AuthorTopic: A Question of Karma  (Read 42 times)

Online Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
A Question of Karma
« on: November 10, 2018, 11:18:16 AM »
I was just curious. In order for Trump to be Hitler reincarnated, Hitler would have had to have died before Trump was born.

I was hoping I could prove it was impossible. No such luck.

Adolf Hitler ( 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician, demagogue,[1] and Pan-German revolutionary.

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

I would have figured Hitler would be reincarnated as a Jewish negro transgendered massage therapist wrongfully imprisoned in the Louisiana state penitentiary with a bunch of Hells Angels for cellmates...but maybe not..

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: A Question of Karma
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 12:35:34 PM »
I was just curious. In order for Trump to be Hitler reincarnated, Hitler would have had to have died before Trump was born.

Adolf Hitler ( 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician, demagogue,[1] and Pan-German revolutionary.

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

I would have figured Hitler would be reincarnated as a Jewish negro transgendered massage therapist wrongfully imprisoned in the Louisiana state penitentiary with a bunch of Hells Angels for cellmates...but maybe not..

45 is a true Gemini. 2 for the price of 1. Direction-ally Challenged.
However I did hear 45 has the 13th sign of Ophiuchus in his house.

Check this out....

The constellation, Ophiuchus, has been known since ancient times, and is better known as Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder. It is included in the list of 48 constellations described by Ptolemy. Ophiuchus is depicted as a man handling a serpent; his body dividing the large snake into two parts, giving way to the symbol used today as an Asclepius – the medical staff. Astrologers have not included Ophiuchus in the wheel of Astrological signs because the Sun spends only about nineteen days in this 13th sign of the Mazzaroth. Not that there wasn’t a 13th sign in the Heavens, but as far as Astrologers were concerned, the Sun traveled from the constellation ‘Scorpius’ and then proceeded directly into the sign of Sagittarius. In reality, this was not the case. The Sun, for 19 days of the year, travels through the star constellation ‘Ophiuchus’ before entering Sagittarius from Scorpius – see chart below. thus The sign of Ophiuchus is patterned after the original ‘Serpent Holder’, Enki, a Sumerian god.

https://themindunleashed.com/2013/08/the-13th-zodiac-sign-ophiuchus.html

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: A Question of Karma
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 04:25:21 PM »

Trump could have a fake birth certificate.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.