AuthorTopic: Elevator Girl Earned $178,000 in '16 as a paid pro activist.  (Read 147 times)

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Elevator Girl Earned $178,000 in '16 as a paid pro activist.
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 09:35:48 AM »
Oh, maybe that was ad hom...Sorry.

This is how fake news works. Once it's out there, most of the damage is done. Capisce?

Like that ass hole who told everyone the world was round, or those two shit head brothers that said men could fly with their silly contraption?  Then there was that Huxley clown who wrote about Big Brother. Lot's more crazy shit considered fake news at the time .

Let's not forget that crazy kid named Jesus who claimed he was the son of god. Honest men of good will still debate that one.

Sorry, I digress. My posting was about respect for a fellow Diner that shows up here and expresses his views for years. Comradery is what it's sometimes called, not anything to do with my opinions of his posts.

Kabish?

This time I have to disagree, GO. As someone who really believes in free speech/expression and its vital importance to meaningful dialogue - and also as someone who was been censored here and recently banned - I think AZ's postings go too far. Almost everything he writes is utter nonsense or fear-mongering speculation of the most unfounded kind. The fact that he's been doing this same thing for years now doesn't help his case - you would think he could have matured and started contributing some reasonable dialogue after all that time... but no.

I do agree with GO, however, that his postings should NOT be deleted or shoved in some dark corner of this forum. He should continue posting whatever nonsense he wants and realize that no one here takes it seriously and never will.

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 11:34:11 AM »
I do agree with GO, however, that his postings should NOT be deleted or shoved in some dark corner of this forum. He should continue posting whatever nonsense he wants and realize that no one here takes it seriously and never will.

AZ ALREADY has his own dark corner on the Diner, it's called "Far Out Newz".  If that title doesn't give the readers a clue about what they will read there, they are terminally dense.  If you don't enjoy this material, don't read his channel!  ::)

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 12:01:03 PM »
In the game of poker & in life everything has a "tell".

The tell I'm getting from the reads here is that "cherry-picking" is the norm.

In this Universe, if you can think it, you can create it, because we are Creator Beings, just like the real Masters of The Universe
just a mini-me version in a 3D meatsuit, currently under-going reasearch for our tribes back at the cosmic ranch in the sky.

Oh, and Ashvin, Most of my material is from the indigenous folks on this continent & then cross referenced in other venues.  :icon_sunny: Peace Out
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 02:08:17 PM »

AZ ALREADY has his own dark corner on the Diner, it's called "Far Out Newz".  If that title doesn't give the readers a clue about what they will read there, they are terminally dense.  If you don't enjoy this material, don't read his channel!  ::)

RE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-TjI7giA93g&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-TjI7giA93g&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2018, 02:10:53 PM »

RE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-TjI7giA93g&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-TjI7giA93g&fs=1</a>

Ashvin,
You got "Crazy-Eyes", amigo ?

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 02:52:15 PM »
Oh, maybe that was ad hom...Sorry.

This is how fake news works. Once it's out there, most of the damage is done. Capisce?

Like that ass hole who told everyone the world was round, or those two shit head brothers that said men could fly with their silly contraption?  Then there was that Huxley clown who wrote about Big Brother. Lot's more crazy shit considered fake news at the time .

Let's not forget that crazy kid named Jesus who claimed he was the son of god. Honest men of good will still debate that one.

Sorry, I digress. My posting was about respect for a fellow Diner that shows up here and expresses his views for years. Comradery is what it's sometimes called, not anything to do with my opinions of his posts.

Kabish?

This time I have to disagree, GO. As someone who really believes in free speech/expression and its vital importance to meaningful dialogue - and also as someone who was been censored here and recently banned - I think AZ's postings go too far. Almost everything he writes is utter nonsense or fear-mongering speculation of the most unfounded kind. The fact that he's been doing this same thing for years now doesn't help his case - you would think he could have matured and started contributing some reasonable dialogue after all that time... but no.

I think AZ's postings go too far. Almost everything he writes is utter nonsense or fear-mongering speculation of the most unfounded kind. The fact that he's been doing this same thing for years now doesn't help his case

Case study
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with case method, used in teaching.

In the social sciences and life sciences, a case study is a research method involving an up-close, in-depth, and detailed examination of a subject of study (the case), as well as its related contextual conditions.

Case studies can be produced by following a formal research method. These case studies are likely to appear in formal research venues, as journals and professional conferences, rather than popular works. The resulting body of 'case study research' has long had a prominent place in many disciplines and professions, ranging from psychology, anthropology, sociology, and political science to education, clinical science, social work, and administrative science.[1][2]:5–6

In doing case study research, the "case" being studied may be an individual, organization, event, or action, existing in a specific time and place. For instance, clinical science has produced both well-known case studies of individuals and also case studies of clinical practices.[3][4][5] However, when "case" is used in an abstract sense, as in a claim, a proposition, or an argument, such a case can be the subject of many research methods, not just case study research.

Another suggestion is that case study should be defined as a research strategy, an empirical inquiry that investigates a phenomenon within its real-life context. Case study research can mean single and multiple case studies, can include quantitative evidence, relies on multiple sources of evidence, and benefits from the prior development of theoretical propositions. Case studies should not be confused with qualitative research and they can be based on any mix of quantitative and qualitative evidence.Single-subject research provides the statistical framework for making inferences from quantitative case-study data.[2][6]

Case studies may involve both qualitative and quantitative research methods.

Prove me wrong counselor......... Your witness

you would think he could have matured and started contributing some reasonable dialogue after all that time... but no.

Philosophical history
Francisco de Goya, The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters (El sueño de la razón produce monstruos), c. 1797

The proposal that reason gives humanity a special position in nature has been argued to be a defining characteristic of western philosophy and later western modern science, starting with classical Greece. Philosophy can be described as a way of life based upon reason, and in the other direction reason has been one of the major subjects of philosophical discussion since ancient times. Reason is often said to be reflexive, or "self-correcting", and the critique of reason has been a persistent theme in philosophy.[11] It has been defined in different ways, at different times, by different thinkers about human nature.