Poll

Which Group is More Evil?

ISIS
3 (23.1%)
Hedge Fund Managers
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

AuthorTopic: Evil Presence Becoming Apparent Recently and Forcefully  (Read 69943 times)

Offline WaterWeasel

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Presence Becoming Apparent Recently and Forcefully
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 01:47:24 PM »
Well, I'll chip in to say that I am not feeling any more doom or evil vibes than usual. Yes, the future looks bad, and yes the future is unfolding NOW, but I felt a lot more urgency in 2008. Maybe it's just me and where I am and what I pay attention to, but I'm not feeling it. Just sayin'.

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2013, 02:08:24 PM »
As for implying that Blake was a monster, you might try reading his Songs of Innocence. You might try learning something about the way he lived, averse to selling himself, wary of every institution. He married the illiterate daughter of a market gardener, you know. Taught her to read, write, paint and engrave. Illuminted manuscripts, you've heard of those surely, said a gift of his dear departed brother? Blake was more inclined to say the earth is a beautiful, divine, joyous, wondrous place, with the human imagination as the fount of revelation and creativity.

So don't make him out to be the kind of guy who would ever conceive of a thing like 9/11, thanks. As for the Gnostics, I know Christians liked to accuse them of things like human sacrifice and the drinking of blood, just as Roman pagans accused Christians of. Though you could make a case that the Gospel of Thomas at least makes the case that the "Kingdom of God" is inside, which is something like what Blake wrote about.

"Drive your cart and your plow over the bones of the dead.
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.
Prudence is a rich ugly old maid courted by Incapacity.

The pride of the peacock is the glory of God.
The lust of the goat is the bounty of God.
The wrath of the lion is the wisdom of God.
The nakedness of woman is the work of God.

Sooner murder an infant in its cradle than nurse unacted desires.
Where man is not, nature is barren."

Sounds exactly like a justification for globalist imperial expansion to me.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2013, 02:45:10 PM »
The last line "rather murder an infant in its cradle than nurse unacted desires" goes to the heart of it, sacrifice children to satan or quetzcoatl in order to have your desires granted.

I started looking at the info on the guy WHD referenced re quetzcoatl return /12/12/2012 NOT 21/12/2012 (what happened then?) and came across another bunch of info he provides on another alleged false flag, the gabriella gifford senator shooting. Once again I watched sceptically but found it quite persuasive.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline monsta666

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2013, 02:50:11 PM »
Well, I'll chip in to say that I am not feeling any more doom or evil vibes than usual. Yes, the future looks bad, and yes the future is unfolding NOW, but I felt a lot more urgency in 2008. Maybe it's just me and where I am and what I pay attention to, but I'm not feeling it. Just sayin'.

Imminent disaster maybe a ways off just yet but the amount of corruption and blatant double standards that exist have become more obvious in the past two years witness the case of Corzine in the MF Global scandal then there was the whole business with LIBOR not to mention the more obvious rigging of various financial markets. I am sure more examples can be offered but the point is the moves and manipulations are more overt than they were in the past. I suppose you can argue this has always gone on so it is nothing new but I would say things have become more obvious today than they were say in 2008.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2013, 03:33:37 PM »

He married the illiterate daughter of a market gardener, you know. Taught her to read, write, paint and engrave. Illuminted manuscripts, you've heard of those surely, said a gift of his dear departed brother? Blake was more inclined to say the earth is a beautiful, divine, joyous, wondrous place, with the human imagination as the fount of revelation and creativity.

Appears the love of his sweetheart may have had some limitations.  Have a feeling the word Divine is also out of place in the above.

Blake was critical of the marriage laws of his day, and generally railed against traditional Christian notions of chastity as a virtue. At a time of tremendous strain in his marriage, in part due to Catherine's apparent inability to bear children, he directly advocated bringing a second wife into the house. His poetry suggests that external demands for marital fidelity reduce love to mere duty rather than authentic affection, and decries jealousy and egotism as a motive for marriage laws. Poems such as "Why should I be bound to thee, O my lovely Myrtle-tree?" and "Earth's Answer" seem to advocate multiple sexual partners. In his poem "London" he speaks of "the Marriage-Hearse" plagued by "the youthful Harlot's curse", the result alternately of false Prudence and/or Harlotry. Visions of the Daughters of Albion is widely (though not universally) read as a tribute to free love since the relationship between Bromion and Oothoon is held together only by laws and not by love. For Blake, law and love are opposed, and he castigates the "frozen marriage-bed".   

Sounds a lot like our beloved Dungeon Master doesn't he??   ;D :laugh: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :exp-grin:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Blake#Sexuality  :-* :-* :laugh:

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2013, 04:54:24 PM »
fwiw, I'm not making any direct claims about Blake. He was a great poet with a vivid imagination and healthy disdain for institutional religion, and I doubt he would agree with what people have done with his ideas. But the fact is that the creative works by people such as him have helped lay the foundation for the theosophical society and other groups which have spearheaded the globalist agenda, a ruthless agenda that will spill unfathomable amounts of blood to reach their goals, all the while believing they are the ones who are righteous.

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2013, 05:08:33 PM »
As for implying that Blake was a monster, you might try reading his Songs of Innocence. You might try learning something about the way he lived, averse to selling himself, wary of every institution. He married the illiterate daughter of a market gardener, you know. Taught her to read, write, paint and engrave. Illuminted manuscripts, you've heard of those surely, said a gift of his dear departed brother? Blake was more inclined to say the earth is a beautiful, divine, joyous, wondrous place, with the human imagination as the fount of revelation and creativity.

So don't make him out to be the kind of guy who would ever conceive of a thing like 9/11, thanks. As for the Gnostics, I know Christians liked to accuse them of things like human sacrifice and the drinking of blood, just as Roman pagans accused Christians of. Though you could make a case that the Gospel of Thomas at least makes the case that the "Kingdom of God" is inside, which is something like what Blake wrote about.

"Drive your cart and your plow over the bones of the dead.
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.
Prudence is a rich ugly old maid courted by Incapacity.

The pride of the peacock is the glory of God.
The lust of the goat is the bounty of God.
The wrath of the lion is the wisdom of God.
The nakedness of woman is the work of God.

Sooner murder an infant in its cradle than nurse unacted desires.
Where man is not, nature is barren."

Sounds exactly like a justification for globalist imperial expansion to me.

From Uncle Bob:
The last line "rather murder an infant in its cradle than nurse unacted desires" goes to the heart of it, sacrifice children to satan or quetzcoatl in order to have your desires granted.

From GO:
Appears the love of his sweetheart may have had some limitations.  Have a feeling the word Divine is also out of place in the above.

Speaking of literalistic prudes. You guys aren't going to be holding any book burnings anytime soon, are you? You might try understanding Blake, rather than condemn him wholesale as a baby killer, wife hater, mocker of the dead. Whatever, I'm not here to say Blake is the be all/end all of understanding; lot more interesting than you clowns, on the whole, though, IMHO. :icon_mrgreen:

But hey, as long as we are trading verses about global domination:

Genesis 1:28

King James Version (KJV)

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2013, 05:13:30 PM »
fwiw, I'm not making any direct claims about Blake. He was a great poet with a vivid imagination and healthy disdain for institutional religion, and I doubt he would agree with what people have done with his ideas. But the fact is that the creative works by people such as him have helped lay the foundation for the theosophical society and other groups which have spearheaded the globalist agenda, a ruthless agenda that will spill unfathomable amounts of blood to reach their goals, all the while believing they are the ones who are righteous.

Point taken.

But if you think the Theosophical society or those fond of the Romantic poets are behind the global banking/industrial empire, you are being incredibly naive.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2013, 06:06:23 PM »
Speaking of literalistic prudes. You guys aren't going to be holding any book burnings anytime soon, are you?

I thought you were one of the guys that banished people to dungeons and hid their blasphemous works about Dear Divine and Sacred Mother Earth, and Her lack of more Oil from public view.  :icon_scratch:

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2013, 06:43:35 PM »
I did Blake in High School English class (selected as suitable for our globalist agenda education system) The poems speak for themselves, the history posted speaks for itself too. What else is there to try and understand?
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2013, 06:45:21 PM »
Speaking of literalistic prudes. You guys aren't going to be holding any book burnings anytime soon, are you?

I thought you were one of the guys that banished people to dungeons and hid their blasphemous works about Dear Divine and Sacred Mother Earth, and Her lack of more Oil from public view.  :icon_scratch:

GO,

Dear Divine and Sacred Mother Earth, out of the mouth of MKing e Futilitist? You jest, surely, my good gold bug friend.  :laugh:

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2013, 06:48:36 PM »
I did Blake in High School English class (selected as suitable for our globalist agenda education system) The poems speak for themselves, the history posted speaks for itself too. What else is there to try and understand?

Your intent, perhaps.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2013, 06:57:55 PM »

Your intent, perhaps.

Then I have evil intent, for to perhappenchance understand blake as you suggested is only to understand evil in person.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2013, 07:05:45 PM »

Your intent, perhaps.

Then I have evil intent, for to perhappenchance understand blake as you suggested is only to understand evil in person.

Still don't get it.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2013, 07:30:30 PM »
oh well maybe I will get it in the end like winston smith if Im sent for re-education for sedition.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME