AuthorTopic: POTUS 2020  (Read 340 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
POTUS 2020
« on: October 25, 2018, 12:22:23 PM »
Gabbard considering 2020 run: report

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is reportedly considering entering a likely crowded field of Democratic candidates for the party's 2020 presidential nomination.

Politico reports that Gabbard adviser Rania Batrice is reaching out to speechwriters and digital campaign staff with no explicit mention of a 2020 run, but with such a time frame heavily implied.

No staffing additions have been made yet, but several potential staffers have been contacted, according to the report.

Batrice reportedly did not dispute that the progressive Hawaii lawmaker is mulling a 2020 bid, but cautioned that Gabbard is currently focused on her reelection campaign.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/412383-gabbard-considering-2020-run-report
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: POTUS 2020
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 01:17:05 PM »
All the Dem prospects are terribly flawed, and they will all continue to support a very flawed platform of special rights for special people. Gabbard is a special person herself, and another "I deserve to leave because I'm a combat veteran" type. Wins elections.

All people are special, but some people are more special than others. And all special people are more special than the white male patriarchy, who are Satan's little helpers.

Until they abandon that platform, they don't have a ghost of a chance of creating enough unity to beat the fascists.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 02:36:06 PM by Eddie »
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 03:38:42 PM »
All the Dem prospects are terribly flawed, and they will all continue to support a very flawed platform of special rights for special people. Gabbard is a special person herself, and another "I deserve to leave because I'm a combat veteran" type. Wins elections.

All people are special, but some people are more special than others. And all special people are more special than the white male patriarchy, who are Satan's little helpers.

Until they abandon that platform, they don't have a ghost of a chance of creating enough unity to beat the fascists.

The conspiracy side of me says "45's" behind her "possibly" thinkin' bout' runnin' .....

2 years of this, to look forward to, I'm afraid. 45 was a joke of a dark horse, & look what happened. Jeb's chances were torched litterly when Vlad torched the Afghan poppy fields to pay for his propaganda campaign.

If the Hawaiian cheese-cake gets the Dem nod, then somethings afoot.
Everywhere you look these days in the swamp culture it's filled with cheeesecake in skirts w/diploma's to prove there above Barbie status.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 03:44:19 AM »
All special people are more special than the white male patriarchy, who are Satan's little helpers.

Well, you got something right.
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline AJ

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 05:56:08 AM »
I couldn't agree more. Even though I tacitly think of myself as a democrat, the Democratic Party has been taken over by Wall Street sycophants and they don't have a clue why many moderate Obama voters abandoned them for Trump. 
Nullis in Verba