AuthorTopic: American “Zersetzung”  (Read 286 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
American “Zersetzung”
« on: October 15, 2018, 01:40:48 PM »

By Karen Melton Stewart

So, suddenly someone you are related to, someone you know pretty well, or your spouse, begins to have some bad luck, then massive bad luck, then never-ending bad luck. Car is vandalized – multiple times, dog is stolen, he/she may inexplicably be getting a hard time at work or even get fired.  You try to be a friend, a good family member, a supportive spouse, you tell them, it will pass. But it does not seem to. You start to wonder if they are over-sensitive, over-stressed, imagining things. Starting to cause their own problems.  But they have always been logical, grounded, even-keeled.

They start to report to you that they are getting uncalled for rude remarks, rude behavior, even outright abuse and bullying from neighbors, co-workers, and complete strangers. Big deal you think, people are rude, we all experience that. Why is your loved one, friend, spouse suddenly so sensitive to this? Why does he/she think it is happening all the time? Surely that is an exaggeration? What is going on with him/her? What has changed?

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/10/american-zersetzung.html
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: American “Zersetzung”
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 03:28:34 AM »

By Karen Melton Stewart

So, suddenly someone you are related to, someone you know pretty well, or your spouse, begins to have some bad luck, then massive bad luck, then never-ending bad luck. Car is vandalized – multiple times, dog is stolen, he/she may inexplicably be getting a hard time at work or even get fired.  You try to be a friend, a good family member, a supportive spouse, you tell them, it will pass. But it does not seem to. You start to wonder if they are over-sensitive, over-stressed, imagining things. Starting to cause their own problems.  But they have always been logical, grounded, even-keeled.

They start to report to you that they are getting uncalled for rude remarks, rude behavior, even outright abuse and bullying from neighbors, co-workers, and complete strangers. Big deal you think, people are rude, we all experience that. Why is your loved one, friend, spouse suddenly so sensitive to this? Why does he/she think it is happening all the time? Surely that is an exaggeration? What is going on with him/her? What has changed?

Interesting article.I believe K-Dog has had some experience with these folks.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 12:06:15 PM »

By Karen Melton Stewart

Interesting article.I believe K-Dog has had some experience with these folks.

Now that you mention it, dog has spoken about trolls from hell in his travels....
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 12:54:51 PM »
Bingo Number 1:

Then they start talking about people seeming to be following them, but always strangers, and seemingly various people, but the odd behavior of these strangers is exactly the same. How can that be? Almost choreographed. Seemingly play acting for your friend’s benefit.  And saying things that touch on issues and conversations that are private and unique to your friend.  Wild coincidence? How often is that possible?

Underlining mine.  They do that with your personal info to let you know they know everything about you and you have nowhere to go.

The FBI then created Fusion Centers, at least one in every state, and often two.  These were created ostensibly so that the Federal government could share information with local governments, so that clues to another 9/11 might not be “missed” as multiple stories indicated ample warnings for 9/11 were somehow missed – repeatedly.  The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was created to “keep America safe.” The key to its creation and operational design were consultants Yevgenniy (Yevgeni) Primakov, an ex-KGB official; and Markus Wolfe, ex-East German (Communist) Secret Police official.  Men who had dedicated their adult lives to the destruction of free societies. What could go wrong?

And what the fusion centers can't do they get their 5-Eye partners to do for them.  A sneaky way to dance around the rules of not being able to peek through somebodies webcam.  Get the Brits to do it for you.  I know this because I made a 'test' I won't get into and they fell right into my trap.  That the info I planted came back to me through a 'British' comment blew me away, but I instantly figured out what they were doing, very clever!

The article is reality based.  So reality based I suspect files of biological subjects being experimented on were made up in fake documentation for her to see so she would put out ridiculous bogus info along with the truth so her truth appears discredited.  They inherited a lot of tricks from the Stazi,  Tricks like being able to discredit your own people if need be. 

Thank you for bringing this article to me.  When I see confirmation of what happened to me it is good for my soul because the goal really is to drive you crazy and they tried.  Suicide or homeless muttering nonsense on a street-corner.  It is all the same to them.  Things like what I underlined happened, and knowing it happened to others can only be good for my mental health.

But right now I want to kill every single one of the motherfuckers.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 01:04:42 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 01:49:25 PM »
That'll make the old squirrel cage shift into overdrive.