Poll

Which Group is More Evil?

ISIS
3 (23.1%)
Hedge Fund Managers
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

AuthorTopic: Evil Presence Becoming Apparent Recently and Forcefully  (Read 78900 times)

Offline luciddreams

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
Re: Evil Presence Becoming Apparent Recently and Forcefully
« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2014, 06:55:29 PM »
I took a couple fotos in china of 10m bamboo growing in parks and home made balconies of bamboo high up on the 15th floor rigged up outside tiny apartment windows. Ill post them on GO's forum.

Thanks Unc, always appreciated.

didn't know GO had a forum? 

Is it a libertarian site?  I bet it is knowing Ox

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2014, 07:08:04 PM »
I took a couple fotos in china of 10m bamboo growing in parks and home made balconies of bamboo high up on the 15th floor rigged up outside tiny apartment windows. Ill post them on GO's forum.

Thanks Unc, always appreciated.

didn't know GO had a forum? 

Is it a libertarian site?  I bet it is knowing Ox

No Lucid,  it's a pretty quiet gold and collectible format with just a touch of Libertarian philosophy.

The link is right on the Diner forum page.

Drop in and look around when you get some spare time. We do music and art as well as travel spots members enjoy.

Hope you find something of interest if you drop in.          Regards, GO

goldenoxen.createaforum.com/index.php

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2014, 08:41:26 PM »
This government is suspected of funding Al Qaida in Libya and Syria, at least.

They are talking about giving the law over to Corporations. To make all Law subject to corporate profit expectations. International corporations, who by definition cannot have America's interest foremost in their "person"al heart.

This government has said it can kill American citizens without a trial by jury. It regularly threatens non-violent "criminals" with long prison terms, with the option for lesser time if they plead guilty, thereby effectively depriving them of a trial by jury. Trial is very expensive, benefiting those who can afford it.

There has become law in this country for one set of people, and a different law, or no law, for a small segment of the people - who also make the laws and enforce them.

WHD

You are getting there William, you will feel it soon to I think.

Bot Blogger suggests it might just be me becoming aware of  my own evil.

Could be I suppose, but I don't think so. If I had a dog I wouldn't treat him or her this way, let alone people.

I feel it William, and it gets stronger and stronger, and Evil Rampage it seems, bursting out from everywhere.
  Bot Blogger was more correct than even he knew at the time. But then Bot Blogger is an extremely perceptive person, much much more perceptive than I have been. but now that has certainly changed over the course of time.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2014, 03:44:29 PM »
According to John Lash's latest research this evil you speak of is merely
a condition called toxoplasmosis ....
It was implanted in the human genome aeons ago, most likely around the
so called fall from grace.
The great purification is underway to eradicate this fatal condition.
To learn more about this condition any interested party can go to

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/08/RIR-140804.php

enjoy listening .....
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 20, 2014, 03:40:53 AM »
According to John Lash's latest research this evil you speak of is merely
a condition called toxoplasmosis ....
It was implanted in the human genome aeons ago, most likely around the
so called fall from grace.
The great purification is underway to eradicate this fatal condition.
To learn more about this condition any interested party can go to

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/08/RIR-140804.php

enjoy listening .....

@ Reply Azozeo,

Hi, Welcome to the Diner and thanks for your interest in my thread.

With no disrespect meant, this is just not my type of stuff.

Five minutes into it and I drew the conclusion the man is daft in the head. It is just an involuntary reflex that I get from this kind of stuff, hope you understand. It's not unique to your presentation, David Icke, Nostradamus, Astrologists in particular invoke the same response by me.  :icon_scratch:                                                                   Regards, GO

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 22, 2015, 07:05:09 PM »
See what I meant? Can you feel it yet? Sense how fast they are moving, consolidating their gains and striking with renewed strength and vigor?

World getting more ominous and painful for most all of a sudden, bad people popping up everywhere taking charge, CHAOS most places. Just the economic conditions you say?

How about ISIS, seem a bit Satanic or unholy? What about the top of the 1%, sensing their arrogance and disdain, their evil?

It's going to get worse and worse and move faster and faster, it's all related, no separate incidents.

Satan awoke in the Lake of Fire, and was overcome with lamentation for his loss of Heaven, his own Paradise Lost. Surrounded with the Darkness of the Pit and the sulphurous Inferno, what many do not realise is that Hell was as much a torment for Satan as it was for sinners. Satan turned and saw Beelzebub, his second in command, stir. He too is grieved at their lot, banished from the plains of Heaven where they as angels belong. Beelzebub rages against God, ‘Who now triumphs, and in th’ excess of joy, sole reigning holds the tyranny of Heav’n’. Then Satan consoles him, and soothes his lieutenant:

“ Fall’n Cherub, to be weak is miserable
Doing or suffering: but of this be sure,
To do aught good never will be our task,
But ever to do ill our sole delight,
As being contrary to his high will
Whom we resist. If then his Providence
Out of our evil seek to bring forth good,
Our labour must be to pervert that end... ”
                - SATAN COMFORTS BEELZEBUB

Satan Calls Forth His Defeated Legions    Engraving by Gustave Doré.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2015, 07:28:32 PM »
We will muster up the Diner Force to Combat this Evil!

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 17, 2015, 05:08:00 AM »
The recent public beheading of 21 Christians who were nothing but civilian laborers rounded up and murdered for no other reason than being Christians as a world wide TV presentation from ISIS is most disturbing.

The response by both the MSM and our government to this outrage from ISIS is appalling. Obama golfs as usual. Yet the tragic murder by a policemen of and unarmed black teenager who was fleeing a store robbery brings personal visits from him and his lackeys, as well as national TV speeches about the horror of it.

Something is terribly wrong here and EVIL. These ISIS people have warned the Pope and Rome that they are next. We are in a horrible religious war where innocents are being murdered and we instigated much of it with this Arab Spring MSM BS and our bloody hands in toppling the dictators that were present.

Diners know my political affiliation is Libertarian, but my posting is non political, it is religious. All civilized people of the world should be joining together immediately and discussing this Evil Presence that has come from Satan himself it would appear, and put a stop to it.

Christians being beheaded on TV, declaration of war on His Holiness The Pope, Jews being begged by their government to migrate back to Israel before it is to late. The Ukraine disgrace, hospitals and schools being bombed, world war threats being issued.

How long is the world going to pretend we have not been infiltrated by evil, hate filled barbarians at all levels and do nothing about it?

Obama golfs, Bush would have said "Just Go shopping", Europe fights over their asshole Euro currency and Greece.  Something is very wrong with this entire picture.

Satan Rouses the Rebel Angels to War

Engraving by Gustave Doré

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2015, 06:57:18 AM »
Quote from: Golden Oxen
Something is terribly wrong here and EVIL. These ISIS people have warned the Pope and Rome that they are next. We are in a horrible religious war where innocents are being murdered and we instigated much of it with this Arab Spring MSM BS and our bloody hands in toppling the dictators that were present.

This is a theme you have expressed before, with a significant body of evidence attenting its validity.

Compare the Project For a New American century playbook with the realities (and horrors) on the ground over the past 20 years, regardless of who was "President," and you understand why Pepe refers to the "Empire of Chaos."

Would not be surprised if blowback from IS, Ukraine, et al launches a third World War on religious grounds. It's going to take religious insult to get Bubba off the couch.

When I was a boy, I had some books lavishly illustrated with Gustave Dore woodcuts. I always found them fascinating and worthy of hours of study.
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline Jaded Prole

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
    • Partisan Press
« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2015, 11:27:04 AM »
Quote from: Golden Oxen

"We" being the CIA/NSA/NATO for the interest of global finance, multinational corporations and the US war industries. Of all the "evils" the worship of Mammon makes all other religions seem harmless. Aside from the domino effect of blowback from the last 70 plus years of imperial meddling, the food and water crises created by climate change feed the meat grinder of barbarity. Here at home, the poisoning of our culture with fascist ideology driven by hate and fear combined with the growing desperation resulting from a variant of the same debt-driven neo-liberal economics we're seeing in Greece and Spain are building the foundation for a future too ugly to contemplate as the vultures come home to roost.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:29:55 AM by Jaded Prole »

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2015, 11:50:04 AM »
The recent public beheading of 21 Christians who were nothing but civilian laborers rounded up and murdered for no other reason than being Christians as a world wide TV presentation from ISIS is most disturbing.

The response by both the MSM and our government to this outrage from ISIS is appalling. Obama golfs as usual. Yet the tragic murder by a policemen of and unarmed black teenager who was fleeing a store robbery brings personal visits from him and his lackeys, as well as national TV speeches about the horror of it.

Diners know my political affiliation is Libertarian, but my posting is non political, it is religious. All civilized people of the world should be joining together immediately and discussing this Evil Presence that has come from Satan himself it would appear, and put a stop to it.

Christians being beheaded on TV, declaration of war on His Holiness The Pope, Jews being begged by their government to migrate back to Israel before it is to late. The Ukraine disgrace, hospitals and schools being bombed, world war threats being issued.

How long is the world going to pretend we have not been infiltrated by evil, hate filled barbarians at all levels and do nothing about it?

Obama golfs, Bush would have said "Just Go shopping", Europe fights over their asshole Euro currency and Greece.  Something is very wrong with this entire picture.

Satan Rouses the Rebel Angels to War

Engraving by Gustave Doré

Very sorry all but try as I might, I cannot reconcile Libertarianism with being either religious or ethical. I refer you to the meaning of "libertine". This is a world where anything goes, isn't it?. There are no rules of decent behavior anymore. If it feels good, do it. Yes, like the winged one, Nike, "Just Do It". Get out of my face, Government. I want to make money. Screw the rules. I want to have sex. Screw the rules. I want revenge. Screw the rules. There are no rules anymore for anything. It's what you can get away with. Might makes right. The only security lies in power and money. Anyone can be a thug. There is no appeal to conscience because that would be too repressive, too authoritarian. If one has enough power, one is the authority. ISIS is taking back its own power. It is making its own rules. So are the participants of the US government. They are being paid to carry out the program of the New World Order. There is no longer any higher order to which to appeal. God is dead and there is no Constitution or Supreme Court to which to appeal. My religion is just as good as your religion. Let's have a trial by fire. That will set us all straight as to what is right and who is right. The whole world is now the land of the free. Therefore we have the war of all against all. The genie is out of the bottle. True human nature can express itself at last, unfettered by anything so complicated as TABU. There are no inherent rights for anyone. There is only the one law. You must submit to whatever or whoever can force you to submit. If you can gain power through acquiring enough money and following, then you can make your own rules and force people to submit to you and just take it. The whole world is there for the taking, a supreme rape of all by all. Religion has always been a ruse and a deception to enable those in power to keep the masses submissive. Now we have the religion of "Democracy", all inclusive. Get yours, while you can, while the getting's good. Nonsense To Right

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2015, 01:38:11 PM »
When I was a boy, I had some books lavishly illustrated with Gustave Dore woodcuts. I always found them fascinating and worthy of hours of study.

An Amazing and vast amount of mesmerizing  work Surly.

The word Illustrator, seems a dull lame word to describe this master.

Adam and Eve Driven out of Eden

Jesus Collapses Under the Cross

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2015, 01:54:27 PM »
How is this different from a Predator Drone killing dozens of people including women and children in a Muslim Wedding Party because one guy is a "suspected terrorist leader"?  Seems to me the only difference is the Muslims kill Christians Up Close and Personal while Christians kill Muslims via Remote Control.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2015, 02:40:03 PM »
How is this different from a Predator Drone killing dozens of people including women and children in a Muslim Wedding Party because one guy is a "suspected terrorist leader"?  Seems to me the only difference is the Muslims kill Christians Up Close and Personal while Christians kill Muslims via Remote Control.

RE

Your point is valid but there are differences RE.

First of all Calling Obama a Christian is an error in my judgement.

Second is the idea of killing Christian civilians who are doing no harm to anyone, but are simply members of the religion is an evil barbarism that does not exist to the same extent as one killing a supposed enemy who would do you or your nation harm if not thwarted in his activities.

These people were mere workers who were bothering no one and were tortured,paraded around in cages and beheaded on TV by these animals, and the word's on their lips were "Please Jesus Help Us"

I will not get into an argument about drones and innocent collateral damage not being heinous acts as well RE; mainly because you are correct, and arguing with people who are correct is not my business.

My idea RE, is that killing people for sport, like the Romans throwing Christian's to the Lions or these lumps of shit slaughtering those poor bastards to make a "We are bad asses statement" is a more grotesque evil, and degrees of difference in such horrible acts might matter very little, but they are there.

Please don't bring up Bradley Manning and his expose of Americans laughing and cheering at innocent civilians getting killed, Collateral Damage. I can't handle the Evil in that one from my own  fellow countryman, and will be forced to end the discussion in silence.  :'( :'(

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2015, 03:39:53 PM »

RE

Your point is valid but there are differences RE.

First of all Calling Obama a Christian is an error in my judgement.

GO, I agree with most of the rest of your post, but why do you make this charge? THis sounds very unlike you.

I'm a Christian by choice. My family didn't—frankly, they weren't folks who went to church every week. And my mother was one of the most spiritual people I knew, but she didn't raise me in the church.
So I came to my Christian faith later in life, and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead—being my brothers' and sisters' keeper, treating others as they would treat me.
And I think also understanding that Jesus Christ dying for my sins spoke to the humility we all have to have as human beings, that we're sinful and we're flawed and we make mistakes, and that we achieve salvation through the grace of God. But what we can do, as flawed as we are, is still see God in other people and do our best to help them find their own grace.
That's what I strive to do. That's what I pray to do every day. I think my public service is part of that effort to express my Christian faith.
— President Barack Obama, September 27, 2010[

And I suspect most of us would be obliged to plead "guilty" to charge sof being "insufficiently Christian." Plank in the eye, etc.
"...reprehensible lying communist..."