AuthorTopic: Trapped at Sea with Crypto's Nouveau Riche'  (Read 31 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Trapped at Sea with Crypto's Nouveau Riche'
« on: December 07, 2018, 12:52:19 PM »

Draw me your map of utopia and Iíll tell you your tragic flaw. In 10 years of political reporting Iíve met a lot of intense, oddly dressed people with very specific ideas about what the perfect world would look like, some of them in elected officeóbut none quite so strange as the ideological soup of starry-eyed techno-utopians and sketchy-ass crypto-grifters on the 2018 CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise.

It happened like this.

https://breakermag.com/trapped-at-sea-with-cryptos-nouveau-riche/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Online Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped at Sea with Crypto's Nouveau Riche'
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 01:25:42 PM »

Draw me your map of utopia and Iíll tell you your tragic flaw. In 10 years of political reporting Iíve met a lot of intense, oddly dressed people with very specific ideas about what the perfect world would look like, some of them in elected officeóbut none quite so strange as the ideological soup of starry-eyed techno-utopians and sketchy-ass crypto-grifters on the 2018 CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise.

It happened like this.

The early crypto winners are a pretty weird group of people. Probably worthy of more articles like this. Fascinating stuff, Thanks for posting.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 01:33:37 PM »

It happened like this.

The early crypto winners are a pretty weird group of people. Probably worthy of more articles like this. Fascinating stuff, Thanks for posting.

When all this cyber nonsense goes away into poofness there's gonna' be a lot of bored to tears campers here in the 3D swamp  :icon_mrgreen:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Online Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 02:06:37 PM »
Me included, no doubt about it.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.