AuthorTopic: Zulu Nation Vows To Protect White Farmers Against Land Seizures  (Read 36 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Zulu Nation Vows To Protect White Farmers Against Land Seizures
« on: November 06, 2018, 02:40:57 PM »
Last thing da' gooberment in S.A. needs to do is piss off the Zulu's  :coffee:

The largest ethnic group in South Africa, Zulu, has vowed to help the countryís white farmers who are having their land violently seized by the government.

Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini said the group will stand in solidarity with South African minority rights group AfriForum.

ďThe Zulu nation Iím talking about will not exist if we donít have food. Thatís why I say farmers must come closer so that we discuss what we can do when we talk about agriculture and the availability of enough food in the land. Thatís why Iím asking AfriForum of the Boers to come and help us,Ē Zwelithini said.

https://newspunch.com/zulu-protect-white-farmers-land-seizures/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Online Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Zulu Nation Vows To Protect White Farmers Against Land Seizures
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 04:49:59 PM »
Last thing da' gooberment in S.A. needs to do is piss off the Zulu's  :coffee:

The largest ethnic group in South Africa, Zulu, has vowed to help the countryís white farmers who are having their land violently seized by the government.

Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini said the group will stand in solidarity with South African minority rights group AfriForum.

ďThe Zulu nation Iím talking about will not exist if we donít have food. Thatís why I say farmers must come closer so that we discuss what we can do when we talk about agriculture and the availability of enough food in the land. Thatís why Iím asking AfriForum of the Boers to come and help us,Ē Zwelithini said.

https://newspunch.com/zulu-protect-white-farmers-land-seizures/

Now this is real courageous action taken against the REAL tyranny and oppression  :emthup: - in stark contrast to the "activists" we have here waving placards and claiming to represent the best interests of the oppressed when they are doing no such thing. Good job Zulu Nation!