AuthorTopic: Dept. Of When The Going Gets Weird  (Read 81 times)

Online Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Dept. Of When The Going Gets Weird
« on: October 21, 2018, 01:14:36 PM »
My dog is in his second day of shooting, in an indie movie here. It's a long story.

And no, I am not making any money on the deal, but he seems to like acting, from the feedback I'm getting. If he gets famous, maybe he can pay me back for all that dog food.

----------------------------------

I went to a show last night at the Vortex Theater, a small live theater venue that's been going here for many years now. It was a repeat of their annual fundraiser, and it's basically a reprise of a Salvador Dali performance art piece, where people show up in costume and then eat off a buffet of of live naked actors...very reminiscent of the Rocky Horror Show, like the dinner scene.....except with live humans instead of dead Meatloaf.

I tell you, it made me feel like the End Of the World as We Know It can't be too far in the future. There is video if you follow the link.

http://vortexrep.org/31dalifundraiser/
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Dept. Of When The Going Gets Weird
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 01:40:14 PM »
My dog is in his second day of shooting, in an indie movie here. It's a long story.

And no, I am not making any money on the deal, but he seems to like acting, from the feedback I'm getting. If he gets famous, maybe he can pay me back for all that dog food.

I went to a show last night at the Vortex Theater, a small live theater venue that's been going here for many years now. It was a repeat of their annual fundraiser, and it's basically a reprise of a Salvador Dali performance art piece, where people show up in costume and then eat off a buffet of of live naked actors...very reminiscent of the Rocky Horror Show, like the dinner scene.....except with live humans instead of dead Meatloaf.

I tell you, it made me feel like the End Of the World as We Know It can't be too far in the future. There is video if you follow the link.

O M G  ::)

in lil' ol' Austin Texas no less.

How was the clam dip  BAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Online Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Dept. Of When The Going Gets Weird
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 07:01:14 AM »

O M G  ::)

in lil' ol' Austin Texas no less.

How was the clam dip  BAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I was sitting in a  quiet spot near the backstage area when the young lady who was the dessert bar got to return to  the dressing room when the show ended......She had damn near turned blue from the ice they had her lying in. I think she got hypothermia.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.