your intuition is the key.

https://truththeory.com/2019/06/04/intuitions-is-the-highest-form-of-intelligence-according-to-psychologist/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2019, 08:15:53 AM »

Ex-Government Physicist Shares What He Knows About ‘Activating’ ESP (Psi) Dreaming

The Facts:Dale E. Graff, a physicist and former director of the US government/Stanford remote viewing program shares his knowledge about dreaming, and how we can all experience what he calls ‘Psi’ dreaming.

Reflect On:How much have our governments and black budget programs really discovered within these realms? How much is known and why are they keeping it classified?

The most astonishing fact about studies within the realm of parapsychology (Psi) is that they are often shunned by the mainstream media and this comes despite the fact that they have extremely high amounts of credibility within the realms of academia. Parapsychology deals with phenomena like pre-cognition, remote viewing, telepathy, mind matter interaction, and more that fall under the label of extra sensory perception (ESP), and the truth is, there is no reason why these topics should not be studied openly within the mainstream. Why is it that they are ridiculed in that realm, but have been studied at the highest levels of government for decades with high amounts of success and credibility? The US/Stanford University STARGATE project is one of many examples that confirm parapsychology’s legitimacy.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/06/06/ex-government-physicist-shares-what-he-knows-about-activating-esp-psi-dreaming/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2019, 06:16:28 PM »

Russian Military Colonel Publishes An Article Claiming Human & Animal Telepathy Is 100 Percent Real
June 7, 2019

By Arjun Walia
IN BRIEF

The Facts:The Russian Ministry of Defense published an article about the existence of military parapsychology in Russian military techniques, which allows one to penetrate into the thoughts of another, hack computer programs, and communicate telepathically.
    Reflect On:Why is this type of science studied at the highest levels of various governments, yet ridiculed and not studied at all within the mainstream?

Is telepathy real? It’s hard to argue against it; in fact, I would say that it’s not really up for debate. That being said, when it comes to topics like these, the field is polluted with a bad reputation given its association with magic, superstition and ‘pseudoscience,’ terms that often come from those who condemn the subject without ever really looking into it. The evidence for the existence of telepathy is actually quite overwhelming, and in many cases, much stronger than most other areas of science.

Dr. Jessica Utts is a great person to bring up, as I’ve done many times before, to hammer this fact home. She is the  Chair of the Department of Statistics at the University of California, Irvine. In 1999, she published a paper showing how the statistical significance with regards to results seen from studies under the realm of parapsychology (telepathy, remote viewing, etc) are stronger than some of the studies used to approve some medications. In a recent interview, she emphasized the following.

“What convinced me was just the evidence, the accumulating evidence as I worked in this field and I got to see more and more of the evidence. I visited the laboratories, even beyond where I was working to see what they were doing and I could see that they had really tight controls… and so I got convinced by the good science that I saw being done. And in fact I will say as a statistician I’ve consulted in a lot of different areas of science; the methodology and the controls on these experiments are much tighter than any other area of of science where I’ve worked.” (source)

Why is it that these topics are not touched by mainstream academia, yet studied at the highest levels of government? Multiple governments all over the world have been studying this phenomenon for decades, and a lot has been declassified. Take the remote viewing program that was conducted by the US government/CIA and Stanford University, for example.

After its declassification in 1995, or at least its partial declassification, the Department of Defense and those involved revealed an exceptionally high success rate.

To summarize, over the years, the back-and-forth criticism of protocols, refinement of methods, and successful replication of this type of remote viewing in independent laboratories has yielded considerable scientific evidence for the reality of the [remote viewing] phenomenon. (source)

The latest example comes from Russia, as their Ministry of Defence recently published an article about the existence and study of parapsychology within the Russian military. The article explains how these techniques are and were used to penetrate the thoughts of the enemy (mind-reading) as well as to hack into enemy computer systems. The article is titled “Super Soldier for the Future Wars” and was published in the Defense Army magazine.

The article was written by Colonel Nikolai Poroskov, who explained that they use parapsychological techniques like telepathy for combat purposes, revealing secrets, disclosing locations, etc… He even discloses that Russian specialists have learned telepathy by working with dolphins.

As a note to readers, we here at Collective Evolution do not condone the use of animals for any type of experimentation. There is no information on the conditions of these experiments, but we are assuming they were captured for military purposes, which is extremely sad and heart-breaking.

Poroskov writes:

“They mentally gave the animals the commands that they carried out. Similar practiced by the famous trainer Durov. The technique, as it turned out, is applicable to humans. Moreover, the impact was even possible on the technique. With an effort of thought you can, for example, shoot down computer programs, burn crystals in generators, eavesdrop on a conversation, or break television and radio broadcasts and communications. Good luck ended with such experiments as reading a document lying in a safe, even if it is in a foreign language that we do not speak; identification of individuals belonging to the terrorist network; identifying potential candidates for terrorist groups,” the statement reads. (source)

Quite astonishing, isn’t it? Parapsychology seems to be the largest known threat to any type of secrecy, doesn’t it? I found the reference to hacking computers quite interesting. Can telepathy really be used for purposes like hacking electronic equipment? I did some more digging and found an interesting document inside of the CIA’s electronic reading room with regards to the Soviet Union.

Here’s a quote from the document:

The Soviet Union is well aware of the benefits and applications of parapsychology research. In 1963, a Kremilin edict apparently gave top priority to biological research, which in Russia includes parapsychology. The major impetus behind the Soviet drive to harness the possible capabilities of telepathic communication, telekinetics, and bionics is said to come from the Soviet military and the KGB. Today it is reported that the USSR has twenty or more centres for the study of parapsychological phenomena, with an annual budget estimated in 1967 at over 13 million dollars and reported to be as high as 21 million dollars.

Today, we know that trillions of dollars have gone into black budget programs in the United States, many of which likely deal with parapsychology, as they have in the past.

The document also states:

There are reports that the Soviets are training their cosmonauts in telepathy to back-up their electronic equipment while in outer space. One of these back-up schemes is known to involve coded telepathic messages. This method was previously demonstrated in March 1967, when a coded telepathic message was flashed from Moscow to Leningrad. The involvement of astronauts or cosmonauts in telepathy experiments is not necessarily unprecedented. In February 1971, during the Apollo 14 flight to the moon, astronaut Edgar Mitchell made 150 separate attempts to project his thoughts from inside the space capsule back to an individual on earth. The results of the Apollo 14 experiments have been well-documented in detail and are published in the Journal of Parapsychology. (source)

Deeper Black Budget Discussion On CETV

Again, these programs lie within the realm of the black budget and are highly classified. Who knows how far ahead of the mainstream world they truly are?

CETV is a platform we created in order to combat the censorship and demonetization we have been facing over the past few years. On episode 4 of The Collective Evolution Show on CETV, we discussed the black budget in much greater detail. Below is a clip exploring the missing money from the black budget and special access programs, explaining where the money is going and what exactly it’s being used for.

You can become a member of CETV, get access to the full show and many others, and support conscious media

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/06/07/russian-military-colonel-publishes-an-article-claiming-human-animal-telepathy-is-100-percent-real/