AuthorTopic: DEBT JUBILEE in K-STAN B@@M  (Read 1187 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
DEBT JUBILEE in K-STAN B@@M
« on: June 29, 2019, 12:14:15 PM »

Kazakhstan to forgive debts of the poor, end bank bailouts

https://www.rt.com/business/462810-kazakh-president-debt-poor/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: DEBT JUBILEE in K-STAN B@@M
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 12:32:17 PM »

Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said heíll write off bad loans held by a sixth of the central Asian countryís population, while signaling a sharp change in policy to end costly state bailouts of private banks.

The loan-forgiveness program is Tokayevís first major policy announcement since he was elected president on June 9 in a choreographed transfer of power that began when longtime leader Nursultan Nazarbayev stepped down as head of state in March. His victory was met with rare and widespread protests.

https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/kazakhstan-ends-bank-bailouts-writes-people-debts-190626093206083.html
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind