AuthorTopic: Web Alternatives To Big Social  (Read 34 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Web Alternatives To Big Social
« on: October 23, 2018, 04:21:15 PM »

By Daisy Luther

Lately, I’ve written a lot about the alternative media purge and how Big Tech social media platforms are attempting to control the narrative, the elections, and public perception through censorship and financial blacklisting. Lots of people are ready to leave websites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for less-censored pastures. But what are the social media alternatives that are currently available?
Here are some social media alternatives to check out.

Before we get into the alternatives, please understand that all of them will start small. None of them will be able to take on Big Tech without a lot of help and support. We’ve gotten used to free social media because the companies with whom we’ve dealt have virtually raped us, reading our so-called “private” messages, and pillaging our data to sell to the highest bidders. So really, it isn’t that free after all.

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/10/the-new-social-media-alternatives-to-facebook-youtubetwitter-and-other-big-tech-platforms.html
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind