PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Exhibits presented in the investigation of the Sandy Hook School Shooting.

AuthorTopic: Exhibits presented in the investigation of the Sandy Hook School Shooting.  (Read 5247 times)

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile

The material in this thread is to be used for presentation purposes in the Sandy Hook School Shooting of Dec 14th, 2012 Investigation.

The investigation is taking place at Fellowship of the Minds (FOTM)

It will also be linked to a clean version to be found here. http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/forum/index.php?topic=1183.0

The thread will be kept locked so only Evidence will be found in this thread.

Feel free to comment on any of the evidence by creating your own thread under [conspiracy]-[sandy hook shooting] it will not interfere with the investigation.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:12:02 PM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Exhibits presented in the investigation of the event.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:48:57 PM »
DOCUMENT 1 
A screenshot taken on January 22, 2012, of a Google cache record showing a published date of Dec 10, 2012 which states Google recorded it on Dec 18, 2012.

The URL below accessed the page until at least about January 23, 2013, after this investigation started - it now returns a 404 page error. Anyone that has copies of the image please keep it safe.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.arlingtonlocalschools.com/news/2012/12/10/talking-with-your-child-about-the-sandy-hook-tragedy

Google allows the originator of such documents to request the removal of the search record to the document but I have not found anything stating google will remove/ allow removal of records from the cache itself. This move by google appears unprecedented. If anyone has further information on this please PM me from the Icon by my avatar.

http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164734&from=35306&rd=1
Remove a page or site from Google's search results

What do you want to do?

Remove content from my own site from Google’s search results
    Remove content from another site from Google’s search results

When a page is updated or removed, it will automatically fall out of our search results. You don’t need to do anything to make this happen.

However, if you urgently need to remove content from Google's search results (for example, if you’ve already removed, updated, or blocked a page accidentally displaying confidential information like credit card numbers), you can request expedited removal of those URLs.

Our removal tools are intended for pages that urgently need to be removed—for example, if they contain confidential data that was accidentally exposed. Using the tools for other purposes may cause problems for your site. When NOT to use the URL removal tool.

Click on the image to see a full resolution version.
DOCUMENT 1

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:11:08 PM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 08:15:34 PM »
DOCUMENT 2 
A screenshot taken on January 22, 2012, of a Google cache record showing a published date of Dec 13, 2012 which states Google recorded it on January 12, 2013.

DOCUMENT 2
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:17:07 PM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 08:24:45 PM »
DOCUMENT 3 
A screenshot taken on January 22, 2012, of a Google search return showing a published date of Dec 13, 2012.

The record was found by GABRIEL at FOTM.

The URL below accessed the search return until at least about January 23, 2013, after this investigation started - it now returns a 404 page error. Anyone that has copies of the image please keep it safe.

https://www.google.com/search?q=inurl:http://www.arlingtonlocalschools.com/news/2012/12/10/talking-with-your-child-about-the-sandy-hook-tragedy&as_qdr=y15

Google allows the originator of such documents to request the removal of the search record to the document but I have not found anything stating google will remove/ allow removal of records from the cache itself. The Arlington Schools Website could have requested this search record removal according to the specifications below.

http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164734&from=35306&rd=1
Remove a page or site from Google's search results

What do you want to do?

Remove content from my own site from Google’s search results
    Remove content from another site from Google’s search results

When a page is updated or removed, it will automatically fall out of our search results. You don’t need to do anything to make this happen.

However, if you urgently need to remove content from Google's search results (for example, if you’ve already removed, updated, or blocked a page accidentally displaying confidential information like credit card numbers), you can request expedited removal of those URLs.

Our removal tools are intended for pages that urgently need to be removed—for example, if they contain confidential data that was accidentally exposed. Using the tools for other purposes may cause problems for your site. When NOT to use the URL removal tool.

DOCUMENT 3
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:26:22 PM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Screen capture of the WordPress administrative section that allows a webmaster to give users different levels of privileges on a site. The dropbox shows the different privileges available. Only the administrator has full access to the site.

SpireCMS will have a panel similar to this. This feature is common to all CMS software. It is what allows an end user to manage a site and its content with little or no technical skills. With such sites they do not need to constantly have a professional developer update their site for them. The site can easily be kept current just using their own staff.

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
THIS IS THE FIRST STATEMENT JEREMY MADE IN THE TECHNICAL DISCUSSION THREAD

The original can be found here HERE It is not quite halfway down the thread.

Jeremy | January 23, 2013 at 1:01 pm | Reply   

Hi everybody.

I’m the owner of Spire Advertising — a small web design & marketing company in Ohio. We designed Arlington Schools’ website, and it’s our proprietary CMS that powers their content.

Since there were question about it being in our portfolio, here’s a link to a non-featured part of our portfolio:
http://www.spiread.com/portfolio/all

…which includes a page for Arlington:
http://www.spiread.com/portfolio/arlington-local-schools

When users create news items, blog posts or articles in our system, there is a field where they can choose a date or time for that post.

It sounds like there was an ongoing glitch for Arlington Local Schools with the way news items showed up on the front end of their site, and rather than reporting the glitch to us, they were using a bit of a hack to back-date the news items as a work around. Back-dating it would “fix” the problem, and so apparently that had been their workaround for a while. We’re in the process of figuring out how to reproduce the problem and fix it the *right* way!

Anyway…

The date field is included to allow people to POST-DATE news items for times when they want to write something in advance (typically blogs or articles, not news, but it’s all the same system) and schedule it to show up on a future date. Also, the URL is dynamically generated based on the date they choose. Changing the date later creates a new URL with a new date, but it always keeps the old URL in tact so that changes to titles and dates don’t result in broken links & 404 errors. That explains why you continued to see the old date in the URL. It was already stated in this thread that Google didn’t pick up the post until Dec 18, which supports the truth that this news item was not created until the beginning of the week following the shooting. When a news item is created in our system, it is pushed out via an RSS feed and, Google has it indexed usually under 24 hours.

Thank you for seeking the truth on this. I know the date thing would be legitimately alarming. But once you hear how the system works (and how it failed to work in this case!) I think it puts the conspiracy theories to rest. Feel free to respond if you have any questions. I will keep an eye on this thread.

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
This exhibit is the 3rd post Jeremy made in the Technical Thread CLICK HERE and then scroll about 2/3 of the way down the thread until you find comments dated January 24, 2013.

This post introduced us to the video he made presenting some Google Analytics information about the School's Website.

As the url shows the video was placed on the SpireCMS developers website so only someone actually associated with the firm, or authorized by them, could place it there. This fact tells us that Jeremy is very likely who he says he is.

Jeremy | January 24, 2013 at 5:02 pm | Reply   

Peter, et al:

I’ve decided to do much better than answering that intimidating list of questions which prove very little. This evening I created a quick video from a live Google Analytics account showing when the thing was posted. In case you aren’t familiar with Google Analytics, it’s based on a Google tracking code installed in the code of the site, so it removes the guesswork of trying to speculate when it was written based on when Google indexed it… these are the real numbers straight from a reliable Google tracking tool of traffic to this news item.

WATCH THE SHORT VIDEO HERE:
http://www.spiread.com/resources/arlington-questions

I believe this video, coupled with my response yesterday should put most concerns to rest. Thank you.

Below is a screen capture of what is seen when visiting the URL above. The screen capture was created on January 30, 2013.

exhibits jan 30-003
exhibits jan 30-003
click on the image above to see a higher resolution version.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 09:18:25 AM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
This exhibit contains 3 items.

1) A screen capture of part of an email I received on January 23, 2012 from a commenter at FOTM who is helping with technical research on this matter. The email included 2 attachments in the form of pdf files shown on the right in the image of the email below. The email describes how and where the information was received.

jan 31 004
jan 31 004

Click the image above to see a larger version of it.

2) Here is a copy of the cms.pdf attached to the email. You can click on the Icon below and download it to your computer and open it using acrobat reader, or alternatively have it open up in your browser if your browser is configured to do so. For your viewing convenience I show the contents of cms.pdf below in item 3.

CMS.PDF -

3) The image below is the contents of the CMS.PDF file linked to above. It is a screen capture referenced in the email above.

CONTENTS OF CMS.PDF
CONTENTS OF CMS.PDF
Click the image above to see a larger version of it.

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

What is wrong with the picture does not directly relate to the Google cache documents we are investigating. It is however suspicious because it is misleading. If nothing important happened on the Arlington Local Schools Website, why is this type of misinformation from people directly involved in what occurred there all over the place in our evidence?

Explanation of the above items.

Please refer to item 1 (email I received) above and look at the contents of the red outline box with the label "1"

It reads, "I decided to email the people who actually administer the site"

'administer' means to operate a website after a developer first created it and then made it available to their client to use. In this case the client is www.arlingtonlocalschools.com and the administrator is the person at the School who manages the site for the school once it is complete.

Jeremy/SpireCMS is not the 'administrator' of the Website, he is the 'developer'. Jeremy has nothing to do with the day to day running of the site. He is only called in when something goes wrong, or the school needs more information about the site.

Please refer to item 1 (email I received) above and look at the contents of the red outline box with the label "2"

It reads, "This is evident in the screenshot that Ann Maxfield sent me".

This statement confirms that it was not sent by Jeremy and tells us that Ann Maxifield is the person at the school who likely 'administers' the Website. The words used in the email are carefully crafted to imply the screen capture inside  cms.pdf  is of the SpireCMS running on the School's Website.

The screen capture clearly shows that it was not taken on the Schools Website. Rather; it was taken from a COPY of the School Website running on Jeremy's Company Website.

Please  refer to the arrows marked 3 and 4 in item 3 above. (The screen capture from the school?)

The image shows with arrows 3 & 4 that this is very likely Anne Maxfield.

Arrow 3 shows an open browser tag labelled "WorldClient - Ann Maxfield (...". This means that in that tab someone named Anne Maxfield is logged into some site on the internet where she has an account.

Arrow 4 shows a login credential for the page shown. It says "You are logged in as maxfielda Logout?

Looking just below the arrowhead of arrow 3 shows us that she is logged onto a spireCMS  powered site. The content below shows what we are told is the the School's interface, which is used to enter the news item in question on their site, assumably by Linda Maxfield. It shows the calendar that supposedly caused the problem of mis-dating the news item.

THIS SCREEN CAPTURE WAS NOT TAKEN ON THE SCHOOL'S WEBSITE.

The image in item 3 was created on Spire's site not on the School's site.

To confirm where the screen shot was taken please see Arrow 1 in item 3 above (the screen capture of the SpireCMS interface.)

That arrow points at the url in the address bar which tells us where the page we are viewing is located. The url says, "http://www.spirecms.com/v2.0.2b/news/add_edit.php?news_id=109".

If the screen capture was taken on the school's site it would instead read, "http://www.arlingtonlocalschools/news/add_edit.php?news_id=109".

What this all means so far is that what we see above is not the real copy of the School Website, it is a copy of the School's Website that exists on Jeremy's Company Website.

Please refer to Arrow 2 in item 3 above. ( The screen capture from the school?)

What the arrow points at in the status bar in Internet Explorer that shows what the page displayed is currently doing. It says, "Downloading picture http://www.spirecms.com/scripts/datepicker_1.5/datepicker_vista/fram.png..."

What the above means is that Linda is currently downloading the image displayed from http://www.spireCMS.com.

If Linda was sending a copy of an image she took at the school's site to Jeremy's Company the url at arrow 1 would instead read "Arlington Schools" not 'Spirecms' and the page status would also show 'uploading' not 'downloading'.

It is legitimate that SpireCMS has a copy of the school website on their site. I do the same all the time with sites I create for others. It is needed for testing purposes.

What is extremely suspicious to me is...

a. that the email carefully infers the screen capture is taken from the actual site. [/b]

b. Why would Linda do a screen capture of a copy of the school's site hosted at spireCms instead of doing one her own site?

The above is not conclusive evidence regarding the Google Cache records we are examining.

It is further evidence that officials involved in the events at the Arlington School are being far from forthright and helpful. There are far too many examples where they try to lead this investigation astray to trust their motivation.

The misdirection they are attempting has however inadvertently given us much useful evidence.

========================================ADDENDUMS====================================

January 31, 2013 2:14 PT by Peter

I interpreted the section of the analysis above slightly wrong. It is very difficult with screen shots to tell what is a live web page and what is just an image of one. The conclusion I reached above remains the same but what we see is slightly different than what I explained. If anything it is more puzzling.

Please refer to Arrow 2 in item 3 above. ( The screen capture from the school?)

What the arrow points at is the status bar in Internet Explorer that shows what the page displayed is currently doing. It says, "Downloading picture http://www.spirecms.com/scripts/datepicker_1.5/datepicker_vista/fram.png..."

WRONG

What the above means is that Linda is currently downloading the image displayed from http://www.spireCMS.com.

If Linda was sending a copy of an image she took at the school's site to Jeremy's Company the url at arrow 1 would instead read "Arlington Schools" not 'Spirecms' and the page status would also show 'uploading' not 'downloading'.

What the status line pointed at by Arrow 2 actually means is that ANN (sorry not Linda as I said above) Maxfield was logged onto SpireCMS' version of the school website not her own. The download statement likely refers to the code that displays the picker calendar on the screen. The page hadn't finished loading yet and was still busy downloading part of the calendar code to her computer.

This is very peculiar for two reasons.....

1) It is now obvious ANN had screen capture software on her own computer, and didn't need help from Jeremy, or to go to Jeremy's Company Site to do the screen capture.

2) ANN had full access to the school's live website. Why would she go to the non-public copy of the website at SpireCMS and do a screen capture of it instead of the REAL live version she had full access to?

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:56:15 PM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
THIS EXHIBIT IS TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THE ARLINGTON SCHOOLS WEBSITE, ALLOWED FOR USERS WITH LIMITED ACCESS, TO USE THE SITE SIMILAR TO ALL OTHER CMS SOFTWARE INCLUDING WORDPRESS.

The exhibit consists of a screen capture of the results of a website crawler program visiting the Arlington Schools Website to see what is there. This process is legal. Many browsers have it built in. It is often called a scrap book. Such utilities allow you to browse a website when you are offline. The program steps through the public links on any site and records what it finds.

Usually you then just read the content off your own computer. The program used here is a little more sophisticated in that it doesn't just start downloading everything needed immediately. It instead first shows this index of what files are available. You can then checkmark only the ones you might be interested in to be downloaded. Once you have selected all the files you can click one button to just download your selected files.

* The blue bar highlights where the pdf provided by Crisis Management Inc is stored on the schools site. To download it would only need to place a checkmark in the box to the left of it.

This image is wider than most screens so when you click on in it to view the larger version,
you will need to click a second time on the icon below

It is near the bottom center of  the enlarged image.

Clicking the icon will give you the full resolution version of the image with a scroll bar to allow you to see the whole image.

jan 31 005
jan 31 005

Explanation of items on the screen capture.

The window on the left shows a tree of different places on the website. It works identically to trees of directories on your own computer.
The little + or - to the left of each tell you if there are levels of the tree below that directory. A + means yes there are. If there is no + or - it means there is nothing below that spot on the tree. A - means that that leg can be hidden for clarity only showing higher level branches.

You'll notice red, green and yellow arrows in this section. I placed them there to show you some important information.

If I clicked the minus next to the line with the red arrow all the lines with green and yellow arrows would disappear.

I point these items out to prove that the Arlington Schools Website allows for access to their website, with different level of authority, not just with administrative level access, which is very dangerous to hand out even to those trusted within your own organization.

These arrows don't show Crisis Management Inc having access but show that five of the teachers at the school were given the same level of limited access to the site, that would make it safe for the school to let Crisis Management Inc onto their site, to do things like post Crisis oriented bulletins and news items as needed, without the intervention of anyone at the school.

The line at the red arrow reads "academics/teacher-websites/   This is where on the website's full tree all teacher resource material is stored.

The five green arrows show that 5 teachers have places there to keep their own material.

mr-clinton-dillion
mrs-kim-cortez
mrs-audrey-vanhoose
mr-nick-inbody
mr-chad-davis

All the teacher lines have + to the left which means there are other branches below each teacher

For clarity I have only opened up mr-clinton-dillion branches to see what is there.

All the other teachers have the same type of structure in their own areas.

I have not shown everything in mr-clinton-dillion area. I can tell from looking at his area he probably teaches computer sciences. Two of the other teachers are math teachers.

The line with the yellow arrow is within mr-clinton-dillion tree.

Each teacher only has access to their own assigned area using their individual author level authorization.  This only allows them to make changes in their own area.

The line reads "www.arlingtonlocalschools.com/member_login_go_php?return"

That line means anyone trying to access that area from the user interface of the site must logon with their credentials before being allowed to add or change anything in that area. The administrator would configure the site so only mr-clinton-dillion, or someone with editor, or administrative authority, could make changes to that area of the site.

Anyone can view the material there without any authority, but.. without authority they cannot change anything. The resources are put there to be used/viewed by the public.

For Crisis Management Inc (CMI) to be given  only enough privileges allowing them to do everything they need to do to add content to the schools site without endangering the whole site, they would only need to be given author authority in two places.

1) The News area so they can introduce news announcements regarding new crisis related information they have made available on the site for the use of teachers, students and parents.

2) The news item we are discussing did not have a direct link to the pdf, it only announced where the pdf could be found.

3) To create a link to the pdf so people could access it (CMI) would need author access to the area /parentsstudents/ to access a file called "forms.html" which has links to information for parents and students. That page is shown below.

* Note the link to the pdf in question at the bottom.

cached005.jpg
cached005.jpg

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:27:45 PM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Exhibits presented in the investigation of the Sandy Hook School Shooting.
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 05:11:06 PM »
CRISIS MANAGEMENT INC INFORMATION

http://www.cmionline.com/

This Exhibit has 2 parts.

The file from Crisis Management Inc that was placed on the Arlington Local Schools Website was an Adobe PDF file. Some people might have trouble reading such files so I placed images of the two pages in the document here for ease of access.

The contents aren't important other than as an example of the type of material CMI provides some of their clients.

Click the image below to view a larger version.
Contents of CMI.pdf Page 1
Contents of CMI.pdf Page 1

Contents of CMI.pdf Page 2
Contents of CMI.pdf Page 2

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 08:41:48 PM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 05:24:42 PM »

This Exhibit has 6 parts.

These are more examples of the kind of material CMI provides to schools. The contents aren't important other than as an example of the type of material CMI provides some of their clients.

The link to access these files is http://www.cmionline.com/in-crisis-now/

Some people might have trouble reading such files so I placed images of the pages in the document here for ease of access.

Student Announcement Following Tragedy Page 2
Student Announcement Following Tragedy Page 2

Needs of Students
Needs of Students

Initial Staff Notification
Initial Staff Notification

Before School Staff Meeting
Before School Staff Meeting

A Map of Ordinary Crises
A Map of Ordinary Crises

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:06:07 PM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 05:43:13 PM »

This Exhibit has 1 part.

Below is a screen capture of a page on their site that shows some of the other services they provide.

http://www.cmionline.com/online-training/

feb 1-004.jpg
feb 1-004.jpg

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 09:13:46 AM »
ARLINGTON LOCAL SCHOOLS WEBSITE INFORMATION
http://www.arlingtonlocalschools.com

In order to find out where the computers that hold the Arlington Schools Website are located, I did a whois and checked two different databases. The results are below.

First whois request submitted to: http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/arlingtonlocalschools.com

The results below

This report on Arlingtonlocalschools was ran on January, 01, 2013.
Arlingtonlocalschools.com Server Details
IP address:
Server Location:
San Antonio, TX in United States
ISP:
Rackspace Hosting

Second whois request submitted to: http://whois.domaintools.com/arlingtonlocalschool.com

The results below

25 other sites hosted on this server. <---- Remember this it will be important.
IP Address:
IP Location:
United States – New York – New York City
Domain Status:
Registered And Active Website

I have not included all the information available only what is relevant here. You can verfiy what is here is accurate by using the url’s.

I won’t explain what everything here means just tell you what it tells me in plain english. Other techs are welcome to comment if they feel I am wrong.

The School’s Website is not Physically located in Ohio where the School is. Until at least Jan 1, 2013 the website was on a server located in Houston Texas. The site was recently moved (sometime after Jan 1/13) to a server located in New York City.

The above means that when staff at the Arlington Schools Office sit down at a computer to manage the website, they are not working on a Website hosted locally on a computer in their offices. Until Jan 1 13 they were managing their website on a server located in Texas and from that date to the present on a server in New York.

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 12:48:11 PM »
ARCHIVED COPY OF DOCUMENT 1 FOUND IN THE WAYBACK MACHINE ARCHIVE

The version of this cached page that was in Google's Archive until January 23, 2013 can be viewed CLICK HERE

That Google removed their copy from public view during this Investigation is very suspicious. Google supposedly leaves the last available copy of any web page it archives, in their archive into perpetuity, even if the page is deleted on the site where it came from.

Google only deletes search records, which are different than archive records, once pages are deleted on the originating site.This is done in order to get rid of search returns in the search engine that point to pages that no longer exist.

Even though Google removed this page from their archive for some reason, this find in the WAYback Machine also proves the page once existed and was publicly available.

This is an important find reported by commenter J. D. Weiss | on February 2, 2013 at 12:22 am

The screen capture of the Wayback Machine record below was taken by myself on Feb 2, 2013 proving it was there on that date. It may possibly also disappear. I suggest people save copies in case it does.

To see the comment CLICK HERE   

To got the Wayback Machine and view the page below CLICK HERE

feb 2 005
feb 2 005
Click the image above to view a higher resolution version.

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 01:43:52 PM »
PICTURE OF ARLINGTON LOCAL SCHOOL FROM THE VILLAGE'S WEBSITE

The image below is a screen capture taken of The Village of Arlington Ohio Website. It shows a picture of the School we are discussing. It is here for interests sake, not because of any particular importance. Notice the caption. It reads, ""KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 12TH GRADE, MODERN FACILITY, LATEST TECHNOLOGY"

The School's website ALS, suggests the last statement, "latest technology", is accurate. The website IS state of the art.

To visit the Village of Arlington Website CLICK HERE

feb 2 006
feb 2 006
Click the image above to view a higher resolution version.